Jade Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding him thus, almost side-saddle, sensations she had never dreamt of before began to overtake her. The squelching sounds generated by their lovemaking only added to the effect.

Marc was the first to succumb - his seed arcing across the space between chair and bed and, much to Jade's chagrin, leaving a white trail on the carpet. Ignoring this calamity as best she could, Jade opened her legs wide, placing one of them on Marc's shoulder, as she sought to go deeper inside her own sodden pussy.

Marc sat there awestruck, taking in the stereophonic sounds of two women on the brink of orgasm. As if she sensed his yearnings, Fatima looked at her husband, but the way she beheld him, not to mention the fact that she was finding far greater pleasure with another woman's husband than she had ever found with him, made him feel an ambivalence bordering on despair.

When Fatima switched her gaze to Hunter's wife, her look was not so contemptuous, although that was largely for selfish reasons. She was waiting to bring the Chinese woman into submission, to show her who was boss, to let her know that she wasn't good enough for Hunter. Knowing all this, Jade hated her with renewed hatred, even as she continued to finger fuck herself to images of her enemy.

Now she was fucking her in that disgustingly wanton pussy, making Fatima beg her to stop. Now she was fucking her in the ass, and the bitch was telling her she was better than Marc, better than Hunter even. Jade could take no more. With wild yells, she found herself being swallowed up, as the world she had created imploded around her. Operating independently of her brain, the fingers in her cunt continued to move, but she was effectively lifeless, like a chicken without its head.

Her rivals despatched, Fatima was ready for the final act. Resuming her former position on Hunter's still rock-hard pole, she told him she loved him and asked him to show her the love she knew he had for her. The words alone were nearly enough to trigger Hunter's orgasm, but he wanted to do things right.

Placing his hands on her waist, he thrust back at Fatima, even as she powered down onto him with the full weight of her body.

'Oh, god, darling!' cried Fatima. 'I'm nearly there.'

A few final thrusts was all that it took. Silently, apart from the sounds of their union, they climaxed together. Both of them knew that this wasn't the end of anything. Rather, it betokened the beginning of a new life for them - together.

24

'Well, I guess that more or less wraps things up,' said Jade, taking a calculated risk and playing it cool.

It was Marc who made the suggestion Jade was longing to hear.

'Don't you girls think it would be nice to put the icing on the cake by putting on a little show for us men?'

'What a douche my husband is!' thought Fatima, still wrapped in Hunter's strong embrace, and enjoying the feeling of his cum being slowly but steadily transferred from his penis to her thigh.

'I don't know if Fatima is into women,' Jade said, conciliatorily.

'Well, there's a first time for everything,' said Marc, disgusting his wife more with every remark he made.

'Would you feel comfortable with that?' Hunter asked her, remembering what she'd told him about Madrid.

Secretly, he wanted to see Fatima dominate his wife, maybe tie her up, then use Jade's own strap-on on her and fuck her brains out.

'I don't know,' said the Pakistani woman, appearing to give the matter a lot of thought.

'Okay,' she said after reflecting on the matter for nearly a minute. 'I'll try it and see how it goes. But if I feel uncomfortable, we will stop immediately.'

'Let's shower first,' said Jade, taking Fatima's hand and leading her to the bathroom.

Once they were under the jet of hot water, Jade began to soap up Fatima's back, rubbing the clear skin with her hands. When she got to her ass, rather than stop, she placed her hands on her gorgeous orbs, uncaring about the soap. She rubbed them vigorously for maybe 20 seconds, before parting them and placing her finger on her asshole.

'Let's get this clean,' she said, pushing her finger deep into Fatima's anus.

Withdrawing her finger after a quick probe, Jade put some shower gel on her hands, rubbed it in as if she were scrubbing up before an operation, and returned her index finger to the place from which it had just been withdrawn.

'You like that, don't you?' Jade whispered into the taller woman's ear.

Fatima said nothing in response; she was waiting to see what Jade would do next. Keeping her finger in her asshole, Jade slid the middle finger of her other hand into Fatima's pussy. Jade could feel how gloopy it was with Hunter's sperm.

'I think we need to clean this,' she said, loud enough that Fatima could hear over the noise of the water. 'Remove all trace of my husband from you.'

Inserting another digit, she literally extracted the semen with her fingers, making several trips before she was satisfied that the task was as complete as it need be at this stage of proceedings. Slapping Fatima on the bottom, she told the younger woman that it was her turn to wash her.

Fatima, in spite of all her intentions to the contrary, found herself quite turned on. Standing close up against Jade so that their skin was touching, she moved her soapy hands round her from the back and settled them on the Oriental girl's firm tits. She rubbed her fingers into her soft mounds, carefully avoiding her jutting nipples, as best she could, given that she was working blind.

Sensing that Fatima really meant to avoid them before moving on to the rest of her body, Jade covered each of Fatima's hands with one of her own, taking them to her aching nubs. Not wishing to make a scene, Fatima reluctantly accepted Jade's intervention, massaging the stalks lightly with her fingers.

'You can do better than that,' said Jade, arcing her back into the Pakistani's tits.

In spite of Hunter's urgings to leave them in peace, Marc had slipped into the bathroom and was watching the action, his hand once more on his rampant erection. Jade spotted him but pretended not to see him, her arousal ramped up by his voyeurism.

'Slip one hand into my pussy,' she said, just loud enough for her audience to hear.

Fatima followed Jade's instruction without hesitation, her will slowly being bent to the older woman's dominion. She placed her hand on Jade's mons, summoning up enough strength to make her beg her for the satisfaction she yearned for.

'Make my nipple harder,' Jade urged her, knowing now that she could enjoy the best of both worlds.

Fatima responded by tweaking the towering bud between finger and thumb, making Jade moan softly and her husband increase the pummelling he was giving his turbid penis.

'Enter me!' Jade rasped, sensing the release that was about to be given her.

Fatima, who had been determined to shy away from any overt show of intimacy, kissed Jade's neck, then gently nipped it with her teeth, as if she were a trainee vampire.

'Oh, fuck, yeah!' moaned Jade. 'Now finish me off!'

As her husband looked on, his penis spasming wildly, Fatima eased two fingers into Jade's primed pussy. Jade turned her head and sought out Fatima's mouth. The younger woman responded without restraint, her tongue spearing inside the Chinese woman's soft mouth. Marc could take no more, his seed shooting wildly in volumes he had never known across the tiled bathroom floor.

His cries drew the attention of his wife, who responded by kissing Jade with an ardour bordering on fury, while her fingers pumped the girl's sodden pussy. When the dam was breached, the violence of his wife's orgasm reached the ears of Hunter, who had been gently nursing his own throbbing organ. Reaching across to the box of tissues on the bedside table, he grabbed a wad and was just in time to capture at least the majority of his ejaculate.

Turning round so that she was facing her one-time nemesis, Jade pushed her against the glass of the shower cubicle and kissed her deeply. One hand on her hefty tit, she wasted no time in ramming the other into her capacious cunt, which swallowed it up, as if it could take another and still have room for more.

'Come for me, you slut!' Jade growled.

Both women couldn't help but be aware of the squelching sounds that were being generated.

'Aw, fuck!' groaned Fatima, her knees all but buckling under the savage assault she was being subjected to.

Marc stood rooted to the spot, his penis wanting to regain its vigour, but now utterly spent. Unable to hold himself back any longer, Hunter had popped his head round the bathroom door. He was just in time to watch Fatima finally bow to the inevitable - her orgasm every bit as powerful as the ones she had undergone when she had been making love to him.

No! he had to concede. Jade had taken her to a place he had been unable to reach, to heights he had been unable to scale. With her hand still deep inside her quarry, Jade gently eased Fatima down the glass panel until she was slumped, half sitting and half lying, against the junction of glass and tiles.

Still, there was to be no respite for the woman who had once gloried in hiding her charms behind the hijab. Her long hair wet and wild, her breasts jutting almost obscenely from her torso, she tried to signal to Jade, as well as to the two men, of whose presence she was now only too acutely aware, that she had had enough. But Jade knew better.

Sucking wantonly on each nipple in turn, making the most pornographic slurping noises, Jade pressed home her advantage, determined to make Fatima come once more.

'One more!' she taunted Fatima. 'You can come once more for me, you harlot!'

Twisting her fist in her cunt, she leant forward and attacked Fatima's mouth with her own. Over the clash of teeth, Jade could hear Fatima breath coming fast. She took her hand out of her slack cunt and got the response she had been looking for.

'Please!'

'Please what?' said Jade.

'For fuck's sake finish me off!'

'Anything to oblige my husband's new plaything,' said Jade with feeling.

Putting her hand back inside the beautiful pink box, Jade twisted it again, but this time she twisted it the other way.

'Oh my god!' cried Fatima.

Jade withdrew her hand again - this time for longer. Fatima, scared lest Jade would leave her in this terrible state, dared say nothing. Jade teased her by bringing her knuckles to her soft outer lips. Fatima moaned.

'You like that?' asked Jade.

'Yes,' answered Fatima softly.

'Like anything else?'

'Yes,' she replied, not daring to add anything, in case Jade deserted her.

'What?' Jade asked her, with apparent concern.

'Fist me to orgasm again!' said Fatima, uncaring whether this was the answer Jade was looking for or not. She just needed to get it out.

'Your wish is my command, princess!' Jade said sardonically.

The hand went back in and the rest, as they say, is history.

25

While Jade was helping Fatima back to her feet, the two men beat a hasty retreat. Marc wondered dolefully if that would be the end of things for the evening, but Hunter knew better. Fatima would be hell bent on wreaking her revenge on his wife. To help her out, Hunter opened the drawer and took out the largest dildo in Jade's armoury and attached it to her favourite harness. Only it wasn't going to be Jade who wielded it, Hunter decided, hiding the contraption on the seat beside him.

Marc watched him work with a grin plastered over his face. As far as he was concerned, it would be Jade who strapped the weapon on. He couldn't wait to see his wife impaled on that cream coloured monster by his lover. In her weakened state, she would be easy prey for the older, and, as he considered it, more experienced woman.

The women came into the room hand in hand, to all appearances two women who shared a mutual respect and even perhaps a nascent mutual love. Only Hunter and Fatima knew the truth; there would be very little of either emotion in Fatima's heart - not towards the Chinese woman, at any rate.

Marc made some crass comments, which were deflected by Jade and completely ignored by Fatima. He drew his chair closer to the bed, so that he could take a ringside seat for the bout that was about to begin. Jade lay Fatima on the bed and climbed on top of her. In one easy movement, Fatima flipped Jade over and pinned her to the bed, her thighs immobilising her legs while her hands locked her arms above her head.

Jade struggled to free herself, but couldn't escape the stronger woman's vice-like grip. She tried to kick her off her, but began to feel the energy draining away from her. Desperate times called for desperate measures and she knew that she must throw everything into regaining the upper hand or all might be lost. She twisted violently but Fatima was not for turning. Fatima could feel the strength ebbing from Jade's body.

Allowing herself a smile, she mover her knee to the older woman's pussy and wedged it fast. Then, slowly, very slowly, she descended to Jade's face, seeking out her sweet mouth with her own.

'I'll bite!' Jade hissed, causing the two men to focus their attention even more closely, if such a thing were possible.

'I don't think so,' said Fatima evenly, moving her mouth without any hesitation to Jade's lips.

Contrary to expectations, the kiss was anything but violent, as Fatima let her lips settle softly on Jade's own soft lips, which were slightly ajar, as if they hadn't received the memo from her brain.

'That's a good girl,' Fatima spoke, in that soft undertone of hers, her hands loosening their grip on Jade's wrists, presenting her with the opportunity of shaking her off is she so wished.

But the hands stayed where they were, unclenching slightly as the old familiar feeling began to course through her body. Fatima uncoiled her long tongue into Jade's mouth, which opened for her in spite of all the urgings of her brain. Slowly, with an undeniable force over which she had no control, her subconscious was taking over.

Fatima removed her knee from Jade's simmering pussy and replaced it with her own luscious quim. Fatima's labia parted like the splayed legs of a newborn antelope, so that cunt was now kissing cunt. Jade signalled her surrender by placing her hands on Fatima's head and making snake-like movements with her body in a bid to get the Pakistani woman to reciprocate.

Secure in the knowledge that she had brought Jade into submission so quickly and so totally, Fatima was content to let Jade signal her desire without doing anything to satisfy it just yet. She let her tongue rampage in the older woman's mouth, delighting in the way Jade sought to let her own smaller tongue duel with it, knowing that she had full control of the encounter.

When she considered the time was right, Fatima took her mouth away and, glaring at her prey from a distance of no more than six inches, asked her if she was ready for the next step. Jade merely nodded in response, not wanting either Hunter or Marc to hear the voice of her submission. The men watched on - Hunter's hand on the strap-on, ready to offer it to Fatima as soon as she had pleasured his wife orally.

Placing her full breasts with their subtle dark nipples against Jade's smaller breasts with their obscenely engorged pink nipples, Fatima mashed them together, foreshadowing the treatment she would soon accord to Jade's pussy - once simmering, now all but boiling over. Once more, Jade's response was to grind herself against Fatima, the need to obtain release now annihilating every other desire.

Fatima let Jade work out her frustrations on her, but didn't depart an iota from the plan she had formulated to achieve her goal of total subjugation. She continued to let breast press against breast, feeling Jade's long nipples harden still further against her own stubbier buds. After a couple of minutes of gentle rubbing, she shifted her body so she could attend orally to Jade's tits, much to the latter's frustration, who felt she had been close to coming from the grinding of their pussies.

Jade tried to compensate for her loss by letting a hand drop to her pussy and fingering her clitoris. Fatima was having none of this and pinned the Chinese girl's hands above her head once more before getting to work on her shapely tits. She teased her by studiously avoiding the hungry nipples, instead kissing and licking every inch of the soft, yielding flesh. When she finally brought the tip of her tongue to the tip of one distended nub, Jade moaned long and hard, her hands battling with Fatima's in a vain attempt to break free. If Fatima wasn't going to bring her off, then she would do the job herself.

Spurred on by the desperate state to which she had reduced the Oriental girl, Fatima started to attack the nipple with short, sharp jabs of her tongue. Still Jade attempted to extricate herself from Fatima's hold, but to no avail - the only result of her struggles being to make the predator exult in her total domination of her prey. Taking the nipple in her mouth, she kissed it eagerly, applying the softest of bites to the super-sensitive pink flesh.

Jade's struggles ceased - her focus reserved wholly for the sensations that were overwhelming her. Satisfied that Jade was now on message, Fatima released the grip on her hands and placed one of her own hands on Jade's neck, the other on her vacant breast. She massaged it with almost brute force before moving her fingers to Jade's nipple and tugging at it without any thought for her comfort. Despite the roughness, indeed, because of the roughness, she got the reaction she was looking for from her plaything, even as she kept up the oral assault on its twin.

'Now', she thought, then corrected herself and mouthed 'soon' silently to herself, as she considered Marc and Hunter, who she knew must be jerking off out of sight. Turning her head without coming off Jade's little penis of a nipple, she was able to confirm her hypothesis, at least as regards her husband, who had discarded trousers and pants, and was hard at it, his head thrown back and his body arched, primed to come at any moment.

Jade was now blabbering incoherently, her legs having taken advantage of the slight shift in Fatima's body position to part, revealing the fire in her cunt to Hunter. The sight of his wife's burning desire, yearning to be quenched by Fatima's tongue, drew a low moan from Hunter. Fatima came briefly off Jade's nipple to turn and look at her lover. His eyes locked onto hers. His penis, released from the confines of his briefs, was standing achingly erect, precum oozing from its head.

Her eyes never moving from his, Fatima moved her hand to Jade's yawning quim and entered it with two of her graceful fingers. Jade's moans were all but obliterated by the cry Marc emitted as he released his burden over the carpet. Hunter, as she knew he would, retained his self-control. The thought that he was waiting to bury his cock inside her once she went down on Jade, to waste none of his precious seed until such time as he could reaffirm his love for her, even while she was consigning his wife to oblivion, drove her on to even greater things.

She withdrew her fingers from Jade's twat, curled her fingers, placed her thumb neatly under them and entered her wholesale. Jade, her defences not only down but now destroyed, climaxed instantly, her whole body quaking, her energy at such a low ebb that she could barely manage a cry. All she could do was croak feebly and intermittently, like a dying frog.

Fatima pushed her further up the bed, as if she were a bag of potatoes, brought her face to her pussy and raised her ass high, inviting Hunter to fuck her as blatantly as if she had lit a neon sign above the statue of Anteros at Piccadilly Circus.

Marc looked on aghast as Hunter stripped off and climbed onto the bed. For a split second, he thought he would join him on the other side of the bed, offering his flagging penis for Jade to fellate. But even he knew when he was beaten, besides which the very real possibility that he would be rejected by Jade made him stay in his seat.