All Comments on 'Jail Bait'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice story of revenge. Not a fan of gay sex; but this was deserved.

Thanks for writing.

CyanlotCyanlotalmost 10 years agoAuthor
My, the Fragility of Some Men's Masculinity

To the second Anonymous above. I'm pretty sure I asked for this story to be posted in the Gay Male category, though I could be wrong. I suspect that a Literotica.com editor put it in Non-consent/Reluctance. I really do try to be sensitive to the very fragile sense of their own masculinity that some readers (like you, Anonymous) appear to have. I try to remember to put stories in the Gay Male category if they even hint at male-on-male sex, even if that's not the focus of the story. I'll ask the Literotica.com editors to reclassified it. In the meantime, Anonymous, go chug a beer, kick the dog, hit your wife, or whatever you do to reassure yourself that you're a "real man." (Just kidding about kicking the dog and hitting the wife. Find some non-violent way to reassure yourself that you're a man, if you can.) I'm sorry my story unsettled your sense of your masculinity so much.

By the way, I agree that, with the "end of the story" that you propose, the story is, indeed, awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow. While I don't get off on gay male sex scenes, I do think this was properly placed in the category of NonConsent/Reluctance. Despite the fragile ego of a comment below consent must be given for both party, regardless of gender. I enjoyed the story, as it was well written.

Gamera2000Gamera2000almost 10 years ago
A GOOD STORY WITH A GOOD ENDING

Enjoyed the story especially the very appropriate ending.

And to those who disapprove, at the very least Terry has added a new life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hahah

Those comments: best things ever.

AUTHOR, I LOVE YOU!

Anyway, good story. He got what he deserved, hah.

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
Maybe Terry enjoyed his time in holding.

Those dudes over in the Gay Male section claim that after the first time you suck a cock, you don't realize what you've been missing, so maybe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EAT SHIT AND DIE.... SLOOOOOWWWWW

R.I. YOUR MOTHER CUNT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Turns me on

Great oral action with both sexualities depicted and three manly cops being the studs.

My idea for a short sequel would have Terry rimming Pudgy at the end of his shift, spending the night in the holding cell and blowing the next shift of cops, the night janitor and then Sarge and Pudgy when they reported for work the next morning, as well as spreading his ass for any man who desires a piece of it.

Maybe they would then take pity on him afterwards and all chip in to give him a bus ticket home so he wouldnt have to hitch-hike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big shit written by a little faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable that you need that side to transport your pervert ideas of a gay faggot!!! Learn writing good stories and then come back or better let it be!!!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

The lady has game! She really got even with the asshole and he got it good. You have to respect a lady like that.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Coulda used more sex

I liked it a lot. Cute and even humorous. But the sex parts were fast and the story never had time to give me my hard-on.

Authors need Lit to give us like a poker score sheet to work with. You know, like a new player needs that card that says a flush beats a straight. Cause what are we to do if a story has a gay interracial scene. Does Gay beat Color? I recently wrote something that contained gay incest. If you put it in either hub the people who hate the OTHER element say nasty things.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot!

Short and to the point! Well written and humorous. It would be fun to read a second version told from Terry's view point and describing what followed in the hours, or days, that passed before the cops cut him loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, well written, unexpected plot, good imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous