Jail Birdie Pt. 01

Story Info
Run in with the law.
2.3k words
4.53
10.5k
25

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your honor, My client is a young man who just got caught up in a bad situation and.."

"Let me stop you right there, Counselor," the judge interrupted. "He knew his friends were going in that liquor store to rob it. Whether or not he had anything to do with the shooting, and attempted murder, is irrelevant. However, since he has no previous history, I'm ordering him to one year in jail, and 2 years probation. Defendant is remanded to the county jail, sentence to start immediately."

My face went white, and my legs went limp under me, and I fell back in my chair. "Sorry, son, but, honestly, you got off pretty light. Normally, he would have given you a couple of years in jail," my lawyer patted my shoulder, as the bailiff pulled me up and whisked me off.

Well, Hell. My worst fears imagined, coming true. I knew not to get my hopes up, but, still clung to a miracle. I am fucked. No, literally. I had clung to the faint hope that the judge would have mercy on me, but knew it was a slim chance. And now, headed for the county jail, I pretty much knew my future. I'd heard the stories about what happens to guys like me. At 5'8", 125 pounds, I wasn't going to be able to protect myself, and there wasn't much reason to try. All I could hope for was to get a cell with a Jesus freak, or, even better, a gay guy. I know, fat chance, but I'm an optimist.

I went through all the paperwork, Inspection, ( otherwise known as cavity search), delousing, (I know, gross, but standard in the jails), and collected my orange jumpsuit, sneakers, toothpaste, and plastic razor. I then followed the guard down several corridors and into a smaller office, where the jail Sargent gave me the rules, and pep talk about not breaking any of them. I perked up a little when he mentioned no personal contact allowed, and like an idiot, thought that was enforced. I was then led to cell 292. The guard poked his head in the door and said, "your cellmates aren't in yet."

"What? Thinking to myself, cellmates? MORE than one? Crap."

He continued, "Yours is the top bunk on the left. Change into your jumpsuit, which you'll wear unless you can get work release. Stay out of trouble, and good luck." (Just what was that little smirk as he said that?)

I took some comfort in no one being in the cell when I changed. I put my things up in the far corner of my bunk, I looked out the small door window, to the large open common area, which had bench tables spaced out every few feet. Some guys were reading, some playing cards, some checkers, and whatever. I turned again to the cell, wincing as I noted one small shower, and a toilet, and a small sink next to it. Great. ZERO privacy. I was SUCH an idiot for not leaving the car, when my friends got the bright idea to rob a store. I hung my head in my hands, and slowly combed my shoulder length sandy brown hair with my fingers. I couldn't have looked more pitiful.

I was jolted back out of my cloud when the heavy steel door opened, and a big jock looking guy came in. It only took a few seconds before he glanced my direction and grinned. "So, we have a new roomie!" he boomed. He stepped closer, stretched his hand out to shake, and said, " I'm Justin. I'm in the bunk under yours. I'll help you get settled in, if you need anything, right?" He looked to be early 20's, tall, stocky, with a blond flatop, close buzzed around the sides. I could see him sizing me up, too, and he continued on. "Me and the boys, Nathaniel and Jamal, were wondering how long it would take to get some new meat, I mean, new blood, in here. You'll fit RIGHT in!" He then popped back out the door. I didn't know at the time, but he was waiting on Nathaniel and Jamal to get in from work, to tell them about me. I must have dozed off, because I was awakened by the clang of the door, and the loud laughter, as Justin rushed in, followed by the "roomies". " See, boys, this is... wait, shit, I forgot to ask your name, newbie. This is Jamal, and this is Nathaniel." He waved his hand, as if to coax an answer, and I coughed out, with a lump in my throat,

" B-Burt, I'm Burt", and cautiously extended my hand.

"Well hell, Burt, pleased to meet you. We were in need of new company. It gets damned boring at night in here.....right, guys?" Jamal smiled a pearly white grin, and looked at the other two.

"Oh, damn right, there ain't much at all to do, after supper, and lights out", Nathaniel added. Imaginary, or not, I was feeling like Thanksgiving dinner. Nathaniel was only slightly smaller than Justin, with combed back hair and sideburns. Jamal, though, was easily 6'5, and not as stocky as Justin, but ripped, His arms thick and muscular. Everything I'd worried about was right here, I was sure. All I could do was bide my time, and hope I was wrong. They all filed back out to the common room, but I was certain I heard them whispering by the door.

"Think he's a virgin, he sure had that Deer in the headlights, look, haha."

"Well, if he is, he won't be for long. I'm horny as fuck. It's been 2 weeks since the last kid got released. I'm hoping this one is as good a fuck"

"Yeah, we broke that princess in right, this one should do us as good."

The buzzer sounded for supper, and I waited until the line was small before I left the cell. The stares and "fresh meat" comments did nothing to make my nerves any easier. Oh, and the stories about jailhouse food? ALL true! I got my tray, and looked around for a seat, just to have Justin stand up from their table and wave me over. "Come on, Birdie, we'll keep you safe from these degenerates." (followed by a room full of laughter)

I walked over, sat down, and sputtered, "It's Burt, my name is Burt."

Nathaniel, sitting next to me, said, as he patted my back, "That's right, Birdie, Justin was just teasing you, right, Jut?" To which they all laughed again. "We are going to be great friends, Birdie" Nat said, and his hand trailed down my back and slid on my butt, causing me to jerk in my seat.

"Pl-please... don't" I whispered, and watched as they all grinned. "I know... what you will probably do... to me. I won't cause trouble, ok? Just... take it easy on me, please?"

"Oh, Birdie, we are going to treat you SO good. Like our very own doll, right?" He's nodding to the guys, and they quickly agree.

"We just need you to treat us right, too" Jamal whispered out, with that toothy grin. I nodded and lowered my head, knowing well before I got here, something like this was my future. "So, Birdie, let's go back to our cell, and get to know each other."

"Yeah!" the others chimed in. And, with that, we all got up, slow walking to the cell, the three of them close around me, as if I'd try to run.

As the cell door closed, they all immediately dropped their pants and boxers, and looked at me. "It's not like you don't know what we need, Birdie. Climb out of that jumpsuit, and get on your knees", Jut said, impatiently. My eyes went wide, each of them already hard, and swinging. Holy Fuck, how horny could they be? I was shaking as I stripped off, and looked at each of them, not sure how to start, or WHO to start with, but Nat stepped closer and said,

" Might as well break you in on my cock, theirs are bigger," and he wagged his cock in my face. My eyes were pleading, but I knew there was no point in begging, they were going to do this with any guy my size. I reached out, took his cock in my trembling hand and eased my face up, till his cockhead touched my lips. My heart was racing as I opened my lips and slid them over his smooth head. His cock jerked in my mouth, and pushed deeper, immediately, causing me to flinch, so he grabbed my head, and pulled me to him. "That's it, Baby, take that dick. Your wet mouth is going to feel so good. "

It was a strange sensation, but, other than him pushing with each thrust, not as uncomfortable as I imagined. His cock was smooth and warm, and glided on my tongue. There was a foreign taste and smell, but not repulsive. I stroked his cock as he fed it to me, watching his face for signs of approval or disapproval. "Oh, yeah, Birdie, like that. You're gonna make me pop fast. Get yourself a mouthful of giz. Damn, boys, We got a winner, and, look at her, with a little help, she's gonna be cute. And that ass? MMM, you know she's a virgin, we are gonna have to flip for that ass!" My eyes went wide when he said that, and, I guess it got him going too, because he blasted a thick load of cum in my mouth, so much that it spurted around his cock, dribbling on my chest. "Swallow, Bitch!" He yelled, holding my head on his cock, as I struggled to swallow and breath. He cock stopped twitching, and he pulled back, rubbing it on my lips as I gasped, and sniffled. I wiped my watering eyes, and no sooner had he stepped back, than Jut stepped up to replace him.

"Wait, can I catch my breath?" Holding my hands out, trying to clear my throat, "That...was a lot." to which they all laughed.

"Not as much as it will be. You are going to get lots of protein. Thank God for sissy boys in lockup!" Jut answered, pushing his only slightly larger and longer cock out. Where I'd have guessed Nat's to be six inches, Jut's was longer by maybe an inch, but bigger around. I sucked in a deep breath and opened my lips, and he didn't hesitate. He forced his cock in till it hit my throat, catching me off guard. I gagged, and he laughed, and pushed in again. "Come on, Birdie, take this cock, I want to feel it fuck that throat". And, again, and again, he'd batter my throat, and each time I'd gag.

"Please...it's too big to go in, let me just suck it."

And he finally said, "I need to get a nut, but, dammit, you better figure out how to swallow!" And in a couple of minutes, his cum filled my mouth, but I was better prepared this time, and more went in my throat. His cum wasn't as bitter as Nat's and left my tongue tingling. I almost enjoyed the taste, and texture. How fucking weird does that make me?

Jut moved around, and ran his hand over my ass, making my hips jerk. He laughed and said, " mmm, we are going to breed you, Birdie. Hope you like lots of dick!"

My experience with anal was almost nil. I tried it one time with a girl I dated, but she got pissed and stopped seeing me, so I figured it was going to be bad. Jamal had been leaning against the wall, glancing out the door window, making sure no one came by, but Nat replaced him as he stepped in front of me. His cock was again, bigger than Jut's, but didn't look as stiff. I wrapped my fingers around him, and felt how warm his cock was, and it was more flexible that Nat's or Jut's. The contrast from my white hand to his dark cock was striking. His cock was even darker than his body. I rubbed his smooth head on my lips, and licked around it, causing it to jerk. He seemed more at ease, and it made me at ease, too. I drew in a breath, and took him in my mouth. His cock filled my mouth, and I sucked on it, and swirled my tongue on it. It was like he was letting me be in charge, instead of just raping my mouth, as the others did. He stood there, swaying, and combing my hair with his fingers.

"I love white girl's hair, so soft". I took note of that, I was now their "white girl", to use, until I finished my term. Oddly, that made me want to pleasure him more. Just being gentler with me helped so much, and I went to work on his cock, which would throb in my mouth, urging me on, too. It took three times as long until I heard him moan as he gripped my head, and shot his load in. Again, my mouth was so full, even as I swallowed, long strands of cum drooled down my chest. He pulled his cock away, and I fell back on the floor.

Jut and Jamal lifted me up onto my bunk, and pulled my blanket over me. "Tomorrow, baby girl, we try that little ass. Get some rest." (patting my on my butt) I was too exhausted to think about it. I drifted off, but dreamed about what happened, and what would happen. In the back of my mind, I heard Jamal telling Jut and Nat to ease up.

"If you fuck her ass like you fucked her mouth, you'll ruin her. Take it easy the first few times, and she will learn to love cock. Don't make her hate it. She's going to be here longer than we will, let's get the most out of it. We can turn her out, later on. I will go see Chantel in Cell 240. I'll get her to help Birdie with makeup, hair, and maybe even some clothes that she's had guys smuggle in."