Jail Bird Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yet you did, why?" Carol asked, knowing getting her brother to vent his anger was the first step to hopefully mending their relationship.

"Fuck if I know," Max said, throwing up his hands the best he could.

"You can drop the act Max, it's me you're talking to."

"Who the fuck are you anyway?" Max asked, tilting his head to the side. "You claim to know me, yet I don't know who the fuck you are."

"Max, I'm here to help you..."

"Fat lot of good that's ever done me," Max said, waving her off. "So as I was saying, I heard Kate, you might want to write this down," his finger tapping the table, "so you can collaborate with your cop buddies. She was screaming out for help. Then I heard this male voice say: Shut up! I got there as he was trying to rip her dress off. I pulled the man off of her, threw him into a tree..."

"He has to weigh at least one hundred and ninety pounds?"

"So? Not like I haven't taken on bigger and far more fiendish men," Max said, rolling his eyes. "I pounded him good. Don't think he's used to someone beating the shit out of him. Then I helped Kate, and here we are. So when do I get supper?"

"I'll see what I can do," Carol said, closing her notepad.

"Can I get an extra pudding, since I've been such a good little boy?"

"Bear with me Max," Carol said, lifting herself up out of the chair.

"Uh-huh."

"You know Kate's been asking about you," Carol said, as she stopped at the door.

"Oh?"

"It seems prison hasn't hardened you as much as you let on."

"Nah, I'm just a sucker for beautiful blind women with a gorgeous smile," Max said, keeping his sister at a very distant reach.

Jessica ran her thumb along her lower lip. At least they got the details if vague and within the ramblings of an anger-filled man. "Has the man's DNA been taken yet?"

"Sent it to the lab an hour ago," Halbert said, looking over at the DA.

"Have the lab put a rush on it," Jessica said, walking towards the door.

"And where are you going?"

"To thank the man that saved my sister," Jessica stated as the door closed behind her.

"Fuck now what?!" Max sighed as Jessica entered the room. "Haven't I dealt with you enough to last a life time... oh wait, that's what you put me in for."

"I deserve that..."

"No what you deserve is every single shiv that I had to endure, that is what you deserve," Max hissed as his finger stabbed the table. "What is it that you want now?"

"I want to thank you for what you did for my sister."

"Not afraid she'll end up like Kelly Watts?"

"No, the man responsible for that is currently behind bars," Jessica stated as she sat regal in her chair. She was willing to endure his hate, his anger, she deserved everything he gave her. She was the one after all that destroyed his life.

"Well whoopie doo! Yet here I am," Max said, shaking his cuffs at her.

"We're working as fast as we can to clear this up. I'm sure it won't take more than..."

"You going to say forty-eight hours? Ha! That's a good one," Max chuckled. "Going with the classics I see. Bravo!" he said, clapping his hands. "Now where the fuck is my lawyer?!" Max said, leaning forward. His eyes glanced up as Detective Mallard threw open the door. Taking out his handcuff key as he marched towards the table.

"You're free to go," Mallard said, plainly.

"Explain?" Jessica asked, getting to her feet.

"The man confessed to it all."

"All of what?"

"Of every single rape that's been committed in the park and a few others that were unsolved," Detective Mallard said, walking out the door.

"Well Mr. Daysome, you're free to go," Jessica said, gesturing to the door.

Max didn't need to be told twice. He wasn't about to stick around either. He could see Kate sitting beside a desk waiting for her sister. She was cute, and she did make him laugh, yet he wasn't going to involve himself with her. It was better that she just forget about him, or that was the plan until Carol barred his path.

"She wants to see you," Carol said, pointing at Kate. "And I'd like to take you to dinner."

"I'd rather starve thanks," Max said, however, he did go and see Kate. If only to get away from his sister. Arching an eyebrow when a smile appeared on her lips. Noting that she was now changed into a plain green t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans while he had been held. If it weren't for the newly forming black eye and spilt lip, he wouldn't know she had just been assaulted.

"There you are," Kate said, looking towards the sound of his footsteps.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I got superpowers!" Kate said, wiggling her nose.

"I see, and I'm sure you're not running around town in red spandex," Max muttered as he tried not to picture what she would look like in such a getup.

"Shh! It's a secret," Kate softly giggled. Holding out her hand to him, he oddly felt his hand moving on its own accord. "Now do you have any plans for dinner, I'd like to take my hero out."

"No. Just finding a hole to sleep in, that was my plan anyway," Max said, plainly.

"Well then, you won't object then, will you?" Kate asked, looking at him with her unswollen eye.

"I... no... I guess I can't."

"Good," Kate said, her left hand ran up his arm before wrapping around it. Her cane dropped from her hand and unfolded and snapped together.

"Are we ready?" Jessica asked, startling Max.

"Yes, I think we are," Kate said, smiling at her sister. Knowing how she was such a good obedient bitch that she was.

"Umm... you didn't tell me she'd be coming..."

"Will that be a problem?" Kate asked, turning her head to look at him.

"A little yeah."

"Hmm... could you put that aside for one night?" Kate asked, resting her head on his shoulder. "Please? I see this wants food and isn't picky about the company," she giggled as she poked his hard stomach.

"What?! Anything is better than prison food," Max stated.

"Do you like BBQ?" Kate asked, feeling his bicep flex and his stomach growling even more.

"Is that still a thing, I thought the world had gone mad during my stint."

"Oh, it's indeed mad, but BBQ made it through the upturn," Kate giggled.

"She's paying right?" Max asked, pointing at Jessica.

"Oh? Do you want her to?" Kate asked, a devilish smirk appeared on her lips. She had broken her sister, had broken her husband as well, who was now a sissy little man. Loved having his ass fucked, and sucking cock, something she's had recorded numerous times. Dilan did enjoy being gangbanged by a group of black men. How she how laughed wickedly when he was fucked by his first big black cock. Now when her sister wasn't working and making her money since she was the Mistress, Jessica was servicing her or whomever she favored at the time orally, Kate never allowed another cock to touch her sister's cunt. How she squirmed when one of her minions detailed how her sister looked like after the bukkake party she had thrown for her. It was the same with men and women alike. None could ever live up to her standards, hence why none ever got to fuck her.

"Oh yeah!" Max said, with a sinister grin.

"You heard him Jessica, you are paying for dinner," Kate said, she didn't need to see her sister to know how she acted in her presence. She liked hearing this side of him, listening to how he put her sister in her place. Biting the inside of her cheek as she felt her mound moistening. She's forgotten when the last time a man had ever done that to her.

"Of course Kate," Jessica said, submissively.

Max arched an eyebrow. He would have thought she would put up more of a fight on that. Something about her demeanor threw him off, it was almost as if she was a different person than the woman that slandered him in that courtroom.

"There see, not a problem, now is it?" Kate asked, her hand gripping his arm tightly. "Sis?" she said, holding out her hand to her.

"I'm here," Jessica said, her hand ran along Kate's as she stepped closer to her sister. Wondering if she was going to fuck her with the strap-on again tonight, or would she call in some of her friends to suck their cocks like the bitch she was. Kate never allowed anyone to cum inside of her. She had seen the pictures of what she looked like when she was covered in their cum. Feeling her body heat as her sister's hand ran along her arm, along her shoulder and up her neck.

"Inform his sister on where we are going. I don't want my new friend sleeping on the streets. Tell her, her Mistress commands it. Do you understand?" Kate whispered heatedly into Jessica's ear. "Tell her she can pick him up within the hour. That way I'll know where he'll be."

"Of course..."

"Say it," Kate commanded her breath hot in her sister's ear.

"Mistress," Jessica said, feeling her panties growing wet as the word left her lips. She couldn't believe how easily her sister had broken her. Nevertheless, now that she was her bitch, she couldn't believe how free she felt.

"Maybe I'll let you suck my new friend's cock; would you like that you dirty slut?"

"Yes Mistress," Jessica answered obediently.

"That's my good little bitch," Kate said, before slipping back into her public persona. "Now, let's go!" she said excitedly, as she held up her cane.

"You're a weird woman you know that?" Max muttered as he helped to guide her towards the elevators.

"Weird is good, good is bad. Unless you don't like that sort of thing," Kate said, looking straight ahead. She really wanted to know if he would be the first she ever submitted to.

"I just spent six years surrounded by murderers and rapists, you aren't as strange as you think," Max said, slyly eyeing Jessica as she stood beside him with her head bowed. This was so not the woman he knew and hated. It appeared to him, the moment she showed up she had become cowed and subservient. He knew quite the number of men that would enjoy fucking her to oblivion. Not seeing the smile on Kate's lips as the elevator doors rolled open.

******

"So... what are your plans now that you're a free man?" Kate asked, sitting at end of the booth hemming her sister in as they waited for their server to appear.

"Right now? Find someplace to crash until the check clears," Max said, watching how Kate's index finger ran along the rim of the glass then slowly sank into it to see how full it was.

"After that what then?" Kate said, staring at him. She knew how some people got unnerved when she did that. One of the reasons she wore sunglasses, plus she wanted to see if Max was like that too.

"Sue everyone that had a hand in my imprisonment and the slander of my name and reputation," Max said, studying the bubbles that ran up his glass. It had been six years since he's had soda. Wondering if it was just as sweet as he remembered.

"Oh?" Kate said, trying to hide her excitement. "I might be able to help with that," she stated tapping her sister's hand silently commanding Jessica to get her phone.

"And why would you do that? What's in it for you?" Max asked skeptically, shooting Kate a pointed look.

"Simple. I want to help my hero, something wrong with that?" Kate asked, tilting her head to the side.

"You do realize your sister would be involved in my lawsuit, right?"

"So? She did something wrong, she deserves to be punished," Kate said, in a forceful tone. Slipping her hand into Jessica's lap, slowly rubbing her sister's clit through her panties as her hand slipped beneath Jessica's skirt as she heard her sister fumbling to fetch her phone. "Be a dear and pull up Decan's number," she commanded in a sweet tone as she applied a tad more pressure to her sister's clit.

"B-but Kate..." Trying to keep her voice steady. "He'll ruin me."

"So? You ruined my friend's life, I only see it as a fair trade, don't you Max?" Kate asked, wondering how he would react seeing this side of her. The moment she heard his laughter, a wicked smile form on her lips.

"The only way I see it is what are you willing to pay for taking six years of my life and ruining my name?" Max asked, with a pointed look as he lifted his glass to his lips.

"Here," Jessica said defeated, as she laid her sister's hand over her phone. Her light blue eyes glanced at Max as she tried to hide her squirming as her sister played with her pussy. Feeling her sister leaning into her, keeping her shock from her eyes at what Kate ordered her to do. "Right now?!" she whispered heatedly.

"Mmmhmm. Right now," Kate nodded. "Now crawl under the table and suck his cock like the good little bitch you are," she commanded.

"Yes Mistress," Jessica obeyed.

Max stared perplexingly at Jessica as she sank below the table. Lifting up the table cloth as he felt hands running up his thighs. Equally confused as Jessica's eyes gazed up at him as her fingers tugged his zipper down.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Max mouthed not that he hadn't fantasied about making her suck his cock, but that involved a lot of hate fucking as well.

"I'm going to suck your cock, what else?!" Jessica mouthed back as she snaked his cock from his pants.

"Decan?" Kate said, into her phone once she heard the line connect.

"Mistress?! I wasn't expecting your call." How she loved to hear the panic in her minions voices when she called or dropped in on them unexpectedly. With her heightened hearing, due to her blindness, she had no trouble hearing her sister sucking Max's cock like the good little slut that she was.

"Yes. That's the meaning of a surprise call," Kate said, in a cold tone. Not noticing the look Max gave her.

"You like sucking that cock don't you... bitch?" Max mouthed as Jessica's eyes gazed at him. Her cheeks were sucked in as she glided along his seven inch cock.

"Yes," Jessica answered obediently. "Cum in my mouth."

"That's where I was planning to do it anyway, bitch," Max growled, placing his hand on the back of her head, and forcing her down on his cock. Arching an eyebrow when Kate had a look on her face that was totally different from the girl he had met in the park.

"Yes, of course. What can I do for you Mistress?"

"What do you know about the Max Daysome case?" Kate asked, hearing her sister gag as she was thrust down to the base of his cock.

"Not much, just that he was railroaded, sent to prison for six years, just got out due to evidence withheld by the DA, why?"

"I want you to take his case," Kate ordered.

"I'm not a criminal lawyer..."

"I know that!" Kate hissed.

"Forgive me, Mistress."

"I want you to represent him in suing the state, the city, the news outlets and everyone else you can think of," Kate commanded feeling her sister crawling back to her seat.

"Mistress, I just can't take a case without knowing if this is what the man wants..."

"Hold on. Here, speak with Decan," Kate said, thrusting out her phone to him.

Max stared at the strange device, what was it?! He's never seen anything like it before. Was it really a phone? It didn't look like any phone he knew of before he was sent in. "H-Hello?" Max spoke into the contraption. His head shot back when he heard an answer.

"Who am I speaking to?"

"Max Daysome, who the hell are you?"

"How much do you want to stick it to them?"

"I want them to feel it into the next century of how bad of an ass raping I'm going to give them."

"Well then, I think you just got yourself a lawyer. Come by my office in two days at ten o'clock and we'll see how much we can wring from their hands."

"You know I don't have money to pay you, right?" Max stated wondering if the man was insane or just stupid.

"Thank Kate, I'm doing this pro-bono."

"How do you shut this thing off?" Max asked, looking confusingly at the screen.

"Did he hang up?" Jessica asked, still tasting his cum on her tongue as she had retaken her seat. It was the first time Kate had allowed her to taste a man's cum that hadn't coated some part of her body. Wondering why that was, that wasn't like Kate.

"Yeah," Max said, placing the phone in Kate's hand.

"Then the call was ended, and the screen will shut off," Jessica said, looking down.

"Not used to smart phones, are you?" Kate asked, returning her hand back to her sister's cunt. She wanted Jessica to want the cock she had just sucked off. She knew how much her sister loved drinking cum down. She had heard it enough before she broke Dilan into the little sissy that he always was he simply didn't know it. Kate made him wear a chastity belt when he was home. She might be blind, that didn't mean she couldn't tell how much he enjoyed the big black dildo she shoved up his ass.

"What's a smart phone?" Max asked, confused.

"This," holding up her phone that contained every contact she has made and every slave she has broken to serve her needs, "is a smart phone," Kate said, smiling when she felt her sister start to squirm.

"Oh. Nope. Flip phones were the latest thing before I went in," Max said, finally seeing the waiter walking up to their table.

"Well then, this just won't do. My friend can't go around town without a phone," Kate mused as she tapped her lips. "We'll just have to fix that tomorrow and some new clothes. The ones you're wearing feel a little too tight for you."

"Listen I appreciate the meal and all. But I doubt we'll be spending much time together after this..."

"Oh, and how do you plan on getting to Decan's office?" Kate asked, arching an eyebrow. "I mean if you don't want my help, while I'll be very sad, I'll understand, that's your right..."

"Uh-huh. Listen I been around enough liars, cheats, blowhards, braggards, murderers, thieves, and so on, to know nothing is free. What is it you want from me?" Max asked, his eyes shot down as Kate's hand shot out taking hold of his. Like she knew where it was all along.

"Seems you aren't stupid like the other males in this city. I like that, I really like that. What I want, well that's simple." Max got a weird feeling as Kate's eyes took on a strange light.

"What can I..."

"I'll have the small pork plate, she'll have the same with a small salad, and a refill on our drinks. Seems my male friend here has drained his waiting for you to show up," Kate said, rattling out her and her sister's order while keeping her eyes on Max.

"And you," the waiter said, trying not to be unnerved by the woman's tone.

"I want the endless pork plate, fries instead of the bake potato," Max said, wondering why Kate hadn't let go of his hand. Plus, if her sister was paying he was going to get his money worth. Watching how the man nodded before leaving them. "Well, I'm waiting."

"I won't beat around the bush any longer. I'm what you would call a Domme or Dominatrix to be precise, or a Mistress, whichever term you would like to use," Kate said, feeling how his uncertainty could be felt in his hand.

"I hope you aren't thinking you can turn me into one of whatever you call them, that fucking ain't happening?!"

"I know," Kate said, with a sinister smile. "I've read... well listened actually since I'm blind and all, to what happened when you were in and how you weren't a bitch and didn't allow those men to rape you. I especially liked the part where you ripped off that one guy's sack."

"What can I say, prison was a hoot!" Max said, sarcastically. "That still doesn't explain what you want from me," he stated as his finger tapped on the table.

"For now I want you to be my bodyguard..."

"Bodyguard?! You do know I'm planning on leaving the moment I win my lawsuits?"

"Still, you need work, do you not, until you learn the outcome, and even then there's no guarantee that you will win, now is there," Kate said, feeling his muscles tensing. "Now what I'm offering you is easy, and very good money for a few hours of your time. I might even have a place for you to stay, yet that will take time to get furnished. Which is why your sister will be picking you up and taking you to her place. I don't want the man that saved me sleeping out in the cold. This way I'll know where you'll be in case something happens, and I need to reach you."