Jahaliya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems that your mind is not on the information you are imparting to me, Sergeant," she noted with a subtle tilt of her head.

"Well, my dear, if we are to travel down that road, I think it is fair for me to say that I would dearly love to take you to bed with me, although I fear that will have to wait for another time and place," he winked, puffing out his chest, which only made Jess laugh.

"And why not? I have no plans for this evening," she flirted, letting her gaze travel down his body until he flushed hotly under her attention.

"I, uh - "

"Come on, Sergeant, get your cock down and save it for your off-time."

The bull rolled his eyes theatrically, conceding to John, who had just walked up, a bundle of scrolls clasped tightly in one paw, still managing to give Jessica a friendly smile and hug.

"Jess! I'm sorry, but I must keep this meeting brief," John apologised. "I came to inform you that your initiation will be this evening."

"This evening!" Jess exclaimed, her eyes widening in surprise. John nodded his affirmation of this, delicately withdrawing a scroll edged with red detailing from the pile, which he passed over to the panda.

"Meet your guardian in the reception hall. Sadly Ryoga and Lydra will not be able to attend this time, but they send their best wishes to you. Are you ready for this, Jess? You're not worried, are you?"

"Worried? Of course not!" She could only grin widely. "I'm sure it will test me but after seeing - or rather hearing - Natasha's initiation...I can only say that I look forward to it! I only regret one thing."

She winked at Sarge, one paw resting lightly upon her hip, which jutted out provocatively.

"I think our plans for tonight must be postponed."

*

"Okay: this is unexpected."

Jessica's jaw fell slack and she stared about what she could only describe as a spacious, well equipped gymnasium, drinking in every detail. It held the finest gym equipment that she had ever seen - not that she had done a great deal of exercise in gyms before. The occupants of the exercise room added the thick scent of male musk to the air, many furs of various species grunting with exertion, battling against aching muscles as they feverishly sought physical enhancement. The red panda's tail, fluffed up from an extensive grooming session, lashed back and for, the tip a blur as it whipped around in uncontained excitement. Tom laughed at her reaction, rocking back on his heels.

"Gentlemen and our lovely lady on the floor, Jessica," John announced, his voice seeming to come from a distance. Inquisitive, Jess caught sight of him standing high on an observation balcony, a crowd of other furs a few paces back, less than she had expected, although perhaps they were only out of her line of sight.

The mouse's ears flattened incrementally, muscles tensing in the concentration necessary to form a glimmering image of Jessica in her school garments, which solidified upon the platform beside him. The image of the red panda had her muzzle tilted to hide behind her hair, tail curled tightly as if for protection about her small waist. Looking about with the whites of her eyes showing, the image searched for somewhere safe to flee, constantly twitching and unable to stay still for even a single second.

Jessica winced, feeling an unexpected sort of shame burn her stomach at the thought of being so reserved, so timid and so afraid. She was not quite the same any more...but a part of her still wished to curl back into her old self, back to the safety that had once been so comforting to her.

A larger part of her wanted change.

"Rather than show you another image, citizens of Jahaliya, I would have you simply look upon who this young woman - soon to be fellow citizen - has become," John continued, giving sharp nod.

Blinking suddenly from the glaring, bright light, Jessica started as the spotlight fell upon her, standing tall and alone in the centre of the floor. She raised her paw to shield her eyes until they adjusted, the shadowy image of her previous self disintegrating into nothingness before the enthralled audience, edging forward to bear witness.

"Now a lady of the word and battlefield, Jessica's intelligence, strength and irrevocable beauty are comparable to taking a draught of a fine wine in the midst of a barren, drought struck land," he continued grandly, although some of the audience stifled murmuring giggles at the grandiose nature of his speech.

"You flatter me, John," Jessica murred, cocking her muzzle contemplatively, then delicately loosening the ties of her cape, allowing the silken fabric to swathe about her ankles. She stood tall and squared her shoulders, steel lacing her gaze as she looked up and nodded decisively.

"Are you ready, Jessica? Are you ready to embrace your own raw, untamed lust and become a citizen of Jahaliya?" He asked, his lips tugging upwards in a half-smile. He hardly needed to ask apart from the need for formality; her answer was crystal clear in the determined yet lithe tautness of her body.

In silent reply, Jessica unbuckled her harness, tossing it away to one side and posing naked with nothing more than her heeled, off-time boots, the dark leather of which contrasted wonderfully with her russet legs. Giving low murmurs and yips of appreciation, the audience leaned forward as one, all eager to see more of this crimson beauty, quickly turning seductress. And if they were said to be drinking in the sight of her, Jessica was lapping up the attention, resting her back against the wall with a coy smile to fondle her own body to a smattering of premature applause.

The panda's ears swivelled as something rattled into the room, dreadfully noisy over the low clamour of the males exercising. A trolley piled high with what looked to be - yes, they were - pale, pastry cream pies, towering stacks that teetered precariously back and for as the trolley was wheeled to a halt close to the exercise equipment. Jessica shook her head and looked to John for direction: what was she supposed to do?

"My lady, Jessica," John said playfully, extending a paw towards the trolley. "Would you like to attempt to distract our studs from their training and do some 'creaming' of your own, my dear?"

"What? Really?" She giggled, paw in front of her muzzle. "This is my challenge? Hah...don't mind if I do then!"

To encouraging shouts from the observation deck, she pranced over to the trolley, carefully testing the weight of a pie before launching it at the nearest stud, a stallion with more muscle than bone. He grunted deeply as it splattered across his chest, cream rolling down his fur even while he staunchly continued to lift weights, muscles twitching in a truly equine fashion. Jessica giggled shrilly, hopping from foot to foot as she grabbed two more pies, hefting them in her paws.

Psh...it's my challenge and I'll do what I damn well please tonight! She thought rebelliously, pausing at the mental tremor that paid heed to her sudden daringness. Taking an audible, calming breath she laid her ears back in a sultry fashion and lifted one pie high, words humming like fine music from her unbidden lips.

"A pie for you, my dear stud,

please forgive if I distract from training,

because - what's this here? - and with a thud

a cream pie to the crotch for the champ of reining!"

She sprang from the floor upon the conclusion of the final line, sending the pie in a graceful arc to land squarely across the stallion's fleshy sheath and balls. He groaned and shook himself, sending clots of milky cream flying, a noticeable snort of good-natured annoyance escaping his mannered muzzle. Pleasantly surprised, Jessica whistled lowly in appreciation as his mottled pink and brown shaft grew hard even under the messy cream and pastry; the stallion licked his lips and nickered for her to come closer, but the panda simply smirked, dancing back lightly, questing for her next victim. Her eyes fell upon a ram who was doing a series of chin-ups, huffing from the strenuous physical exertion.

"Where is my next victim and is he hung?

Perhaps it is the ram, as we can't forget you

who raises the bar to the highest rung:

here's your sweet treat, not one but two!"

She flung two pies, as promised, forward, one smacking into the rams stomach while the other soaked his crotch and bobbing, pink member in dripping cream. Raising her eyebrows wickedly at his state of arousal, Jessica pranced forward confidently to 'lend a paw' and clasped her small paw about his slick, thickening shaft, letting his own motions drive his cock through her relaxed grip. As if suddenly renewed with energy, the ram picked up his pace, grunting in a primal, desperate manner to thrust his dick into the combined stimulation of soft, female paws and thick cream again and again.

"Maybe we should try that technique on some of the lazier trainees," John commented to nobody in particular as the ram drove himself into such a frenzied motion that he climaxed hard, bellowing his pleasure and spurting thick ropes of seed over Jessica's paw.

The red panda lifted her sticky paw to her lips and sucked the cum from her fur, giggling humorously when the ram slumped to the ground in defeat, eyes rolling back in his head from continued pleasure.

"Can't keep up, big boy? I'll have to find another playmate then...for now."

She licked her lips seductively, encouraged by his lusty groan, casting her gaze about to catch just how many eyes were upon her. To her surprise (and slight dismay), she found that many of the males were still focused upon their various forms of exercise, apparently finding toning their muscles a more attractive prospect than the attractive, playful femfur. Jessica bristled, grabbing a tall stack of cream pies, pacing to a clustered group of weight lifters, simmering resolve in the slinking movement of her form.

All eyes should be on me by now! What, now that I'm not half-hidden behind some book they're not interested anymore? I'll damn well show them.

"Don't dare to ignore me, I have a few tricks,

I'm as sweet as honey - just a hint of spice,

rather you than me: I'll cream your dicks,

watch this place, boys, I'm one to entice."

Several furs murmured and grumbled alternately as cream pies smashed upon their toned bodies, coating a large portion of their fur in sticky goodness. A husky yipped at Jessica, making her pause for a second while he scooped a pawful of cream from his chest and beckoned to her, tongue lolling from his muzzle coolly. His casual, confident smile soon disappeared, however, when a pie splattered across his muzzle, knocking his head sideways from shock rather from the force of the blow. The furs on the deck above cheered for Jessica who spun on her heel and pointed to a shaggy, black wolf whose chest was rumbling with throaty chuckles of appreciation for the cheeky femfur.

"I know what I want and you will provide,

Take note here, wolfie: with you I'll be tied!"

He growled softly, ears perking eagerly, but his endearing, brown eyes were caught by a flurry of movement over Jessica's shoulder, a small frown creasing his dark muzzle.

"What's going on?" Sylvia growled, her voice rising to an ear splitting crescendo. "Jessica? What on earth -"

"Now, love, calm down," Horace said soothingly, wrapping his arms around her and pinning her flailing limbs tightly, his ears twitching sympathetically for the lioness' infuriated snarls at being restrained like a naughty schoolgirl. Jessica had barely noticed the disturbance, or was choosing not to, instead firing a rapid succession of pies at her males of choice with uncharacteristic squeals. Sylvia sagged, her muzzle falling forward: there was nothing she could do or should do to stop Jessica. Of course, she realised, it was Jessica's initiation and while it had caught her off guard - why couldn't Horace give her an iota of warning at times like this? - there was nothing inherently wrong with what she was doing...was there? It almost looked...fun, Sylvia thought, surprised at herself.

"Do you want to go, dear?" He asked, drawing her in close to his chest, not privy to the turmoil that was her thoughts. She leaned into his arms and shook her head, a glimmer of determination strengthening her resolve.

"No, no... I will stay and watch. Just to ensure Jessica is safe," she added quickly, although she secretly felt that she would not mind watching for her own pleasure and satisfaction, given the privacy and choice to do so. But Horace was not to know that.

Cautiously, she made her way over to Jessica, tapping her shoulder with a small, curious smile - a smile that she hoped did not convey an ounce of her trepidation. Jessica flashed a toothy grin in return, the lights glinting off the whites of her teeth for a passing second as she whirled and fired two pies at the black wolf, both striking the 'mark' of his cock.

"Here..." Sylvia suggested, hesitating before extending her paw towards Jessica, a pie placed delicately upon the flat of her palm. "Allow me to pass the pies to you so I may assist."

"Of course! Thanks, Sylvia!" Jess giggled, an eerie sense of light-headedness rendering her dizzy, as if she had spent the latter part of the day consuming alcoholic beverages and not using males as amusing target practice. The blissfully combined scent of stud and sweet cream was a truly intoxicating aroma.

Curling her bushy tail around her leg in a mocking pretence at coyness, Jessica batted her eyelashes at her next victim, a tawny coyote, permitting Sylvia to supply the pies and covering him from head to toe in cream. Leaving the stud spluttering madly and wiping cream from his muzzle, Jessica tossed her hair back and grinned sharply.

"Look here, fellas, you're in trouble now

for there's two playing games,

for my teasing, I'll repay without any row,

some will have me yet I won't name names!

"Sylvia: would you like to cream these boys?"

"Uh...no, no, thank you," Sylvia muttered hurriedly, shocked at her suggestion and heat flooding her muzzle, much to her chagrin.

"Aw, come on," Jessica cajoled. "It'll be fun! Just one?"

She couldn't...could she? Shaking her head in disbelief, Sylvia took a pie and weighed it in her paw, shifting uncertainly. Jessica pointed to a mouse fur she had succeeded in creaming several times already but with some noticeable bare patches.

"How about him as our next target, Sylvia?" She winked wickedly. "His butt is looking just a little bare...but we can fix that!"

Hardly able to believe what she was doing, the lioness growled softly in unconscious appreciation of the stud's taut rump, cock bobbing as he did a set of push-ups, shooting nervous glances at the two conspiring femfurs. Sylvia's arm snapped back and forwards to send the pie sailing through the air where it splattered messily upon his conveniently raised rump, rivulets of cream dripping down to his swollen balls. Jessica punched the air triumphantly.

"Score!"

The lioness nodded, licking her lips; the mouse's arousal swelled even more, the fleshy organ swaying in a hypnotising manner, better than any hypnotist than Sylvia had ever seen anyway. A girlish giggle bypassed her lips: she was the cause of this arousal! Her - Sylvia!

Smiling, Sylvia cocked her head, imagining what obscene lines Jessica would concoct next. Why, should even had a few ideas to let spill! Opening her maw, Sylvia found herself in a most unusual predicament - should she leave the poetry to Jessica? However, her trouble was quickly alleviated; Jessica giggled and nodded frantically.

"Come on, Sylvia, my throat's getting sore I want some left in me for later!"

Rocking up on the balls of her feet, the lioness brushed her hair back from around her golden muzzle, lashed her tail and rested her paw on her hip cockily. Feeling the gaze of a predator, the males put aside their exercise equipment as Sylvia commanded their attention in an approach only she could master.

"Lads, perk up - no, wrong part!

If you don't catch this lady first, she'll have your heart."

"I wouldn't mind!" The wolf called out, to a ripple of amusement around the gymnasium, licking his muzzle appreciatively. "Wouldn't mind having you either."

"You should be so lucky!" Jessica retorted, wrapping an arm around Sylvia's waist. "She's too good for you!"

"And you aren't?"

"I'd entertain the idea of you," Jessica winked and pivoted, showing off her wiggling, curvaceous rump to a round of appropriate wolf whistles. She batted her eyelashes sweetly, appearing the picture of innocence until she pounced on the remaining cream pies and smacked them into the muzzles and bodies of several of the distracted males.

"I'll have you know that I'm in charge,

maybe I'll share my bed with none other than Sarge!"

Chuckling almost to herself, Sylvia rolled her eyes at the catcalls that rang out so quickly after that, the males seeming intent on egging Jessica on to fuck Sarge. Sylvia called out to them, cupping her paw around her muzzle.

"She will break from her shell,

this true lesson all may tell,

a sexy slut to embrace Jahaliya:

to romp and play and screw and say with no fear!

Deafening cheers erupted from the observation deck and Jessica turned proudly with her head raised high to display herself to them, knowing with a deep-set certainty in the very core of her being that she was fit to be a citizen of Jahaliya. She was proving that to herself, if not her riveted audience.

Sylvia stepped up to Jessica with another rack of pies that had been wheeled in, chuckling as she dragged the protesting girl away to stand in the middle of the floor, noticing Horace's worried look as she separated Jessica from her fun, though she merely replied in kind with a sly wink.

"My friends thus gathered - are you prepared for payback?

Here's some pies to help you on track!"

Perhaps they had hoped for this chance, because, almost as one, every male converged upon the trolley with crows of delight, dashing forward to fling them haphazardly at the cheeky red panda, despite their aim being less accurate in the majority of cases. Jess yelled, covering her head and muzzle the best she could while her breasts were plastered with cream and broken pastry, accentuating them like a second coat of smooth, snow-white fur.

Smirking, Jess straightened, sliding her paws through the thick cream and twirling the tip of her tail like a baton with which she conducted her troop of males. She dipped her finger into the mess, scooping up a hefty dollop and sucking it from the digit sensually. Scoffing at her act, the revenge makers fought to remain composed despite being betrayed every second by their unbridled erections, lustrously dripping with pre cum. Jessica leaned slightly to one side, managing to dodge the first of the next volley, but slipped on the slick linoleum, leaving her unbalanced and easy prey to be splattered quite thoroughly once again. Sylvia ducked as one pie sailed past her head, a drop of cream clinging to the contours of her ears.

"You were in on it too, Sylvia!" The stallion neighed sharply, stomping forward and flipping a tightly braided mane back from his shoulders.

The lioness' eyes widened as several of the studs nodded and advanced on her with feral, but light-hearted, grins, paws stacked high with teetering towers of pies. She yelped mockingly and fled the stage, Jess squealing indignantly at her sudden desertion. Falling into Horace's arms dramatically, Sylvia theatrically raised her paw to her forehead, struggling not to giggle at Jessica's look of dismay.

"Too late, boys!" She called back cattily, her leonine tail thrashing like a rattler. "You'll have to satisfy yourself with the lovely lady still on the floor - I'm sure she would adore all the attention you may give her."