Jade Pt. 06

Story Info
Jade makes a move on her stepdaughter.
6.8k words
4.61
6.4k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

17

Jade's report of her encounter with Mr Landon ('No,' she told Hunter, 'I never learnt his first name') was long and detailed, but it has to be said that she played down the depth of the feelings she had felt for the man. Still felt.

Hunter was particularly interested in the spanking she had administered, asking her many follow-up questions, but it was when she mentioned the phone call Mr Landon had made to his wife and its aftermath that his interest was really piqued. Would it really be possible to not just get the Landons to come over for dinner but to nail the beautiful but bashful Pakistani?

His own news was equally interesting to Jade. He had received an invitation to speak at a awards ceremony for young entrepreneurs in Glasgow, and, out of a sense of obligation to the organiser (a man who had been like a mentor to him when he was setting out on his own journey, which netted him a fortune in the derivatives and futures markets), he had provisionally accepted, pending Jade's approval.

Knowing that she didn't like to be alone, he had asked his daughter Hayley to stay with them for the period when he would be away, a total of four days. Hayley, who had recently broken up with her boyfriend, was happy to make the relatively short move from her own place, not least because she could as easily make the rail journey to work from one place as the other.

Hunter knew that they got on pretty well - the age difference after all was only five years - and both of them basically ignored the fact that technically Jade was Hayley's stepmother. What Hunter didn't know was that his daughter had had a long relationship with an older woman, who had broken her heart by emigrating to the States a couple of years ago. It had had such a devastating effect on her that she had sworn off women. Now, though, that she had broken up with her boyfriend, she was reconsidering her position.

Had Hunter known all this, it is very unlikely he would have put temptation in the way of the two women he loved the most. As it was, the idea that Jade and Hayley might have feelings for one another would have seemed preposterous to him. It only went to show how little he understood the fairer sex.

It wasn't until the fourth day of her visit (a Saturday) that Jade and Hayley really got to spend any time together. They'd made a tentative arrangement on the Friday evening to go shopping together on the following day, and Jade, who liked to sleep in late on the weekends, had suggested to Hayley that they left the house at around 12.30, so they could have lunch together and then visit the shops.

When Jade finally emerged from her room at getting on for midday, Hayley was in the kitchen wearing just a T-shirt and panties. Although this was they way she typically dressed when she was at home on her own, the fact that she didn't bother to change her routine when she was in her father's house didn't go unnoticed by Jade. Once Jade had made herself a cup of coffee, they chatted at the kitchen table. Unlike her visitor, Jade was covered pretty much head to toe, in a sweatshirt and yoga pants.

When she had finished her coffee, both girls went to change, each putting a lot of care into their choice of outfit. Jade wondered whether Hayley always dressed that way in the morning, and if so whether she had given any consideration to the fact there was someone else in the house or not. If she hadn't given any consideration to that, fair enough, but if she had, then what message did she want to send to Jade?

'You are part of the family. I feel as comfortable around you as I feel around my dad'.

Or...

'You are my hot stepmother. You know I have a thing for women and I want to share you with my dad.'

Jade could have believed the former was a closer approximation to the truth; could have believed that, if Hayley had put on a bra beneath her T-shirt. But the way those two nubs followed Jade around like a second pair of eyes inclined her to the second interpretation. Hunter wouldn't be back until late the following evening. Did Hayley have plans for almost 36 hours of passionate, unbridled sex?

The immediate answer was 'no', as the women went off in Hayley's car to the shops, albeit rather later than they had planned. Neither was there to be any untoward contact even when they went clothes shopping. Not even when Jade had deliberately picked out a cocktail dress to try on, asked Hayley's opinion about it, then headed to the changing rooms to try it on. She waited in just hat bra and panties for a minute or so, but Hayley never entered her cubicle.

All of which meant that when Hayley picked out a semi-transparent negligee of her own Jade busied herself in the shoe section rather than hanging around near Hayley and hankering after her like a schoolgirl.

When they returned home, it was already half past six. The time had flown by, as they ate, drank, shopped and chatted.

'I'm a hopeless host,' said Jade. 'I haven't given a thought to dinner. Maybe I could knock up an omelette with a salad if you're happy with that.'

'Let's order some take-out later,' said Hayley. 'I feel like I haven't stopped eating all day!'

'Would you like to watch a movie?' asked Jade. 'I'm sure we could find something we both like on Netflix.'

'Sure,' replied Hayley, thinking this would get her sitting next to her smoking hot stepmother in a natural way.

'Okay,' Jade said. 'I'm going to have a quick shower. See you in the living room in half an hour, say.'

Alone in her bedroom, with the door unlocked, she imagined Hayley coming in, wearing the tee and panties she had worn in the morning. Jade took her time stripping, standing in front of the full-length mirror so that she might make eye contact with Hayley when she opened the door and advanced across the room towards her. But, as was the case earlier in the dressing room, so now nothing happened.

Jade went to the bathroom in the hope that the shower's powerful jet would wash her frustrations away. But they only increased, as she gave in to a fantasy in which Hunter's daughter was there in the shower with her, on her knees - eating her out.

Placing a finger on her clitoris, Jade, her eyes closed right shut, began to frig herself violently. It took less than a minute for her to come. Unbeknownst to her, her cries were heard by the object of her desire, who had sneaked into the bedroom and stationed herself near the open bathroom door while Jade was giving her performance. Of course, Hayley knew that it was she who the older woman was thinking about as she brought herself to orgasm.

Hayley went to the guest bathroom (her intended destination before she made her detour) and took a shower. She had been careful to lock the door. Her plans for the evening entailed winding her stepmother up so tight that when she unravelled she spiralled into space like a rocket. She didn't want her merely using her to satisfy her immediate needs.

But she too was powerless to stop herself from masturbating to images of the exotic beauty who she had lusted after for so long. Each of her parents in turn had got in the way (first her mother, then her father), but now it was her turn to welcome her to the family. If she played her cards right, her easy access to Jade would ensure that they had a long and - she was quite certain - explosive relationship. She knew Jade preferred women; deep down, she knew she did too.

While Hayley was reaching a climax down the hallway, Jade was picking out something to wear. She found herself in the enviable position of knowing that whatever she chose, she could be sure of the final outcome. The heat that existed between the two women guaranteed that.

In the end, she couldn't resist: she would wear a cheongsam.

'Hayley must have fantasised about me in one of those,' she thought. 'Her father certainly does!'

She was glad that she had ramped up her exercise regime in the last month, as she had forgotten how hard the damn things were to get into.

The fact it was actually a faux cheongsam wouldn't bother Hayley, she knew. It was something she had only worn once, to a wedding reception. It had won her a lot of compliments, although she reckoned she could have worn a pair of old dungarees and still had Hayley gagging to eat her pussy. The midi dress was actually a modern take on the traditional Chinese garment - an ultramarine print with a splash of orange depicting a koi, topped off by a traditional mandarin collar.

For her part, Hayley had put on a short-sleeved T-shirt style white dress, tied at the waist. Like Jade, she had opted to go barefoot. Jade headed downstairs first and prepared some crudités, which they could eat with a shop-bought avocado dip. She opened a bottle of white wine, which she put in a wine cooler, and took everything through to the living room. Then she dimmed the lights, found a film that might appeal to Hayley (nothing X-rated, just a romcom) and took her seat on the sofa - more or less in the middle, so that wherever Hayley sat she would be close to her.

She didn't have to wait long. They chatted, drank and nibbled at the vegetables, neither apparently keen to start watching the film, until it was getting quite late. Finally, Jade suggested they put the feature on the widescreen TV. She wasn't particularly bothered about the film, but suspected that the atmosphere it created would be perfect for the entertainment she had in mind.

They had hardly got ten minutes into the film when Jade felt Hayley's hand on her knee. Jade responded by placing her own hand on the younger girl's knee - the difference being that that knee was bare.

'I began to believe it would never happen,' said Hayley.

'Some things are just meant to be,' Jade responded.

'I liked your little show in the kitchen,' she continued. 'I would have come down earlier if I'd realised all the trouble you'd been to.'

'The wait made it all the more special. I loved it when you were checking out my nipples when you didn't think I was watching.'

'You're not much of a bra person, are you?' Jade teased her, referring to but not mentioning the outline her nipples were making against the thin fabric of her summer dress.

'I'd wear one if Dad was around,' he said. 'But not for "Mum".'

Jade laughed to hear herself so described. Although she knew Hayley spoke in jest, nonetheless the idea of her calling her "Mum" turned her on enormously. She clearly was unable to hide the fact.

'Would you like me to call you "Mummy"?' Hayley asked, her hand inching up her thigh.

Jade decided to play it straight, at least for now. Her libido had received such an unexpected boost that she wanted to squeeze every bit of arousal she could out of this exciting scenario.

'If you wish,' she answered Hayley, as insouciantly as she was able to manage.

'You don't sound very keen on the idea,' Hayley said. 'Is it because it makes you feel old?'

Her hand continued its way up her stepmother's inner thigh over the soft fabric.

'No, of course not,' Jade responded. 'I'm just aware that I could never take the place of your mother.'

'I don't want you to take my mother's place,' Hayley said. 'I want you to be your own kind of mummy to me.'

The use of the children's word 'mummy' and the childlike tone Hayley was adopting was really getting under Jade's skin. But not in a bad way; in a very arousing way.

'I will do the best I can,' said Jade, her hand taking its lead from Hayley's and starting to move to the spot where cotton met flesh.

Jade suddenly remembered the spanking she had administered to Mr Landon, and the thought of doing something similar to Hayley sent a tingle down her spine. After all, it was sometimes the duty of a parent (even if it was an unpleasant duty) to provide correction to those in her care. 'Spare the rod and spoil the child,' as the old saying went.

'Hayley,' Jade said sternly, her hand just under the hem of Hayley's dress.

'Yes, Mummy!' replied Hayley, aware she must have done something to displease her.

'Mummy is not happy about the way you have let your hand wander up her leg. I'm afraid I will have to punish you for taking such a liberty.'

'Yes, Mummy. I understand. I know I have been a bad girl. Also, when I was in the shower --'

'I don't want to know about that,' said Jade, cutting her off. 'Certain things are very inappropriate and it is better never to talk about them.'

'But I want you to help me, Mummy. To help me deal with my desires. At the moment all I can do is give into them, and I know that is very wrong.'

'I will put you across my knee and spank you. But you must tell me at once if you are beginning to enjoy it. Will you do that for me?'

'Yes, mummy,' Hayley said, sliding sensuously over Jade's lap, a little closer to her chest than she ought to have been.

As she slid, so did her dress ride up her legs. Jade had a good view of her panties, which were very skimpy indeed.

'I cannot approve of your choice of undergarment, Hayley. You ought to be wearing sensible, robust knickers, not these, these articles. They are the sort of thing that harlots wear.'

'I'm sorry, Mummy. Do you want me to take them off?'

'Don't be a silly girl! But I may inspect your choice of underwear in future, and I expect to see you wearing sensible, durable items.'

Only when she was satisfied that Hayley had got the message did she continue.

'Right, Hayley, this might hurt a little bit, but I need not only punish you but also help to drive these wicked desires out of you.'

'Yes, Mummy.'

Jade's hand came down sharply on Hayley's ass, striking through a bit of dress and a bit of panty before finding its target.

'Ow, Mummy, that hurts!'

Hayley was hamming it up beautifully.

'There's a lot more coming your way, Hayley. Your lustful thoughts about taboo subjects need to be dealt with once and for all. Do you understand?'

'I think so. I must no longer think about you when I am in the shower.'

'Yes, Hayley. Or when you are in your bed as well. You should think of healthy things like, well, flowers and mountains and rivers. That type of thing.'

'If you spank me harder, I think you will help to cure me.'

'That remains to be seen, Hayley. The type of thoughts you have about your stepmother are very serious indeed. And they are very unnatural. At your age, you should be thinking about boys.'

What with all the chatting, very little spanking was getting done. This wasn't helped by the fact that Jade was having a hard time keeping her eyes off Hayley's juicy ass, much of which was visible now that her clothes were in such disarray. It was in fact Hayley who had to bring her back to her responsibilities in the parental department.

'I don't feel purified yet,' she said. 'I need your chastisement.'

'These tarty pants must go!' said Jade with feeling, pulling her panties down to her knees.

'Oh, Mummy!' said Hayley. 'I feel so naked in front of you now.'

'Don't worry, I won't hurt you,' Jade said, her voice quivering, as she beheld Hayley's full orbs and the crack between them that held so much promise.

Bringing her hand down once more, she winced as her hand stung at the contact with those ripe buttocks. Hayley of course felt the sting even harder, but the smarting sensation only left her craving more. It was all she could do not to ask Jade to smack her again and again.

Fortunately for Hayley, Jade was on the same wavelength, even more so, it might be added, as she was ready to replace her hand with her tongue and invade the girl's asshole, which was tantalisingly close and still largely hidden from view.

There was only one way Jade could vent her frustration and that was by spanking Hayley harder. She decided to give her six of the best (much as she had done for Mr Landon), counting each stroke out as she gave it, and holding nothing back. The effect was exactly as she desired, marking the transition to the next part of the evening.

'Fuck, yes!' Hayley cried, opening her ass cheeks wide. 'Take me now! I'm all yours, Mummy!'

18

Jade tugged off her stepdaughter's flimsy garment, leaving her resplendent in her nakedness. She hadn't intended to take her so early in the evening, but her lewd display had wound her up as tight as a violin string. Jade got her to take up a position like a wheelbarrow, her hands on the carpet, her feet over her shoulders and her ass in her face. Opening the ass cheeks herself since Hayley's hands were otherwise engaged, Jade lowered her tongue onto her stepdaughter's beautiful puckered asshole.

'Make me come! For fuck's sake, make me come!'

'I will do nothing unless you address me properly,' said Jade, leaving Hayley in limbo, as she had to speak to her.

'I'm sorry, Mummy. Please make me come!'

Jade's tongue licked all around Hayley's anus then flicked out at the central opening like a lizard.

'Oh my god, Mummy!' Hayley cried.

Jade spiralled her tongue so it could penetrate a little way past Hayley's defences, and stuck a finger into her dripping cunt.

'Fuck!' Hayley yelled.

In all the fantasies she had had about being with Jade, she had never imagined a scenario like this one.

'What an amazing way to cement my new relationship with Jade!' she managed to think, before the coruscating orgasm overwhelmed her and made all such rational thought impossible.

'Lie on the floor!' said Jade, still plenty wound up herself. 'I am nowhere near finished with you.'

Hayley caught a glimpse of the film, which was still playing on the TV. The man was wooing the girl over dinner in a restaurant. It all seemed so tame compared to what she was experiencing with Jade.

She realised she hadn't seen anything yet when Jade, still in her cheongsam, walked across to the cabinet, opened a drawer and took from it a black leather harness to which was affixed the largest dildo Hayley had ever seen. As if to accentuate its size and its ferocity, the silicone monster was white, as white as the driven snow.

Rather than put it on, Jade placed it on a coffee table, its straps hanging down in full view of her husband's daughter, ready to promise now reward, now threat, now punishment, depending not only on Hayley's attitude and performance (something she felt comfortable with, since she could control it) but also on Jade's moods and caprices (something she couldn't control at all, which made her feel apprehensive but also incredibly turned on).

Jade propped herself up on her elbow on the floor and started to kiss Hayley. She let her hands run down her sides and across her stomach, then to her thighs before moving them to her breasts, breasts which were roughly the same size as her own, but pear-shaped rather than circular. According to that principle whereby you always think what other people have is better than what you have yourself, Jade rather envied Hayley her boobs. Certainly, the temptation to apply her tongue to them was proving to be too great. Giving the nipples one last pinch, she clamped onto first one and then the other with her mouth.

The nipples were pinker than her own and sat on narrow areoles, of a somewhat darker hue. They weren't big and lavishing attention on them didn't make them a whole lot bigger, but like many modest buds what they lacked in size they made up for in sensitivity. The response Jade got from the younger woman reminded her of a cat purring: the noise was loud, resonant and continuous.

Encouraged by the response she was getting, she bit into the stubby flesh to see if this represented a step forwards or a step backwards. The purring being punctuated by a series of expletives told Jade that she was very much on the right track. Continuing to nibble on her shallow buds, Jade let her hand move sinuously down Hayley's body once more. This time, though, she had a clear destination in mind: the girl's pussy, which she had already fingered, but all too briefly.

12