Jailbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been sitting a few minutes when William asked, "Mr. Pierce, are you planning to marry my mom?"

Jason had planned on having this conversation also but was a little surprised for William to be bringing it up. He said, "I cannot say definitively that is going to happen, but I think we are both leaning that direction. I was hoping to talk to you about that while we were up here."

"Oh?"

"If your mother and I were to get to that point, would you be okay with that? Would you object?"

William asked, "Are you asking for my permission?"

Even though Jason had anticipated some version of that question, now that he actually had to answer it, he hoped the answer came out okay. "I guess, in a way, I am. You will always be the most important person in her life, but I'm sure you are doing more and more outside of the home now that you are older. In a few years, you'll be in college. I'm hoping to love your mother and try to make her happy. If you'll let me, I'd like to be supportive of you and your goals and dreams, also."

William was processing this for a moment before replying, "What if I say 'no' or if I ask you to wait until I'm in college?"

"I'd be very disappointed, but I would respect that decision and not ask her until much later."

William said, "That wouldn't make me look very good."

"What? Oh, no! This conversation is only between me and you. I won't share it unless you say that I can, and I hope you'll do the same. I wouldn't pin this on you. That wouldn't make either of us look good, would it? No. I'd continue to date her and if she started hinting about marriage, I'd either put her off or try to gently say I didn't think it was best for us right now."

"You would take the blame!?"

Jason replied, "I wouldn't want you to, and it would be better for me to take the blame than for you. She'll always be your mom. You need her. I'm not sure if you are old enough to understand that fully, yet."

"Maybe not, but she's always been there for me. My dad hasn't been. I'm not trying to be mean. It's just the truth. I try to see him once a month here or in Atlanta, but that doesn't always work out. He's a big shot surgeon, and his work gets in the way. He's not a bad guy, well, except for cheating on my mom. I'm just not as high on his priority list as I'd like to be."

Jason knew a little about that from his life with Mary over the last several years. "I'm sorry to hear that. I imagine being the child of divorced parents is hard. It's different for my kids because Matt's almost out of the house. You still have a few years. I want you to know that I want my kids to be close to their mom. Neither of us cheated on each other, and I don't hate her. If I did marry your mother, I would try to support you and your relationship with your father however I can."

William said, "Would you believe that my grandpa tried to prepare me for this conversation? I think my mother was going to wait a little longer. I think she was happy before you came along, but I know that you do make her even happier. I like that." He paused a moment. "I asked my grandpa what he thought about my saying 'no' and then giving you a 'yes' later depending on your reaction. He told me that wouldn't be very nice."

Jason really liked Myriam's dad at that moment because that would have been heartbreaking.

"Mr. Pierce, if you continue to date my mom, can we continue to have these talks? They don't always have to be about you and my mom, but this talk with you and the talk with my grandpa is the first conversation where I've been treated like an adult. It's given me a lot to think about, and I like that my opinion is considered. I know I'm not an adult yet, but I'm not a child either."

"No. You certainly aren't a child. I know you do well in school and stay out of trouble. I'll always be happy to talk to you. If you need someone that has a different view than me, you could always call Matt or Sheila, or Grace. They are very sharp, like you, and have been in your shoes more recently."

"Thanks."

A few more moments passed, and Jason asked, "You don't have to give me an answer today, but could you let me know within the next month or so? If it isn't going to happen, then I don't want to cause your mother even more hurt."

William looked at Jason and asked, "If I say 'yes' will you let me know before you ask her?"

"You'll be the first to know."

"Then my answer is 'yes.' She loves you. I know she does. I can see it in the way she looks at you. It's the way my grandma sometimes looks at my grandpa. One day I'd like to have someone look at me that way. I want her to be happy."

"Thank you, William. I want to make her happy."

They returned to a big dinner at the McClane's house. Mrs. McClane was happy to prepare a satisfying meal for the two hikers who she knew would be hungry. As William entered the house, Mr. McClane was there to welcome them, and to watch William and Jason. When William looked up at his grandpa, he gave him a goofy smile and gently nodded his head. Mr. McClane hugged his grandson. He was so proud. He shook Jason's hand but used both of his hands to shake Jason's instead of only using one.

Once they entered the kitchen, Myriam asked how it went and what all they talked about.

Thinking on his feet, Jason said, "Oh, you know, the usual guy things. No one has ever explained to William how to hotwire a car. How to shave with an axe or a straight razor. How to ask a girl out for the first time. How to spit tobacco without getting it on your shirt. How to fart the alphabet, or how to build a pipe bomb. You know, essential things that men pass on to younger men."

Mrs. McClane looked at Jason open-mouthed after hearing that.

Mr. McClane began laughing. He laughed so hard that he was bent over for a moment. He liked that answer, a lot. He patted Jason on the back and said to the two ladies, "I believe that was Jason's way of politely saying that sometimes a talk between two men needs to stay between the two men."

William swelled with pride at being referred to as a man. Myriam glowed and was thrilled that the three men in her life could share that kind of understanding.

Later Myriam asked, "so can you tell me what the two of you talked about?"

Jason smiled, "Yes, but not now. Maybe one day. I won't keep secrets from you, but William and I think this needs to wait a little longer."

"Thank you, Jason."

"For what?" he asked.

"For caring for me and for William."

"I'm the lucky one."

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too."

_________

The realtor in Knoxville had found a few houses that would fit what Jason wanted and Matt would need for school. Jason ended up making an offer on a small, older three-bedroom house about four miles from Campus. Matt could ride his bike if he wanted or it would be an easy drive, though he heard that on-campus parking could be a challenge.

Later that same week, William stayed Friday evening with his grandparents so Myriam and Jason could have a full-length date, instead of the abbreviated ones they'd had up until that point.

She wanted to try a new Italian restaurant in downtown Knoxville on Gay Street, and he was game. It was too cool for her to wear a little-black-dress, so she wore a blue dress with long sleeves and a length to just past her knees. She still looked marvelous. Jason wore a dress shirt and jacket, but no tie.

All during their meal, she was rubbing her stocking encased foot up and down his leg and making love to him with her eyes. The waitress thought it was cute to see a couple their age making goo-goo eyes at each other all evening.

After leaving the restaurant, they heard bluegrass music coming from across the street and decided to investigate. There was a live band playing, so they stuck around for a few minutes. The dance floor was large and full of people ranging in age from early twenties to some that looked to be in their seventies, or older. She pulled him with her, and though he couldn't dance well, he did his best to stay with her and twirled her to her satisfaction. The whole time she was smiling at her man.

When the band took their break, that was their cue to leave. When he asked, "Where to?"

She replied, "Let's go home."

In the car, when she wasn't holding his hand, she was rubbing his leg and his cock through his pants. They'd had intimate contact before, but this time they both knew what was going to happen.

When they arrived at her house, there was no waiting for her to change nor sipping a beverage before retiring. She simply dropped her purse on the kitchen counter and pulled him by his hand to her bedroom where she pushed him to sit on the bed and slowly undressed in front of him.

Underneath her blue dress, she had worn a lacy chemise with stockings and a garter belt. She slowly untied her side-tie thong and stood before him wearing little more than stockings and a smile. He couldn't wait any longer. He had wanted her since their evening together at the Biltmore, and she was giving herself to him this night.

He immediately eased onto his knees, and began kissing her slowly along her legs, up and down, while caressing her butt with his hands, but never allowing his lips or tongue to contact her sex. She murmured her approval and tried with her hands to pull his lips to her mound, but he refused.

After a couple of minutes of this, when he could smell her arousal, he turned and eased her back onto the bed and then he dove in to dine on her. Nibbling, kissing, licking, and sucking all around and on her nether lips and hood had her quickly moaning for him.

It had been a long time for him, but even longer for her. It didn't take long for her to cum, and as soon as she did, she pulled him, still fully clothed, to rest beside her. Once she had recovered, it was her turn and she undressed him, lovingly licked and sucked along his length a couple of times to ensure he was good and hard ( no problem there), and then crawled up to whisper into his ear, "I'll return the favor later, but I need you in me, now."

He wasn't going to refuse her as she climbed on top and rode him to another satisfying orgasm. They made love several times that evening before he returned to his hotel in the middle of the night. It wouldn't do for the neighbors to see his car driving away in the wee hours of the morning.

The next morning, she joined her parents and William for breakfast, saying she and Jason had fun downtown, and then Jason joined them for lunch and the rest of the day.

When he left for Pittsburgh, he knew he wouldn't be able to stay away from her for long.

______________

The next week was Matt's spring break, and he was miserable because Grace was with her mother in Knoxville to make an offer on a house.

Matt and Jason did receive some good news. Matt's out of state tuition was being dismissed as part of a scholarship, meaning he only had to pay the in-state tuition, plus he picked up an extra thousand each semester to put towards tuition. It was great news, and it meant that Matt was all set for undergrad and even graduate school, financially, if he wanted.

Jason received a call from Mary, telling him she would like to host a graduation party for Matt, Grace, and their friends. With the large house, property, and pool, there would be no problem accommodating a small army. Jason thought it was a good idea and asked what he could bring.

"Just come early. I'm hoping Leanne can come early and help, also, if she's finished with her packing for their move. Since Matt and Grace are attached at the hip anyway, I might as well work with Leanne, too."

Jason agreed.

____________

As their graduation approached, a lot of different plans were being made. Myriam and her parents were making plans to come to Pittsburgh for Grace's graduation. Leanne was making plans to move into the house she purchased in Knoxville while there during spring break. Mary was finalizing details with the catering company that would be providing food and serving during the party. William was trying to make arrangements with Matt for some things to see while he was in Pittsburgh. Jason was trying to keep up with when the grandparents were coming in and planning things for them as well.

As is the tradition in Matt's school district, graduation is always on a Friday evening, and seniors finish classes the week before. Myriam, William, and the McClanes were to drive up on the Wednesday before the graduation to help Leanne and Grace pack and to spend some time in Pittsburgh. Jason's parents would arrive in their RV on Thursday.

With Leanne moving early the next week, Matt talked to Mary about hosting Leanne's parents that weekend in her huge house. She said she would if Sheila would agree to help.

Several weeks before graduation, Jason was thinking about everyone coming into town for Matt and Grace. He wanted to do something for everyone.

In the evening, while Matt was out studying for finals, his phone rang. Caller ID told him who it was.

"Hey, Mary. What's going on?"

"Thank you for the orchids. They're gorgeous. Why are you being so nice to me?"

Jason had sent her a large pot full of orchids, which he knew she would like so that he could ask her for a favor.

He said, "Would you rather I not?"

"Oh, no! I'm glad you are. I just don't understand. The card that was included asked for me to call you."

"I wanted to ask you a favor."

"Sure. What can I do for you?"

He said, "Since you are organizing Matt and Grace's graduation party, for them and their friends, I'd like to do something for us to celebrate just us family. Your parents, my parents, Leanne's parents - they are all going to be here. I thought we'd take them to a really nice restaurant. I mean, since you are hosting the party, I'd pay for the restaurant, but since we are Matt's parents this would be from us, the parents, for everyone. Are you okay with that?"

She was speechless. She had hoped they could do things for their kids together as their parents, but she really wasn't expecting this. Warmly, she said, "I'd really like that, Jason. It means a great deal to me that you would include me this way."

"We will always be their parents, and I still love you. I'll always want us to be able to do things together for them."

He could hear her sniffling through the phone. She replied, "Thank you. Have you made reservations yet?"

"I've called Eleven. I know it's a little pricey, but I've never had a bad experience there. The food and service are always perfect. I think everyone will like it."

"Uh, Jason. Are you sure you want to use that restaurant? The last time I was there didn't go so well."

He laughed, "Yes, well, that's true. I believe the circumstances will be different this time. Just don't wear the dress you wore that night unless you want all of us staring at your beautiful boobs all night."

"Oh, God. I'm still so embarrassed you and Matt saw me. Don't worry. That dress has been retired. Besides, nobody wants to look at these old boobies anyway."

"You've got to be kidding me. I'm pretty sure every man in that restaurant, with the exception of your father, would love a nice long stare at your boobs. Probably some women, too. I still think they are perfect. I've loved your boobs for over twenty-three years, and wish I had been able to see, touch, and kiss them far more often than I did. I could write poetry dedicated to your mouth-watering boobs."

"Jason, you hate poetry."

"Exactly."

She was nearly in tears. "My God, I want you so badly right now. Any way I could convince you to come over here? I'll do things to you with these old boobies that will make you beg for mercy."

"That sounds really enjoyable, and I wish I could, but I can't. Besides, we've had this conversation. I don't think it would be a good idea."

"I know. I don't agree with you, but I won't beg. I would if I thought it would make a difference, but I know it won't. I'd pay you. I'd give you $1,000 for one of your massages tonight. Hell, I'd give you $2,000."

"Ha. While you might like the massage, it's what comes afterwards that you want."

"I know. I miss you, Jason."

"I miss you, too, Mary. I miss this Mary, but you need to let us go. It'll be better for yourself in the long run."

"I know. Goodnight my sweet ex-husband. Thank you for doing this for Matt and me."

"Goodnight my now sweet ex-wife. It is truly my pleasure."

____________

With Sheila having finished her spring college semester, she was spending more time at her mother's. While she had been angry with her for being so controlling and for treating her father so poorly over the years, since Jason had moved out and Mary had become more contrite, thanks to counseling, their relationship blossomed.

One night when they were enjoying an evening together, Mary told Sheila what Jason wanted to do by hosting everyone at Eleven. Sheila thought that was sweet for her father to do that with her mother, together. Then she realized something.

"Uh, Mom, I'm not sure if Matt or Dad have told you this, but I don't want you to be shocked when it happens. Did you know that dad has a girlfriend? As a matter of fact, I'm not sure that 'girlfriend' is a strong enough word. I expect you will get to meet her the weekend of graduation."

Sheila could see the hurt cross her mother's face. She felt terrible, but she thought it would be better for her to find out this way instead of being surprised during some event. Mary was bravely trying to hold back her tears, but she wasn't entirely successful.

Mary said, "I know, I know. It's all my fault. I know all that. That doesn't make this any easier. I'm so angry at myself. I hate that I've done this to my family. I hurt everyone, including myself. My counselor is helping, but it's moments like this when I feel like I'm right back at square one."

Mary paused a moment and asked, "Can you tell me who she is? Is it Leanne? They seem close."

"No. It isn't Leanne. They probably would have made a good pair, but I think they are both trying to do what is best for Matt and Grace. It's Leanne's sister, who I don't think you've met."

"Is she pretty?"

"Yes, she's very pretty, but she is also very sweet. She looks like a grown-up version of Grace."

"Oh."

Sheila watched the distressed look return to her mother's face. "Mom, you're going to be all right. You'll eventually meet someone if that's what you want. If not? That's okay, too. You're a Hell-of-a-catch. You're attractive." She almost made the mistake of saying 'still attractive.' "You dress well. You're smart, well-off, and a partner at a law firm. What isn't to like? You're probably having to beat them off with a stick, as is."

"Thank you, Sweetie. That sounds like what your father would say. I have had a few men ask me out, but I've not been interested in meeting anyone; at least not since Matt and Jason saw me with Donald, the human dildo. Maybe one day. I'll try to be happy for Jason, but it's going to be hard."

"I know, Mom. You have all of us, and Dad still loves you. You may not be husband and wife, but he's still gladly doing co-parent things with you. Be glad for that. He could act like a bitter old man, but he isn't."

"I am happy about that, but It doesn't take away the loneliness."

"I know, Mom. I know."

______________

Myriam and William rode with her parents on Wednesday from Knoxville to Pittsburgh. They would all drive back with Leanne and Grace in a caravan on Tuesday after the movers had the house cleared out. Jason's parents were arriving on Thursday.

Once they recovered from the drive, everyone drove to Jason's for dinner. Mary and her parents were invited and were coming also. It was a low-key affair. Jason picked up a couple of beef tenderloins from Costco and cut them into generously sized steaks along with some of those enormous black tiger prawns for grilling. With everyone coming, they had a huge spread of food.

1...345678