Jade Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Absolutely,' he assured them both.

They lay Angela on the sofa and Hunter clambered on and put Angela's legs over his shoulders. He approached her sweet pussy with aching anticipation, pausing just before landing on her labia to give her the chance to tell him to stop. Picking up the hint, Angela lifted her head and cried 'Stop!' Hunter tried to talk her into letting him just kiss her lips, promising he wouldn't allow his tongue into her 'precious box' unless she gave him permission.

Looking on, Jade was super proud of her husband, while also quietly confident that before too long not only his tongue but his penis would be buried deep inside her. Jade could see no point in Angela remaining a dyed-in-the-wool lesbian who refused herself the pleasures offered by the other half of the human race.

Receiving no response to his compromise suggestion, Hunter swept his tongue along the length of Angela's labia. Angela fought back the desire to sigh and tell Hunter to bring her to orgasm. Fortunately, the presence of Jade was putting a dampener on her libido and it proved easier than she had feared.

'Sweep you tongue back the other way,' said Jade. 'See if you can get a reaction this time.'

Hunter ran his long back along Angela's lips, but this time he tightened the tip of his tongue and forced it into the gap between her fleshy gates.

'Fuck!' sighed Angela, not play-acting this part.

'That's it, darling,' Jade urged him on. 'Help Angela to feel the pleasure a man's tongue can give her.'

Suddenly possessed by the desire to bring her to a massive orgasm (camouflaged by the supposed tutelage of his wife), Hunter used his fingers to part her petals and let his tongue drop into her vulva. It was so wet he spent the next few minutes attempting to lick her dry.

'Oh, fuck, yeah! I never knew it could be like this with a man,' said Angela, hamming it up a bit but nonetheless becoming highly aroused.

'Don't fight it, Angela!' said Jade. 'Just ride the wave!'

Then to Hunter she issued the command he had been waiting to hear.

'Finish her off, darling! Bring her to her first climax at the hands of a man!'

Almost mad with lust, Hunter drove his tongue as deep inside her as he could get and lashed her remorselessly.

'Don't! Please! No!' cried Angela. 'Don't! Stop!'

Hunter found a little extra from somewhere, driving Angela over the edge. As she came, her box was flooded with her juices, which he avidly lapped up, intent on leaving nothing for his wife.

Now of course they were on the cusp of the moment all three of them had been thinking of: the moment when Hunter would take Angela's 'virginity' from her. It was at this pivotal point that Angela decided it was time for a bit more play-acting. Hunter was right onto her wavelength.

'No, I'm not going any further,' Angela said, answering the question she could see formed on Jade's face.

'You will love it,' said Jade. 'Won't she, darling?'

'Well, you know, maybe that's enough for one day. Tomorrow perhaps?'

'Your cock looks as if he wants it,' Jade said, taking it in her hand and weighing it.

'And these,' she said, fondling his balls, 'these surely want to release their burden?'

'Well, I mean, certainly, if it was just down to me, I would love - it would be an honour to introduce her to, you know --'

'Cock?!' Jade completed the sentence for him.

'Yes, but, there are, you know, other --'

'For goodness sake, shut up, Hunter, and just fuck the girl!'

'What? Right here?'

'Yes, right there! Enter her this minute, I command you!'

'But, I don't want --'

This time it was Angela who Jade was summarily cutting off.

'Stop whining, Angela! Hunter, give her what she is secretly longing for!'

Without any further delay, Hunter lined his throbbing penis up at the entrance to Angela's pussy, uttered a pathetic 'Sorry!' and pushed it into her tight but welcoming cavity.

'No! Stop! Please!' Angela cried.

Hunter looked at Jade and receiving a nod drove his penis further into the one-time lesbian.

Angela felt she must put up at least one more show of resistance before she capitulated entirely.

'Look, I mean it, please stop. Please take that monster out of my cunt. Please...'

Her voice broke off as she grabbed Hunter's shoulders and began to push him deeper inside her in concert with his own strokes. Jade looked on with an immense sense of pride when she saw that her pupil had finally been introduced to the ways of heterosexual sex. She felt so proud of Hunter too, who, in spite of his reservations about the girl, had persevered and was now receiving his reward. She had been right all along: Hunter and Angela would click if only they were given time.

And how they were clicking now!

'Thank you for bringing this about!' said Hunter to Jade, drawing her in for a kiss, even as he continued to pump Angela's pussy.

'I knew you two would bond,' she said happily.

'You're amazing, sweetheart,' he said.

'Isn't she, Angela?' he added.

'Oh, god, yes. She knows me even better than I know myself.'

'That's my Jade,' said Hunter, beaming at his wife, beads of sweat forming on his brow.

'No more talk,' said Jade. 'Enjoy the bond you are forming together.'

Hunter nodded and returned his focus 100 per cent to Angela.

'Do you want me to go easy for a while? Just let me know and we can pick it up again a bit later.'

'I'm okay,' she replied, tightening her grip on his shoulders. 'I guess I never knew just what I was missing.'

Under Jade's watchful eye, they made love for another ten minutes until, appropriately enough, Jade told them they should now seal their new bond with a mutual orgasm. It was just what the secret lovers had been waiting to hear. One final time, they did as they had been bidden.

13

Jade had seen the first part of her plan for Angela come to fruition. (She would forever remain blind to what Angela and Hunter had got up to that morning. What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't need to grieve over.) The second part involved exerting her will over the girl more directly. To do this, she took her up to her bedroom, while Hunter busied himself getting them some drinks and preparing some fruit.

When he got upstairs, they were sitting on the bed: Jade still dressed in her clothes, Angela wearing a bath robe. After everyone had finished their drinks, Hunter took it as his cue to make himself scarce and leave the girls to it.

'Hunter,' said his wife in that voice of hers, 'when you have finished doing the dishes, Angela and I would very much like it if you could join us in here.'

Hunter, whose face was turned away from his wife, kept it that way so she wouldn't see the light that lit it up. He understood he would probably only have a watching brief - at first, at any rate - but just to be there while they made love to each other would be reward enough.

'Of course, my darling,' he replied, turning so he could face her, before he walked out of the room.

By the time he got back, the show had started. Still fully clothed, Jade had loosened the belt on Angela's bathrobe and was licking the girl's tiny boobs. Tiny they may have been, but as we have seen they were very sensitive, and the girl was purring already. Hunter sat down on an easy chair and looked forward to the entertainment that was certain to follow. Of course, he hoped he would get to play a part in that entertainment, but just watching Jade and Angela in action was a feast in itself.

Jade was taking the robe off Angela. Now she was taking the belt out of its loop. Asking Angela to put her arms behind her back, she tied the belt round her wrists. Hunter had never seen Jade indulge in a bit of bondage and he found the prospect a tremendous turn-on.

Jade was now standing up in front of Angela but facing Hunter. She took off her cut-off T-shirt and gyrated in front of Angela, showing off her fine, hard body. Leaning into the girl, she offered her a breast - an offering that was gratefully received by her mouth, which clamped onto it and began to suckle at the nipple like a newborn child. Without having to be asked, Angela switched her attention to the other tit, loving the feel of Jade's hard nipples between her lips and then between her teeth.

Jade pulled down her yoga pants, leaving herself wearing only a pair of lacy panties, whose lattice work provided glimpses of the treasure which lay below. Telling Angela to drop to her knees, she asked her to lick her slit through her panties. Before applying her tongue to the appointed area, Angela rubbed her nose up and down the flimsy material, eliciting words of appreciation from the older woman. Only after she had made a furrow in the fabric did she drive her tongue over that same furrow. This time Jade was unable to suppress a low moan, followed by a series of deep sighs.

Jade pulled the lace to one side and invited Angela to lick her pussy properly. Her tongue set to work with enthusiasm, giving the labia a thorough going-over before moving up to the Chinese girl's clitoris. Being without the use of her hands was not the handicap that Angela thought it might be, as she once again improvised with her nose, Jade showing what she thought by bringing her hand to the back of her head and urging her on to greater things.

By the time she struck with her tongue, Jade was groaning and breathing hard. Desperate to receive release, Jade used her own fingers to facilitate access to her nub, receiving an immediate dividend as Angela increased her pace exponentially. The release Jade longed for wasn't long in coming. Hunter felt so aroused to be in the same room as his wife when she was brought to orgasm by another woman, and knew that he would need to ensure that his own needs were looked after one way or another before the evening was out.

Jade pulled her panties off, untied Angela's wrists and removed her robe, flinging it across to Hunter on a whim. Maybe he would like to sniff it, she thought. Hunter had the same idea, but decided to fold the garment up for now and keep it on his lap. There would be plenty of opportunities later when Jade's attention was otherwise engaged.

She told Angela to lie on the bed with her legs apart. Hunter felt pretty sure of her plan of action: to bring her off with her tongue and then subjugate her with her strap-on. He wondered if she would plunder her asshole. If not, it was something he would very much like to do. If not this evening, then another day, he thought.

Thus far, Angela hadn't made eye contact with Hunter. Whether this was due to the angle at which he was sitting, or a lack of opportunity, or a lack of desire, Hunter couldn't be sure. But he would love to reestablish that special rapport he had had with her through the camera lens. Of course, he always had the option of moving his chair or even sitting on the bed, but for now he thought he would stay put.

His wife was already kissing Angela's inner thighs and her tongue would soon be landing on her beautiful pussy. How badly too did Hunter want to taste that jewel and give it the homage it merited in a slow and leisurely manner. One drawback with having a penis that was above average size was that women always wanted to be playing with it, which left him a little short-changed in the cunnilingus department.

Hunter knew Jade had reached her destination when Angela simply said, 'Yes!' From then on, the volume and the vocabulary increased until Jade had brought her to her first orgasm of the session. Jade had set the bar high; she would need to do something special to make sure that the English girl felt the full glow of satisfaction after she had finished with her. Hunter, for one, had no doubt of her ability to do this.

Unsurprisingly, after the way Angela had ambushed her the week before, Jade had set aside her largest dildo for use on the veterinary student. After seeing how easily she had coped with Hunter's equipment, Jade was confident the upper-class girl would have little to fear from the fake cock, even if it was possessed of a greater girth than her husband. Jade's secret anxiety was actually that Angela would dismiss her and her strap-on in favour of Hunter and his all too real specimen of manhood. She could feel that Angela was experiencing the zeal of the convert as far as straight sex was concerned, which made her vulnerable to sudden mood swings and irrational behaviour.

Jade got Angela to suck her cock thoroughly, egging her on when she felt that she was flagging. Jade began to wonder if it had been a good idea to allow Hunter in the room. Angela hadn't objected, but then of course she wouldn't, if, as was becoming increasingly clear to Jade, she had fallen under her husband's spell. She realised, even as Angela was upping her game sucking her dick, that she would have to watch these two. She even began to have second thoughts about whether Angela had never been with a man before. She had never explicitly asked her; she had just assumed so. Maybe her assumption had been wrong.

At least, Jade thought, she now had good reason to give Angela a thorough fucking. Anything less would disappoint her after Hunter. She realised that now. What she couldn't understand was shy she had been so slow to cotton on to their chemistry.

'Fuck it!' she thought. 'Maybe they were fucking this morning while I was with the builders.'

She searched through her mind for any tell-tale signs, but couldn't find any. She would have to take a look at that video which Hunter had taken. She remembered clearly now that it was Angela who had been so keen on the idea of being filmed. But what could that signify, if, as she felt was almost certainly the case, Angela and Hunter had never set eyes on each other before?

'"Set eyes on each other"!'

The words stirred memories in Jade. Hadn't she seen Angela making eyes at the camera? But, she thought, what would that show? That she liked showing off, making an exhibition of herself? Yes. But that she was doing it explicitly for the benefit of a man she had never met? Jade couldn't see how this could be the case. As far as she could remember, Hunter had only briefly appeared on screen, and then only to say 'Hi'. Could that in itself so ignite the passion of a confirmed lesbian? It seemed unlikely. She would have to have a look at that video.

Fired by renewed passion, Jade lashed out at Angela's pussy as if it were an enemy rather than something to revere and cherish. Hunter knew something was up but couldn't be sure what. Maybe they had exchanged words. The upshot of whatever had happened was that Jade was already getting quite the reaction out of Angela. When his wife pushed a finger into her twat, noise levels rose considerably, as did the heat between the two. It was so palpable that Hunter found himself sweating.

Jade couldn't hold back any longer. She had to know the truth about Angela and Hunter.

'You like it when Hunter watches, don't you?' she asked the girl in a none too friendly tone.

Angela knew what must have been going through Jade's mind but she wasn't the sort of person who folded easily.

'I'm easy either way,' she replied, casual as you like.

'Maybe you'd prefer it if he filmed you?' Jade asked bitingly.

'Whatever's got into you?' Angela asked.

Meantime, Hunter braced himself for an interrogation. He was buoyed by Angela's unflappability and thought he would be able to feed off her strength. When Jade shot her next question at the girl, he knew things were serious.

'Would you like to fuck him again now? Here on this bed?'

'What's eating you, Jade?' said Angela.

Rather than respond to her, Jade turned her guns, as expected, on her husband.

'Did you fuck her this morning?'

'No!' he said, lying through his teeth.

He didn't feel too bad about it, though. Jade fucked women whenever the mood took her (including this one) and she'd fucked his first wife too.

'Tell her, Angela,' he added. 'Put her mind at rest.'

'I was asleep the whole morning. I only woke up shortly before you got back.'

'Why don't I believe you? Since I can't prove it, I'll just have to satisfy myself by making sure you two don't fuck again today or during the rest of this goddamned holiday.'

'Darling,' said Hunter softly, not a little disappointed by the prospect of being denied the pleasure of Angela's intimate company, 'do reflect on what you are saying. You know how emotional you can get. I can take your outbursts, but, please, think of Angela. She must already be feeling very confused after what was a momentous experience for her. If you really feel you can't trust us, then I suggest I drive Angela back to the hotel. It just isn't fair on her.'

It was a gamble, but he knew how fiery his wife was. Once the temper tantrum was over, there was a very good possibility that she would relent and feel bad about what she had done, which would usher in a period of the most explosive sex.

'Oh, I'm sorry, I really am,' she said, sobbing. 'I just couldn't get this picture out of my head of the two of you carrying on behind my back. I know I must learn to trust. Pease, now, if you want to, make love here on this bed. I would actually love to watch you deepen your relationship.'

Angela wasn't getting involved in their domestic. Hunter understood and appreciated that, and knew the right move now would probably ensure the success of the rest of Angela's stay. A misstep, on the other hand, could bring the fun to a sudden and nasty end.

'What I want is for you and Angela to continue your lovemaking. I will leave you alone so you may focus only on each other.

'But, darling,' Jade replied, 'I don't want you to leave.'

'I would feel more comfortable if he left,' said Angela. 'No offence, Hunter, but I'm not really used to an audience, and the camera the other day - well, if I can be honest, it didn't allow Jade and I to explore each other and reach the levels I was hoping to obtain with her. Sorry.'

Hunter said he understood completely and left the room, closing the door behind him and marvelling at Angela's quick thinking. She really was a bright young thing. He thought about standing at the door and straining his ears to catch at least a flavour of their lovemaking but decided that was a bit pervy. He would have to content himself with his imagination, which was already beginning to run riot. He knew that a certain kind of satisfaction could be achieved in that way. It would have to suffice.

'Just you and me then,' said Jade, contemplating her next move.

'Yes, finally,' Angela whispered in response, her nerve endings raw after the emotional wringer through which she had been put in the last few minutes.

'Get on your hands and knees,' said Jade, still distrustful even after all the reassurances she had received.

The anger she felt was like a spark that would only be satisfied if it could ignite a mighty conflagration. The sight of the girl's dainty, perhaps virginal (chance would be a fine thing), asshole sitting innocently above her deceptively prim looking quim was to Jade like dry tinder waiting to be reduced to ashes. All it required was a blowtorch.

Jade let her weapon tap against the girl's gash, before moving it to her pink puckered glory hole. She let it rest there, happy to tantalise the one who loved to tease. Exerting a little forward pressure, she waited until Angela responded before removing the cock and replacing it with her tongue. Opening her ass cheeks as wide as they would go, she rimmed the salty anus with all the pent-up passion that possessed her.

'You're not a very good liar,' she told her, plunging her index finger into her back alley in lieu of waiting for a response.

Angela's groan turned into a grunt as Jade's tongue probed the gap which had been opened by her finger. Feeling Angela's sphincter relax, Jade pushed the finger in as far as it would go and, withdrawing it slowly, attempted to replace it with her tongue. Angela's anus clamped down suddenly, locking just the tip of Jade's tongue inside her. Carefully inserting her little finger, Jade was able to squeeze a little more of her tongue into the delicate asshole. Realising she wouldn't easily be able to penetrate any further, Jade let her tongue run riot, savouring the flavours on her taste buds.