Jade's Seduction

Story Info
The sound of the shower sets off a series of events with MIL.
1.9k words
4.34
19.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade's Seduction -- Part 1

This story is based on actual events.

The key to seducing a woman that you see frequently is patience and planting the seeds slowly over time. For me the woman I wanted was my wife's mom. Obviously, this is not typically someone that a man gets to enjoy in his lifetime. The lust for her started a couple years ago when she spent the week at our house after our third child was born. Over that week my thoughts became corrupted. I knew whenever she visited that I needed to have her, I would want nothing else.

It was a night like any other, only my mother-in-law, Jade, was staying with us for the next week while she looked for a new apartment. Jade had gone through a tough divorce a couple years ago. My father-in-law cited she had frequent bouts of anger and aggression. I always joked with my wife, Katy, that her mom just needed a good fuck and all that pent up frustration would be washed away. She would roll her eyes at me but she must have believed it to be true since she never rebutted my declarations.

That first night, after the kids were in bed and things were settled for the evening, I went back to my office to keep working on my side project. The office borders the full guest bathroom we had downstairs. From where I sit, I can see everyone coming through the hallway to either the bathroom or garage, and they can clearly see me. I was lost in my typing when I saw Jade walking through the hallway wearing a standard white robe and entering the bathroom. We briefly smiled at each other as she passed by but said nothing. My focus went back to my monitors and I continued working. The sound of the water turning on in the shower took my attention away from my project and immediately to the thought of a naked woman showering a few feet from me through the wall.

I got up and walked to the office door and peaked at the bathroom door. It was closed. What were you expecting really? I asked myself. I let curiosity (and hormones) drive my actions. I grabbed a pair of flip flops from the garage and walked quietly to the patio door and stepped outside. I walked around the side of the house until I reached the window to the bathroom.

This window was on the small side, but was directly opposite of the guest shower and so when it is open it provides a perfect view of whoever is inside. I could see light leaking from the window as I approached it. My cock grew hard, the product of this covert sneaking around and the anticipation of seeing a woman, my mother-in-law, naked in the shower. To my disappointment the plantation shutters were closed in a way that prevented me from seeing anything except the ceiling of the bathroom. The window was open so I could hear the water splashing in the shower.

My cock strained to be relieved so I pulled my athletic shorts down to my ankles, closed my eyes and started jerking off while I envisioned her naked body, wet and lathered in soap, scrubbing with the turquoise loofa that we kept in the bathroom. I imagined walking in through that bathroom door and being invited into that small, square shower with her. I lost myself in the fantasy and didn't hear the shower shut off. After a couple minutes I groaned loudly as I shot a steady stream of cum all over my patio and side of the house.

When I regained my composure, I opened my eyes and noticed the shower was not running and the blinds had been opened, but I couldn't see anyone. Had she seen what I had done? Did she hear me? My body flushed warm and I quickly pulled my shorts up and sprinted back around to the patio door. I opened it and saw my mother-in-law sitting in a robe on the couch, reading. She didn't look up or acknowledge me coming in so I quickly took off my shoes, tossed them into the garage and escaped back inside my office.

The next day was uneventful. After getting the kids to bed and saying good night to Jade, I went to my office to work late finishing up a report for work. Knowing that Jade typically showered before retreating to bed, I kept my door cracked enough for me to see her coming. After what felt like a never-ending 20 minutes I heard her get off the couch and come down the hallway to the bathroom. I leaned my head out and smiled at her as we made eye contact. She said nothing as she entered the bathroom. What I didn't hear was the sound a door makes when it is fully closed. I tried to get focused on work, but my inappropriate thoughts were making that hard when the shower started. I got up and opened my office door to look at the bathroom door. It was cracked open! Did she do that on purpose? My mind started racing with all the reasons why my mom wouldn't close the door to her shower knowing I was awake and next door.

Maybe it was an innocent mistake, but after last night's adventure my mind went wild with the possibilities. I stood by the door, trying to peer through the crack but was unable to see anything with the small angle available to me. As my cock grew harder my ability to control rational thoughts went away. My hand went to my cock to help reach full mast. I heard the detachable shower head being removed from the wall followed by deep breaths and gasps coming from the bathroom. I decided to push the envelope more and quietly pushed the door open all the way.

There with full clarity reflecting from the mirror was Jade leaning against the shower wall, with the shower head blasting her hairy, but trimmed pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lips trying to keep the sounds escaping her mouth down. The shock and excitement were hard to contain. Without much thought I pulled my shorts down and started jerking off while I stood at the door watching my mom get off in the shower. After maybe a minute I couldn't hold it anymore and I quietly groaned as I came all over the bathroom floor. Some blasts hit the countertop of the granite vanity.

As the last spurts of cum fell from my deflating cock Jade had her own orgasm and she did all she could to stop from screaming. I stared at her in fascination as her body contorted to the pleasure she was filling. As she came down from her high I realized that I was standing in the bathroom, shorts around my ankles, cum on the floor staring at my naked mother in law. I panicked. There was no way I could wipe up the mess I had made now. I quickly yanked my shorts up and retreated from the bathroom, closing the door as quickly and quietly as I could.

A few minutes later the shower turned off. I sat in my office chair, panicking about what Jade was certain to find when she stepped out of the shower. What would she do? Would she confront me? Would she tell my wife? I could not focus on work, anxiety settling in over the few minutes of uncontrollable lust I had experienced earlier. After an eternity, the bathroom door finally opened. I held my breath, fear running through me. As she slowly walked by my door, she made it a point to lift her hand up to her mouth and licked her finger before walking off in her white robe. She never looked into the office, or at me. Was that my cum she just licked? The anxious feeling began to turn into excitement and my cock started to grow like I was a young college kid again.

I turned off my computer and monitors, left the office and walked into the house. Jade was laying on the pull-out couch, with the lamp on, reading a book. She looked up at me as I walked to the stairs and I quickly looked away and said good night. She responded in kind and went back to reading.

I went upstairs and found my wife stepping out of the shower. I walked up to her and cupped her perfect breasts from behind. I started kissing her neck and ear lobes as my fingers found her nipples and felt them harden.

"What are you doing?" she asked me. "I just got all cleaned up for bed".

"No, you got cleaned up for this" I responded as I spun her around and picked her up. I carried her to the bed and laid her down gently on her back. I pushed her legs apart and knelt down on the edge of the bed diving right into her clean, shaved pussy. My tongue quickly found the right spots as she groaned and wiggled from the pleasure of having her pussy eaten out.

One of my hands was busy running up her body, fondling her breasts and the other hand helping finger her pussy. My tongue flicked and danced on her clit, licking up her delicious juices as I kept squeezing a finger into her. As her breathing sped up so did my licking, knowing she was close.

"Oh my god!" she screamed as her orgasm rippled through her. My wife grabbed the pillows by her head and covered her mouth in a futile attempt to muffle the pleasure she was feeling. After making her cum my cock was at full attention again, ready for more.

Katy sat up and said "I want you inside me now" as she stroked my dick.

"I'll take you in the hallway" I answered as I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the open door and into the hallway.

"My mom is downstairs, no way" she protested, trying to pull back from me. My grip was too much and I kept pulling her until we could just barely see her laying on the couch. The light was off and her back was to us. Once I had Jade in our view I bent Katy over and slipped my hard cock into her dripping pussy.

"Oh god" she moaned as I thrust into her with conviction and passion. I didn't look down at my wife's ass, bouncing with each thrust deep into her, I only stared at the outline of my mother-in-law, laying on the couch. The lust filling me up more and more each second as I fucked her daughter within sight of her.

My wife's pussy was soaking wet but still very tight and even though her mom was not far away she seemed to be enjoying. We got lost in this taboo situation and it felt amazing.

When her mom rolled over, facing us with her eyes closed I lost the remainder of my control. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming" I said as I shot my seed deep into my wife's accepting pussy. She groaned as she took every single drop and pushed her ass into my hips to keep me inside her. My softening cock slipped out of her as she cupped her hands under her pussy to catch my seed. Katy scampered back into our room to wash off while I stood in the hallway lost in the passion of what he had done.

When I finally came back to my senses, I looked downstairs, one last time at Jade. Her eyes were open and staring right at me. I hurried to my room and shut the door.