Jahaliya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never knew you saw me as a protector, Sylvia," Horace rumbled deeply. Looking up, Sylvia flashed him a sharp-toothed, feline grin.

"Not exactly," she purred, crying out in triumph as she smacked the last pie across his muzzle. Horace blinked, dazed, even as Sylvia danced out of reach, punching the air triumphantly.

"Well aren't you a little minx," he chuckled warmly, dabbing a pawful of the cream on Sylvia's nose, which she lapped up, as happy as the proverbial cat who got the cream.

"Now my friends!" John shouted above the din, jumping to his feet to the disgruntlement of Kayla the lynx who had been lapping over his shaft and balls contentedly. "We can all agree that Jessica has passed her initiation with flying colours. However, I would like to invite every male in this room to finish pelting this scarlet lady and share some messy pleasure!"

"What? No!" Jessica squealed in mock terror, miming as if to run away until she realised with a start that she had been surrounded. She sighed deeply, as if saddened that her ruse had not brought success; they had been in no way thwarted by her attempt at fright.

"Ah well...can't dish it out without taking some in return, right, lads? I'm Mistress of the Word and I remain victor in the battle of the cream pies!"

"Oh, sure," the black wolf huffed upon advancing, gaze fixated upon her sleek chest. "Give us a finishing note then, Mistress of the Word."

Jessica pivoted on one foot, spreading her arms out wide as she spun in a circle, her hair flying out around her muzzle like a russet halo. Her eyes were closed as she chanted softly, repeating past dirty lines then raising her voice proudly for her finale.

"There were a hundred cream pies,

a scarlet topped one under the guise

of shy and timid - now dispel the lies:

I came out trumps in the battle of cream pies!"

Throwing her head back with wild abandon, Jessica held the last note, the pure pitch of her voice reverberating around the hall until one of the males - his fur colour unrecognisable beneath the sheer volume of cream - launched a particularly well aimed pie. It smacked the shocked panda squarely in the muzzle, soaking her sweet muzzle in the equally sugary dessert. Sylvia moved as if to help her, worried that she may have been hurt by the projectile, but Jessica merely wiped the cream from her eyes, sucking it from her fingers with relish. The males let out loud whoops, launching the pies in earnest from every side until the poor panda was completely covered from head to toe in the mess, very little of her beautiful, auburn fur to be seen.

"My friends and fellow citizens of Jahaliya," she giggled playfully, spinning on the spot to show off how the cream clung to every contour of her body. "If John gives the word, I have become one of you - but I shouldn't be so formal! I'm a messy slut, after all!"

The panda smoothed the cream across her body, massaging it into her breasts with a wicked flutter of her eyelashes that drove the males to yell appreciatively, dancing in agitation and desire to take the slutty, proud female.

"Well, Jessica," John called, leaning over the barrier surrounding the observation deck. "If you insist of being a messy slut, I have no inclination to allow these males to treat you as anything else."

"Oh, yes!" Jessica laughed, whirling to face her rampant audience. "I'm so messy - boys, I think I need to be cleaned and only your tongues will do!"

They needed no further encouragement, pouncing upon the delighted, squirming female with yelps and triumphant howls. Jessica was lowered to the floor and, lying upon her back, she writhed and moaned under the attention of what felt like a hundred different tongues all adoringly lapping her clean. Several males focused upon her voluptuous breasts, twirling their tongues - she thought they must have been canines of some sort - around her nipples, making her cry out in pleasure, a low, deep-seated warmth building in her belly.

"Oooohh!" She moaned, reaching out to the crowd of studs. "My pussy is aching for some 'deep treatment', boys...if some of you would be so obliged to taste a Mistress of the Word!"

She was surprised when the males backed off a little at that, muttering amongst themselves and then calling for a specific one to join. Jessica had trouble keeping her jaw off the ground when an anteater fur strolled forward, his long, sinuous tongue furling out of his muzzle like a snake derived solely for the pleasure of a female. He teased the femfur with the sight of the supple, unbelievable flexible appendage for a while, only conceding that he had teased enough when she moaned wantonly, wriggling and thrusting her hips towards him.

"Please!" She begged. "Fuck me with your tongue!"

Needing no further encouragement, the anteater smirked and dived between her lewdly spread legs into the matted mess of female juices and cream that coated her inner thighs. Jessica moaned, rolling her head back, as the skilled fur shot his tongue deep into her pussy, his impossibly supple tongue squirming up to her cervix to tease the unyielding opening. He hummed while he licked enthusiastically, working to coil his tongue within her pussy and squeezing Jessica's g-spot, rewarding by the furious but delighted screams from the red panda.

Jessica writhed like a snake, some of the males pinning her limbs down with difficulty, solely to avoid being struck in any sensitive parts by her flailing paws. Thus restrained, Jessica could only quiver, her whole body shaking as if withholding a great energy, and take the erotica lapping of her cunny. She moaned in protest when he withdrew his tongue just as she was ascending towards her first, and greatly needed, climax, glaring at him with a shocking intensity they could only assume she had learned from Sylvia.

She started to speak, but the anteater placed a paw upon her belly, circling the tips of his trademark claws in very light, relaxing circles. Relaxing back, Jessica shrieked suddenly and the males craned their heads to see what the pleasure-giver had done; the anteater hummed again, twining his sinuous tongue several times around Jessica's throbbing, engorged clit, and squeezed. Jessica screamed and squirmed uncontrollably, the rush of orgasm reducing her to a thrashing, near-feral state, her form wracked with shockwave after shockwave.

But the anteater did not stop - not even as a pair of wolves leaned over to lap and tease Jessica's breasts, coaxing the dying thrums of her orgasm to reverberate once more. Groaning wantonly, Jessica turned her muzzle to the side, begging incoherently for her anteater lover to keep stimulating her perfectly as her orgasms climbed, gaining increasing power like a growing, snarling storm. Sylvia turned her head away, a deep sense of unrest rising in her gut: she did not want to watch the rest.

"Horace?" She questioned, not needing to say anymore; she knew he understood. Wrapping his arm tightly around her narrow waist, he kissed her forehead tenderly, gently drawing her towards the door and from the room.

As they left, John bounded past them skidding to an ungainly halt to chuckles of amusement from the congregation above. He spread his paws wide and tapped his foot on the floor until Jessica noticed him; the pleasure-stricken female rolled over on to her front and pushed herself unsteadily to her feet, supported by the black wolf, who appeared to have become a favourite.

"Congratulations, Jessica," he said with a broad, characteristic grin. "You are now a full citizen of Jahaliya and I welcome you to your new life as one of us!"

The crowd erupted in cheers. Jessica's ears flicked back in mild embarrassment at the level of noise they were making - for her! - but she could not prevent the warm smile affixing to her muzzle with pride and joy that she had completed her initiation with flying...pies. John applauded for her, his hard on waving prominently about his crotch, just demanding attention: Jessica shivered, her arousal spiking.

"This Jahaliyan warrior slut wants you!" Jessica roared, leaping out of the throng of males and dragging John, who, to be fair, did not resist at all, into the slick mess of lusty sexual fluids and broken cream pies.

*

Stalking into the bedroom, Sylvia's whole body thrummed with exhilaration after Jessica's display and her part in it. She sighed deeply and rolled her shoulders to relieve the tension there, suddenly standing stock still as she finally paid attention to her surroundings.

Horace was at the side of the room - that was not unusual. But the fact that he was lightly bound to an X-frame, one eyebrow cocked coyly at the lioness was rather uncharacteristic. Staring open-mouthed, Sylvia caught sight of the stack of cream pies at his feet and a subtle smirk spread across her face.

"Hello, sweetheart," she purred, cocking her muzzle at him and eyeing his stiff member. "Just what have you done to yourself."

"Hello, yourself," he chuckled softly. "I seem to have discovered myself in a bit of a...predicament, my dear. Would you like to test your aim once more?"

The lioness gave no immediate answer, instead choosing the largest pie from the pile, the top swelling with an incredible volume of cream. She took a stance and squealed delightedly as she hurled the pie at her lover from a few paces away; at close range, there was no doubt of her aim being untrue and the pie smashed into his dick, pre cum mixing with cream that dripped languidly to the carpet.

"I'd love to!"