Jail Bird Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max?" Brandy whispered into his ear. Her breath hot in his ear. "Why don't you got to the bathroom, and I'll show you something," she purred, dropping her wet panties in his lap. Putting some swagger into her hips as she walked off. Hoping that his eyes were on her ass as she headed towards the kitchen so Delvin could keep Kate entertained while she had her little fun with Max. "Honey!" Brandy called out to her husband over the noise of the kitchen.

"Hey, babe! How's the dining area?" Delvin asked, as he helped to plate the side items for the ticket his cooks were working on at that moment.

"Busy as all ways, but you'll never guess who showed up," Brandy said, with a broad smile on her lips.

"Who?" His eyes went wide when she whispered into his ear. "They're here?! Now?!"

"Mmmhmm," Brandy nodded. "Can I?"

"Of course," Delvin said, with a warm smile. "I'll have someone block off the restroom for you," he said, with a knowing smile. "Just a taste, nothing more, you understand?"

"Of course, honey. I wouldn't disobey you like that," Brandy said, placing a light kiss on her husband's lips.

Delvin reached down and adjusted himself as he watched his wife's ass swaying beneath her skirt. Arching an eyebrow when he didn't see any panty lines when he knew she had worn them to work, ordering his pastry chef to whip up a chocolate mousse for him to take to Kate's table while she waited.

"Hello, Delvin," Kate greeted with a knowing smile.

"Hello, Kate," Delvin said, placing the desert in front of her and handing her empty plate to one of his busboys.

"I take it your wife is having a little fun?"

"Hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all. Max needs this," Kate said, her fingertip ran along the edge of her spoon.

"You've taken quite a liking to this man," Delvin said, refilling Kate's wine glass.

"Indeed," Kate cooed before taking a bite of her dessert.

******

"Hello, Max," Brandy purred as she sauntered into the men's restroom. She had one of the waitresses standing at the door to ensure she wouldn't be interrupted.

"Some reason you dropped these in my lap?" Max asked, holding up her panties.

"That should be obvious," Brandy answered with a sultry smile. "I'm hoping you haven't forgotten about our offer to you," she cooed, running her hands up Max's chest.

"Kind of hard to forget," Max said, feeling her breast pressing into his chest.

"Well, I thought why not give you a demonstration of what I can offer you," Brandy said, slipping her right hand around his neck; rising on the tips of her toes, her lips captured his while her left hand sought out what she truly wanted. "Let me give you what you need," she pleaded.

"Oh? What is it that I need?"

"You need your cock in my mouth," Brandy said, in a wanton purr. Her eyes on his as she sank down the length of his body. The sound of his zipper lowering resounded in that empty bathroom.

Max watched on; could he have stopped her? Sure. Did he want to? Hell no! After all, he did spend six years in prison, surrounded by men. He wasn't about to pass up the chance to get his dick sucked. He wasn't an idiot. Watching how her hand ran up and down his growing shaft. Seeing the hunger in her gaze as his mushroom top swelled before her eyes. Max listened to her intake of breath before her lips engulfed his rod.

"Oh... fuck!" Max hissed as Brandy went to town on his rod. His hand shot out, catching himself on the hand blower attached to the wall behind him. Noting how her free hand was between her legs as she played with herself while servicing his manhood.

"Yes, take pleasure in my mouth. I want you to be pleased with me," Brandy uttered, in a submissive tone, before returning Max's member to the warmth of her mouth.

Max noticed how Brandy brought her hand up, smearing her nectar along his shaft before swallowing his cock once again. He could see the elation in her eyes as she tasted her sex on his skin. Max wondered if she liked sucking off her sex. Not that it was going to stop him from enjoying the blow job he was getting. He never thought going to prison would increase his luck with the opposite sex, given that Kelly Motts was the first girl he went all the way with; sure, he had done other things with a few other girls in his youth, but she was the first one, the one who showed him how good a woman could feel.

"Do it, give it to me!" Brandy growled in lust once she had backed off his cock when she felt it swelling in her mouth. She wanted him to know she would be anything, do anything, just to line his bed. Her eyes watched his as she drank down his hot seed that flooded her mouth. Running her lips along the side of his now spent cock all so she could have the taste of it lingering on her lips. What she had told her husband was correct. She didn't like to be swapped. Yet Max was a chance to fulfill one of the fantasies she's been harboring since she came into her sexuality. Making him watch as she gently placed his spent cock back into his pants. "Maybe now you'll give some thought to our proposal," Brandy said, with hope in her eyes.

"You do make a tempting offer, but I don't have a place right now."

"Oh? If that's all that's hanging you up, then I'll be happy to host you at our home. This would mean so much to me if you agreed to it," Brandy said, wrapping her arms around his waist. Pressing her breasts against his chest, praying that her body was tempting him into agreeing with their offer. "Please, all we're asking for is one night. I promise I'll make it one to remember for you."

"And your husband won't get jealous?" Max said, feeling his cock wishing to reignite.

"No, because he'll get what he wants as well," Brandy said, shaking her head.

"If you're sure, why not," Max said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh, thank you!" Planting a big, wet kiss on Max's lips in her excitement. "I promise you; you won't be disappointed in agreeing to this!" Brandy said, with a broad smile on her lips. "But come, you mustn't keep Mistress Lin waiting," she cooed, looping her arm around his, leading Max out the bathroom. Waving the waitress off, sending her back to her duties, ignoring the surprised look on the nineteen-year-old's face when knowing she had purposely left a drop of cum in the corner of her lips. Telling the world that she's had Max's cock within her mouth and that soon she would have that one fantasy fulfilled. Seeing her husband cast her a look as they approached the table.

"Max," holding out her hand to him, "did you two come to an arrangement?" Kate asked, feeling her body heat when Max's hand filled hers.

"We did," Max answered, seeing Delvin glancing at his wife.

"Is this true?" Delvin asked, rising from his seat.

"Isn't it wonderful, dear!" Brandy said, throwing her arms around her husband's neck. "But we have to host him... if that's okay?"

"Umm... honey, the kids might find it strange to see Max here walking through our home," Delvin said, rubbing his wife's back.

"If the two of you can wait until Saturday, Max's new loft will be ready by then," Kate said, cutting in.

"Really?" Brandy asked, with wide and excited eyes.

"Would you mind waiting until then?" Delvin asked, looking over at Max. He could tell the man was finding this all very strange due to his years behind bars.

"Hey, this is your thing, if this is how you want to do it..." Letting his voice trail off, shrugging his shoulders as she slipped his left hand into his pocket. Max ignored how Brandy was eyeing him lustfully as he sighed as his phone rang in his pocket. Bending down so he could whisper into Kate's ear, "I have to take this. Will you be okay for a few minutes?"

"Of course, but I'm pleased to know you care about my safety," Kate replied with a warm smile on her lips.
Max could see the eyes of the people who were dining followed him as he walked through the restaurant, noting how a few of them were whispering to one another before they quickly bowed their heads when his gaze fell upon them.

"What is it, Carol?" Max sighed into his phone once he stepped outside.

"Maxie! Don't say it like that," Carol pouted.

"The boy you knew as Maxie died in prison. It's Max," he said sternly, arching an eyebrow when he heard his sister's shuddering breath over the line.

"Yes, Max, whatever you want."

"So, is there some point to this call?" Max asked, in a commanding tone. He was equally perplexed when he heard the light moan, which she tried to hide from him, escaping her lips.

"I wanted to tell you; Mom called a while ago telling me to tell you that she's written a letter to you, hoping that you'll read it, and maybe, when you see what's inside of it, you'll maybe, hopefully, you'll talk to at least her."

"They paying back the money they stole?"

"Yes, Max."

"I'll believe it when I see it," Max said, looking behind him as the door opened behind him before hanging up on his sister.

"Thank you, Delvin," Kate uttered as he led her outside.

"You're welcome, Kate," Delvin said, with a warm smile watching how Kate moved to Max's side.

"Everything okay?" Kate whispered as she sensed the tension in his body as she ran her hand up his left arm coming to a rest on his shoulder.

"Family issues," Max spoke, seeing Kate nod.

"Max," holding out his hand to him, "again, I thank you for giving me and my wife this gift. I know she will cherish it for years to come," Delvin said, shaking Max's hand seeing Brandy nodding from the corner of his eye. "If you ever return, my restaurant is always open to you."

"Thank you, have to say, I might not have ever thought about ever having that good a meal while inside; I'm glad I got the chance to taste it," Max said, with a friendly smile.

"Then whenever you need a good meal, you call. No matter how busy we are, we'll get you in," Delvin said, eager to build a friendship with the man.

"Next time, I'll have to try that tiramisu. I do hope it's as good as it sounds," Max uttered, causing his stomach to rumble in response.

"I'll make sure the pastry chef makes it fresh for you when you do," Brandy said, flashing Max a seductive smile as she snuggled up to her husband. Wondering if he could smell Max's cum on her breath. She knew how hot that made her husband on the very rare occasion she agreed to be swapped.

"Here's our number; give us a call when you're place is ready Saturday, and I'll drop Brandy off to... well, you know," Delvin said, with a guileful grin. Seeing Max nod as he tucked his business card that had his and Brandy's cell numbers on the back of it.

"Thank you for the lovely dinner Delvin, but we must be off," Kate said, from over her shoulder as he heard her car pulling up beside her.

"You two take care now. Hopefully, we see each other again soon. Do watch out for Darren; he isn't known for being smart," Delvin said ominously, watching how Max helped Kate into the car.

"I'll keep my eyes out," Max nodded in understanding. He knew people like Darren in prison always thought they were the big fish in the yard, only to find out they weren't when they tried to fight with him, which earned them a very long stint in the prison infirmary. The thought entered the back of his mind, wishing he had a shiv on him as the car pulled away. Looking over as Kate rested her head on his shoulder. Feeling her fingers interweaving with his as they drove towards Club Diablo.

******

"Did you bring your bracelet?" Kate asked as Max helped her out of the car.

"Yes, Kate," Max answered, watching how her cane unfolded as it dropped from her hand. "Kate, can I ask you something personal?"

"Of course," Kate replied with a warm smile. The soles of their shoes rang out in the early evening air as they climbed the stairs towards her club's entrance.

"Have you ever tried to have your eyes repaired?" Max had looked up some medical reports on the internet on his phone when Carol had left for work that morning.

"My parents tried, but the operation failed," Kate said, truthfully. "Why? Are you worried that if I got my eyesight back that I wouldn't need of you any longer?"

"No. From what I have seen of you, Kate, you don't need me. You handle your business extremely well without the aid of sight. No. I was only asking since you've been so kind to me when you barely know me if you ever thought of it," Max said, holding the door open for her.

"I told you, Max, I want to be your friend," Kate said, her fingertips ran along his jawline as she passed. "Hopefully more," she whispered to herself.

"I don't think you have to worry about that; I think you're stuck with me," Max joked, not seeing Kate's eyes widen as he signed in.

"Do you mean that, Max?" Kate asked, keeping the sound of her hopefulness from her voice.

"Of course," Max said, turning towards her once he laid down his pen. "I mean, you gave this innocent ex-con a second chance at life," he said, with a smile. "It would be wrong of me to rebuff the woman that's given me a purpose," Max said, lightly patting her hand as it rested on his right bicep as they walked towards the elevators.

"I'm pleased to hear that, Max," Kate said, feeling her face burning.

"So are you going to your... you called it a dungeon, right?" Max asked, looking over at her as she pushed the floor number for her office.

"Not tonight, Max," Kate said, the doors rolled closed. "Strictly office work tonight." Not telling him that she had set up a special event just for him in her office.

"Shame, I did enjoy seeing you in that red spandex getup," Max said, with a sinful smile.

Kate hanged her head, feeling her mound throbbing like mad. Yearning to feel Max's lips upon it. To feel the elation flooding her body as her orgasmic juices inundated his mouth. To let Max hear her lustful moans, which few people have had the pleasure to hear, her mind picturing what it would be like to feel his hands on her 32C breasts as he stood behind her in the shower. The ding of the elevator overhead brought Kate out of her wondering, lustful thoughts. A smile appeared on her lips as she felt his arm wrapping around her waist, allowing him to guide her out of the cab even though she didn't need him to; it was the fact that Max was taking charge of her in his own subtle way.

"Master! Mistress!" Jessica squealed out in joy at the sight of the two of them as they walked into Kate's office.

Max was immediately frozen in his tracks as Jessica was standing over his kneeling, naked sister. His eyes ran down Jessica's body, noting the vibrating nipple clamps hanging off her breasts, as well as the matching one that hanged down from her clitoris.

"We've been waiting for you to arrive," Jessica cooed, tugging on the leash in her hand, which was connected to the collar around Carol's neck. Her hand stroked lightly along Carol's brown hair before reaching down and undoing the buckle of the ball gag that was in Carol's mouth. "Greet our Master and Mistress, Carol," Jessica spoke, the tags on her collar jiggled telling those who partook of Kate's club that she belonged to Max and Kate now.

"Please, Max," Carol said softly, crawling on all fours towards him and seeing Kate shutting the door behind her brother. To how Kate's hands rested on his shoulders as she stood behind him, noting how her hands were gently pushing his suit jacket from his shoulders.

"What's the meaning of this, Kate?" Max asked, in a commanding tone. Watching how Jessica quickly hurried across the floor of Kate's office as Kate held out his jacket, which Jessica quickly placed on the coat rack, looking down as Kate's arms wrapped themselves around his waist. Feeling her 32C breasts pressing into his back as her hands ran up his chest.

"This, Max, is their gift to you," Kate said, her fingers slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "I told you, these sluts will do anything you want," she purred into his ear.

"Master, let me give you want you need," Carol said, peering up at her brother as her hands ran up his thighs as she knelt before him. "Use me, fuck me, make me into your cum rag, Max," she purred in want, ready to service her new Master. "You don't see me as your sister. I understand that, Max. I shouldn't have turned my back on you. That fact will forever haunt me, yet, I'm also a woman. A woman who needs your cock. Needs to please you in every way I can," Carol stated while she undid the buckle of his belt.

"And you think I'm just going to fuck you?!" Max said, glaring down at his sister.

"You fuck Jessica, and she's done far more slanderous things to you than I did. Why not fuck me," Carol begged. Noting how Jessica had dropped her chin in shame. "I'm here, on my knees, begging you to see me as a woman who needs this," she said, placing her hand on her brother's manhood. "I'll be your slut, your whore; you're whatever, Master, just as long as you fuck me with this cock," Carol cooed, lowering the zipper of his pants.

"Focus on me, Max," Kate said, slipping out from behind him. Knowing he would need the distraction given what he had told her in the car that morning. "Forget that my sluts, our sluts, are here sucking you off," she said, turning his chin towards her. "I've told you before, Max, I want to be your friend. I want you to be happy," Kate spoke as she caressed his left cheek. Wishing that the operation had worked, even if it had only restored some of her eyesight. That this was the one time she hated being blind since she could never see the face of the man she was falling for, feeling Jessica's hand on her right thigh as she knelt beside Carol, who, at that moment, was gagging on her brother's cock.

"What are you planning?" Max said; while her eyes may never work again, he could see her mind working in those dead eyes of hers.

"Nothing sinister, I assure you, Max, yet, why not take pleasure in what these two sluts can give you?" Kate asked, wishing to feel those lips again. Her heart fluttered as she felt his right arm sliding along her waist and pulling her into him.

"What if I wanted to feel these lips," Max said, in a sinful tone as he ran his fingertip along Kate's lower lip. Seeing her cheeks rapidly blush as his hand squeezed her ass.

"I'm not..."

"Didn't say you were Kate, so don't go putting words in my mouth." Kate's face burned red hot as the spank that landed on her ass resounded loudly in her office. However, he wasn't expecting Kate to latch onto his lips and ravish them in every possible way she could, nor was he expecting to feel the warmth of his sister's cunt as she braced herself on Jessica's shoulders while Kate had him distracted with their sensuous kiss. Max's eyes glanced to the left as Carol released a squeal as she came. Which, to his mind, shouldn't have happened so soon.

"Max!" Carol screamed out as he thrust hard into her cunt. At least to his mind, if she had already crossed that boundary, might as well make her beg for more later.

"Fuck her, Max, make her scream for me," Kate purred once her lips left his. Resting her head on his shoulders, feeling his hips hammering into Carol. A wicked smile formed on her lips at how Carol was begging her brother to fuck her harder. To pound her cunt into the ground. To take out all the years of frustration on her pussy.

"Oh, Master! No more!" Carol cried out when her legs could no longer support her weakened body. Falling into Jessica's arms before she laid Carol down beside her.

Jessica's green eyes stared up at Max as her head rocked on his sex-covered cock. Her eyes flickered to the left of her as Kate's foot dragged the bar stool, Kate had commanded her to place in there as its feet skidded along the floor. Her eyes burned in hunger, running her tongue along her lips, her bare ass compressed the cushion of the stool.

"Come, Master, this slut's pussy needs to feel you in it," Jessica purred as her fingers rubbed along her clit while her other hand guided Max's rod to her eager cunt. Sucking in a gasp as Max wasted no time in hammering his point home.