JAG Revisited Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer let out a grunt and pulling back, she grabbed Mattie by the hand and pulling her to her feet and she kissed her hard. Breaking the kiss she swept Mattie's unruly hair form her face; "Come on Mattie, if we're going to do this, we might as well be comfortable in the bedroom."

For a few seconds all that could be heard were their voices. All of a sudden the cameras Mattie had positioned in Jennifer's bedroom came to life and the two women were standing alongside the bed.

Jennifer looked into Mattie's gorgeous translucent bright blue eyes and shook her head; "Harm is going to kill me, but I can see you're not going to give up and heaven help me, I want this too!"

Mattie smiled at Jennifer; "You got that right Jen, so why not stop the fighting and let loose and enjoy what we can do together, that is with your help and guidance." Her hands came up and began unbuttoning the buttons on her starched white blouse. When she reached her cloth belt, she unclipped the gold buckle. She popped open the zipper on her skirt and tugged the blouse out of her skirt. Finishing opening the final two buttons, she slid her tiny hands under the blouse and she sucked in her breath when she came in contact with Jennifer's bare skin. She slid across the large satin cups of her bra and slid the blouse off her shoulders. It fell to the bed and she let her hands slide down Jennifer's back and grabbing hold of the tight skirt, she tugged it from side to side until it cleared her hips and gorgeous ass.

Jennifer couldn't believe how calm and deliberate she was, she knew she had to be planning this for some time now. She stood there in bra, panties and her sensible navy shoes, she climbed up onto the bed and when Mattie leaned in to join her, Jennifer put her hand up to stop her. "Oh no you don't Mattie! If we're going to do this, I want you to strip for me and make it good!"

Mattie giggled and let out a deep breath; "I've dreamt of this for months and I can't believe it's really happening!" She crossed her arms and pulled her sweater vest up and over her head. She shook her head and she smiled when she saw Jennifer's dark brown eyes take in her gorgeous locks. She slowly reached up to unbuttoned on her silky flowered blouse, but Jennifer stopped her.

In a quiet whisper Jennifer said; "No don't Mattie, come lie on the bed beside me and let me do that!"

Mattie was grinning from ear to ear, she licked her full ripe lips and like a panther on the prowl, slid onto the bed and rolled onto her back beside her.

Jennifer, who was on her side, rolled over and covered the nearly fully-clothed red head. She reached up and swept a stray lock of fiery red hair from her cheek; "My god Mattie, you are absolutely gorgeous. I knew it before, but now I'm seeing

In a quiet whisper Jennifer said; "No don't Mattie, come lie on the bed beside me and let me do that!"

Mattie was grinning from ear to ear, she licked her full ripe lips and like a panther on the prowl, slid onto the bed and rolled onto her back beside her.

Jennifer, who was on her side, rolled over and covered the nearly fully-clothed redhead. She reached up and swept a stray lock of fiery red hair from her cheek; "My god Mattie, you are absolutely gorgeous. I knew it before, but now I'm seeing you in a completely different light." She lowered her head and planted a soft, warm kiss on the eighteen year old's lips. She was met with open lips and she sucked on the tongue that Mattie shoved into her mouth. She pulled away and chuckled; "Slow down Mattie, we have all evening and I don't want to rush this, you need to savor your first time with a woman!"

In barely a whisper Mattie replied; "First time ever with a woman or a man. My first real kiss and I love it. I can't believe I've been missing out on all of this pleasure. Please kiss me again Jennifer!" She wrapped her outstretched arms around Jennifer's neck and gently urged her back to her waiting mouth.

They both let out a tiny moan as the kiss grew hotter by the second. Jennifer loved how her large tits mashed against Mattie's ample tits. She was surprised how large her breasts were. For an eighteen year old teenager, her tits had to be at least a large B cup or a small C. She wondered if her nipples were bright pink like most true redheads were. Breaking the kiss, she didn't want to but needed to feel flesh against flesh.

Hovering over Mattie, she looked her up and down and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. When she reached the tartan skirt, she tugged it from the waistband and finished with the two remaining buttons. She slowly parted the silky blouse and her eyes roamed all over the lily white torso beneath her. She loved how the flat, toned belly rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Her mouth watered just thinking about sucking on those cherry red nipples beneath the lacy demi-bra. She liked that it fastened in front and with the flick of her fingers, the latch gave way and placing both of her hands between Mattie's breasts, she slid her hands towards both sides. She dragged the bra with her and her warm soft hands closed around the firm, but pliable tits. She moved her hands away; she desperately wanted to see if she was right.

Jennifer sucked in her breath when she looked down at the luscious tits below her. Even though Mattie was flat on her back, her firm breasts didn't flatten out one iota. She was salivating as she looked at the incredible bright pink nipples. Her areoules were nearly non-existent. They were no larger than the diameter of a dime. Like a fish to water, she lowered her head and opening her mouth, her tongue came out to tease the budding nipple. She ran her tongue around and around and around until Mattie was sure to scream out in pleasure.

Mattie let out a loud guttural groan and grabbing Jennifer by her tight French braid, she pulled her tight to her tit. Her groan grew louder when she felt Jennifer begin to suck, drawing nearly half of her tit-flesh into her mouth. She arched her back when she felt Jennifer's tongue resume it's teasing of her stiff bud, all along sucking and nipping at the flesh in her mouth.

Jennifer released the one tit. It was completely covered in her saliva. She moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. She felt Mattie's pelvis thrusting upward as she tried to make greater contact with Jennifer's panty clad body. She felt Mattie's hands release her head and slide down her body. All of a sudden her bra slackened and felt Mattie tugging at the straps on her shoulders. She rose up slightly allowing Mattie to remove it and before she could play with them, Jennifer lowered her body. Her tits crushed against Mattie's upper belly and she let out a loud sigh when Jennifer resumed sucking on her tits.

Mattie's hands were once again on Jennifer's head. She began plucking away at the pins securing her French braid and once she had them all out, she started combing her fingers through Jennifer's long, silky chocolate brown hair. She draped her hair down over her shoulders and she loved how it slid across her pert breasts as Jennifer continued sucking on them.

Jennifer left Mattie's tits; she moved lower leaving a trail of wet kisses down her body. She made her giggle when she stabbed at her cute belly button with her tongue. Her hands were busy sliding up and down Mattie's squirming tights covered legs. Her hands slid under the full tartan skirt as she continued to pepper her belly with wet kisses.

Mattie let out a shriek when Jennifer suddenly rolled Mattie over onto her belly. She started giggling and raised her head to look back at what Jennifer had in mind. Her giggles ceased when Jennifer placed her hand on her head and pushed her back to the pillow. She sucked in her breath and held it, waiting to see what Jennifer was going to do next. She let out a yelp and followed it with a moan when she felt a sting on her tight petite butt.

Jennifer reared back and smacked Mattie on the ass even harder. She watched Mattie's ass squirm and wiggle from side to side, but didn't make any move to escape her hand. She licked her lips, she flicked Mattie's skirt up and exposed her cotton panty and tights clad ass. Placing her hand on the tight material, she rubbed it from side to side a couple times and then reared back and slapped her hard on the ass. The crack echoed through the tiny bedroom and before Mattie could move, she slapped her again and again and again. Straddling Mattie's slender legs, she reached under the waistband of the skirt. She latched onto the dark blue tights and pulled, it gave way and she watched the material rip in her hands. She pulled again and it slid down to her knees. Jennifer's mouth was watering as she stared at the tight ass cheeks trapped in the white cotton panties.

Mattie was rolling her head from side to side, she tried to rise up, but Jennifer pushed her back down. "Oh please Jennifer, please don't spank me again! I promise to be good!" She giggled and groaned out; "Oh Jen, only if you want me to be good!"

When Jennifer heard this, she slid the tights off, taking her sensible shoes off with them. She held Mattie down when she tried to escape, she slapped her even harder on the ass; "Lie still Mattie or you'll get it even harder!" She caressed the tiny tight ass cheeks before her. She slid them down slowly and now having Mattie completely naked, she leaned forward and swished her long silky hair from side to side over the bright red cheeks. She slid lower and let out a gasp when she finally caught sight of her glistening pussy. It was completely covered in a carpet of red hair. The hair was a dark red as it soaked up the juices that were seeping out of her extremely tight cunt. It was barely visible seeing it was a mere slit and covered with all that hair.

Mattie was still, but when she felt Jennifer's hair tickling her ass and pussy, she had to wiggle. She tried to keep still but couldn't. All of a sudden another sharp sting was inflicted on her ass and she tightened her ass cheeks and tried to keep still.

"I said no wiggling Mattie. Oh fuck, your ass is so sexy, it's glowing from my hand and my palm is itching for more!"

Mattie let out a groan; "Oh no Jennifer, please, please no more. I'll keep still, just don't spank me again!" She let out a groan when all off a sudden Jennifer swung off of her and rolled her back onto her back.

Jennifer straddled her once again; her wet panties clung to her pussy and left a trail of her juices on Mattie's legs. She stared down at the luscious teenager and her eyes met Mattie's mesmerizing blue eyes. They were sparkling and although she was just spanked, she wanted more from Jennifer. She watched Mattie's eyes close and biting on her lower lip when Jennifer's hands which were caressing her knees, slowly slid upward along her slender thighs. She stopped when she reached the unruly red bush. She tangled her fingers in the red hair and grabbing it in her fingertips, she tugged at them lightly.

This caused Mattie's eyes to shoot open and watch what Jennifer was doing. Mattie was breathing heavily through her mouth, it was open wide and she was licking her parched lips; "Oh please Jen, stop teasing me. I know what comes next and I can't wait!"

Jennifer grinned down at her; "Okay, I guess you've been patient, get ready baby!" She lowered her head and left a trail of silky hair along her supercharged sensitive flesh. It went from her knees, up her thighs and across her belly. She slid it lower and slid it across her wet, dripping pussy. She threw her hair over her shoulder and lowering her head, she left several bursts of hot air across Mattie's pussy. She inhaled the womanly scent of her pussy and she closed her teeth on some of the red hair. She tugged at the strands and she heard Mattie let out a grunt. All of a sudden Mattie's hands flew to her head and pushed her down to her cunt.

Mattie thrust her hips up against the mouth she trapped against her pussy. She wiggled from side to side and thrust up and held it firmly against Jennifer's mouth. She let out a shriek and fell back to the bed when she felt Jennifer's tongue flick out and slide up and down her tight slit. She clutched at Jennifer's neck and head as she shook violently as she felt the tongue sink into her parted lips. She let out a scream and started cumming for the first time ever, other than from her own hand.

Jennifer found her clit and uncovering it, flicked it back and forth, side to side and sucking it between her lips, Mattie went immediately into another orgasm, this one even stronger. Jennifer slid her hands under Mattie's ass and cupping it, she held it firmly as she continued to lick and suck at Mattie's extremely wet cunt. She slid first one and then a second finger into the extremely tight cunt before her. It nearly broke her fingers off, she was that tight. She sawed her fingers in and out and the obscene sounds coming from Mattie's pussy spurred Jennifer to eat her even more.

Mattie's entire body was glistening with sweat. She was panting wildly as she continued to cum and it seemed like it was one continual orgasm. She had to rest and struggling up onto her elbows, she placed her hands on Jennifer's head, she pushed as hard as she could; "Oh please Jen, please let me catch my breath. I can't stop cumming and if you don't give me a break, I think I'll pass out!"

Jennifer knelt up; her face was covered in Mattie's juices. She smiled down at her; she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "So Mattie, you wanted this, but can't take what comes with it huh? Don't worry my little angel, I just wanted your first orgasm to be one you'd never forget, am I right?"

She stared up into Jennifer's dark eyes; "Oh my god Jennifer, you're right, oh fuck I'll never forget this or you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Her eyes slowly closed and within seconds she drifted off to sleep.

Jennifer smiled to herself and sliding off the bed, she saw the hidden camera with the red light still on. She hurried to the bedroom and while in there she washed her face, brushed out her long hair and returned to the bedroom with a wash cloth, a towel a can of shaving cream and a razor. When she climbed back onto the bed, she woke Mattie from her slumber.

Mattie slipped up to her elbows and a wicked smile crossed her lips; "Aw Jen, what are you doing?"

Jennifer swept her long hair over her shoulder; "If we're going to do this again, I want to be able to taste you without getting a mouthful of hair. If you don't mind I'd like to shave you. I know for a fact that Harm like a bare pussy, just like mine!" She leaned back and slid her panties off showing her bare cunt to Mattie.

Mattie couldn't take her eyes off Jennifer's pussy. She licked her lips and began to lean over to inspect it better, but Jennifer stopped her.

"Oh no Mattie, not until I shave you, now back on the bed and spread those luscious thighs of yours!"

Mattie let out a groan of frustration and did as she was told. She let out a yelp when she felt the cool washcloth on her heated pussy. She tried to keep still, but had several tremors course through her legs and pussy as Jennifer tugged and pulled at her red bush.

"God dammit Mattie lay still, I don't want to cut you, I'm almost done. Don't you dare move now, I'm going to slip my fingers in you and make the skin taut." She slipped her fingers in and she heard Mattie let out a moan, but kept still. She quickly removed the tiny hairs around the sensitive lips and slipping her fingers out, she sat back and admired her handy work. She left a tiny patch above her clit; it looked very sexy, especially being red and all of the flesh around it was extremely white and had a sexy pink glow about her pussy. "Okay Mattie, all done, don't look yet. I'm going to get some baby oil to soothe the razor burn and coat the bare flesh!"

Mattie wanted to peek, but knew she may get spanked again. That made her excited again and felt her pussy dripping yet again. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes. The bed shifted when Jennifer got back on the bed and Mattie let out a shriek when Jennifer coated her cunt with baby oil.

Jennifer was so turned on again. She worked the oil into Mattie's skin. She slid her fingers up and down and all of a sudden, she slipped her fingers back into Mattie's extremely wet and very hot pussy. Tossing the bottle aside, she lowered her head and again attacked Mattie's bare pussy. She sank her tongue deep into her snatch and began to tongue fuck her. Adding two fingers, she had Mattie on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Mattie was thrusting her hips upward to meet Jennifer's fingers and tongue. She gripped her by the hair and exploded all over her face. She was totally exhausted and after she calmed down, she gathered Jennifer in her arms and soon drifted off to sleep.

The screen went to black and Harm looked over at Jennifer. He was breathing heavily and pulled her into his embrace

Jennifer looked down and saw the huge hard-on in his pants. She slid out of his arms and slipped to the floor. She shook her shoulders as she slipped out of her robe. She was completely naked under the robe. She reached up and placing her fingers it the waistband of his jogging shorts, she tugged them off of him. He too was naked under the shorts. She immediately grabbed his cock and stroking it roughly, she opened her mouth and took half of him into her mouth. She bobbed up and down like a woman possessed. She was so turned on from the video she just showed Harm. She wanted to fuck him before he regained some sense of conscience and stopped her.

Harm was beyond excited. Seeing Jennifer and Mattie locked in girl on girl sex, he was about to explode and wanted to fuck Jennifer hard and fast. He knew he wouldn't last long. He loved how she was sucking his cock, but needed to fuck and to fuck now. He reluctantly pulled her off his cock and grabbing her by the arms, pulled her up his body. Grabbing her by her gorgeous ass, he had her straddle him. He guided her pussy to his cock and with one swift movement, lowered her to his stiff cock. He slid in easily and the two of them went from zero to sixty in seconds.

Jennifer grabbed hold of his shoulders and began riding his cock like a wild woman. She slammed down onto his invading cock. She locked her mouth to his and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth. She was beyond control as they both raced towards an impending orgasm.

Harm tore his mouth from hers. He gripped her ass and thrust up into her as fast and as hard as he could. He captured one of her huge nipples in his lips and sucked hard. He loved how her long hair whipped around and covered both of them. He felt her cunt tighten around his cock and suddenly felt a flood of her cream coating his cock.

Even though she sent a gush of cream to lubricate her pussy, she was so tight, he lost it too. He started cumming like a bull. He exploded, filling her cunt to overflowing. The two of them clutched at one another and held on tight till they both fell exhausted back against the sofa cushions.

After a few minutes, Jennifer swung her legs off of Harm and slipped to the cushion beside him. She clung to him and was happy to feel his arm come around and pull her tight to his sweat covered body.

He gently caressed her and swept some stray strands of hair from her face and cheeks; "Okay Jennifer, we need to talk. What was that all about? How long has this been going on with you and Mattie?"

"I knew you weren't okay with it! I told Mattie you wouldn't go for it. We've been doing this for several weeks. I can't keep my hands off of her and my god Harm; she caught on quickly and loves eating pussy too. Even though she loves having sex with me, her main objective is to fuck you. She's saving herself for you. One night we got so excited, I fucked her with a strap-on and l tore through her hymen. Technically she's still a virgin, never been with a man, but like I said, she's holding off, she wants you to be her first."