Jade Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing on top of her, he kissed her neck and her shoulders, then, before descending to her breasts, he took each hand in turn and sucked her beautiful slender fingers - the ones that had earlier been probing his mouth in their latex wrapping. Jade felt a bolt of electricity go through her when his tongue landed on her breast. For at the same time his penis made contact with her pussy lips. He had managed this by arching his back, clearly intentionally. For a moment, she expected him to drive his column inside her, but, to her regret, he had only meant it as a tease.

'He obviously thinks that two can play at that game,' she reflected wistfully.

How she looked forward to telling Hunter all about this encounter! And they hadn't even finished with the preliminaries.

Mr Landon left his engorged shaft just where it was as he tongued her breasts slowly and deliberately. Well, not quite. Periodically, he shifted it, somehow alighting each time on a spot which was more sensitive than the one before. But always lightly, with no force at all. Jade was loathe to show him how much he was turning her on - only minutes before she had been the one tantalising him - but she couldn't help herself. When she moaned, he took it as his prompt not to drive himself inside her, but to move his tongue to her aching dark pink nipple. Jade moaned once more - this time more deeply, and more desperately.

His tongue showed no similar urgency, merely flicking her tower, as if to see how firmly it was built. Jade moved her hands from his shoulders to his butt, exerting just enough force to indicate that she was ready to receive him. Ignoring her signal, he somehow guided the head of his spear to her clitoris, so that he was besieging two of her citadels simultaneously. He made that three, as his fingers gently squeezed her spare nipple.

'You bastard!' Jade whispered, understanding exactly why she had chosen this man to be her first male lover, besides Hunter, for so many years.

Ignoring her words and her unspoken desire, Mr Landon let his tongue, his fingers and his penis do their work. Jade realised she was close to coming. Her clit was the key. She told him to rub it harder. In case he didn't get the message, she told him to make her come.

Somehow (was he an engineer or a surveyor, she wondered?) he managed to keep his glans on her swollen nub as he started to fuck it properly. No one had ever done this to her before. Was it his speciality, she wondered. Some sort of party trick he liked to perform. Did he do this to Fatima too? Did she keep her headscarf on when they were having sex?

The images were too much for Jade. Her orgasm was shallower than any she had ever known, but there again it was suffusing her entire body in a way she hadn't experienced before.

'Fuck me now!' she shouted.

And in case he hadn't got the message, she added, 'Fuck my cunt! Now!'

But he didn't. Instead, he lay on her so that she could feel much of his body weight and began to kiss her once more - the object of her desire now splayed out on her belly, far from the place where she wanted it to be, useless as far as fulfilling her needs was concerned.

She kissed him back with the passion of a lover. She realised she was reciprocating, not because compliance was the best way to achieve her ends, but because she really felt something for him. Would she be able to tell Hunter about this development, she wondered. The ferocity of the initial kiss had been replaced by a tenderness - the tenderness of lovers. Paradoxically, the intensity between them had increased, not diminished. Neither of them was planning the next step. Technique as such played no part in their actions. They were making love.

'I want to taste you,' he said simply after several minutes had elapsed.

'Do whatever you want to me,' Jade replied, wanting to be ravished, wanting to be adored.

He ran his tongue down her body, this time taking a straight line between her breasts, stopping at her belly button and lavishing attention on it. When he came to her pussy, he flicked her clitoris in a cursory fashion, as if to indicate to Jade that he had already done his duty by it and that there were more important matters to attend to. She for one was not going to argue with him.

He ran his tongue lightly over her gorgeous brown labia, enjoying the taste of the fusion of her juices with his precum. He let his tongue run down almost to her pretty asshole - the dark brown rim circling like one of Saturn's rings her miniature pink planet.

'Later,' he told himself.

He returned, not without misgivings, to her pussy. The receptive state that she was in soon focused his mind. Spreading her legs wide, he let two of his fingers range over the same path that his tongue had just taken, enjoying the response that she was making. He gave those fingers free rein on her luscious folds, while dropping his tongue onto the bud which had recently been under siege from his cock. Jade whimpered when she felt the touch of his soft tongue on her clit. In her aroused state, it seemed to be composed of nothing but nerve endings, and every one was crying out for release.

He dabbed at it like a swimmer testing the water with his toes, but they both knew that there was no chance of his crying off on account of inclement conditions. The conditions were perfect; all he needed to do what to make the best use of them.

'I'm going to spank it with my tongue,' he told her, as if he felt it only fair that he gave her due warning.

Jade lay there silently, willing him to make good on his promise, thinking of how much of this extraordinary collision she would be able to relate to her husband. His tongue flicked her clitoris hard from the side, causing her to shudder. He really was going to chastise her, she realised. He flicked at her nub once more from the same angle, then kept up a constant assault on it, as if he had vowed to stop only when he had decimated it, or even erased it from the face of the earth.

He had the advantage of knowing from first-hand experience how sensitive it was, and he would use all that knowledge to bring her to another, even more powerful, orgasm. Neither Hunter nor any woman had ever brought her to two successive clitoral orgasms, but this man, who she had looked upon as her plaything, a mere man who would be unable to maintain any serious level of control under her dominion, was about to achieve that feat.

'Fuck!' she said - the irony of her response lost on neither of them, as she completed her transformation from predator to prey.

He sucked on the proud nub, letting her feel his teeth, then sucked harder, as if intending to swallow it whole. The last vestiges of her self-possession were blown away as she climaxed once more - far more powerfully than the first time. Exulting in his mastery over the woman who only minutes before had been humiliating him, Mr Landon parted her labia with his fingers and began to lick her cunt out. His control was absolute, the strokes of his tongue methodical but relentless.

The faster Jade's breathing became, the slower his strokes became, but somehow they lost none of their intensity. Jade suddenly thought of his cock, which she had silently been comparing unfavourably with Hunter's, and all she wanted was to feel it inside her. She thought once more of Fatima, and how she must be waiting for him to get home, so that she could receive the kind of pleasure she had come to expect each evening on his return. She thought of the beautiful Pakistani woman's juicy cunt lips and the jewellery box they encased. She thought of how each night he must choose a different jewel (one night an emerald, another night a diamond) to extract from her box with his magical tongue. Then she thought of his penis plugging that box and depositing his life-giving juices inside it.

She jerked and spasmed as the orgasm exploded from deep inside her. Mr Landon responded by placing his finger on her asshole and, while her juices were flowing into his mouth, pushing that finger by stages deep inside her. Her cries filled the room, as she orgasmed again, wondering if she was really in her surgery or if she was living out a dream.

'Please,' she begged him - all shame lost. 'Please fuck me!'

He pushed her legs wider still and entered her in one easy motion. 'My god!' she thought. 'He is the perfect fit!' She opened her eyes and saw that he was looking at her. He had something very like love in his eyes. Maybe it really was love, she thought. She felt something rather the same for him. Could she really tell Hunter about this part?

'Fuck me, lover!' she said without embarrassment.

He smiled at her and touched her breasts lightly, as if to remind them that he loved them too. Jade placed her hands on his shoulders. She wasn't applying any force; she was just placing them where they could be in contact with him. It was as if she wanted to let him feel her soul at second hand, through a proxy or a third party.

He wasn't fucking her hard. He was basically sliding in and out of her in a regular motion. A critic would say he'd hardly graduated from Penetration 101, but then a critic wouldn't know what he was talking about. Each time he came to the top of his stroke, she could hear the squelching sound that they were making. 'When was I last this wet?' she asked herself. Would she be able to tell her husband that?

He was still looking at her with that scary look, as if he too was in a place he'd never been and didn't want to leave. As far as he was concerned, he could keep up this beautiful motion forever. The slurping sounds never slackened. If anything they became louder and more (how can I put it?) more intimate, as if her pussy were talking to his penis. Pillow talk.

After ten minutes, he asked her very simply if she was ready to receive his gift for her. Even the way he phrased it turned her on, so much so that she couldn't answer him until she had got hold of herself.

'Yes,' she said simply, knowing that as soon as she felt his ejaculation welling up inside him, she would surely come too.

'Okay,' he said, gazing adoringly in her eyes. 'Accept this token of my love.'

His penis stopped moving momentarily, then shuddered violently, before, accompanied by his cry, it released its burden inside her. She remained silent, but still waters run deep, and in those depths she reached out to meet him, losing herself in a subterranean embrace.

16

They kissed once more, with the gentle passion that had come to characterise their lovemaking.

'I need to call my wife,' said Mr Landon.

'Stand up then,' replied Jade. 'I want to make it a call you will never forget.'

The thought of his dentist fellating him while he spoke to his wife did terrible things to his equilibrium.

'Would you like me to rinse it off first?' he asked, in a voice that was unable to hide its tremor.

'No,' she said simply. 'I want to taste myself on you.'

He waited until Jade had knelt down in front of him before making the call. His wife picked up on just the second ring.

'Hello, darling,' she said, with a note of anxiety in her voice. 'Everything okay?'

'I'm sorry, but I'm going to be back home a little late. I hope that won't inconvenience you too much.'

'Has something come up?' she asked with concern in her voice.

Mr Landon looked down at his penis, which was swelling swiftly under Jade's expert tutelage.

'Yes,' he said, as evenly as he could, as Jade's fingernails ran across his scrotum. 'There have been a number of complications. Dr Lee says it would be better if we finished the job today.'

'You don't sound your normal self,' his wife said - her voice showing her concern.

'I've had a lot of things in my mouth,' he replied, his mind full of the obstruction which was causing his dentist oral issues of her own.

'Did you have an anaesthetic?'

'Yes, but the effects are wearing off. I've been told another injection is advisable.'

His imagination began to run riot, as a picture of Jade's pink rosebud flashed across his mind, his penis poised to break through her rearguard.

'Well, make sure you don't overdo the dosage,' his wife cautioned him.

'But remember you're in the best of hands, darling,' she continued. 'You can be sure that Dr Lee knows just what she is doing.'

'You're right, of course, as you always are,' he replied, pleased with the chance to laugh and release some of the tension that was threatening to give him away.

'Tell Dr Lee to take all the time she needs. I'll make sure the meat is really tender, so you won't have to chew on it too much. I'll let you get back to her now. She must be keen to finish the job so she can get home too.'

'Okay, babe,' he said - the vowel in the last word drawn out longer than it would normally be by the effect Jade's mouth was having on his now fully engorged penis.

'Love you.'

Somehow, he managed to get these last words out with only a trace of the desperation he was feeling.

'Love you too.'

The minds of both of the lovers unsettled beyond measure by thoughts of the 'injection' which now was the entire focus of their coupling, Jade let her mouth journey the full extent of Mr Landon's shaft - the girth of which was comparable to her husband's but not, happily for Jane, the length.

Having replaced his phone on the table, Mr Landon's hands were free to find Jade's glossy raven hair. He twisted strands of it in his fingers, all thoughts of attempting to stave off an orgasm having been consigned to the bin. The thought of her tight, sweet anus gave him the confidence that he would be able to come once more after he had emptied himself down her graceful throat.

'Fuck!' he moaned, as his seed was released in two clearly discernible jets.

Jade, reading his rhythms unerringly, swallowed the ejaculate greedily, remaining on his pulsing phallus, even as she felt it contract rapidly to far more manageable proportions.

'Perhaps I ought to call my husband now,' Jade said. 'Phone sex obviously agrees with you!'

'I never knew you were married,' replied Mr Landon, clearly shocked.

'Would it have made a difference?' asked Jade, teasingly.

'Well, I don't know. Maybe a little bit.'

'You needn't worry. I told him that we would be making love. He's totally cool with it.'

Whether that would be the case if she told him truthfully about everything that had happened (and was about to happen), she couldn't be so sure.

'You told him?' he asked her incredulously. 'Before, before anything -'

'Yes,' she replied evenly. 'We have a very open relationship.'

'Does it bother you terribly?' she added, moving up against him, knowing she could make him hard again.

'Well, I mean, no. It's just so different to how Fatima and I - well, you know what I mean.'

'Maybe all she needs is the opportunity,' Jade added, tantalisingly. 'You never know how she will react until she's put in that position.'

'You mean, with you?' Mr Landon asked incredulously. 'She's very conservative. You don't know her.'

'Not necessarily with me. Hunter - my husband - is a lovely, caring man. She would like him, I know.'

'"Like him?!" But, look, I - are you really suggesting some sort of wife-swapping?'

'Who knows? Three of us would be up for it. It's then just a matter of getting Fatima in the mood. She's a very sensual woman, no?'

'Well, sure, yes, I think you could say that. But a foursome?! I don't really think so.'

'But this likes the idea of it, doesn't he?' Jade said, placing her hand on his penis, which was once more (if slowly) regaining its strength.

'Yeah. Yeah, he does.'

She continued to rub his penis while whispering into his ear her plans for Fatima. She would be invited over to dinner with her husband, they would eat, the three of them would drink a little, then they would retire to the sitting room, then the talk would turn to more intimate things, Fatima would become uncomfortable and Jade would comfort her. Then, then, he could have his dentist once again, and Hunter would look after Fatima.

Even though he knew it was an impossible dream, Mr Landon was happy (more than happy) to live the fantasy. His penis had almost been restored to its full dimensions. Jade completed the recovery by dropping down to her knees once more and sucking the cum that was still oozing from his head. She cradled his balls as she did so, knowing how much he liked that.

Standing up, Jade uttered the words that her patient had been longing to hear.

'I want you to fuck me in the ass, then you can go home to your pretty Fatima.'

She got on the dentist's chair and presented her ass to him. He didn't need telling what to do. His tongue went straight to her pink bud and began to lick it. Spitting on the orifice and then on his fingers, he eased a finger inside her and prepared her for his six-inch weapon. Drawing it up to her cute little hole, he let it familiarise itself with its surroundings, not yet attempting a forced entry.

Deciding it needed a little lubrication of its own, he spat once more on his hand and coated the top half of his cock with his saliva. He repeated the procedure twice more, tweaking his regimen by applying saliva to the bottom half of his member as well. Looking at her glory hole, he couldn't imagine penetrating her with only half of the artillery he had on hand.

He moved the tip of his cock to her opening, which reminded him of a spiral mollusc he had seen once on the seabed while scuba-diving, and pushed it forward. Jade yielded at once, her muscles relaxing to allow him entry. Almost without trying, he had already inserted two inches inside her. He could feel her gripping him tightly, as if to prevent unauthorised exit. When he pressed once more, the grip relaxed and he was able to watch as his column slid forward into her anus until only an inch or two remained unaccounted for.

'Give me the rest!' said Jade in a tone that brooked no dissent.

Mr Landon pushed again but found he was unable to make further progress. Taking her by the hips to gain greater leverage, he applied increased pressure on his thick shaft, grunting as he strove to get it all inside her. Sweating freely, he made a slight adjustment in his angle of entry but still his shaft refused to budge.

'Don't be such a pussy!' Jade spat in displeasure. 'Bludgeon me with the fucking thing!'

Withdrawing it part way, he made a Herculean effort and rammed it home.

'Aw, fuck!' cried Jade.

Mr Landon knelt there motionless - his penis buried in her back passage.

'Don't stop, for fuck's sake!' Jade castigated him. 'Fuck me like a man!'

Stung by her words, he began to pump her - to pump her hard.

'Yeah! Fuck! Don't stop!' growled Jade.

'I bet you don't let your husband do this to you!' Mr Landon crowed, his self-confidence now fully restored.

'Fuck you if it's any of your business!' Jade replied, unwilling to tell him why exactly it was that she missed out on anal sex in the marital arena.

'You going to tell him you came when I fucked you in the ass?!' Mr Landon said, getting more and more cocky, given the position of strength he found himself in.

'Who says I'm going to come?' said Jade, the very use of the word arousing her that little bit more.

'You will come when I tell you to,' said Mr Landon, the memory of his shameful spanking fresh in his mind.

'Fuck you!' replied Jade, already close to losing it.

Mr Landon shifted his weight and got into a position as if he were going to take the knee. This only meant one thing as far as Jade was concerned: his penis was about to penetrate her even deeper.

'Don't!' she screamed at him. 'I order you not to!'

But it was too late for negotiations. War had been declared.

'Now,' Mr Landon said, calmly and not loud. 'Now, you come!'