Jade Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her fingers trailed down across her stepdaughter's abdomen and through her thick, natural bush, Jade felt her shudder powerfully - the shudder of one who finds her emotions being overwhelmed by desperate anticipation. It was as if Jade had never visited her precious pussy before.

'Well, maybe not like this,' Jade thought. 'Not when she is being sensuously made love to.'

'Not,' she added to herself, 'when she is being prepared for sacrifice, like a lamb on an altar...'

Rather than let her finger dip into her lover's broiling well surreptitiously, Jade decided she would make this memorable - not just for Hayley; for both of them. She unzipped her cheongsam and, with Hayley's eyes glued on her, let it fall to the carpet beside her prey. She was wearing a simple light pink bra and panty set - nothing fancy, but then she might have been wearing an old T-shirt and a pair of bloomers and the girl would have found her irresistible. She stood above Hayley, undid the bar and let it fall beside her. Then placing one foot either side of her stepdaughter, she drew down her panties, pushed them over her knees and, lifting one leg after the other, let them fall as close to her face as possible. In the event, they landed on her mouth and her chin, the fragrance of her womanly aroma finding its way unerringly to her nostrils.

She left the panties there for Hayley to do with as she saw fit and knelt down between the younger girl's legs. The scent of the girl's arousal was extraordinary, like nothing Jade had ever encountered before. She simply had to taste her, to taste her and then to devour her. She made time for one last tease.

'You want this, don't you?'

''I've always wanted this,' she replied softly.

Jade licked her as if it were the last pussy on earth; almost as if it was the first pussy she had ever eaten. There was no shade, no accelerando, no crescendo, because from the outset she was like a bull unleashed in a china shop. She cared nothing that Hayley might come too soon, because what did 'too soon' signify in a context like this, in a coming together of two women who have wanted this moment for so many years?

She cared nothing either for her reputation as a lover, for being branded a rough, coarse, inconsiderate partner, a woman with no finesse or sense of timing and rhythm in lovemaking. The wonder of it all was that Hayley held out for so long. It was in fact only when she drew Jade's panties up over her nose and inhaled her special smell that the balance was tipped. No power on earth, no appalling tragedy, no atrocious behaviour could have pulled her back from the edge once she had taken that definitive step.

Loud was the wail that rent the night air, even as the closing credits were rolling on the screen. And then - and then she made the fatal mistake of opening her eyes and the first thing they lit upon was the massive white phallus. Jade followed her gaze and nodded evilly at her stepdaughter.

'You want Mummy to fuck you, don't you?'

Hayley couldn't - wouldn't - dared not say anything in reply. Her face, anyway, said everything that Jade needed to know.

Jade wasted no time attaching the monster to her waist. She lubed it up with a tube she had left handy and rejoined Hayley on the floor. She had given this part of the evening quite a bit of thought and knew now that Hayley would go along with anything she suggested.

She asked her to raise herself off the floor with her hands outstretched in support of part of her body weight. The rest would be supported by Jade's shoulders, over which she got the girl to place her legs. This arrangement left Jade with sufficient room to wedge her weapon inside the girl's pussy, which showed every sign of being greedy for anything that Jade might throw at her.

She knew she didn't have a lot of time before Hayley would get too tired to keep the position up. On the other hand, she also knew that the girl was as tightly wound as a cobra waiting to strike its prey and that she was unlikely to be able to resist for long if Jade could get telling purchase in her and drive home her advantage with expedition.

Jade caught Hayley's eye as she got into position and looked meaningfully at her. It wasn't an altogether friendly or welcoming look, and it wasn't intended to be. Hayley took up her position and waited for Jade to strike. Many times she had imagined being fucked by Jade with a strap-on. Never had she imagined being fucked in this position. The memory of the boyfriend she had recently split with seemed another era away. He had not even come close to making her feel what Jade could make her feel with just a look, or a touch, or even a word.

Jade hitched Hayley up and entered her in one easy movement. Hayley had no time to react before she was being penetrated with rapid rhythmical strokes. She felt as if she was flying through the sky. The support she was receiving from Jade was as nothing to her. Only the hard relentless presence inside her very core was real, and the discomfort she had felt at first was rapidly giving way to something very different, something more like the sensation of being filled with beautiful things, with all the things she liked: chocolate and avocado and Emmental cheese.

Looking at the reverie on her face, Jade realised she only had to provide the gentlest of prompts to send her over the edge. Now was no time for overkill. The vocal channel would do as well as any other, she thought, and it would help to strengthen the bond between them.

'Let yourself go, Hayley, darling. Give rein to all you have been dreaming about and all you have been desiring so badly. Come around me and let us seal our mutual love!'

19

Hayley felt she had unfinished business with her stepmother. So far she had been the beneficiary of her love and motherly concern; now it was finally the time to give something back. The natural thing was to go upstairs, and that is exactly what they did.

Hayley felt a little conflicted when she entered the room where her father slept, but that feeling was as nothing to the arousal she experienced at the idea of making love to his wife on the bed where he made love to her on what she imagined to be pretty much a daily basis. Hayley berated herself for not bringing the strap-on up after Jade had taken it off. What she wasn't to know was that there were others readily available for use hidden away in different parts of this boudoir.

Hayley complimented Jade on the colour scheme (light turquoise blue walls and cupboards, with a white ceiling). The mirrored cupboard doors added light to the room, while also promising exciting possibilities in terms of erotic lovemaking. Hayley wanted to get Jade all to herself, to lay her out on the bed and make slow and sensuous love to her, but she was too slow. Before she could react, Jade had her on her back and was getting into position to sixty-nine her.

'She's so fucking bossy!' Hayley thought. 'And I bet she's just the same with dad.'

The image of her own mother with her head between the Thai masseuse's legs from a family holiday long ago flashed through her mind. Now there was someone who would have been able to stand up to this woman, to show her who was boss. Hayley vowed to herself that she would achieve that kind of dominance before the weekend was out, even if she were unable to attain it on that particular evening.

Jade latched onto her stepdaughter's pussy immediately, not allowing the younger girl to reciprocate by dint of the fact she kept her own box well out of range. Hayley knew that she must react quickly or she would be carried away by waves of passion and lose the will to fight for what was rightfully hers. She put her hands on Jade's ass and shifted it down so that her pussy lips were on the right plane. After that, it was only a matter of making minor adjustments until those plump, moist lips were at the mercy of her tongue.

Hayley made up for lost time by all but slurping the juices that had flooded her stepmother's pudenda. Never could she have imagined that the outside of a pussy could be as wet as the inside! It must have been a good five minutes before she parted those succulent lips and began feasting on Jade's cunt proper.

The focus she was keeping on the task at hand had a positive knock-on effect for Hayley, since she was not being overpowered by the wily Oriental woman as had happened twice previously downstairs. In fact, she could feel that she was beginning to turn the tables on her, even though her stepmother had grabbed the dominant upper position. In fact, Jade had all but given up ministering to Hayley, her effects no more than perfunctory, as she gave in to the feelings she was being made to undergo. Her mouth, now free of encumbrances, was free to give vent to her desires, and she did that with increasing lack of restraint, moaning and groaning and finally telling Hayley to keep going.

Not that the younger girl had any intention of stopping! She still wanted to get Jade on her back (and then on all fours to fuck her) but having wrested control of this part of the encounter, she fully intended to give Jade an experience she would never forget. Her tongue now lashing Jade's vagina feverishly, she was pretty sure that she would only have to insert a finger in her asshole to bring her off.

Quite by coincidence, she managed to make her move when Jade's guard was at its lowest. Jade had just began to lick Hayley's sweet cunt once more in earnest, making herself, unbeknownst to her, a sitting duck. She simply had no defence against the insertion of Hayley's finger in her ass. They say attack is the best form of defence, but it isn't when the victory has already been secured. Jade's lame attempt to up the rate of her own tongue work was shown up for the hopeless counterattack it was when the orgasm burst upon her and left her slumped across Hayley's lithe body.

Taking advantage of the initiative she had seized, Hayley pushed Jade back onto the bed and started to grind herself against her: breast to breast, stomach to stomach, pussy to pussy. Seeing a nightgown peeping out between the two pillows on Jade's side of the bed, Hayley reached out for it and, making a blindfold of it, tied it over Jade's eyes.

When Jade asked her what she was doing, Hayley jumped off the bed and tried a couple of drawers until she found was she was looking for - a pair of Jade's panties. Returning to the bed, she stuffed them in Jade's mouth and told her that she didn't expect to hear another peep out of her.

Hayley continued to move her body against Jade's, but the contact points had now been narrowed down to a single one: their pussies. Jade was still wet - very wet - which made it feel so good for Hayley to glide across her, like a skater over a frozen pond.

'Is your cunt so wet when you are with other women?' Hayley taunted her.

'I bet you get wet when you are with hot patients too,' she added. 'I wouldn't be surprised if you fuck them in your office.'

If she had only known that that was just where her mother Mia and Jade had first made love, there's no knowing what effect this would have had on Hayley. In all probability, it would have enflamed her even more...

Gagged as she was (though only superficially), Jade took the option of saying nothing in reply to Hayley's lewd questions. This was exactly how her stepdaughter wanted it. She was becoming drunk on the power she held over Jade - a dominion which the older woman was all too happy to concede, at least, for the time being.

Still lying atop Jade and still rubbing against her, but now only gently, Hayley removed the panties and kissed her deeply, letting her mouth engulf Jade's small mouth, then releasing her tongue so it could do its thing. Jade responded with a bit of tongue of her own, but essentially she was happy to let her stepdaughter lead. She knew how badly she wanted to taste her, and her own desires were taking her in exactly the same direction.

Sensing Jade's submission, Hayley slipped into the relaxed state of one in total control. She slowed her pace a fraction, but never dropped the level of her intensity. Her tongue went deeper inside Jade's soft mouth, meeting no resistance and thus able to explore the beautiful cavity at leisure. Her tongue traced a pattern along her teeth, then sought out her tongue once more, engaging it in a sinuous, sensuous dance.

When she felt that Jade was ready for the next step, she replaced the gag in her mouth and started to kiss her neck, so slender that it reminded her of a swan. Jade's whimpering provided a soundtrack that no music could equal - her desire for her stepdaughter increasing with every kiss that she landed on her neck. She kissed her along the line of her collar bone then descended to her perfect breasts, capped with those almost obscenely large jutting dark pink nipples.

Out of the corner of her eye, Hayley saw Jade clench the bedsheets - yet more confirmation of her ever increasing arousal. When her fingertips played with Jade's nipple, the Chinese woman emitted a deep sigh. Keeping her hand busy with the rapidly stiffening nipple, Hayley dropped her tongue onto its twin, drawing a growling sound from her father's wife. She licked it languidly, unable to knock it out of shape, rejoicing at the way it kept righting itself and presenting itself anew for her lover.

Enclosing it with her mouth, she sucked on it, gently at first but then with increasing pressure. Then she moved to the other breast, repeating the treatment with that one and concluding by nipping at it with her teeth. The other breast didn't go untended - Hayley's fingers working on Jade's nub with subtly increasing force. He could only imagine how wet the Asian woman must be. Her juices were like a river, unceasing in their flow from the source that fed them.

Finally, it was time to test her hypothesis. Sliding down Jade's body, she took up her station at her beautiful pussy, nestling under its neatly trimmed canopy. Sure enough, it was awash with her desire, a tiny rivulet making its inexorable way down her inner thighs towards the bed. Running a finger down her crevasse, Hayley shuddered at the thought of the bounty that awaited her. Jade too was shaking visibly - all her desire now concentrated in one part of her body.

Hayley ran her finger along Jade's slit once more, but this time with just enough force to slip inside. The waterlogged vulva welcomed her appendage like an octopus engulfing a scallop. She added a second finger, then a third. Still, Jade's capacious cunt was hungry for more. So Hayley entered her with her fist and twisted it this way and that. Hayley listened awestruck to the sucking sounds that provided a backing track to her ministrations. She seriously believed that any strap-on dildo barring a giant would have no impact on the woman, would scarcely be felt in that sodden environment.

This reflection hardened her determination to take her in the ass first, regardless of the normal protocol. It would have been abundantly evident to anyone with even the most superficial knowledge of female biology that Jade would be incapable of enjoying a penetrative vaginal orgasm in the state she was currently in.

But Hayley's first task was to somehow stem the tide. She felt just as Cnut must have done when he had his throne placed on the beach and commanded the tide to stop coming in. However much she drank of Jade's juices, there was always wave after wave relentlessly following. Her nose, mouth and chin were coated with the sweet tasting nectar. She resembled a toddler who has been given an iced lolly on a hot summer's day.

Adjudging that bringing Jade to orgasm with her tongue was out of the question, Hayley opened the drawer of the bedside table and affixed a medium-sized dildo to a pink harness. She placed it in Jade's vagina, not to bring her off but to coat her appendage with her effluent. Only then did she tell the older woman to get on her hands and knees, and line up the white cock at her asshole.

It entered with the minimum of fuss; the tight fit was something that both Jade and Hayley, in particular, had been seeking.

'You like that, don't you?' said Hayley, aware that they were approaching the culmination of what had been a most memorable evening.

'Oh, yes,' said Jade, who had built up a powerful need to obtain release through orgasm.

'Does Daddy fuck you in the ass, Mummy?'

Jade thought of her recent encounter with Mr Landon, how she had blown him while he was speaking to his wife on the phone, how he had come in her mouth, how she had displayed her ass to him and begged him to fuck her there.

'That's not an appropriate question for a stepdaughter to ask,' Jade replied.

The fact she answered her with a smile in her voice, as if remembering the experience with great fondness, told Hayley all she wanted to know.

'I'm sorry, Mummy. I only wanted to help you get in the mood.'

'I don't think I need much more of that. What I need is for you to wield your big cock like a good girl and bring Mummy off.'

Hayley began to ride her stepmother's ass with gay, almost careless, abandon. Looking down, she saw that five or six streams of Jade's juices were running down her thighs, either finding their own way to their eventual destination or merging with other streams to form broader rivers.

'What a waste!' she thought, scooping up the liquid with her fingers and feeding on it greedily.

Meanwhile, Jade wasn't far away from the place she was intent on visiting, be it only for too fleeting a time.

'Yeah, don't stop!' she told Hayley. 'Fuck me harder!'

She thought she was in for the long haul, which would have pleased her in its own way, but the sudden thought of Mr Landon's live, pulsing penis shooting its load into her changed the dynamic abruptly.

'Oh, shit!' she cried out, as the orgasm hit her.

'For fuck's sake, keep fucking me! Don't stop!'

Hayley obeyed her like the obedient stepdaughter she was.

12