Jail Bird Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why exactly do you need a bodyguard? Obviously, you have your sister wrapped around your finger," Max said, not missing that coy, wicked smirk of hers as he said that. "You don't seem to have a problem with getting what you want other than from me that is," noticing how her eyes took on a hungry light to them, "so what possibility could you need me for?"

"You remember how I told you how men grope me?" Turning her head as she smelt their food approaching. Feeling the waiter's arm too close to her chest as he past Jessica's food to her. Her face burned in anger as the man purposely dragged the back of his arm across her chest.

"Apologize," Max said sternly, as he witnessed the act. "Do it or I'll make you," he growled low, narrowing his eyes.

"I don't know what..." Max surged from his seat, causing the patrons there to turn their heads towards him.

Kate wore a sly smirk as she listened to the man's huff and the hiss as Max pushed him to his knees. Then she felt a gentle but light pressure on her chin turning and pointing her face down at the man. Holding out her hand to Max so she could feel the man's face.

"Apologize!" Max barked.

"I-I-I'm sorry..."

"And what are you sorry for you hideous looking troll?!" Kate sneered.

"I'm..." Whimpering as Max squeezed his shoulder hard. "for purposely brushing my arm along your chest."

"You see that wasn't so hard, was it?!" Kate spat.

"What's going on here?!" the manager asked, as she walked hurriedly towards Kate's booth.

"This amoeba thought he could touch me, and I wouldn't notice seeing how I'm blind. Thinking he could grope a blind woman and he would get off scot-free if it wasn't for my friend here," Kate said, her hand ran along the man's shoulder, something she felt soiled doing, yet the moment she touched Max's hand. She felt clean again.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'll see that he's properly punished and that someone else will see to your table. And of course, your meal is on the house," the manager said, her hands trembling when she noted Jessica. She had seen her enough times on TV to know who she was.

"Yes," Kate's voice took on a sadistic tone, "do make sure he's properly punished for this transgression."

"Yes ma'am," the woman said, bowing her head. "Again I apologize for the way my employee acted."

"As long as the troll is put in his place, then I see no reason to cause any more problems," Kate said, turning back to her meal. Hearing the last plate being placed on the table likely due to the manager finishing the man's task, before she listened to the man whine as he was led away. "And that, is why I want to hire you as my bodyguard. Plus, being in prison for so long, you must look scary, and I know you have them hard muscles," she said, hearing Max slide back into his seat. A seductive smile formed on her lips as her finger moved down the stem of her fork before plucking it from the napkin.

"Huh? Alright, I can see your point. The question is: why me? Let's take the fact that I rescued you out of the equation for a second. Why me?" Max asked, noting how Jessica hadn't said a word when that man did what he did, nor when he forced the man to apologize.

"Maybe I want to punish my sister for taking something away from you? You do know she's my little slut, you should have seen how I broke this little piece of ass," Kate said, reaching over and lifting her sister's chin up. "Maybe I want to listen as you fuck this bitch into the ground and use her any way you want, is that wrong?" she asked, with a pointed look. "You would like being fucked by this man wouldn't you bitch?"

"Yes Mistress," Jessica said, in a small voice.

"And I bet you've dreamt of fucking this woman, making her scream as you pound your hard cock into her, hearing her beg and plead for more, am I wrong?" Kate asked, as she brought a fork full to her lips. A smile touched her lips as she heard his laughter. "What I said before is true, you do have a beautiful laugh."

"Okay, let's say I agree, just how much are you willing to pay me?" Max inquired.

"A thousand dollars a week, and if you do win, and choose to leave town, then I'll know you'll be okay. Plus, who's going to hire an ex-con with a murder charge on their rap sheet?" Kate asked, arching an eyebrow.

"But that should be..."

"It will take three to six months for your file to be expunged," Jessica said, finally speaking up.

"Well fuck!" Max hissed.

"So you can see you really don't have a lot of choices to choose from, and my offer is very kind. More than you will ever get from some other job. Plus... you can fuck this bitch any time you want," Kate said, taking hold of her sister's chin. "Isn't that right, my little, dirty, sister slut?"

"Y-yes."

"No, no. Tell him that you want it," Kate commanded.

"I want you to fuck me, fuck me so hard that I scream. I want to be a little dirty bitch for you. I want... can he cum in me Mistress?" Jessica asked, looking subvariant at her sister.

"Oh yes, Max is going to be the only one that gets to cum in that well used little hole of yours," Kate nodded.

"I want you to cum in me as much as you want," Jessica said, with pleading eyes, now that she had permission.

"Alright, I take back what I said about you earlier, you definitely are stranger than you think," Max said, looking at Kate who only released a light giggle. Slyly noting how Jessica sat there patiently waiting for his answer.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Kate said, smiling warmly at Max. "So... what's your answer?"

"Alright, if what you say is true, then we have a deal," Max said, noticing how Kate held out her hand. Watching how her thumb brushed lightly along the back of his hand.

"Good. That makes me happy to know I'll get to spend more time with you," Kate cooed not letting go of his hand. "So tomorrow we'll go shopping for a new wardrobe for you and a new phone. I'll need to be able to get in contact with you at a moment's notice. Your hours will vary, but mostly you'll be working in the late afternoon and the evenings. So you know I own a club, I will need you to sign a non-disclosure agreement before I take you there. We can get that sorted tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because," Kate smirked as her status filled her with pride, "I am Mistress Lin, and those that come to me expect a certain level of trust and secrecy of all their little twisted desires. And you'll probably see some, or many, faces you might have seen on TV somewhere. I can't have you running off at..."

"I'm no god damn snitch," Max growled. He knew snitches don't last long, at least in prison they don't.

"Not saying you are, I have to protect my clients, you can understand that, yes?"

"I can," Max nodded.

"Good. Then once we have all the outfits, your new phone, and a new place to live, since I can tell you don't want to stay with your sister," Kate said, her finger resting on his wrist feeling his heart quickening at the mention of his sister. "But I hope you will, at least until the place I have in mind gets sorted."

"How long?"

"Four days, five at most, can you do that for me? Not asking as a Domme, but as a caring, hopefully, new friend?" Kate asked, sweetly.

"Why don't I just rent a place with my first check...?"

"No. That won't do," Kate exclaimed her grip tightening around his hand.

"Why not?"

"Because I want you close to me..."

"Huh?" Max asked, confused.

"Even a Domme can be shaken," Kate whispered, her cheeks heating as she glanced down at her lap. "This way... if I feel... you'll be within distance from me," she muttered low.

"Well... huh..." Leaning forward, placing a finger beneath her chin to draw her forward without a hint of resistance. He couldn't understand that. He would have thought he would feel some hesitance in her given that she didn't know a damn thing about him. "You know it's okay to be frightened. I don't know a damn thing about what a Domme is or whatever you call it. You still are a woman. It's okay to feel vulnerable, so stop beating around the damn bush and just tell me you want me around so you can feel safe. That is the reason for all of this is it not?"

Kate felt her body trembling. Not from the assault, while that still was on her mind and probably will be for a long time, but because he had seen through her ploy and called her out on it. Max didn't have to raise his voice; he didn't need to; his words alone carried his command. "Yes... I need you close to feel safe," Kate said, feeling her cunt quivering as those words left her lips.

Neither saw the look Jessica was giving her sister. She had never heard her sister admit a vulnerability before. Even before the accident had left her blind she was very close lipped with her emotions and very forceful; and ever since the car accident that had taken her sight at the age of twelve Kate had taken it to the extreme. It seemed to her that her blindness only heightened her sadistic nature. Something that she's come to enjoy greatly. So when the night that Kate had gotten them drunk and talked Dilan out of his pants. It wasn't until she walked back in with a strap-on on and her husband's howls as Jessica in her drunken state watched how her sister fucked her husband's ass as he was bent over the armrest of the couch. Then watching how Dilan came his semen jetting from his cock. Her eyes widening as she saw the size of the thing. Jumping in startlement on the couch as the device fell to the floor.

Watching that shit and blood covered dildo swaying as it came to a rest on the floor of her living room. She watched Kate walk over to her without her cane, something she knew she could do given how Kate spent enough time in her house to know the layout. She was in shock as Kate took hold of her chin and moved her face towards her cunt.

"Eat your sister's pussy!" It wasn't a request; Jessica knew it was an order. She had never seen that look on her sister's face before. She wondered where it came from.

So as her twenty-year-old sister shoved her face into her cunt Jessica tried to fight it, tried to deny her sister. That only made Kate angry, pulling her off the couch by her hair and onto the floor.

"I said: eat your fucking sister's pussy! Or are you deaf you dumb little slut!" Kate screamed shoving Jessica's face back into her cunt. Feeling her sister's grip on her hair loosening as her tongue moved through her sister's labia. "There see, that's not so bad now is it my little bitch," Kate cooed as she stroked the top of her head as she ground her hips on Jessica's face. "See if you listen you'll be treated right. Pain is only for when you disobey, do you understand my little slave?" Jessica nodded not really understanding what she was agreeing to. "Good. Good. You're my little play thing now, you'll only be fucked by me. Your husband is now my sissy. Did you enjoy watching me fuck his ass?"

"Kate?!" Jessica gasped as her sister's hand stuck her across the face.

"I am your Mistress! You will address me as such!"

"K..." Another smack along her other cheek resounded in her living room. "M-Mistress... why are you doing this?" Jessica asked, trying not tear up from the pain.

"Because I've grown tired of listening to that man not giving you, what a good little bitch that you are, what you need. I know he's cheating, so I made him my play thing, and took his woman as mine." Jessica watched as her sister knelt before her she was taken aback by the tears in her eyes. "My slave, sister, I hear him every night, whispering in hushed tones. Talking to someone that he should only be talking to you like. You deserve better than that even if I'm a little forceful, I'll treat you far better than he could ever do." That was the first time her sister had fucked her. It still made her pussy wet thinking how good her sister was to her when she finally allowed herself to be subjugated. To give her body to her sister, oh the orgasms she had underneath her Mistress's hand. It was far better than anything her husband had ever given her in the five years they had been married to each other at that time. When Kate had set up that bukkake party for her and all those men showered her in their hot cum, she played with herself before her sister's feet. Showing how much of a dirty slut she was masturbating in front of her covered in so much cum. For the past ten years she's been her sister's willing slave to all her desires.

If Jessica thought back to that night she would admit that was when she lost all respect for her husband. If he could allow Kate to ram that big black strap-on dildo up his ass then Dilan wasn't man enough for her. She had watched in disgust when Kate ordered her to watch the gangbang Kate had setup for him.

Kate never allowed her to be fucked, sucking a cock or many was okay, never in her pussy or ass, if it wasn't her; since her sister knew how much she loved the taste of a man's cum. Jessica was her personal bitch and slut, and she was all too happy to be that for her sister. She had even offered to leave her husband something she wanted given that now Dilan was nothing but a sissy little bitch a whim for Kate's entertainment. Kate refused striking her for the third time ever. Telling her in that cold tone of hers that as she (Jessica), was nothing but her dirty little slut that she had no business in making decisions for the household. That now it fell to her since, as her Mistress, that her house, her body, and her sissy husband now belonged to her.

"Mistress, what are you saying?" Jessica asked, feeling her pussy moistening at the thought of being fucked by her first real cock in ten years.

"I don't know... I just feel safe..." Kate muttered as she allowed herself to be held in Max's light grip. Wondering if his eyes were on her, wondering if he wanted to kiss her. If he wanted to feel her own lips on his cock. Something she did for very few people, so she wouldn't be a novice when the time ever came when she found the one she could submit herself too.

"Odd. Given I spent six years on death row," Max said. He had thought the day couldn't get any weirder than it already had, it appeared he was wrong.

"I don't care. You saved me. Not the police, not some passing person. You. May I see you?" Kate asked for permission.

"I thought you were blind?"

"I see like this," Kate said, bringing up her hand to his face. "May I?" she asked again, she had no idea if he liked such close contact given his years behind bars.

"Sure, knock yourself out," Max said, shrugging his shoulders. Feeling how her hands slowly moved along his face. Her fingertips explored every inch of his skin. He couldn't say why but there was a look of elation on Kate's face as her hands moved along his face. The way her thumbs moved along his cheek bones like she was detailing the measurements of his face to memory. How her fingers ran slowly along his nose, and how light her touch was along his lips. Again, he saw that look on her face -- Why? -- he couldn't say. He didn't think she could be attracted to him in only a few hours. Could it just be a physical reaction to the event in the park, or was she misplacing her emotions onto him in hopes to never have to deal with that event? Still, Kate wasn't a bad looking woman. Take away the injuries, her dark brown hair was combed, her makeup, while light, highlighted her features just perfectly, something he suspected her sister did for her. His green-brown eyes glanced down as her shirt hung open, peering into that darkness wondering what treasures lay within.

"You're a handsome man, although I can see why they would be scared of you. That hardness of your face doesn't suit you, I know, I know," Kate said, before Max could utter a word. "You had to do things in prison to survive, I get that. But you're out now, maybe in time it will go away. Now what is up with your hair!" she giggled as she hand her hands through his unruly mess.

"What's up with yours, huh?" Max asked, his hand moved on its own accord, giving those strands a light but forceful tug. Noting how Kate slyly bit her lip. "The guards wouldn't give me a comb while I was in, thought I'd make it into a shiv," he said, leaning back into his seat. Popping the last of his French fries into his mouth as he noted how Kate's cheeks had a deep rouge to them.

"W-would you have made one?" Kate asked, her voice quivered. No one, and she meant no one tugged on her hair. No one even dared to do that. It was as if Max wasn't afraid of her ire, and God, how that made her so wet.

"Most definitely," Max answered. "Sometimes you have to cut a bitch to make them see that fucking with you is only going to get you killed. Now for the cuttee well... if he dies, he dies, no big loss. Not like innocent people get put in prison for no reason, right?" he asked, shooting her sister a look, who quickly dropped her gaze. "It'll serve as a warning to the others that you aren't to be trifled with."

Kate felt her nipples rapidly hardening. Her breath starting to increase as her nectar began to pool in her hot little mound. Her hand slowly skimmed along the table's surface. The tips of her fingers ran along the back of his. It was as if prison had turned the boy that went in there to become the Master she always wanted, yet never found.

"Then I think a haircut is in order tomorrow too, if you don't want that unruly mass of knots on your head," Kate said, sweetly. Trying to keep her carnal thoughts from touching her words. Turning her head at the buzzing of her phone. "Read it to me," she ordered a tad annoyed at the interruption.

"She says she's here Mistress," Jessica whispered low.

"Tell her to pull along the back to block off access to it. I want to give my new friend a little treat," Kate dictated. "You would like a little snack wouldn't you, Max?" she said, in a sensuous purr.

"Depends," Max stated arching an eyebrow.

"Trust in me, you'll love this," Kate said, swinging her legs around. Her cane falling from her hand and snapping into place. "Come with me." Holding out her hand to Max as she stared ahead.

"If you plan on a gangbang..."

"I'd never do that to you," Kate stated firmly as she took hold of Max's right arm. Her grip was hard as she turned her head to him. "I know that would only make you hate me, and I don't want to do that."

Jessica sat in shock as she watched how her sister slowly moved her body closer to his. She knew her sister kept men at a distance, for good reason. She knew some would just take advantage of her blindness. Some would just abuse her given how they thought she was helpless. How wrong they are were. Kate loved to put on an act for the public in truth she knew what she could do and how she could achieve her goals. Still, the sight of her lowering her guard around Max -- the man she had falsely put away -- had her unnerved and a little excited at the same time.

"I don't think I know you well enough to hate you."

"But... maybe you would like too," Kate said, bashfully.

"Maybe..."

"I can work with a maybe," Kate said, with a genuine smile on her lips. "Now come, I think you've waited long enough for your treat," she cooed as she brushed her 32C left breast along Max's arm.

"You are definitely the weirdest woman I've ever met, and that's saying something," Max said, recounting the numerous letters he had gotten from women when he was on death row. He couldn't understand how some women got a kick out of trying to start a relationship with those waiting to meet their maker. Watching how Kate swung her cane in front of them as they walked through the restaurant.

"I hope that you like it," Kate said, her grip tightening as her cheeks heated. "You following dear sister?" she asked, from over her shoulder.