Jaime's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Cody to get close again, and Alice was surely recording as Cody's body writhed and he moaned loudly as he finally came, and his cock shot all over himself and it took his cousin a few moments before he recollected himself from the intense orgasm.

It was an awkward pause until Jaime piped up and said "that went better than expected, and don't worry I'll honor our deal but if you pull another stunt like what you did again and those photos will be leaked for everyone to see, got it?" he said.

Cody, now clear-headed and again a deep red from embarrassment said "yes Jaime...I got it," he said.

His cousin hung his head in utter defeat, humiliated beyond recognition.

"Good, you can go ahead and go now, hopefully you'll find some clothes to put on between here and home," Jaime said.

He gave his cousin a knowing wink before opening the locked door. His cousin didn't wait before he got up and bolted for the door, the dildo still stuck in his ass which made Jaime and Alice nearly die laughing.

"Alright you two, you did good, you can go ahead and go now too," he said to Colin and Thomas.

The two made their way out but as they passed, Jaime briefly reached out and squeezed Thomas' crotch and sure enough the horny lad was still hard and he saw a small wet patch too. The brief contact nearly made Thomas startle and he blushed a crimson red before picking up the pace and left along with Colin.

"Thank you again, for all your help, and I do hope you enjoyed yourself," Jaime said to Alice.

"Don't mention it, I'll treasure these for years to cum," she said.

Unapologetic for the horrible pun, she gave him a wink as she left to leave as well.

Before leaving, she turned back towards him and said:

"Don't be a stranger now, we make a good team I think, and despite whatever you may say now, I think you liked stripping them too, so if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me," she said, giving him that same mischievous smile, then left.

"You just might be right there Alice dear, there are plenty of young lads to strip and embarrass out there, but until then, today...was a good day," he said to himself.

As he too left the room, deep in thought, little did he know that his stripping adventures...had only just begun.

End of Chapter 3.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, glad you all stuck with me to the end! I hope you enjoyed the finale of this sequel series.

At the moment I've got a new, and finished ENM series called Thomas' Misadventures, which I will start posting on here as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your time and support of this series. I know the wait must have been tiresome for some of you and I do apologize for the delay. Again, thanks be to you all and have a wonderful day everyone!

12