Jae-Sun: Inspiration

Story Info
Jae models for his figure-drawing class.
11.2k words
4.72
22.2k
10

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Sarkopheros Says:

Man, November has been nuts. I was worried I wouldn't get a story out this month. But I fucking did it in the 11th hour ... literally. It's 23:23 as I'm writing this. Or 11:23 PM I guess. But it's not as amusing that way.

Anyway, in this story, Jae goes to his art class, but there's no model, so he helps inspire the class!

Expect all that Jae-Sun goodness. Low-hyper sizes, huge balls/cock etc, cum inflation, a nice chainbang, deep-throating, face-fucking, and of course interracial. If you've read these before, you know roughly what's going to happen.

***

Jae's heavy boots clomped over the tiled floor. An 18-by-24 sketchpad was tucked under one of his arms and a toolbox of art supplies was in the other hand. He reached for the paint-stained doorknob and entered the classroom. Clack.

A couple dozen easels sat in a large circle surrounding a blanket on the floor. A wild assortment of disparate chairs accompanied the easels, apparently gathered from every random Craigslist ad in La Tijera Island. Studio lights were pointed at that blanket, though without a subject, they were dark and the room's lights were on.

The door, the walls, the furniture—all were scuffed and scarred. A wild kaleidoscope of paint stains had been left on most surfaces over the past years. Blackboards lined one wall, and there was a skeleton suspended from a rolling rack. Muscle charts lined another wall. Jae could smell the wood, acrylic paint, the earthiness of clay and pastels, the pumice soap by the sink. The room trapped and blended all of it.

Shana smiled brightly when she saw Jae. "Hey, Jae!" She was standing near her usual easel.

Jae grinned warmly at her as he approached. His heavy package bounced as he walked. It looked as if he was smuggling a pair of swollen grapefruits and a summer sausage. Her eyes darted down to it, though only briefly.

He took his dull red shades off and tucked them into his spiked leather vest. "Sup, girl? Miss me?"

"Oh yeah, you like that," she chuckled. Shana was nearly as tall as Jae—and Jae was hardly short at six-three. Of course, if one counted her enormously poofy hair, she was actually a good deal taller than Jae. With her slender body, long limbs, and impressive 'fro, she reminded Jae of a dandelion—though he wasn't sure if saying so would be racist.

"Who doesn't want a pretty girl to miss him, huh?" Jae winked. "Can't blame me."

Shana shrugged. "Yeah, people who ain't like pretty girls."

Jae smirked. "Well I do. You're so fine, girl, how can I ignore that?"

She rolled her eyes and looked away, though Jae could see the big grin on her face. "You a flatterer, Jae," she said.

"Nah, just an observer." Jae looked around the room. Almost all the students were accounted for. One thing Jae appreciated was that he was inexplicably the only male in this class. He also appreciated that Hudson graded on progress and not outright skill—the latter was something Jae sorely lacked. As he flipped through his sketchpad, most of the illustrations looked more like elaborate depictions of ginseng roots than people. He said, "So where's Hudson at? I'm like ten minutes late."

Shana shrugged. "Who knows? Maybe she getting stoned."

Jae sat down.

Clack. "Hey, claaaass!" called a high-pitched voice from the doorway. Professor Hudson whirled in. Her long, frumpy dress flared out as she spun. A too-large brown peacoat hung from her shoulders. There was a bandana tied under her platinum-blonde braids. "Wow, everyone's here! Except the model. Oh no. Where's the model?!" Hudson began giggling.

Jae, Shana, and the other students looked around. There was, indeed, no sign of George. Of course, George was a rumpled middle-aged man with little sense of grooming, so Jae wasn't entire displeased by his absence.

"Is he okay, Ms. Hudson?" asked a chubby girl across the room—Tabitha.

"I toooold you, that's like, my mom's name!" she giggled. "Call me Carol! Like music. Because music is art, and you can be an art, too. You have to flow, and if your name is right, your attitude has to be right."

Jae shook his head. "What?"

Shana giggled. "Hey, Carol, you fixing to bring us some?!" she called.

"Huh?" laughed Carol. "Maybe we can have an art-jam session after-hours? Yeah. Yeah, who wants to do that? We can order a pizza, and no one will care if we eat marshmallows from a cereal bowl. Who said the bowl was for cereal, anyway? It's so confining." She walked to her desk. "Let's start with some warmup exercises. If George doesn't get here soon, we'll figure something else up." Ms. Hudson walked to her desk and took her peacoat off. She draped it over her chair.

Then she bent down, and when she came back up, there was a guitar in her hands. "I'll like, play some music, to inspire you. Just let it flow, man. Let it flow. Draw anything." Then she began playing. "Let it flow, let it floooow, don't ... don't hold it back anymore! Yeah, we're not doing that. Let's go!" As eccentric as she was, she was actually pretty good with the instrument. "Just draaaaw. Let your pencil go where it wants."

Jae looked at Shana. She shrugged again. Jae looked at his pad. What to draw? He looked around the room. Usually, he drew whatever was in front of him. Left to his own devices, he was a bit lost. He twirled his pencil.

Apparently, Carol noticed. "Just, like, listen to the music," repeated Carol. "You can think of something. Jason, I don't see your pencil moving. Do you need more inspiration?"

He looked over at the teacher. Music. An album cover. "Nah, I got an idea now, thanks," he said.

Jae began drawing. His pencil glided over the pad. The image was hot in his mind. It would be so cool.

Except twenty minutes later, it was definitely not cool.

A weird figure vaguely resembling Jae was jumping some kind of squiggle lines in what appeared to be a giant Pinewood Derby car. Not even one of the elaborate ones—it looked like the ones where it was obvious that the kid hadn't had any help.

In theory, it was meant to look like Judas Priest's Painkiller album cover. But it really ... didn't.

Jae frowned. "Man, this looks like shit," he grunted.

"It better than your last one," offered Shana. She smiled and put her hand on Jae's arm. "Before I couldn't even tell if that was you."

Jae sighed.

Shana rubbed his firm arm. "You'll get better eventually. It takes a long time. I been doing this my whole life."

"Yeah, eventually," said Jae. Then he looked over at Shana's sketchpad. "Holy shit."

There, on the paper, was a drawing of him. And not only was it a drawing of Jae, but it was damn good. The shading wasn't completely done, but there was absolutely no doubt as to whom it depicted. The details were unmistakable. Every wrinkle in the leather of his jacket, every single spike on his shoulders, even the scars were right.

Jae furrowed his brow. "God damn, girl."

Shana leaned in and grinned. Her dark cherry lipstick complemented the deep espresso of her complexion. "What can I say? You a powerful muse. I'm feeling all kinds of ... inspiration looking at you."

While flirting was usually his first priority, Jae was still busy being amazed that she'd drawn him and done it so well. "That looks like ... real. I mean, shit, that's really good ... and pretty damn flattering." Jae leaned toward her. "Maybe I should come inspire you later."

"That a promise?" asked Shana. "You would be the first Asian boy I met into black girls."

Jae chuckled—a deep, gravelly sound. "Black, white, purple, I appreciate you, and my word is gold."

"Just like you, boy, mmh. Like a golden Adonis." Shana licked her lips. "But you best not be fucking around, last guy that asked me out didn't come."

Jae winked. "I got no problem coming for you, girl."

"I ... wow. You really said that?!" Shana burst out laughing.

Hudson had begun a slow walk around the perimeter of the room, playing the whole way. "Hey, that looks good, Carly! Lois, that's really cute." She got to Jae. "Oh, wow, that's so cool, man! Is that the Painkiller album? But with your Mustang?"

Jae gaped at Hudson for a long, silent moment. "Uh, yeah! You recognized that?!" he asked in disbelief.

She nodded and grinned. "Yeah, man! I saw Priest live back in the 80s! It was a totally wild show."

Jae raised his eyebrows and nodded. His respect for Hudson ticked up several points. "That musta been pretty awesome. I want to meet Halford."

"Well, he's getting old, you'd better go faster," she chuckled. "Oh, look at that, Shana. Wow, look at those deets. You sure you don't have a cruuush?"

Shana smirked and shook her head. She looked at Jae as she said, "Nah, he was just in front of me. That's all."

Jae smirked back.

Hudson laughed. "That's really great. You're both getting waaaaay better!" Then she continued on her way.

After reviewing all the drawings, Hudson looked at her phone and sighed. "Wow, this guy is really late. Like, really really late. Give me a sec, guys." She dialed the phone and put it to her ear. "It's me. Where are you? Really? ...No, don't come in, you'll get everyone sick! That would be a total bummer! I mean, it's like, a bummer that you're sick, but— Wow, that sounds nasty. Yeah, sure, I'll bring you some herbs— Oh! You meant ginger. Yeah, ginger, nettle leaf. I'll bring it to you later, it'll tooootes make you feel better, dude. Okay, get better!"

She hung up and looked back at the class. "Claaaaaass!"

"Teacheeeeeer!" replied one of the other students.

"Okay, George is like, not feeling very good. So we don't have a figure model today. But ... wait. You all have figures." Carol paused. "...What if one of you modeled? Yeah, does anyone want to like, get drawn as a French girl? ...I mean like a French girl."

Jae shrugged. "I'll do it."

"You want to be a French Girl?" asked Shana.

"My whole life," chuckled Jae.

Carol gave a big grin and a nod, making her braids swing. "Okay, cool, we have a volunteer! I owe you one, Jason." She wrote something down on a pad on her desk.

Jae often corrected people when they mistook him for a Chinese person, but "Jason" was so close to "Jae-Sun" that he didn't really care to correct her. "Sounds good, girl. What do you want me to do?" He stood up.

Hudson pointed at the hat rack that George and the other models usually put their clothes on. "Well you can put your clothes over there on the rack I guess."

"Alright."

Shana squinted at him. "Jae, you really gonna take all your clothes off?!"

Jae shrugged. "Yeah, it's a nude drawing class." He grinned. "I've got to leave, it's time for a show."

"What?"

"This should be very interesting," said Hudson, looking at Jae. "You have a lot of muscle definition, and your complexion is like, totally a gold-thing going on. It's a lot differenter than George's."

Jae walked over to the rack and smirked back at Shana. In fact, it seemed everyone was watching him. He chuckled and slid out of his leather vest, broad shoulders rolling, muscles sliding under honey-tan skin. Jae hung it up on the rack. Then he bent down to undo the buckles on the sides of his boots. Scuffed metal plates attached to their fronts glinted as he took them off.

He looked directly at Shana to find her biting her lip. Jae pulled his shirt up, tight grey cloth slipping over sculpted, sinuous abs. His obliques were exposed, and the twin lines of Adonis leading down below his belt. As the shirt slipped away, his powerful lats were bared, then his broad, flat chest. And finally, he was free. Jae hung the shirt up. Shana mouthed the word "Damn."

Jae smiled and looked at the other girls as he undid his belt buckle. The metal jangled. The zipper growled as he began to undo it. Deep red cloth bulged outward, the fly parting. Jae hardly even had to pull the zipper—the sheer bulk of his package spread the halves of his pants apart, and soon, flump! It fell out, wrapped tightly in a pair of boxers.

There was a gasp. Then Carol said, "Woooow! Your dongle is really big!"

"Thanks," chortled Jae.

Shana was over by her easel with her brows knit together, a look of utter need on her face. Her thighs rubbed against each other, her fingers clutched at her sweats.

She wasn't the only one. Carly had a big grin on her face. Several other girls showed signs of discomfiture.

"It's great that you're so big!" said Carol. "Wow. Is that really you?"

Jae slipped his dark grey pants down, stepped out, and hung them up. "All me. Over four pounds of authentic Korean beef," he chuckled.

"Four pounds?!" gasped Shana. "It weighs pounds?!"

Jae nodded, smirking at her. "Yeah."

"This is great! We've never drawn anyone like you," said Carol. "It'll be new. And no one has a model with a dongle as big as yours." She bounced. "We should feel lucky. And your scars will be visually pretty interesting, man. Wow, thanks for volunteering!"

Now that's the first time someone's looked at the artistic value of my cock, thought Jae.

He pulled his socks off, then stood up wearing nothing but his underwear. His dark red eyes locked with Shana's as he began to slowly slip them lower. Twin lines cut across his hips, leading down. The boxers slipped lower and lower. His neatly-trimmed black patch became visible.

Then, the organ's broad base. Thicker than a coke can, completely soft. It slipped out, out, out, inch after inch of forearm-thick cock.

"God damn," muttered Shana.

Now his heavy nuts became visible—so big neither would have fit in a hand. His cock laid atop them. And finally, after a long moment, the fist-sized glans appeared, shrouded in foreskin. Jae's boxers fell to the ground. He hung them from the rack, and stood there, completely nude, hands on his hips.

"Let me get the lights. Ladies, someone turn on the studio lights!" called Carol. She walked to the side and turned off the classroom's lights.

Click. Click-click. The studio lights came on, bathing the central blanket in a pool of warm illumination but casting the outer edges of the room in shadow. As his eyes adjusted, Jae began noticing dark spots forming between thighs, and his nose told him that these girls were interested in different tools than charcoal and pencils.

Jae walked between two easels. As he strode, he heard someone say, "Look at it swing!"

He spoke up as he reached the center. "You washed this, right?" he asked Carol. He had never actually seen her remove the blanket from the room.

"Of course I did!" she giggled. "I might look like a hippie, but I'm not dirty!"

Jae nodded. "Alright, good. What do you want me to do?"

Now that his eyes adjusted, Jae could see them in the shadows. Carol tapped her chin. "Oh, hey, can you do some of those kung-fu poses? This is so cool that you're modeling for us! Just do some of them. Okay, guys, let's do some gesture work. This'll be great for you!"

Jae nodded and stood up straighter. Lamplight lit his muscles with a golden sheen. Those lamps created interesting shadows that crisscrossed each other, darker wherever they intersected. His heavy, swinging nuts cast shadows over his thighs. Jae lowered himself, drawing his fists in toward his sides and inhaling. His enormous balls dangled under him as he bent his knees. Finally, they settled against the ground as he stood there in a half-squatting position. Jae caught Shana making appreciative "o" with her mouth.

"What's that called, Jae?" asked the teacher.

"This is the horse stance," he answered.

"That sounds right," muttered Shana.

Jae held the position for another couple of minutes before Carol spoke up again. "You can move, Jae, just do it slowly. You must have some strong thighs."

Jae nodded and inhaled as he moved into another pose, sweeping to the side so that one knee was bent and the other leg swept back behind. Then he punched forward.

"What's that?" asked Hudson.

"The bow stance." Jae continued to move now, flowing from one position to the next with fluid grace. His breathing was slow and rhythmic. The motions were easy, almost languid. He'd done these stances countless times.

It continued for another fifteen minutes or so. Pencils scratched over paper, and Jae's massive balls and cock swung back and forth with every movement.

"Hmm, maybe we could change this up," said Carol. "What if someone posed with you? Yeah, that'd be cool. Does anyone want to pose with Jae?" she called. "It'll be fun. Jae is so free! What if we were just all that ... like ... free?"

Jae's classmates looked at each other nervously. He looked at Shana. She was biting her lower lip still. He could see the dark spot growing between her thighs. Jae mouthed, "Come on." The room in general was beginning to smell like pussy, and it was intoxicating. Warmth from the lights only exacerbated the smell.

Carol tapped her chin. "Hmmm. Doesn't anyone want to inspire us?"

"Oh, fine," grunted Shana, standing up. "I'll inspire all'a y'all." She strode to the rack and slipped out of her tank top.

"Oh, this is going to be so great!" exulted Carol. "You guys contrast so well! Your dark complexion, his lighter tone. Guys, this should really help you work on lighting and value."

Shana stepped out of her sandals and then wiggled free of her sweats, letting them pile unceremoniously on the floor. Then came the bra. Half the eyes were on her, and half were still on Jae as she hooked her thumbs into her panties and slipped out of them.

She turned and strode, her voluminous hair bouncing as she smirked at Jae. "You feeling inspired, boy?"

"Not yet," chuckled Jae. "I think you need to come closer."

Shana strode right up to him. So close that his heavy cock mushed up between her warm, smooth thighs. She made a low purring noise, then put her hand on his chest. "Like that?"

Jae made a low rumbling growl in his chest. "Much better." His rough hands gripped her ass and slid up her back. Her slender waist fit nicely in his hands. This close, Jae could see her chipped incisor and smell the hummus on her breath.

"What kind of poses should we do?" asked Shana.

Jae could already hear the susurrus of pencils and charcoals traveling across paper. "We should fuck. That would make some good poses."

A nervous giggle passed around the room. The kind that was half "Is he serious?" and half "Oh please do it."

"Oh, that's a great idea! No art class ... none that I know of ... has anyone drawing live lovemaking." Carol gawked at him for a long moment. "Duuude, that's awesome, Jae. Such a good idea. It's just ... it's all about freedom, and love, you know? That's art. That's what art is. So that's what we should do!"

Shana looked at Jae. "Damn ... that dick looks a lot bigger now."

"And it'll get bigger if you're nice to it, girl," chuckled Jae.

She rolled her eyes. "I didn't even know dicks came this big. On a Asian boy too," she laughed.

Jae sunk downward, to his knees, then sat on the blanket, sinewy legs splaying out. He flopped his flaccid length over one thigh with a meaty smak! It shined wetly in the light.

When she heard that sound, she moaned. So did several of the other artists.

Shana got down on her knees between his legs. As she moved, he could see the shine of moisture on her inner thighs. Shana tried to lift his cock with both hands, leaving a wet, slick patch on his thigh. It slipped from her grip, slapping his thigh again. She seized it more confidently, saying, "It slippery! And I didn't know it was so heavy. Shit." Then she sighed, letting her warm breath tickle his cock. Shana rolled her hot, slick tongue up its belly, both hands beginning to pump.