Jägersmuth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice shot her another look.

"Alright, yes, I didn't read shit, just tell me!"

"A hundred grand."

"What the fuck. Really?"

"Yes."

Another generous pause as Georgia remembered her bank balance.

"Feeling a little more game, now?"

"Um." She was trying to calculate where the limit would be. Would she fuck someone for a hundred grand? Yes, absolutely. Five people? Ten? Twenty? She tried to calculate the per-head reward for being the last woman standing. It didn't sound like the winner needed to do anything, though. It might be her best shot, she reasoned. Play to win.

"Well don't get any ideas, because I'm going to fucking win. I'll help you survive but I need this money."

"And I don't? Why are you so sure you'll win?"

"Because I've been doing my homework. I've memorized the site, best I could anyway, I've been chatting to some of the previous participants, and let me tell you they are hard to get hold of..."

"So the other girls... do they want to win too?"

"Oh, come on -- nobody's not interested in that kind of money." Alice had set off walking again, making a beeline for the nearest row of trees. "Look, we're all kinda... you know how we all are. It's an adventure. One way or another."

Georgia trembled as she followed, her nerves shot. "I never thought I'd know four people who wanted to do this. Together."

"Well, we're all pretty... submissive, we definitely bonded over that."

"Okay, I guess I can understand that. I definitely like it when John takes charge..."

From six feet behind, staring at the back of her head, Georgia could have sworn that Alice was rolling her eyes.

"Look, I'll set you up as best I can, but before this is over, we need to split up."

There was nothing that protesting would gain her. "Fine."

They passed the line of trees and into some dense woodland, Georgia doing her best to match Alice's nimble foxtrot.

From far behind them, the sound of the bell rang out again.

"Shit. Come on." Alice scampered forwards through the trees. "We still have some time. They'll fan out from the house to start with, and they'll probably keep moving until they reach the outer wall." Her voice jumped and broke with her footsteps. "Then, if they don't find anyone, they'll double back, and search the woodlands and buildings in a spiral leading back to the house."

"How many people are we talking about?"

"I'm gonna guess 50. Staff is 30, there's between 10 and 30 regulars, so..."

"All men?"

"Not necessarily, but I think so."

Georgia looked down at the soil under her feet, and tried to picture herself struggling on her back as the men held her down.

"So do we just hide?"

"Eventually. Kinda. Yeah. You have to keep moving, evade and find somewhere they won't check again for a while."

"We're just going in a straight line, though."

"Yeah. Yeah. Okay, stop." Alice held up a hand, and Georgia nearly tripped over herself coming to a halt behind it.

"This is good."

Georgia looked at the area in front of them. A clearing in the trees with a rough-edged pond, mulch and branches scattered around the outside. The water didn't look particularly fresh, or clear.

"Okay..." Alice kicked off her shoes, and immediately removed her t-shirt, peeling her jeans down to her ankles and stepping free.

Georgia let out an actual gasp. She'd always thought of Alice as beautiful, but her figure was as close to perfect as she could have imagined. Slender, taut, athletic -- the kind of body Georgia knew she was several lifestyles -- and possibly years and genetics -- away from ever possessing for herself.

"Why did you um. Why are you naked, now?" She blushed.

"We have to throw them off from the start. Come on, you too. Off." She gestured upwards for Georgia to remove her dress.

"Why?"

Alice started kicking the dirt around the spot where their footprints ended, stamping and smearing the damp soil until her feet were caked in the stuff.

"Oh, right. So they think we already got caught?"

"Yeah." She kicked the earth more aggressively, creating deep grooves. "It has to look like there was a struggle here. Like they had their fun with one of us and then carried her off." She threw her t-shirt and jeans out into the pond and let them drift, soaking up the muddy water. "Come on, get naked and help me out."

"Uh..." Georgia wasn't averse to disrobing. She liked being naked, and didn't mind being looked at. But the insecurities of age and physique were there. Staring at Alice's body, the definition of "perky" and increasingly smeared with mud, her heterosexuality was already bending unnervingly far, envious turning to covetous.

"Don't you think we should do me further on? Two separate diversions?"

Alice took a moment to admit that it made sense. "Okay, yeah. No, that's good. Let's find the next spot."

They waded through the pond to a nearby stream, continuing to walk ankle-deep in the water in order to mask their footprints. After around ten minutes, they came to another clearing with suitable space on the floor for several men and a very unwilling Georgia to make merry use of.

"This is good. You can take off the dress."

Georgia held her breath, and slid it off her shoulders so that it dropped down to her feet. She knew in her heart she was voluptuous, at least to her husband -- more dramatically curvaceous than Aubrey, breasts and hips boasting real volume, her tummy soft, with the requisite wear of multiple pregnancies, but with a distinct cinch in her waist that she always felt flattered her. Next to the T&W nymphs, though...

"The underwear too. If you'd read the stuff, you'd know that it's banned. You could get in real trouble getting caught wearing it out here."

"Seriously?"

"Trust me, take it off."

Georgia didn't like the thought of running without support; she'd need to stay sneaky and hidden. She pulled the strings of her bikini until both pieces hit the floor, and she tried to stand with a measure of confidence as she bore her large nipples and trimmed pubis to Alice.

Her companion gave a little smirk, looking her up and down, before proceeding to kick at the dirt some more. Georgia stepped out of her sandals and joined in, throwing the bikini parts over nearby branches and stamping her dress into the dirt. She tried not to look at Alice as they worked -- she was already flushed pink from whatever that look was, trying to figure out if her friend was mocking or admiring her.

"This works" Alice surveyed the mess they'd made. The evening's sunlight poured through the trees and laid a dappled glow on the womens' skin, as they turned their attention back to one another.

"I, um..." Georgia squeaked. "I can't believe how beautiful you look."

Alice cackled, and returned the warmest smile Georgia had ever seen from the young woman. "That's cute. Yeah. You too."

Georgia scoffed, looking down at herself, and back up at the muddy vision in front of her.

"No, I mean it." She leaned close, and gave Georgia a pat on the shoulder. "They're gonna love you."

---

The two continued to do their best to wade where they could, and otherwise mask their footprints. The ground was uncannily soft, with layers of forgiving moss on the path; she speculated that they might have been treating the site with the expectation that they'd walk barefoot. Georgia's mind ran on two tracks: the first, the looming prospect of being gang-fucked by a group of men in the woods. The other was more playful, as she dwelled on the romanticism of the image of the two of them traipsing through the trees beneath the evening light, without a stitch of clothing between them.

When she walked behind Alice, she didn't hold back from admiring the young woman. The light musclework of her back, her buttocks two unblemished teardrops which blushed ever so slightly pink. Sometimes -- as if she'd stared too hard -- Alice would glance back, and unabashedly take an eyeful of Georgia's curves. She found herself straightening up, holding herself in what she thought was a flattering stride.

She turned over the oncoming orgy -- or possibly series of them -- in her mind, trying to decide how she would have processed it if she'd let herself know in advance. Could she have found way to enjoy this, to want it, even? Could she still?

She would have to, she thought -- it was either get with it or go through hell trying to resist. She was, after all, technically single now, and had never had anything close to such an experience in her life. She was human, and she'd had plenty of time to fantasize about multiple partners, and strangers. Perhaps if she just got her head right, this would actually be fun. And she wouldn't spoil it for the girls. Maybe the group would feel more of a whole, for her, if she could let herself do this. She focused on hands holding her down; body hair and sweat and mud. Leering, snarling strangers entering her, one after another.

"Hang on."

Alice paced backwards, guiding Georgia along with a gentle hand on her arm. A short distance behind them was a large fallen tree with lots of leafage, and further back still a tall bush. Georgia followed Alice as she ducked under the leaves, and they found a hollow in which to crouch, balled up on their knees, with the younger peering through the leaves in the direction they'd been walking.

"I don't see anything." Georgia knew, at least, to whisper.

Alice laughed under her breath. "Tell me when you see."

She searched the silhouettes of the tree trunks for whatever Alice had spotted -- presumably a search party. There were no voices. But there was a rustling, a deliberate sound, more than just the wind in the leaves. Georgia's gaze searched upwards.

"Oh wow..."

"Haha. Yup."

Perhaps 20 feet above them, pixie cut as neat at ever, all 5 feet of her as nude as the two of them, Christine was carefully clambering from branch to branch, impressively nimble, and mostly upright. Georgia scolded herself for mentally comparing once again -- Christine was her physical opposite, white as a sheet, petite as anything. Clearly built for agility.

"I knew she'd do some shit like this" Alice smirked. "she's at the climbing centre twice a week. Insane strength."

"I guess I must have missed that fact about her."

Christine's bare foot went straight through a branch with a snap that reverberated around them.

"Oops." Alice was giggling through her nose. The branch whipped against two more on the way down, before loudly hitting the ground. Almost immediately, a man's voice called from somewhere to their left, and another to the right. The shrill sound of several whistles drawing closer.

"Whistles?"

"If you get caught, they blow the whistles to let anyone within earshot know. A bunch of guys are about to come running."

So they did. Three men congregated at the base of the tree, followed by another five. Most were nude except for shorts or underwear, and all had their faces partly or fully obscured by animal masks. Like the house, the costumes didn't possess enough of a consistent style to impress with a particular aesthetic. Most were of the plastic Hallowe'en shop variety, with one or two having a more professional look to them, leather or fur, it was hard to tell at this distance. Where there were belt buckles, they were lashed with torches, restraints, rope, and most wore light backpacks as well.

There was no danger that they'd spot the two of them hiding beneath the branches. The group was fixated on Christine, the girl lightly trying to negotiate herself onto the next tree, and away from the pack.

"She's not getting out of this." Georgia glanced to the side, and saw Alice's Cheshire grin. Ready for a show. She wondered if she should be enjoying what would happen next, too.

Christine stabilised herself on another branch, but this tree was younger and flimsier, and the pack took turns hurling their shoulders against it. The women watched their friend lurch, but keep her footing, quickly extending a leg and attempting to transfer to a thicker tree.

"They're trying to knock her down?"

"Looks like it."

"She'll break her neck..."

The tree lurched once again, and Christine's rear foot pivoted off balance, dropping her from the branch with a shriek. With speed, she gripped the same branch on her way down, which snapped with the velocity of her fall. The men roared in unison, gathered under her with arms outstretched. Arms which she dropped directly into.

"Game over, Christine." Alice was positively giggling now. The pack spread out a little, and from their vantage point, they could see an unscathed Christine suspended above the ground, each limb gripped and spread tight by a different assailant, another supporting her at her shoulders. They could hear her heavy, shocked breathing as the men dutifully checked her over for cuts and scrapes.

Her first loud moan echoed as much as the snap that had drawn them there. One of the men, one of the three who had been spared the responsibility of holding her, crouched between her legs and placed his mouth over her groin. His groan of delight was audible as he tasted her, and Georgia could just about perceive the dramatic movement of his jaw. She squirmed in their collective grip, moaning loudly to the trees above. He reached a hand up and under his chin and his fingers entered her, sliding roughshod out of time with his mastications against her clit. Wherever hands were free, they grabbed at her skin, squeezing and kneading at her slight breasts, tugging at the skin of her thighs to pull her wider. They took turns kissing her, arms wrapping around her neck to hold her close to their faces, smothering her in saliva and stubble. He undid his shorts, stood, and did not even slightly savour the moment before he entered her.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god..." laughed Alice. Georgia merely breathed heavily, submerged in the typical unease of someone witnessing novel sexuality, but undeniably excited, too.

Another, louder moan as her first captor's cock filled Christine's pussy and her chest briefly arched back into view. They spread her open together, and he grabbed her by her hips, administering a rapid and muscular thrust into her small, pale body. Her moans turned to cries; it was clear even with the obfuscation of their backs that she was being fucked hard, as if he was in a hurry to finish it. Georgia could see, as Alice surely could, that the first assault would be to bring her under submission, to initiate her into the subjugation that would define her until tomorrow. The two quelled their breaths to better listen to the quick slapping as the masked hunter eagerly fucked their friend.

It was barely a minute before he hunched over, gripping her hips tight, shuddering on his feet, his orgasm issuing out inside her body. As soon as he'd pulled himself free, panting and trembling, one of the onlookers took his place, penetrating her without hesitancy and thrusting against her suspended, writhing body with equal vigour to the last. He moaned along with her, flexing his shoulders and arching to grin open-mouthed up at the trees. There was just enough of a gap for Georgia to get a look at Christine's face, that adorable little face flushed bright pink, her cute button nose wrinkled in a snarl of indignant pleasure. Her mouth was wide, and her squeals reached them easily, high in pitch, and urgent. It was the same as before: fucking her hard, and without patience, he gritted his teeth and groaned deeply -- a groan that she matched as she felt it happen -- and filled her with another several shots of semen. Like his predecessor, he stood back immediately, and the third onlooker rushed to take his place, pushing himself inside her and resuming the relentless, pummelling thrusts that they'd subjected her to thus far.

"Holy shit..." Georgia's voice was a squeak. She had never conceived of this recklessness. "Do you think she's okay?"

"She must be loving this" Alice snickered. The girl hadn't stopped her sadistic giggling the entire time. "Don't worry about Christine, oh my god..."

The men were using her like a masturbatory object, taking turns to quickly relieve themselves of the day's initial ejaculations. It dawned on Georgia that they must be smeared in one another's cum already, her pussy oozing the secretions of previous assailants all over the next. They didn't seem to mind. They seemed to expect and revel in it. Perhaps it was a known aspect of the hunt.

His orgasm filled Christine's pussy with a third helping of cum, and he, too, staggered backwards. It seemed perfunctory, at this point.

"She hasn't even touched the ground."

Alice snorted. "I know. Holy shit. Georgia. She fell out of a tree and fucked three guys on the way down."

Georgia stifled a shocked giggle, herself. Alice's voyeurism was turning out to be infectious. Something about watching their friend be claimed and degraded in front of them was strangely sensational. Her thighs felt damp. She wondered if Alice's felt the same.

The rest of the men lowered Christine down to the ground. One kneeled between her legs and immediately began to administer a fourth aggressive fucking. Yet another straddled her face, guiding his cock between her lips and gripping her by her short hair in both hands. The others loomed and crowded around until the two could no longer make out Christine at all except for a glimpse of a hand or foot, here and there, as the sweet young woman was submerged beneath the mass of bodies, all eight jostling for her skin, her holes, pulling at her and restraining her. The orgy on the forest floor became an indistinct shape; neither could assess specifically what Christine was enduring any more, only that it was oppressive, and would only end when they were satisfied, and ready to take her back to the house to resume the cycle of sexual punishment.

"I don't think this is going to go on for much longer" hissed Alice. "We'd better get out of here."

---

"What'll they do with her now?"

"They'll take her straight back to the house and go from there. She got caught early, so they can take their time with her. She'll probably get a lot of time to rest and recover, but they're definitely gonna use her up."

Alice seemed unable not to break into a smirk whenever the subject of their friends being sexually controlled crossed her mind. The two women were quick to bond over what Georgia was realising was a natural voyeurship -- the same thing that had kept her coming back to the knitting group. Seeing it done to someone else. Georgia had lived vicariously through the girls and now, it was Alice's turn. Unless she got caught, against her own plans.

"It's like, six of one... you know? Maybe you're down for longer but they're gentler, or maybe they're pushed for time and try to... cram it all in..."

"So, tell me... let's say you do win, I'm gonna be caught before you, right? That's gonna happen to me, isn't it?"

Alice nodded, slowly, her grin morphing into something a little more supportive, but with the unfortunate truth still alight in her eyes.

"Fuck. Okay. So, when they've got me back at the house, and you're just, like... the winner. Do you think you can look after me?"

"Oh, babe." Alice came closer and pulled Georgia in for a brief squeeze, and she felt her heart quicken as their bare skin touched.

"I don't think I can stop them from doing what they want with you..."

"No, I got that from watching Christine. But like, you could talk to me? Tell me I'm okay and safe and stuff? Maybe... encourage me?"

"Oh! Oh, yeah, totally."

"Is that messed up?"

"No! Not at all, I mean, I think everyone will be able to look after each other like that. Solidarity." She actually winked.

"OK, great." It did actually comfort Georgia that, when the army of cocks for her, she would be among friends. "But... I think it would mean the most coming from you. Um. I hope that's not weird or anything."