Jägersmuth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia screwed her fingers deeper into her cunt, her wetness dripping between them, smeared all over her thighs. She had reached a state of deep abandon, plumbing animalistic depths, every stroke, reflex, every moan inspired by Melissa's degradation, and a blossoming yearning, a projection into the girl on the grass. She wanted to be her. To be like Christine. She wanted it to happen to her. And she wanted to share that debasement with Alice, as they were sharing in their pleasure now. She wanted it to happen to Alice. The thought hit her like a rock. She wanted to watch them do it to Alice.

The man who had fucked Melissa throughout her ritual dousing pulled his cock free just in time for it to cruelly pump several spurts of thick cum all over her anus and her swollen pussy. Georgia dug deep, curled her fingers upwards, and found the spot she'd knowingly held herself back from until the moment truly took her. Her eyes widened as she forced them to stay open, training her stare on the ropes of semen splattering onto Melissa's holes; she gritted her teeth, suppressing what would have been a scream to draw the attention of all of them, and dug her cheek into the stone wall, a vicious and primal orgasm gripping her from underneath like claws. Her vision blurred with the trembling of her eyes. Denying her own voice caused her face to contort, her jaw and lips looking for a release for the sounds she withheld. Her body, shiny with sweat and infused with tension and endorphins, was awash with pleasure. She let the tremors, waves of euphoria, take her, and surrendered to sadistic euphoria.

Melissa collapsed on the grass. It seemed like the men had finished with her, and might even offer her a moment's rest before carrying her to captivity. Georgia, throbbing with the embers of her orgasm, rolled her eyes in Alice's direction -- only to see the girl still fucking and frigging herself at the apparent cusp of her own. They made eye contact again, and Georgia watched her friend's muscles tighten with the upward force of her climax.

Those embers reignited and a second orgasm cascaded through Georgia's body, both women convulsing with acute bliss. Alice rolled to flatten her back against the wall, sinking down to the floor and allowing her legs to judder and shake violently. They held one another's stares, their inner deluge of primordial energy mingling in the still air between them.

Their weak, restrained moans turned to controlled gasps. Both alternated between opening and closing their eyes, the stone wall cooling them as they calmed themselves back down. When they managed to look one another in the face again, inevitable, knowing laughter ensued. Exhausted cackling, that they had communed in pleasuring themselves, and in the presence of Melissa's humiliating capture, securing their own safety for at least a while longer.

"You l--"

"You look so--"

"--yeah." Alice laughed again. "We both do. Fuck."

"I didn't know... any of that was gonna happen."

Alice grinned, basking in a thick haze of pleasure. "You'd better be glad it did."

"I feel amazing. God." She remembered her manners. "Um... thank you..."

"Thank you." Alice giggled.

She glanced back outside. The pool of torchlight was moving away into the darkness, and Melissa wasn't even visible now. Georgia reflected on what had happened to the girl; in this hunt, punishment meant ritual humiliation. The men had abandoned an opportunity to enjoy the young woman's body in favour of its reckless degradation. She had sustained persistent pain followed by a full-body tarring in their ejaculate. It wasn't just that they had committed so completely to this treatment of her, it was that it was voluntary. The enforcement of the rules seemed optional, and yet they had carried it out like a duty.

"So Melissa was looking for that?"

"She's such a fucking brat. Yeah."

"I never knew she liked pain that much."

Alice merely nodded. Georgia felt a certain gratitude that she'd been persuaded to discard her bikini. Insofar as she was coming around to the hunt's debauchery, she wasn't certain of her pain threshold, or whether it would have translated into pleasure at all, for her.

"What now?"

"Um... we might need a minute to get our energy back."

Melissa's clothes, trampled into the ground outside, might just ward other parties away, if they wandered near.

"It'll be a little safer out there, now."

"Why?"

"I couldn't count how many guys were out there, but it was a lot. You've got the guys who caught Christine, and then there's gonna be like... ten to fifteen dudes holding it down back at the house."

"So like half the... the hunters are at the house now."

"More than half, probably."

"Huh..."

"Then you've got to consider that some are going to give up and go back to the house, where the party is."

"Do you think?"

"The night's getting on, would you want to be out here all night when you could be getting laid?"

"Well, we have that option too I guess."

"Not if we want to win. Which reminds me... we should split up."

Georgia's heart sank. She'd known it was coming. But being next to Alice tonight had been revelatory. This energy, this rapport they'd developed, she wasn't ready to break it apart just yet. She wanted to sit together on that bed over there, and something might happen, again. It felt like they were just now finding each other; a far cry from the ancillary feeling she arrived with. All other discoveries aside, she had actually managed to bond with one them, and it had been her... her favourite. Alice's aloofness and dismissiveness had melted into an infectious, electric intimacy. But if she protested, if she didn't go along with the plan they'd agreed on at the beginning, it might send her back several steps.

"Okay." She couldn't mask her disappointment.

"I know, I'm having fun too." More than she expected to, thought Georgia. "It's not gonna work if we stick together for too much longer, though."

"Yeah. I know." Truth be told, she didn't have a whole lot of faith in Alice's game plan. They'd narrowly skirted two large groups of men so far. There would be time to explore whatever was happening between them once all scores were settled, and afterward, too. No need to rush.

Besides, she realised -- if they split up, she stood a chance at winning, herself.

END OF PART 1