Jade Pt. 05

Story Info
A patient goes to the dentist and gets more than a filling.
7.2k words
4.31
5.7k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief foray to 'Group Sex' for Part 4, Jade is back in her spiritual home. Even though this story doesn't feature girl-girl action, it's a precursor to a bit of Sapphic shenanigans. So think of it as a moment for our heroine to recalibrate and recharge the batteries. Of course, I could have put it in 'Loving Wives', but the residents there don't approve of attractive ladies putting it about...

14

He'd come in for a check-up and the chemistry was instant. Mr Landon was a man of more or less her own age and Jade knew she must have him. Like her, he was married. He'd even mentioned that his wife had recommended her to him, but Jade had no idea who she might be. She went by her maiden name - that much was obvious.

At that first appointment she managed to find a tooth that could use a filling. She knew it wasn't something that needed fixing urgently, but then again she knew that she needed fixing urgently. She told him she could only make it a 5.30pm appointment, because that way she could tell the receptionist to leave early. Her dental hygienist would be released after the filling had been done but Jade would ask the patient to stay a little longer so she could 'perform an assessment and make any necessary adjustments.' It was total baloney of course but she hardly thought he would raise any objections.

She felt guilty about betraying Hunter, so guilty that she confessed what she intended to do when they were in bed the evening before the big day. She told him she wouldn't bring her plan to fruition if he told her he didn't want her to do it. Hunter thought for a while (he knew his wife wasn't really into guys) and asked her what attracted her to this man so much. When she told him it was the way he looked at her, the way he touched her arm when thanking her after the first appointment, he was really none the wiser. It was only when she told him that he was married and she found the idea of illicit sex so arousing, he understood a whole lot better. He had only to think of his seduction by Angela to appreciate the depth of his wife's lust.

By way of an answer, Hunter took Jade in his arms and guided his penis inside her. He made love to her with a violence she had never known - not just once, but twice, before they finally fell asleep. In the morning, while they were having the breakfast he had prepared, he told her he wanted her to give herself to the man. His only condition was that she should tell him all about it afterwards - omitting no details.

How the day dragged for Jade as she waited for her last appointment. Finally, the receptionist popped her head round the door to let her know that Mr Landon was there and that she would lock up on the way out to make sure no one else entered the clinic. Jade (clad in her usual surgical gown, facemask and thin latex gloves) told her to show the patient through. Jade pretended to busy with other stuff when he came in, but looked up long enough to respond to his hearty 'Good evening, Dr Lee' with a 'Please take a seat, I'll be with you in a moment' of her own.

After a minute or so, Jade sat down next to the patient and started to make preparations for the simple procedure she was about to perform. The anaesthetic having been given, she drilled the cavity out and put the amalgam in place. When she told the hygienist she could go, the woman quickly put the various instruments away and left the room quietly, without even a word of goodbye to her employer.

'I just need to check that everything is as it should be,' said Jade. 'Then you can be on your way.'

Mr Landon had made an effort with his wardrobe, favouring ripped denims paired with Converse shoes and a burgundy tee. Jade thought she could discern the outline of an erection in the jeans. If she was mistaken now, she knew she wouldn't be in a few minutes when she made her move.

Under her gown, she had put on a really slutty outfit: a figure-hugging sleeveless black knit mini dress with a single shoulder neckline, with fabric cut out at both top and bottom - the gaps at chest and thigh traversed by ornamental safety pins. She had even brought 4-inch black heels, which she would slip into when she performed her metamorphosis. That time was coming soon; there was only so much tinkering about in his mouth that she could do.

'Right!' she said in her ultra professional voice. 'We're all done. Unless you feel any discomfort or swelling.'

Mr Landon could hardly believe his ears. The object of his fantasies was coming onto him. 'Faint heart never won fair maiden,' he told himself.

'Well, since you mention it, I have a swelling which is causing me considerable discomfort. It's been doing so every night when I go to bed, and it's been going on ever since my first visit.'

'Have you told your wife?' Jade asked, still using her work voice.

'How can I? She wouldn't approve.'

Jade couldn't resist prying into his private life a little bit. Men will tell you anything if it will earn them a fuck.

'Have you been married long?'

'Seven months,' Mr Landon replied.

'Wow!' thought Jade. 'Wait until Hunter hears that. The guy's hardly off his honeymoon.'

'Do you think I can help you with your little problem?' teased Jade, the stress on the word 'little'.

'I hope so. You seem to have all the right tools.'

'This bloke's got good patter,' Jade thought.

She decided it was time to shift gear, both literally and figuratively. First, unseen by Mr Landon, she swapped her sensible flat-soled shoes for the heels. Then she took off her gloves, mask and gown, let down her long hair, shook it out like a girl in a motorcycle commercial and turned to face her prey.

'Fucking hell!' was all that the handsome newlywed could get out.

'Will this help ease your discomfort, do you think?'

'Fucking hell!'

He was like a broken record.

'And the swelling?'

'Oh my fucking god!' he answered from somewhere up there in the clouds.

'I want you to undress me, lay me down on the chair and fuck me. Do you think you can manage that?'

'I can't believe this is happening,' the patient responded.

'I can see that, but I asked you a question. Will you fuck me or won't you?'

The lewd language coming from the mouth of what he had thought was a sweet Oriental professional woman was almost too much for him to process. Almost, but not quite.

'I feel the happiest man on the planet to be given that privilege.'

Jade would remember to tell Hunter that line. That's how to make a girl feel special.

'Okay, I'll take that as a yes. Now, get off your butt and get me out of these clothes.'

Mr Landon was in such a state that he tried to undo the safety pin at the top of Jade's skimpy dress.

'Try the zip at the back,' she said with playful mockery, which, in his unbearably aroused state he interpreted as derision.

She turned around to make the job easier for him, as if he were a particularly obtuse student. His hands shaking, he had to make several attempts before he managed the simple task. Turning slowly round, she presented her superb breasts to him: firm mounds with brown areoles and dark pink nipples.

'Fuck!' was all he managed by way of a response.

Jade took this as a compliment.

'Are you going to finish what you've started?' Jade asked him coquettishly. 'Or are you getting cold feet?'

Mr Landon pulled the dress down, and Jade stepped out of it very slowly, her eyes not leaving his. But his eyes had already moved from her breasts to her black thong and its barely covered resident.

'Well, are you a man or aren't you?' Jade asked him, placing a finger lightly on her cleft, her thong losing its convex shape as the material became glued to her sticky slit.

'Oh, fuck!' he crooned, as he put his hands above her hips and slowly pulled down her apology for a pair of panties.

'God!' he exclaimed, as her sparkling pussy was revealed.

'Do you know how to make love to a woman?' Jade scolded him, as he sat there open-mouthed.

'Fuck yes!' he replied, his lust running at levels that his vocabulary was unable to match.

'Then show me,' Jade said softly.

He stood up and taking Jade's hand lay her on the chair.

'Press the button and make me more comfortable,' Jade instructed him.

He looked for the right one, this time taking his time so he would get it right first time.

'There we are,' whispered Jade, still clad in her shiny black heels.

'Why don't you get a little more comfortable too?' she added. 'Strip for me. Slowly. Sensuously.'

His hands shaking almost uncontrollably, he was pleased to give them something with which to occupy themselves. He peeled off his tee as sexily as he could, drawing words of appreciation from the dental surgeon. Undoing the button of his denims, he lowered the zipper as slowly as he was able, letting Jade get a good luck at his briefs, which matched the colour of his top.

'Very nice,' cooed Jade, wondering what sort of weapon those briefs were shielding.

Kicking off his shoes, he pushed his jeans slowly down his legs, sitting down on Jade's chair in order to get them over his ankles and placing them neatly on top of his T-shirt on the little table that was attached to the chair. Standing up once more, he stepped back from the bed, so that Jade could look but not touch. The bulge in his pants was, Jade thought, quite promising.

'Turn round so I can see your ass,' she said.

'Now bend over.'

'Don't worry, I won't spank you,' she added in a tone which was hard to define. It ought to have been playful, but it carried a hidden threat.

The thought of being spanked by his beautiful dentist was more than Mr Landon could take. Still bent over, he shuffled back towards the bed, raising his ass higher.

'Please!' he said simply.

'Why?' asked Jade. 'What have you done that deserves to be punished?'

'I have dreamt about you spanking me,' he replied a little sheepishly.

'Do you really look at me as such a bitch?' she asked disingenuously.

'Oh my god, no! I didn't mean it like that at all.'

'Then how did you mean it?'

'I mean I was thinking about you spanking me when I was with my wife.'

Mr Landon could only hope that honesty really was the best policy. He suddenly became aware that this could be a deal-breaker as far as the exotic beauty was concerned. He needn't have been concerned.

'Is that all you think about when you are supposed to be making love to your beautiful wife? I assume she is a beautiful woman?'

'Oh, yes, she's very beautiful.'

'But you've only been married seven months. You must be dissatisfied with her if you are having fantasies about other women.'

'Not other women,' he corrected her. 'Only you. And only since I saw you last week.'

'Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that during the last week, every time you have made love to your beautiful young wife, you have been thinking about being spanked by me?'

Mr Landon was silent. How he regretted ruining everything for a feel of her hands stinging his ass cheeks!

'You see my dilemma, don't you?' said Jade severely.

'Yes,' replied the man, crestfallen.

'If I chastise you now, rather than receiving it as a punishment for your unfaithfulness, you will receive it as fulfilment of your carnal desires.'

There was another pause.

'Turn around and face me, Mr Landon. How old is your wife?'

'Just 26,' he replied, clearly shaken by the turn events had taken.

'What is her name?' asked Jade, knowing he'd tell her anything now and wanting badly to place this woman.

'Fatima,' he replied.

No wonder Jade couldn't place her! She had an almost photographic memory for all the attractive young women among her clients. This one, with her headscarf, was especially memorable in terms of her beauty. But never in a thousand years would she have put the two of them together.

Realising this was no time for replaying her own fantasies concerning the beautiful Pakistani woman, or indeed for delving into their relationship too deeply, Jade nonetheless couldn't resist a couple of questions before she gave the man what he wanted, and then got everything she wanted in return.

'Fatima isn't so adventurous in bed, then, Mr Landon?'

'Look, she's super hot and brilliant really, only she's very conservative.'

'And you had me down as a cock-loving slut, did you?'

'Oh, no!' he protested vehemently. 'I thought you were really professional and, well, out of my league in fact. It's just the way you looked at me and spoke to me. I thought you, I thought you -' his voice tailed off.

'You thought I might be up for it?' she finished the sentence for him.

'I felt a connection with you too,' she went on. 'That's why I dismissed my receptionist and my hygienist. That's why I dressed like this. I am a slut, Mr Landon. Usually I fuck other women, but I decided I wanted a change. Since you are not into sluts, I think you'd better get dressed and return to your beautiful wife.'

'But, but,' he wasn't sure how to say it without further alienating her.

'But what?' said Jade, enjoying the way their encounter had turned out and thrilled at the prospect of telling Hunter all about it.

'I really want to make love to you. Forget all about the spanking. That was unnecessary.'

'Unnecessary?' said Jade, raising an eyebrow. 'But you told me you've spent a week fantasising about me doing just that to you.'

'But not only that. Other things too.'

'Oh, I see,' said Jade, as if things were only just becoming clearer to her now. 'Like what other things?'

'I don't think I should tell you. You would only think badly of me.'

'Well, why don't you try me? Tell me one other thing you've wanted to do to me.'

'I've wanted to make love to you when you're wearing stocking and high heels.'

'Oh, I'm sorry I didn't wear my stockings today. You must be very disappointed.'

Looking at the way his briefs were struggling to contain his penis, she knew that couldn't really be the case.

'My god, no! That dress you had underneath your uniform. It was so fucking hot!'

'But it would have been hotter if I was wearing a garter belt, suspenders and stockings?'

'No! Absolutely not! Your thong was totally fucking insane!'

'I see. And one more fantasy. I want to know the sort of man I'm dealing with.'

'Oh, just the normal stuff: kissing you, worshipping your breasts, pleasing you down there, and then entering you when you were really wet.'

Jade hadn't finished with him yet - not by a long chalk.

Turning half over on the chair-cum-bed, she displayed her ass to him, using her hands to part her buttocks and reveal her puckered anus.

'Did you fantasise about this?'

'Oh, fuck!' said Mr Landon, reverting to type.

'I'm sure your wife doesn't let you fuck her in the ass.'

'No, no, of course not.'

'You asked her?'

'No,' I couldn't.

'But you thought I'd be a pushover?'

'No, it was just a fantasy.'

'I want to ask you a question. If you answer me honestly, I will consider taking this rendezvous a little further. If you aren't honest with me, I must ask you to leave.'

Mr Landon remaining silent, Jade put her question.

'Have you fantasised about fucking me in the ass while you have been inside your wife's vagina?'

'Um, er, look, I can't really remember. Details, you know.'

'I will repeat the question one last time. The choice is yours. Lie to me and off you go. Tell me the truth and we continue to explore possibilities together.'

'Have you fantasised about fucking me in the ass while you have been fucking your wife in the vagina?'

'Yes, yes, I have,' Mr Landon replied miserably, reckoning his chances with Jade were shot either way, but choosing to humiliate himself since he reckoned it represented the only chance of remaining in her company.

'That's very wicked,' Jade said in a very level tone, as if she were thinking about sending him on his way.

'I know it is,' said her patient, his precum now oozing freely and making a dark patch on his burgundy briefs.

'You know what that means,' said Jade, almost in a whisper.

'I think so,' said Mr Landon, fearing the worst.

15

'I must punish you,' the dentist said, causing the worry lines to vanish instantly from her patient's face.

'Turn around and bend over and we shall see if we can exorcise your impure thoughts.'

Jade ran her eye over his firm buns then brought her hand down hard on his nearest cheek. He made no sound but she could picture his face, twisted in anticipation of the pummelling he was expecting - hoping - to receive. She smacked his cheek five or six times, as hard as she could, pleased at the gasps that began to escape from his lips. She shifted her position so she could mete out the same punishment to his other tight cheek. The way he was suppressing the pain he must be feeling both impressed her and turned her on. He would suffer anything now for the chance of fucking her.

None too gently she pulled his pants down, his cock briefly but painfully snagging in the elastic of the waistband. He bit his lip and showed no reaction. But then of course she couldn't see his face. She could only imagine the torture she was putting him through. His ass was burning bright.

She got off the bed, her heels clacking against the linoleum floor, and told him to move forwards. Swinging her arm in a wide arc, she smacked him with all the might she possessed on the middle of his ass. This time he responded. But his response was the one with which she had become so familiar.

'Fuck! Yes!'

'This is meant to be a punishment,' Jade scolded him. 'You are not meant to enjoy it.'

'I'm s-sorry,' he jabbered, utterly lost in a world where fantasy met reality.

'I will punish you five more times. If I am satisfied that you have been purified, then perhaps I will let you give me some pleasure. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Dr Lee,' he replied, working hard to keep a grip on his emotions.

'That's better,' she said. 'You must learn to treat all women with the respect they deserve.'

'And that includes your wife,' she added, before bringing her hand down on his blushing butt.

She repeated the dose four more times, then told him to get up and face her. In his bare feet, he was still an inch or two taller than Jade in her heels.

'You said you wanted to kiss me,' she said, moving closer so that his penis touched her loins. 'Show me what you have got.'

He placed his hands on the sides of her head and kissed her softly on the lips.

'That's nice,' she said. 'But I'm sure you can do better.'

Feeling a modicum of control for the first time in he couldn't remember how long, he brought his lips together over her lower lip and squeezed it gently. He did this two or three times before turning his attention to her upper lip. Jade responded by placing her hands on his waist. The touch caused a tremor to run through his body. Placing his mouth on hers, he kissed her with greater ardency, holding back his tongue until such time as he felt that she was desperate to receive it.

He moved his hands to her sides, letting his middle fingers encroach onto the soft tissue of her breasts. Feeling her growing desire, he let his tongue probe her mouth, only to find that her own tongue was waiting for him. Keeping his composure, he let their tongues explore each other. When he heard her moaning into his mouth, he moved his hands onto her breasts, letting his fingers roam wantonly over her full nipples.

Bypassing her tongue, he drove his own muscle deep inside her mouth, reaching the soft tissue at the back of her mouth. Her hands responded by grabbing his bulging cock, the crown of which was slick with his precum. After they had kissed passionately for another minute, she lay back on the fully reclined dental chair and told him to keep doing what he had told her he wanted to do to her.