Jaime's Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
It's time for cousin Cody to get some overdue payback!
4.1k words
4.38
4.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months. That's how long it's taken to arrange this last piece of Jaime's revenge, things only really got moving when he had gotten dirt on both Thomas and Colin to help him in the final stages of his revenge scheme, as well as Alice's assistance.

Cody had gone back home after his visit, and luring him back was no easy task when he realized he had no longer had anything on Jaime after Alice's friends had erased all the photos and videos from his and the others' phones. However, Colin convinced him (under Jaime's instructions of course) that Jaime had stayed quiet and hadn't done or said anything, and told him to come get some stuff he had left behind in the rush to leave town to escape Jaime's potential wrath.

It had taken a while, but Colin eventually succeeded, and when he heard the news Jaime had the biggest grin on his face that he couldn't remember a time when he had smiled harder. Jaime had been patient, and so had Alice, as far as he knew she and her friends were occupying themselves with teasing Colin and doing who knows what with him but he'd been obedient in everything, Alice only had praise for how willingly he cooperated with them.

As for Thomas, he and Sebastian were undoubtedly getting up to something, and his cock stirred at maybe getting a little more involved with what they were doing, for some reason that day seeing Thomas naked and hard, getting jerked off was a sight he had not forgotten, and found he had a special interest in his former tormentor.

But he turned those thoughts aside, the time was coming, everything had been prepared. Cody was on his way and would soon get his comeuppance, another thing they had been doing in the meantime was devising the proper punishment for his dear cousin, and they had finally settled on it just a few nights ago.

Jaime sat in Colin's room, Thomas sat on the bed, looking nervous and flustered and...maybe excited? He knew that the young lad had found his cousin attractive and the thought of seeing him in a naked and aroused state no doubt stirred something in him.

"Getting a little excited at seeing Cody's punishment? I'm sure seeing his hard, naked cock getting attention is a sight you'd like to see..." Jaime said.

While it was brief, Jaime thought he saw Thomas blush before he looked away in embarrassment, and sure enough he saw the front of Thomas' shorts expand as his cock twitched. His bulge started to harden which only deepened his already red face and Jaime smiled at the sight, he was gonna get this boy naked again someday, he thought to himself.

But he was brought out of his reverie when Alice entered the room, a handheld camera in her hand.

"He's here, Colin's letting him in the house know and saying your out playing basketball with your friends like the good boy he is," Alice said.

She disappeared with a devilish grin on her face. Sure enough, as Alice stood in the corner opposite from them, ready to record at a moment's notice, they heard voices coming up the stairs.

Jaime and Thomas got up and took their positions, and his heart thundered in his chest as he waited for the moment, his long-held patience wearing thin as Colin and Cody approached the room, walking closer and closer...it almost seemed unreal when he heard and saw the doorknob turn and the door open, with Cody walking in first and Colin right behind him.

They were deep in conversation when they walked in and Cody didn't notice his cousin quickly close and lock the door behind him. It wasn't until his cousin finally turned around and saw him, that Jaime shouted:

"NOW!" he said.

and both he, Colin, and Thomas jumped him and quickly grabbed a hold to keep him from running, which he had tried to do as soon as he saw Jaime standing there, the whites of his eyes expanding in shock. They took their time in securing him in place, and Alice had started her recording.

"Hello dear cousin, I think it's time to repay all debts, don't you?" Jaime said.

"Oh come on Jaime, it was just a bit of fun, please, just let me go," Cody said.

His voice was quivering in panic which only made Jaime angry.

"'Just a bit of fun?', you humiliated and degraded me for a full week straight, and now it's your turn, STRIP HIM!" he shouted.

Colin and Thomas both obeyed, they quickly grabbed separate holds of his green t-shirt and pulled, tearing it to pieces and exposing his admittedly well-built chest.

Next, both Colin and Thomas helped Jaime pull off his shoes, throwing them in the corner and quickly turning their attention to his pants. Thomas got his belt off while Colin unbuttoned and lowered his zipper while Jaime watched and smiled. His two minions held Cody firm as Jaime did the honors and looked his cousin straight in the eye who kept pleading with them but to no avail, and Jaime grabbed ahold and slowly lowered his pants down his legs. It wasn't until Jaime slipped them down and off of him that all four of them saw his tight-fit, black and red jockstrap, exposing his bare ass to them and his already growing bulge, which made Alice and Jaime smile even more and Cody turned crimson red.

"Well well cousin, interesting fashion choice, unfortunate you chose today to wear those, I think we'll wait a bit to slip those off you, for now..." Jaime said.

He nodded to his accomplices who got the already attached ropes and started trying their victim onto them. Jaime helped the two tie Cody spread-eagled on the bed and he kept trying to get Jaime to let him go, that he had his fun, and despite his embarrassment and growing humiliation he couldn't help as his bulge only grew bigger and strained his jockstrap to the point where Jaime thought it might rip off by itself.

As soon as he was secure, the three got to work on teasing Cody's bulge, Thomas especially took an interest and did as he was told in teasing his barely concealed cock whereas Colin just followed instructions and stopped as soon as he could. Jaime and Alice watched for a bit, delighting in the sight of the once-dominant figure who had caused Jaime so much humiliation and was now reduced to such a state, it made Jaime's own cock press against his pants.

"Alright, Thomas come here," Jaime said.

Jaime stepped forward and handed him a pair of scissors and whispered his instructions.

Thomas nodded then did as he was told and carefully cut a small incision in the front pouch of the jockstrap. He then put his hand into it, expanding the small hole with his invading fingers and soon touched Cody's fully hard, and straining cock.

The contact made Cody jump, and he bit his lip to contain what Jaime was sure was a groan which delighted him further.

Jaime grinned and said "Don't be shy Thomas, give Cody here what he wants,"

Thomas responded with a nod, and quickly grabbed a hold around his shaft which made Cody gasp in shock, and despite his initial struggling soon gave way into fighting his growing pleasure as Thomas teased him through the jockstrap which only frustrated the nearly-naked and bound male.

Colin was instructed to tease Cody's nipples as well, teasingly twisting them and getting them hard and sensitive to each time he did so. Colin's teasing, when combined with Thomas' work further down only seemed to further Cody's simultaneous pleasure and humiliation at being stripped, bound, and teased in front of them all. It wasn't long until wet spots appeared over the front of his jockstrap and Cody kept biting his lip to stifle his groans, his crimson face focused on avoiding eye contact with any of them.

"You look a little flustered cousin, you want us to help out?" Jaime said in a mocking tone.

Cody was clearly getting turned on and was fighting his instinct to get his cock free of the straining garment and stayed silent to his question at first despite his blush at hearing it at first.

However, as both Thomas and Colin continued to tease him, Jaime knew his resistance was failing and after a few minutes he whispered:

"please," Cody said.

"I'm sorry...please what?" Jaime said.

Jaime had a grin that said he knew exactly what but wanted to hear him say it.

Cody looked his cousin straight in the eyes, and said "Please...take them off".

In response, Jaime, with a nod said "well since you asked so nicely, why not?"

Then, both he, and the other two grabbed pieces of Cody's jockstrap, and with a silent countdown to them they each pulled and a loud rip sounded as the jockstrap was torn away from his now-naked body.

The three now each held a piece of the garment, and Cody sighed in relief as his now-free and hard cock slapped against his bare skin but quickly turned to embarrassment as he remembered his situation. Indeed, all present quickly turned their eyes towards his hard six-and a half-inch cock and balls, leaving him fully naked, bound...and at their mercy.

"Now then, dear cousin...time for a shave," Jaime said.

Upon hearing his words, Cody renewed his struggle against his bonds which incidentally made his hard cock bounce around and his audience rather enjoyed the sight.

"Come on Jaime, you got me back alright? Please just untie me and let me go," Cody said.

Cody's eyes were wide with fear but something else too, something Jaime thought was his cousin's aroused state, while he was clearly humiliated and embarrassed to be so exposed in front of them all.

"Oh I don't think so, we're not done just yet, just relax cus, you might enjoy being hairless," Jaime said.

He nodded to both Thomas and Colin who obeyed and brought out razors and shaving cream for the occasion.

Alice meanwhile was having a blast, she kept taking pictures and videos to her heart's content, Jaime was always a man of his word after all.

Jaime was grateful to her for helping him out even if it did come at a price...he briefly remembered his own private (and public) exposure to Alice and her friends but it had been worth it.

Bringing his mind back to reality both Colin and Thomas waited for his next instructions and Jaime looked right into Cody's eyes.

"Shave him boys," Jaime said.

He delighted the defeated look in his cousin's eyes as he said it, and his cock even stirred a bit more in his pants and he was sure one of them would notice but at this point, Jaime didn't care.

In an instant, Colin and Thomas descended on Cody's naked body and got to work on lathering all his hairy areas until Jaime was satisfied it was enough to start, and when he gave them a satisfactory nod the two lads carefully but obediently started shaving all of Cody's body hair.

"Please Jaime, don't do this!" Cody begged.

Despite his pleas, his cock never lost its hardness and even looked like it was leaking precum which made Jaime smile.

"I think you're rather enjoying yourself there" Jaime said.

He made a point of nodding to his cousin's cock, and indeed Cody chanced a quick look and blushed deep red with humiliation as he saw his own body betray him as he continued to be shaved.

His chest and underarm hair went first, Colin shaved the former and Thomas shaved the latter, the two of them working slowly and carefully per Jaime's instructions, he didn't want this to end too quickly after all.

"Thomas, I think Cody here is begging for some attention, give him some please," Jaime said.

Thomas stopped and briefly looked at Jaime before turning to the naked and bound stud's cock. Jaime could have sworn he saw him lick his lips but nonetheless he obeyed and wrapped his hand around Cody's shaft which made him gasp at first and made him struggle in a futile attempt to stop Thomas.

Cody's resistance faded quickly as he found himself enjoying Thomas' fondling of his cock and balls, more precum leaked from the tip as his dick was slowly jerked up and down. Smiling devilishly at Alice, Jaime turned back towards Thomas and said:

"Alright then, that's enough for now, I think he's satisfied," Jaime said.

Thomas quickly obeyed and got back to work.

Cody seemed dismayed at first when Thomas stopped stroking his cock, but blushed crimson upon remembering the full gravity of his situation. Colin and Thomas soon finished their tasks, wiping away the excess cream and hair and Alice audibly laughed at his now bare chest and underarms which only heightened Cody's embarrassment.

"Good job boys, now, you know what to do next," Jaime said.

Sure enough the two got to work once again, this time on Cody's crotch and in response he continued to struggle and beg to be freed from his bonds, but they fell on deaf ears as his manly hair was being shaved off.

While shaving, the pair's hands at times had to grip his hard cock to keep it from getting in their way, other times their hands grazed past as they shaved and the brief contact drove Cody insane which further delighted Jaime as he had instructed them before-hand to try and aim for just that.

It wasn't long before the two of them finished shaving off his cock and balls and both Jaime and Alice felt extreme anticipation for them to finish cleaning him off and showing us their handiwork. Cody bit his lip, his face still deep red and it seemed he two wanted to see what the 'damage' was and sure enough upon Colin and Thomas finally pulling away from him the gasp that came from his cousin was priceless.

Cody's cock was still impressively large, and hard, but the look on his face upon gazing at his now hairless crotch was worth everything Jaime did twice over. Alice took more photos and even closeups of his now-bare cock and balls and now the whole group awaited Jaime's next command.

"Oh, I almost forgot, there's still one last area we forgot to shave now didn't we, untie him and flip him over boys, time to shave that hairy hole," Jaime said.

His cousin's eyes widened but no matter what he said Colin and Thomas didn't stop as they untied him and Jaime helped manhandle him onto the bed and bound him again in a crouched position that exposed his bare hole to everyone and you could see his still hard cock dangling between his legs.

"Alright cousin, I'll do you a favor, you do everything I say until we're done here, and I'll keep Alice's photos and videos from leaking online, but if you disobey you'll find yourself naked on the internet forever," Jaime said.

At first, Cody didn't respond but after a moment's pondering he nodded his head in ascent.

"Good boy, now then, Colin, Thomas, get to work," Jaime said.

The two of them, as obedient as ever, took up their positions.

Thomas was to jerk off Cody's cock to keep him hard, and get him ready to start begging to cum, while Colin was to shave his bare hole smooth. Thomas didn't waste any time in getting to where he needed to be and from where Jaime was standing it looked like he was enjoying himself getting to tease Cody's cock some more. Indeed, he also saw Thomas' own cock harden in his pants as he got to work and Cody seemed to be biting his lip to keep himself from moaning it seemed which made Jaime smile even more.

Colin wasted no time either, though it seemed he wanted to be done with all of this as quickly as possible and Jaime could hardly blame him but still he had warned Colin of the consequences for disobedience.

Alice and Jaime continued to watch events unfold as Colin shaved Cody's asshole while Thomas kept on jerking his hard and leaking cock and as Jaime had predicted his cousin's resistance had eventually worn down and on occasion a few whimpers and grunts could be heard throughout. Colin's work was taking a bit longer, they didn't want to injure Cody after all but nonetheless he made progress in shaving his cousin's hole.

Still, Jaime was patient enough and he and Alice were enjoying the sight of Cody on his knees, bound and exposed, and was being jerked off and shaved at the same time, they couldn't have planned for better.

"I bet you don't regret the show you put on for us now, huh?" Alice said.

Jaime returned the look and said "Not for anything," he said.

Jaime and Alice audibly gasped as Colin finished wiping off Cody's ass and revealed his now hairless hole to them all, even Thomas had stopped jerking himself to take a look.

"Well well, looks like an improvement to me, what do you think Alice?" Jaime said.

She quickly responded with "yes, much better, you can see everything much more clearly," she said.

"Now then, Cody, time for your own participation, but first a quick question, which hand do you usually use to jerk off with?" he said.

Cody blushed at the query and opened his mouth to refuse but quickly remembered the deal he had agreed to and he was silent for a brief moment before saying

"...my left," he said.

"Alright, Thomas untie his left hand, and as for you Cody I want you to jerk yourself off for us while I get to work," Jaime said.

Thomas obeyed and started to untie Cody's left arm.

Cody however looked confused and said

"get to work on...what?" he said.

"Take a look and see," Jaime said, and he gave his cousin a mischievous look as he pulled out a five-inch dildo from his bag.

Cody's eyes again widened and his blushed deepened.

"oh man, please...do-" Cody tried to say.

"Don't what? Remember what I said dear cousin and the faster you cooperate the faster this whole ordeal will be over," Jaime said.

Jaime didn't wait for a response, instead he moved towards his cousins exposed behind and got the dildo lubed up and ready to go. Cody was hesitant at first, he seemed torn between wanting to refuse and giving in and hopefully limiting his humiliation to this room. In the end it was a simple choice and sure enough Jaime saw his left arm reach for his still-hard cock and begin to jerk himself off.

Smiling to himself, Jaime was almost ready to start, he got his cousin's hole nicely lubed up and ready to go. When he was finally ready to start Jaime slowly started to press the dildo against Cody's entrance, and he heard a gasp as it slowly went in.

Jaime took his time to make sure he didn't accidentally hurt his cousin but nonetheless he continued to bury the dildo in further and once it was mostly in he stopped to let his cousin get used to it for a brief moment. In that moment he looked and saw Cody jerking himself off and he was audibly moaning now, his resistance had almost completely faded away and now just wanted to cum, exactly like Jaime had planned.

After the moment had passed, Jaime got back to it and started pushing the dildo in and out, slowly at first but over time he began to pick up the pace and it seemed his cousin enjoyed it as he was moaning and whimpering loudly and he was jerking off his cock much faster now.

"You close dear cousin?" Jaime asked.

Cody only stopped to say "y-yes,"

"Uh-uh, slow down there, we're not done just yet," Jaime said.

Cody started to protest before he saw the dangerous look in his cousin's eyes and he slowed his pace to a halt and Jaime continued to push the dildo in and out of his ass. His cousin continued to moan as he found himself enjoying it, and it made him want to cum all the more, Jaime could sense his growing desire and soon enough he decided it was time for the grand finale.

"You want to cum, right?" Jaime asked.

Cody responded with "yes...yes please oh god please just let me cum," he said.

Jaime smiled and said to Colin and Thomas who had been watching with Alice from the sidelines.

"Untie him, time to let him cum," Jaime said.

Thomas and Colin got right to it, undoing Cody's restraints.

"Alright dear cousin, I'll let you cum, I'll even unbind you but you'll have to do it facing us, is that understood?" Jaime said.

Cody hesitated for a brief second but ultimately said "alright, fine, just please let me cum," he said.

"Good boy, alright boys you heard him," Jaime said.

The two then cut all of Cody's bindings and in a near flash Cody had turned to face them, lying down on his back and showing off his now smooth naked body. He didn't even hesitate as he quickly wrapped his left hand around his shaft and started pumping away like there was no tomorrow and closed his eyes, whether to avoid looking at his audience or in just sheer pleasure Jaime didn't know.

12