Jail Bird Pt. 03

Story Info
What's an innocent ex-con to do - go shopping of course.
11.2k words
4.66
19k
65

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits.

Warning contains scenes of incest.

******

Max was having a rather enjoyable dream as his mind replayed the events of the hours in Kate's dungeon room. He recounted how Jessica stripped her clothes off and placed the collar of her submissiveness around her neck. The way her 36Ds swayed back and forth as he fucked her hard as Jessica was restrained in a couture spreader bar with the cuffs strapped around her ankles and her wrists. The wails that escaped her lips, as he wasn't gentle in pounding her cunt for all the years of pain she put him through. However, it seemed to him that Jessica was getting off on it more so than just from the hard fucking he was giving her. Remembering how Kate ran her hand along her sister's spine as she walked along Jessica's side. Not that he could properly see her easing down her tights. Arching an eyebrow as Kate pulled her sister's face into her cunt. Nonetheless, his blissful dream was interrupted as he felt something warm on his skin. Max was not planning on waking up to the sight of his sister's head bobbing; her lips were gliding along the length of his cock on the second day of his release, and yet here he was.

"What the fuck?!" Max stated, quickly coming out of his slumber. Carol glanced up at him, making him watch as her tongue swirled around the crown of his rod. Her brown eyes burned in her sexual hunger as her lips sank back down his pole. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Sucking your cock, what else?" Carol cooed as she licked up the back of his cock as she knelt between Max's legs. Her hand ran down her chest, pushing her robe to the side, giving her brother his very first view of her 38A left breast as her fingers pinched her nipple. "Don't you like having this hard cock pleasured first thing in the morning?" she asked, sucking loudly on his mushroom top. "I love how Jessica tastes on this cock," Carol purred before engulfing her brother's cock.

"Well... fucking stop, this is weird enough as it is," Max spoke, unable to move unless he wanted to injure his manhood, something no man would ever do. Nevertheless, his sister failed to heed his command as her eyes told him she wanted his cum, wanted to feel that hot, salty seed striking the back of her throat. "Carol, fucking... oh fuck!" Max groaned as his semen surged up his shaft and exploded in his sister's mouth. Feeling the pressure of her tongue on the underside of his crown as Carol drank down his essence.

Carol gazed at her brother as she swallowed every drop. She wanted him to know, while she might have failed as his sister, she could bring pleasure to him as a man. Her hand moved along his slick, deflating cock as she gently sucked out every morsel of his seed from his core. Kneeling above Max, her eyes ran along all the scars that marred his chest as she fidgeted her robe. She wanted Max to know what she's willing to give him.

"Look at me, Max, look at this body," Carol purred as she untied the knot in the belt of her robe. "I know you don't care for me right now, yet that doesn't stop you from fucking Jessica, does it?" she asked, as her fingers slid her robe from her shoulders, exposing her naked body to her brother. "If you don't want me as your sister, then fuck me like the slut my Mistress has turned me into." The palm of her hand moved down through the valley of her breasts, along her smooth, flat stomach due to her years of keeping in shape for her job, her fingers weaving the light fur of her pubic hair lining her mons Venus, shuddering as she slipped two fingers into her wet, hot canal. Letting her brother hear how aroused she had gotten as she sucked him off. "So, whenever you want, you take this pussy as much as you want, Max. Fuck me as hard as you want, wherever you want," Carol said, rocking her hips as she fucked herself on her fingers.

"Just listen to how fucking wet I am. You don't even have to lick me right now; all you would have to do is slide that cock into your sister's pussy," Carol moaned as she rode her fingers.

"Fuck that..." Max began to say, only to have Carol shove her slick fingers into his mouth.

"Taste me, Max, taste how sweet my pussy is," Carol said, as she leaned over him. "Do you like the feel of my wet kitty on that cock?!" she inquired as she rubbed her wet labia along his now soft cock. "Think of it, Max, me with my ass up in the air. Presenting my hot, throbbing pussy for you to pound your frustration out on, give it some thought before you say no," Carol cooed sweetly before sliding off her brother and her fingers slipping from his lips as she sashayed to her room.

Max ran his hand down his face wondering what the hell he got released into; this was not the world he left when he went into prison. Wondering when the world went bat shit crazy, peeking over the back of the couch as his sister left her room. A smirk on her lips as she sauntered towards the only bathroom in her apartment.

"You can join me if you want, little brother, no reason to waste water. After all, I did have your cock in my mouth... or stay there," Carol said, shrugging her shoulders before shutting the bathroom door. Yet as that door closed, she couldn't contain her excitement. The sound of the shower running covered the sound of her feet dancing on the floor of her restroom. Her eyes flickered to her reflection; a sly smirk formed on her lips as she noted a drop of her brother's cum that hadn't found its way to warm her belly. Her eyes fluttered as its taste exploded across her taste buds. She knew what her morning ritual would be now, and she so was looking forward to it.

Max rolled over to face the back of the couch. Hoping that if he went back to sleep, it all would have been a horrible dream. He felt the back of the sofa compressing after Carol had finished her shower.

"I'll be waiting for when you get home tonight, Max," Carol cooed softly. "Maybe you'd like a little show for when you do," she teased before heading to her room to change into her uniform.

******

"Good morning, Max," Kate said, turning her head to the right at the sound of the car door opening. "Decan will be waiting for us," she stated as Max slid into the seat.

"Hello Kate," Max said, trying to forget about what happened that morning.

"Did something happen?" Kate inquired, as she heard something in the tone of his voice.

"Nothing you need to worry about," Max muttered, tugging at the lapels of his suit jacket, looking down as Kate placed a hand on his thigh.

"Max, I know last night was a new experience for you, yet if you're having..."

"It's not that, Kate," Max said, as the driver headed towards downtown.

"Then what's got you distracted?" Kate asked, scooting closer to him once she unbuckled herself. Her eyes widened as he whispered what had happened to him just a few hours ago. "Oh, I see. I can understand why that would weird you out. But Max, didn't you like it?" she whispered.

"That's not the point..."

"It kind of is," Kate retorted with a soft smile. "Don't think of Carol as your sister. Think of her like a slut that wants your cock," she purred in his ear. "That is what I turned her into," slipping her hand through the opening of his jacket, her fingers slowly circled around his areola, "I'm willing to share my sluts with you, Max," Kate whispered lustfully as her hand lavished on his right pectoral muscle.

"Why?" Max asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Because I want you to be happy, Max, if that means fucking whomever you want," shrugging her shoulders, "why should I stop it?" Kate asked, inhaling Max's scent as her hot breath flowed along his skin. While her eyes may never work again, Max was handsome, rugged, and dangerous in her mind. Her left hand guided him towards his lips. The kiss they shared in the loft of his new home had been on her mind ever since Max saw her home. The tip of her tongue teased his upper lip asking for admittance to the warmth of his mouth. Her body felt on fire as her lips embraced his. Her mound quaked, eager to have what she had felt before Max fucked her sister for the first time. Kate was in a whirlwind of bliss as her tongue rolled in Max's mouth. Her core heating at how she felt as those strong arms of his wrapped themselves around her body. Pressing her forehead against his, sighing into her mind when her driver told her they were approaching Decan's law office.

Four hours had passed since their arrival. Kate was delighted with her little slave. Especially given how hard he had worked the last two days to get every news piece, every article, every piece of information of those who had slandered Maximillian Daysome. Kate had intently listened as Decan went over everything her sister had said during his trial seven years ago. She could feel how tense Max was getting as Decan went over the character assassination Jessica had hammered home during the month-long trial. Kate hoped, as her thumb lightly circled along the back of his hand, she was bringing some comfort to him.

Kate wouldn't admit to him just yet, but she wanted to take away that anger of his. To help him heal from what the State and her sister, along with everyone else, has done to him. She just hoped that her affections weren't evident to him. It wouldn't do her any good if her subs found out that she was falling in love with Max. She knew, given how they've kissed and everything else, that Max knew she wanted to fuck him, just not the love part.

"We have some time before we have to head to the club; how about we stop for lunch and then head to a furniture store to pick out your new furnishings, hmm?" Kate hummed as she snuggled against Max once her driver pulled away from the curb.

"Have all those boxes been removed yet?" Max asked, remembering the maze of boxes that filled the third floor.

"Mmmhmm, they finished removing them last night while you were enjoying my sister's cunt," Kate answered with a coy smile on her lips. Recounting how Jessica had told her what it was like being fucked by him. Her thighs slyly rubbed together. Her clitoris throbbed like mad, her canal moistened, wondering what that hard cock of his would feel like when it was deep inside of her very own pussy. Would he fuck her as hard as he did her sister, or would he be more gentle with her? Either way, she couldn't wait for the day when it was her who felt the bliss of having Max between her legs. Her ears twitched when she heard Max's cell phone buzzing in his jacket, nodding when he uttered that it was his sister.

"What do you want, Carol?" Max spoke in a commanding tone.

"Max, you don't have to sound so annoyed that I'm calling, little brother," Carol's voice had a little pout to it.

"Well, you've spent six years ignoring the fact that I was innocent and stuck on death row, so can you honestly really call yourself my sister?" Glancing over when Kate lightly rubbed his left arm, wondering how much of an act she was putting on with him. He wasn't about to become one of her subs. That wasn't something he was ever going to do. Max hadn't fought for six years just to become someone's bitch the second day he's been out of prison. Still, though, that didn't stop his mind from wondering what Kate would look like in the nude.

"But... Maxie," Carol released a little whine using the name she once did when they both were young.

"Just get to the point of this call," Max sighed into his phone. Simultaneously, trying to block out the images in his head from that morning.

"Okay," Carol uttered sadly, "Mom and Dad..."

"No," Max hissed, cutting his sister off.

"They just want..."

"I don't give a shit what they want. Don't you ever bring up your parents to me again, am I clear?!" Max growled heatedly into his phone. "They, like you, abandoned me to that fate and robbed my account of the six hundred I had in there before I went in. Until I'm repaid with fucking interest, I don't have a fucking thing to say to them."

"What do you mean robbed you?!" Carol asked, her surprise clearly genuine.

"The only person who had access to my account, since he was the one who opened it for me, was your father," Max growled, not referring to his own father as his own. They were the ones who disowned him when the DA and the cops lied their asses off instead of doing their jobs and finding Kelly Watts' real killer. So Max saw no problem in doing the same damn thing they did to him all those years ago.

"He's your father too, Max."

"The hell he is!" Max shouted. "Don't you fucking dare give them my number either!" He didn't care where they were at that moment; the moment they turned their backs on him, they became just as dead to him as he was to them.

"Okay, Max, I'll tell them," Carol sighed. She knew this was going to hurt her mother. Yet Max did have every right to be angry at all three of them. After all, they were the three people in the whole world that genuinely knew Max, and they all had failed him. "Max?"

"What?"

"Come home horny tonight, and I need you to fuck me, please, Master," Carol whispered, "it's been so long since I've had a man fuck me. I'm already wet just thinking about you taking me, bending me over, and shoving that hard cock deep into my pussy."

Kate kept her smirk hidden when she felt Max fidgeting beside her. With her heightened hearing, due to how her body had compensated for the loss of her eyes. She had heard everything the two of them were saying. She knew it would take some time for Max to see his sister as a woman that he could fuck, and she was determined to make him see Carol as such. After all, Carol was her slut, and what Kate ordered her subs did unless, of course, they wished to displease their Mistress. She didn't see the look (How could she? She was blind after all), Max gave her when she took his phone from him.

"Hello, Carol," Kate spoke, listening to the gasp on the other end. "I'll make sure that gorgeous tool of his is nice and hard when I drop him off."

"Thank you, Mistress," Carol said happily. "I was thinking; maybe if I can get off on time tonight, I'd come over to the club and join the two of you."

"Oh?!" A smile rose the corner of her lips at the thought of having Carol back in her dungeon. "It has been too long since you've graced me and my subs with your presence."

"I know, Mistress, I'm sorry about that. Yet the city keeps me rather..."

"No need to apologize, Carol, I completely understand," Kate nodded against the phone, "I'm rather pleased to know it's you out there on the streets keeping your Mistress safe from all those ruffians plaguing our city."

"Thank you." Kate could hear the bashfulness in Carol's voice when she spoke those words.

"Now I best get off here. Max and I are about to have lunch, then shopping," Kate said, feeling her cheeks heat at the thought of the time they would spend alone together.

"Okay, hopefully, I'll see the both of you tonight," Carol said, hanging up her phone. Looking sadly at her brother's number, wondering how long it would take Max to forgive them if he ever did. Wondering what the two of them would be shopping for and why it hurt her to know it was Kate who would be spending time with Max instead of her, shaking the thought from her head. Texting her Sargent when her shift was over at six that evening, she wouldn't be available. If Max wanted to push her out of his life as his sister, then she would find a way to stay in it as his fuck toy. Her thumb scrolled down her contact list while she sat in her cruiser tucked behind a stand of trees she liked to use when she set up a speed trap. Blowing out a breath, knowing she was going to have to get this call over with sooner or later.

"Mom, Dad? You there?" Carol spoke into her phone once she heard someone on the other line.

"Hey, honey!" Danica -- Carol's and Max's mother -- said at the sound of her daughter's voice. "Have you spoken with your brother? Can we come and see him?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm calling about," Carol said, unsure how his parents were going to take the news.

"Carol, what is it?" Glenn -- their father -- asked, hearing the tone of his daughter's voice.

"Max... he doesn't want to see either of you, ever," Carol stated, knowing how it was going to hurt their parents to hear. Then again, they, along with herself, did turn their backs on Max first, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that he wanted nothing to do with them. "At least not until you repay him the money you stole from your son, with interest."

"We did no such thing!" Danica exclaimed that her son would think they would do such a thing.

"Mom, six hundred dollars just doesn't vanish from a private account unless there's a court order for restitution, which there was none," Carol stated plainly. "The only person who could have drained his account was one of you since I never had access to it. So that's the way things are right now."

"Where is your brother staying?" Danica asked, worried about her son's welfare.

"With me for the moment, but I don't think that's going to last much longer. I'm like you. In Max's eyes, I turned my back on him, which is true, yet I didn't go on a national news show and disown my brother like the two of you did to your son."

"We were told he was the one that did those things to that girl," Glenn said, keeping the fact that he could tell his daughter was accusing him of stealing his son's hard-earned money, which Max had earned from the part-time jobs before he was sent to prison.

"Obviously, the police were wrong, as were we. Look, I'm just telling you what Max has told me. You disowned him, and now he's returning the favor for the six years we've refused/failed to hear his pleas of innocence, especially given that he has been innocent all this time."

"Carol, please, talk to him, please see if you can get him to speak with us, or me alone," Danica said, with a trembling voice at the thought her son didn't want a thing to do with them. Glancing at her husband, who sat across from her in their living room of the home they bought two states away from where they lived before the murder, recounting the time when she noticed that there was a sudden influx of six hundred dollars in their account. When she had asked about it, Glenn had an offhanded comment about how he had won it from a scratch-off ticket. Now, however, she wondered if it wasn't the money he had drained from Max's account. She knew he had access to it, given how the bank at the time wouldn't open an account for a minor without one of them signing off on it.

"I'll see what I can do, Mom, but I'm making no promises," Carol said, her eyes flickered over to her radar gun's display when it clocked a speeding truck doing ninety down the interstate. "I have to go. I'll call you later," she uttered, flipping on her lights and siren, tossing her phone in the passenger seat as she peeled out of her hideaway.

******

"Glenn, tell me the truth. Did you take that money?" Danica asked, point-blank once she had ended the call with her daughter. Her anger was rising when Glenn remained silent and was looking everywhere but at her. "Damn it, Glenn! How could you do that?!" she shouted, rising from her seat.

"How was I to know Max was going to get out?!" Glenn yelled back.

"He's our son. How can you justify stealing from him?!" Danica exclaimed, growing red in the face.

"We needed the money, and it wasn't going to do Max any good just sitting there!" Glenn stated, throwing his arms in the air.

"You're going to pay back every damn cent and then some," Danica growled, "or you can get out of this house! I will not stay married to a man that steals from his son!"

"Danica, you're over..." Taking a dry swallow, knowing he had said the very wrong thing given the venomous look in his wife's eyes.

soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers