Jade Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm going to lift you up and bring you down as softly as possible onto my penis,' he responded to her, like a surgeon speaking to a patient in the operating room.

'Let me know if it hurts.'

Fatima nodded and felt herself being raised in those strong arms. He was so hard and so erect that entry wouldn't be difficult. What might be more of a problem was the discomfort. She did wonder for a second whether she was biting off more than she could chew. But the moment she felt herself descending onto his penis was a moment she would never forget. The fit was so tight that it was as if his tool had been hermetically sealed. Because of the position she was in, gravity took over at once and she found herself well and truly skewered. It was all she could do not to cry out. Somehow managing to control herself, she let out a moan, a low moan that was like music to Hunter's ears.

'You okay?' he asked her quietly.

'Oh, yes!' she replied dreamily.

'Please fuck me harder!' she added, almost as an afterthought.

Hunter hoisted her up so she was in an optimal position for rhythmic penetration and began to pump her. His strokes were initially long and quite languid, his job made easier by the lubrication which she was busily producing. She didn't need to tell him to go faster, to go harder; he was totally in sync with her, like a stage act who have worked together for years.

'Yes!' she breathed. 'Yes!'

He wanted to climax with her, but time was running short. Not to mention, he didn't know if he would be able to come in this position and he had no inkling about her own situation. Seeming to read his mind, she told him that she was about to come. It was, of course, just the stimulus he needed to get him over the line.

'Aw, fuck!' he groaned, as one who is labouring under a great burden.

'It is time, Hunter,' said Fatima. 'Make me your woman!'

Her words were too much for the Australian to bear, his semen spurting into her in erratic bursts. Fatima was so quiet, so passive, that Hunter assumed she hadn't achieved orgasm. When she told him a minute or two later that she had, he wasn't sure whether to believe her. Seeing the look of scepticism on his face, she took him to task.

'I'm not lying to you, Hunter. I will never lie to you!'

Pondering these words, Hunter took Fatima's hand and led her to the bed.

22

'Any more surprises?' he asked her with a smile in his voice.

Before she had time to answer, the sound of screaming came to them from below.

'The children are on a playground break,' said Fatima, laughing.

Hunter asked himself (not for the first time) what this woman saw in him. She could have any man she wanted and she had chosen him. Or had she? Maybe he was just a toy for her to play with - to play with and discard when she had done with him.

'You're okay with them being together again?' Hunter asked gingerly.

'I wouldn't care if they shacked up together permanently,' Fatima replied.

'This woman never fails to surprise,' thought Hunter.

'How did you two get together?' Hunter felt emboldened to ask.

'You mean, why didn't my parents object? Well, because they were no longer around. They died in a rail accident.'

'Oh, I'm so sorry. That's terrible. Was that in Pakistan?'

'No, Spain. They had decided to visit Galicia for a few days. My mother especially was interested in Santiago de Compostela and the pilgrims who travelled there. I decided to stay in Madrid. I told them I wanted to spend time at the Prado and the other museums and art galleries. In fact, I had met a woman and I wanted to be with her. I didn't know the meaning of survivors' guilt before, but I certainly do now.'

'That's terrible,' said Hunter, putting his arms round her. 'I'm sorry for opening old wounds.'

'I need to talk about it,' she said. 'Marc doesn't want to, but I really need to.'

'Look, why don't we get dressed and then we can sit down here and you can tell me anything you want. I can make a brew first if you'd like me to.'

'I think we will have a lot of time to talk about this and many other things later,' said Fatima cryptically. 'Right now I want us to make love.'

How could Hunter refuse an offer like that? They kissed once more, Hunter possessed of a tenderness for the young woman which he genuinely felt he could transmit to her through sexual contact. Her hand took hold of his flaccid penis and merely on account of the contact it began to swell once more. His jism was still leaking from the glans. Rather than taste it, she spread it over his delicate skin, which was becoming more stretched with every second.

'Would you like me to attend to it?' she said as if it were a genuine question.

'Would a dog like a bone?' he replied, having to stifle a giggle at the unintended aptness of the analogy.

He helped her to keep her long hair out of the way as she took his shaft in one hand and brought her mouth, as he had hoped, to his head. Clearly, she had no aversion to consuming his semen, as she sucked the residue from his clogged pipe. Hunter gurgled and brought his hand to her head - very gently, as an expression of his appreciation rather than as a spur for her to get busier on his cock.

'I like it very much,' she said simply after she had met her immediate needs. 'It's strong like you.'

Hunter didn't know quite what to say, so he said nothing. He was so comfortable in her presence that when he thought of Jade it was in the form of an unfavourable comparison with this woman - mature beyond her years. Another episode of screaming from below acted only to confirm him in his views.

'I want to lavish more attention on it,' she said, as if in unspoken criticism of his wife.

Or was that just the way he was interpreting her?

Every movement she made was smooth and elegant. He realised at once that she wouldn't try to deepthroat him, but somehow he didn't want her to. He knew that whatever she did would make him feel a million dollars. Even listening to her talk did things to him.

He had to suppress a sigh as she cradled his balls.

'It's okay,' she said. 'I like it when you respond. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job.'

Hunter couldn't think of a scenario in which this woman would manage to do anything less than a good job, but stayed silent this time. Not for long, though. Presently, she had him moaning softly as her tongue travelled the length of his shaft, first on one side, then the other - as if she didn't want to stand accused of showing favouritism.

When she placed her tongue on his balls, he thought he was going to come.

'Oh, Fatima!' he breathed.

'Let me focus here a while,' she said. 'You respond so beautifully to my touch.'

Hunter could think of nothing to say in response to that. Well, he could think of plenty of things, but none that would enable their lovemaking to move to a higher plane. So he remained silent, wondering what he had done in a previous life to receive this sort of reward in the present.

She was in no hurry at all. She let her fingertips play on his column as if she were playing the flute, as she continued her laving of his testicles. While she was doing this, she couldn't help thinking of the seed which would soon be released from it, whether into her mouth or her pussy. Or, perhaps, just perhaps, she thought, her asshole.

The thought of this man entering her most private place with his fearsome weapon sent shivers through her body. Hunter felt the shudder but didn't ask her what was up. By this stage, he felt confident that she would tell him if anything was amiss or if she wanted something from him.

He also knew he wasn't far from coming. If she would just place her mouth over his head then he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back. As if she read his mind she placed one hand on his balls, let the other massage his anus and dropped her mouth onto his pulsing pole. The response was instantaneous, wads of his jism coating her mouth before it was greedily swallowed.

'I think I owe you some TLC,' Hunter said, when he had recovered from his orgasm. 'Why don't you make yourself comfortable?'

The Pakistani beauty lay back on the bed and parted her dark folds, revealing the pinkness within. From anyone else, it would have been a lewd act, but from her it was as if it was something that had to be done, because the lovemaking would be incomplete without it.

'Where would you like me to start?' said Hunter, his eyes feasting on all she had to offer him.

'Start inside and work outwards,' she said.

Hunter placed his fingers lightly over hers and let his tongue dip into her box. What a fragrance met his nostrils as he got down to work!

'Work?!' he laughed to himself. 'I could do this all day every day and never tire of it.'

She tasted sensational - a little spicy, like her scent. Hunter sipped on the fluid which had lightly moisturised her vagina, like a stallion lapping the dew in a meadow. She told him how good he was, stroking his thinning sandy hair. He wasn't sure if he was arousing her enough (she seemed so normal, not very excited), but she told him not to hurry. She loved what he was doing to her.

He continued to explore her vagina, sometimes licking, sometimes sucking, occasionally running his teeth gently over her moist pink soft layered flesh. She marvelled at the fact that he was losing himself inside her. He was so gentle with her that she had to remind herself of the feelings that had overwhelmed her when she had been run through by his weapon, nearly split open by his immensity.

She closed her eyes and let the sensations wash over her. She couldn't be sure, but she thought that his preoccupation with her pussy had something to do with the fact that her vaginal juices were flowing freely - something which rarely happened. Only when she was thoroughly aroused.

Her hunch was correct. Hunter was struggling to keep pace with the steadily increasing flow of her liquid desire. The meadow was no longer bespattered with dew; it was being drenched by the spring rains.

'Drink from my well!' Fatima told him with quiet authority.

Turned on beyond belief, Hunter lapped at her cunt like a dog returning to its water bowl after a long walk.

'Yes!' breathed Fatima. 'Lick me dry!'

Her hands reinforced her message, pushing Hunter deeper inside her, her orgasm about to break. Then one hand broke free and she began to rub her clitoris with the flat inner side of two fingers. Hunter's cock twitched involuntarily. He continued to lick her spicy inner folds, trying to ignore the fact that he was on the verge of ejaculating over the bedsheets.

'Oh my god!' she cried, as the double orgasm sent her reeling into oblivion.

'Fuck it!' Hunter grunted, as he struggled to keep his tongue inside her juddering core.

'N-no!' he stammered, as his seed began to shoot in uncontrollable salvos onto her leg and the white bedsheet around it.

Their mouths sought each other out feverishly, without any of the restraint that had characterised their earlier embraces. Their hands went rogue, seeking out any and every salient body part that they could find. Hunter's hands grabbed her breasts and kneaded them fiercely. One of Fatima's hands grabbed his pulsing penis, still oozing with his semen, while the other went to his ass, rubbing it, digging her nails into it and smacking it violently.

'I want you inside me,' Fatima said. 'Give me your penis and I shall make it ready once again!'

23

Hunter made as if to get off the bed but was stopped by Fatima.

'No need to move on my account,' she said. 'You must be exhausted. Lie back and let me work my magic!'

Fatima's first task was to gulp down every last bit of cum she could extract from his flaccid, but extraordinarily thick, member. She knew her way around his toolbox well by now. Taking his flagging beast in one hand, with her other hand she started massaging his ball sac, which had been working overtime. They both knew that its shift was nowhere near over.

At that moment, someone, presumably Jade, turned the door handle. Finding it locked, she turned and said something to Marc, who roared with laughter in response, then shouted out at the top of her voice.

'What's going on in there? Why all the cloak and dagger?!'

Hunter looked at Fatima, who nodded her assent, then made his way to the door and unlocked it. He was, of course, as naked as the day he was born, and, while Jade (dressed, like Marc, in a robe) walked straight past him into what she thought of as very much her bedroom, Marc was unable to resist a surreptitious glance at Hunter's equipment. He allowed himself a barely discernible smile.

'Hunter is no great shakes on the penis front,' he thought. 'No wonder Jade can't get enough of my howitzer!'

'Don't let us stop you mid-fuck,' said Jade, rather too cattily for her husband's liking. 'I assume that was what you were up to when you were so rudely interrupted.'

Jade sat down on the bigger of the two easy chairs in the room, patting the seat cushion beside her to indicate where Marc might like to sit. He jumped at the chance to be next to Jade; not just next to her, but touching her beautiful soft skin. It would have been more comfortable for him if he had crossed his legs, but he perched on the edge of the chair, turned in towards her, so that his penis (already semi erect) might gain her attention.

Hunter meantime had taken up his former position, lying supine on the middle of the bed. Fatima toyed with the idea of taking up a position on the far side of the bed, but the thought of the other two (one of whom at least would be harbouring lustful thoughts about her) made her crouch in full view of her audience.

Jade's eyes were instantly drawn to her dark outer lips, over which telltale signs of her arousal glistened in the well-lit room. Her shapely ass seemed to Jade to arrogantly proclaim its superiority to the Oriental girl's more boyish buttocks. Jade fought hard to dismiss images of her husband parting those cheeks to power his cock inside her forbidden hole, but it was a picture she couldn't expel from her mind. How she hated the Pakistani woman at that moment!

Hunter had been worried that he would be unable to respond satisfactorily to Fatima's promptings in the presence of the others, but in the event he didn't have much say in the matter. Her tongue was once again making him almost unbearably hard. When she opened her mouth wide and slid it down his shaft, as if it were a mere chipolata, he grunted. Within nor more than a minute she had taken all of him inside her mouth and the upper regions of her throat.

'Talk about someone who loves playing to a crowd!' he thought.

She was going (had already gone) where Jade had never been. Almost without knowing it, Jade had moved her hand onto Marc's penis and was working it feverishly.

'Two can play at this game!' she told herself, unable to take her eyes off Fatima's thick pussy lips.

'Yeah, babe!' crooned Marc, his eyes closed.

He was receiving all the stimulation he needed from Jade's expert fingers. As far as he was concerned, there were no others in the room besides him and his lover.

'Oh, fuck!' sighed Hunter, loudly enough for Jade to hear.

'What a slut this woman is!' thought Jade. 'All her fake modesty, and her bloody hijab!'

She was working Marc's penis so hard, though she scarcely knew what she was doing. His cry of 'I'm coming!' completely took her by surprise. She had the presence of mind to drop to her knees and capture most of his semen, if not in her mouth, then at least on her face. Her immediate concern was with the state of her carpet, which had only been laid a matter of months before.

The effect on Marc was electrifying, as her mouth greedily gobbled up every globule of his jism she could get her tongue on. When she told him to lick the sperm off her face, he was beyond ecstatic. Kneeling down beside her, he sucked it up like a vacuum cleaner - from her cheeks, her nose and even her earlobes.

'Let's fuck again!' he said, like an adolescent.

Jade was too taken up with what Marc's wife was doing to her husband to accede to his request, contenting herself with a 'Later, Marc', which left him feeling a little disappointed. But then he, unlike Jade, wasn't really interested in watching the show that was being staged in front of them.

As Jade was finding out, it didn't take much to get Marc to shoot his load, but Hunter was a different proposition altogether. He loved the feeling of Fatima's mouth wrapped around his cock, but he was aware of so much going on round him that he knew he wouldn't be able to come. Firstly, there was no getting away from the fact that Fatima was competing with Jade. Now, Hunter (himself not innately competitive) was used to competitive women - after all, he always seemed to attract them, or be attracted to them - but he would far rather they had continued their lovemaking behind closed doors. Secondly, Jade was doing her thing with Marc, leading him around like a dog on a lead, and it was all rather off-putting, not to mention rather noisy at times.

Notwithstanding these drawbacks, it had to be said that not everything was doom and gloom. First off, Fatima didn't appear to give a flying fuck for the other two. Secondly, when, as expected, she told him to stay where he was on his back and began to descend onto his tumescent organ, he knew he would be up for it. If she was as good at riding him as she was at everything else, then he had no doubt that they would reach the kind of blistering climax with which their lovemaking had begun.

The next surprise wasn't long in coming. Fatima, who had initially begun her descent onto Hunter's mountain with her back turned to the spectators, changed her mind and switched positions so that she was facing them - eyeballing them, in fact. Or, to be precise, eyeballing Jade. Jade's first impulse was to look away, but instead she entered a staring match with her rival, ignoring Marc, who had begun working away on her tits.

In spite of herself, Jade's gaze moved down Fatima's body, first to her full breasts, crowned by their pert nipples, then to her fleshy cunt, which appeared impossibly pink, as if it had been photoshopped. Not for a second taking her eyes off Jade, Fatima took hold of Hunter's distended penis and guided it slowly inside her.

Hunter's groans were enough to get Marc's attention, who removed his tongue from Jade's breasts and looked over his shoulder at what was going on on the bed.

'Fucking hell!' he said, as the scales fell from his eyes and he finally comprehended the nature of the beast.

Not wanting her husband to be in any doubt as to the scale of the feat she was about to perform, Fatima lifted herself from Hunter, licked her lips lasciviously for good measure, placed both her hands on his lethal weapon and made a second descent, this time letting him slide a little further inside her, removing one hand to accommodate him. Once again, Hunter groaned, only this time it sounded like the mewling of a wounded animal.

Energised by the knowledge that she held not just one person captive, but all three of them, she took her other hand off his cock and dropped easily to the base of his column. This time Hunter merely sighed, mentally preparing himself for the onslaught which was about to begin. Arching her back, Fatima placed her hands on the bed either side of her lover and began to pump him without mercy.

Marc sat up with his back against the chair and started to masturbate furiously. Jade vowed to herself that she wouldn't follow suit, but the thought of sticking her tongue inside the Pakistani woman's pussy proved her undoing, and soon she too was frigging herself as if there was no tomorrow.

The knowledge that she had seen off her rivals left Fatima free to devote her full attention to obtaining the ultimate orgasm. She knew that the discomfort that Hunter was feeling would delay his own climax. So long as his penis was bent back inside her, he would be unable to receive the release he craved.