Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex and love.
6k words
4.67
15.5k
11

Part 2 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

"Check your sheet," Roric insisted as Jaina finished lacing her dress. "I bet you're close to leveling."

Jaina was anxious to see if that was true and, with a thought, brought up the orange glow that was her sheet. Sure enough, she had more experience than before and was close to level three.

"Wait!" she cried in confusion. "I am almost level three."

"Your what?" Roric asked in surprise and pulled open his own sheet. "I am almost level two. How did you skip two and go to three?"

"I don't know," Jaina said as she tapped through the unbelievably complex interface. "The visitors really needed to hire a UI designer." She tapped her experience bar to see it did show a breakdown of the ten most recent gains, and her eyes went wide to see the results.

"Roric!" she cried. "It says I got experience for seducing you."

"So you were using your powers on me," he laughed.

"OH MY GOSH!" she cried even louder. "I get experience for having sex!"

"You do?" he asked. "Did you know that before you picked it?"

"I had no idea," she replied as she looked through her level two options. "There is so much to know about every class. I just picked this one for the ability to change shapes."

"That's the race," Roric pointed out as he smiled widely. "I bet you're earning XP for sex from your actual class. It must be a perk of seductress."

"Well, I guess it makes sense," Jaina admitted with a blush. "I can't really fight, so I have to earn experience somehow."

"And all you can do is seduce and have sex," he said and shook his ruffled mane. "Sheesh, you're going to level fast."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jaina asked as her embarrassment grew to think of what he was getting at.

He took her gently into his arms and cradled her head to his shoulder. "Shh. I am glad you level this way. The collar will cut your levels down to once every ten, so maybe you can make a lot of it up."

"By having sex night and day?" she asked.

"Would you prefer to have to grind monsters for very little reward?" he asked with a canine-like smile.

"I guess not," she replied and looked down as her cheeks went bright red. "I still get some experience when you kill things."

"And I will get some when you have sex," he replied, causing her to jump.

"What are you talking about?" Jaina asked in alarm.

He smiled and explained that he had a little secret too. Once he was level five and could create a collar, he would earn experience by playing with his pet. She was shocked that he had kept that from her and asked if that was why he pushed so hard for her to play a social class with sex skills. He admitted that was part of his plan, but it all worked out. Now they both had an easy path to level up and could look forward to her passing out a lot in the future.

"You're terrible," she laughed as he rubbed her stomach.

"Do you want me to help you level up to three real quick?" he asked.

"No," she cried and turned in his arms. "I already had my nap, and I still feel it. Let's get you to two and then go find that village."

He nodded, and they headed out to find more birds to help push him over. It took another hour, but four more birds went down, and Roric proudly announced he had leveled. Jaina checked her sheet to see that she was very close to level three. Assuming they made love again later, she would easily gain it.

With his level safely locked away, they headed for the road and started the hunt for the elusive town. It was amazing to be exploring a new world as she held her gnoll conqueror's arm and looked forward to the future.

"I still can't believe we did this," he said and looked down at Jaina. "Do you remember how we met?"

"Of course I do," she replied as her blush returned. They had met online through an adult-themed MMO and quickly developed a heated relationship. After months of playing together, he finally mentioned ordering a pizza from her favorite place. They quickly discovered that they lived less than an hour apart and decided to meet. Unfortunately, neither of them was super attractive, with him being rather skinny and she overweight. She also had a medical condition that rendered her unable to work and left her at home with time on her hands. Her time online was her only escape, and Eric quickly looked past all her faults and loved the woman inside. What followed was an erotic relationship where much of what they pretended in the game became real.

Then the visitors came and made New Eden by borrowing elements from their favorite game. Suddenly a whole new possibility opened up before them. They had an opportunity to live the fantasy free from their previous limitations and in perfect beautiful bodies. Now the game was real, and Jaina knew where it would lead.

"What a funny journey we have had," Jaina said as she leaned against him. "I can't believe I am going to be your sex slave."

"I can't wait until I can build a fort and add NPC guards," he said as he rubbed her back. "Then I can sit on my throne while you dance on your chain or kneel before me with those soft lips."

Jaina felt a chill run up her spine as he described a scene from their previous MMO. It was so much easier to pretend to do those things when you were looking through a screen. Now she would be doing them for real, and it sent such a thrill through her being she actually shook.

"So you plan to chain me to your throne?" she asked.

"It's where you belong," he replied and looked at her chest. Then, he reached out and pulled the dress down to admire them.

"Are you happy now?" she asked as they walked along with her top exposed.

"Make your skin whiter," she replied. "I want them to be creamy white."

Jaina used her racial power to adjust her skin tone and slowly grew pale until he said it was perfect. She laughed and played with other variations, able to grow or shorten her hair at will. After an hour of walking, they crested a small hill to see a few dozen small buildings nestled in the trees.

"That must be the village," he said as they watched from a distance.

"Good, can I pull my top up now?" she asked, growing nervous that people would see.

"You do realize you won't have clothes once you wear my collar?" he asked with a concerned look.

"I will warm up to it," she said with a perpetual blush at this point. She remembered the MMO and how he would put a chain on her collar and take her for walks. He intentionally went where other players would see her, but that was just pretending, and this was so very real. Would he really make her walk naked through a village like this?

To her relief, he pulled the dress up and tucked her breasts away. Then together, they walked down the road and approached the modest village. They immediately saw other players running about, and a few paused to stare at the two as they approached the guards on the road.

"Why are they staring?" Jaina whispered as she noticed the glares.

"It's because I am gnoll," he replied and patted her hand.

"But you're a silver mane gnoll," Jaina protested. "Those are hero players."

"Maybe, but most gnolls are monster players, and they are probably waiting to see if the guards react to me. It might take some time for people to get accustomed to seeing me," he replied.

Jaina nodded nervously as they drew ever closer to the guards, who appeared very lifelike. She knew they had to be NPCs, but they moved and yawned while watching them approach as if bored. One of them even waived when he noticed Jaina looking, and she smiled in return. The players went about their business, seeing that the guards didn't care about the new strangers.

"I feel nervous now," Jaina said as they worked their way into the streets of a town fresh from a fantasy novel. "I am a monster player. What if something attacks me?"

"Don't be," Roric insisted as they passed a woman with blue skin and three eyes. "We agreed on your race because people detect it as human or whatever race you are trying to mimic. So nobody will have cause to attack you unless you do something to give yourself away."

"You mean like change forms?" she asked.

"Even that doesn't give you away," he said and reminded her that there were several hero races that could change form.

"They still might attack you because of how you look," she insisted.

"Don't worry about me," he insisted. "People tolerate orcs and other races. So they will be fine with me. Besides, we're not playing the game to make other people happy. This is all about us."

"I know," Jaina replied and started to cling to his arm as a strange man in dark leathers smiled at her suggestively. She knew things like that would happen, especially considering her class. But now that she was here, it felt intimidating in a way she couldn't quite explain. If they were staring at her now, how much worse would it be when she was naked? Men and probably some women were going to leer at her openly and discuss what they saw. Maybe she could talk Roric out of it before he hit the fifth level or at least stall for time. After all, wasn't there some danger in being so openly suggestive?

"Hey, look," Roric said and pointed to the building on the corner. Jaina looked up from her thoughts and shrugged at the simple building whose only notable feature was it had three floors and glass windows.

"What's so special about that?" she asked. He laughed before pointing and telling her to read the sign over the door. She was shocked to see it said brothel and clung to him tightly, so he didn't get any ideas.

"See, you could even earn us some coin while you level," he said.

She went to protest but realized he was just playing, so she decided to turn the tables on him instead and see how he liked it.

"We should go in and find out what I would get paid," she said.

He came to a halt in the street, and she tried not to smile as he struggled to decide if she was being serious or not. If he called her bluff, it could lead to an escalation of dares until she either relented or went inside to find out.

"You're my pet," he said after a moment. "I don't like the idea of somebody else deciding who you sleep with."

She felt victorious as he relented but lost her smug expression when he turned with a smile.

"I will be the one to decide who you sleep with," he said.

She went wide-eyed as he started to laugh and pulled her along. Would he really tell her to have sex with somebody else? He toyed with it a few times in their MMO, even asking her to dance for a few prospective buyers. But it all turned out to be a test, and he never went through with it. Still, even suggesting it had gotten her heart racing, so she decided to test the waters and see if he would play along.

"Will you charge a good price?" she asked and looked up with innocent eyes.

"That depends," he replied and gave her a sideways look. "If I am selling your body for money, sure. But sometimes, I might want to see you pounded just for entertainment."

"If that makes you happy," she said sheepishly and blushed a deep red.

"Of course, now that we know you level from sex, I might just line them up and power level you," he said.

"You would never," she laughed and pushed him aside. Suddenly he grabbed her chin, lifting her gaze, so she was staring into his yellow eyes.

"Are you my sex slave?" he asked with an intense, demanding voice.

Jaina suddenly trembled to be asked such a direct question and nodded as she squeaked out a soft, "Yes."

He turned her around to face the passing crowds as he whispered in one ear.

"Then look at them and understand this. You will fuck anyone I tell you to without question. If I decide to level you up, you will say thank you and spread your legs wide." The way he said it sent chills up and down her spine as she trembled under his touch. Her gaze flitted from player to player, wondering which ones would she sleep with first.

"Now, common, I want to find an inn and get a drink. I can't wait to see what mead actually tastes like," he said as if nothing had happened.

Jaina clung to his arm silently, unsure if he won their little contest or if he meant what he said. All she knew was that her body tingled with excitement to think he could decide such things for her. Even if he never did it, knowing he could made her dizzy. They eventually found a large building with a sign that identified it as an inn.

They wandered inside to find a vast common room bustling with people and laden with the sweet scent of cooked meats. It was what you would have expected from any fantasy game with large polished tables and carved wooden chairs.

Roric directed her to one near the wall and sat her down before throwing his pack on the table. He rooted around inside and pulled out a tiny bag to dump out maybe a dozen coins.

"Hmm, maybe you do need to work at the brother for a few days," he said as he eyed the meager starting money. "Did you start with anything?"

Jaina removed her little pouch and rooted inside to discover she had even less than him. Added together, they had sixteen brass coins and one silver. Even the cheapest drinks turned out to be four brass apiece, which meant their money wouldn't go far.

"We need to find monsters that drop something of value," he said as their mead's arrived at the table. He stopped the waitress and asked her if there were any quests in town. She directed them to the public boards in the market square and suggested they could look there.

"So, we're poor," Jaina said as she looked into her drink.

"We just started a few hours ago," Roric said and tipped the drink back, discovering it was harder to drink with such a mouth. "The cheap rooms are a silver a night, so we will stay here and go check those boards in the morning."

"I guess we can eat the dry rations in our pack," Jaina suggested to save coins.

"It's only for one day," he said with a reassuring hand over hers. "We will find something with some value to battle tomorrow, and then money will flow in."

Jaina nodded her agreement and tasted her mead to find it sweet like honey. She was pretty sure mead was a cheap way to sanitize foul water and doubted it originally tasted so good. Regardless they sat in the common room until the sky darkened, watching the people come and go.

Eventually, a couple of minstrels set up near the back corner and began to play a lively melody. Unfortunately, people didn't seem to pay them much notice, and as the night went on, the two minstrels started to look dejected.

"Why do they look so sad?" Jaina asked when she noticed their faces.

"They are playing for tips," Roric said over his empty mug. "Poor guys are probably poorer than us."

Jaina considered the room that was swelled with adventurers and suddenly hit on an idea. She concentrated on her character sheet and went right to her skills. She had a new one called copy appearance which apparently allowed her to copy the look of any woman she touched. But this wasn't what she wanted to look at, and instead chose the skill erotic dance.

Licking her lips, she thought of a way to earn a little coin by putting on a bit of a display. She put the sheet away and turned to Roric, who looked sadly at his empty drink.

"Roric," she said nervously. "I have an idea, but I want your permission to do it."

"What idea?" he asked as he pushed the mug aside.

She quickly explained how she could get the people to pay attention to the minstrels and maybe make a little money for her efforts. Roric listened without any evident emotion on his face. He nodded at a few points and then asked her how she planned to do it. She quickly put her powers to use, growing long silky blond hair with ravishing blue eyes. She still couldn't change her clothing with it, but her dress was cut low enough to be more than enticing.

"So, do I have your permission?" she asked.

"I am sure we can get the money tomorrow," he insisted.

"Roric," she interrupted. "It's just a dance, and we might make enough to buy more drinks and pay for a hot meal."

He sighed and gave her a nod, telling her to do it.

Nervously Jaina crossed the room, drawing a few glances from men as she made her way to the minstrels. She interrupted their song, drawing more stares while leaning over to whisper her idea. For a full third of any coins gained, she would dance to get the crowd's attention.

The two men readily agreed and quickly took up a slower song full of haunting notes and seductive melodies. Jaina turned to face the inn as more and more people looked over and then activated the skill erotic dance and set her body in motion.

Her arms swayed over her head as her body seemed to flow like the coils of a snake, shaking out her hips as she spun in little circles. She had no idea she could dance like this, but it came as easy as walking. Before long, the noise dipped down as people began to whisper. Almost everyone was watching her dance as she spun her body before them.

A clink caught her ear as a coin hit the floor near her feet. It was followed by another a few moments later, and then they started to rain. Jaina danced and swayed, her back arched and chest thrown out as the song continued to drone on. Even she was beginning to feel aroused by what was happening, and seeing those hungry eyes feeding on the display only made it worse. When the song came to an end, she teased the crowd by bending low to pick up the coins drawing a few cheers. She quickly deposited the coins with the minstrels and bade them to play something more.

Another song began, and she started another dance with her hands sliding up and down her slender form. People watched, hoping she was about to pull off her dress as she cupped her breasts and smiled. Jaina was awash in sensations from nervousness to arousal. She had never done anything like this, and now she was swaying her body to entertain a crowd. More coins began to fly as she smiled and winked to the crowd, even blowing a kiss or two to thank a particularly generous giver.

She smiled at the crowd when the song ended and picked up a coin before dropping it between her breasts. People roared with cheers as she smiled all the wider and scooped up the rest to divide with the two minstrels.

By the time the division was done, Jaina had forty brass coins, eight silver, and one gold. The minstrels insisted she take the gold for saving their performance and asked if she would be available to dance for other shows. Feeling rather bold, she turned and pointed to Roric, saying they would have to get her master's permission first.

People called for more dances, but Jaina blew them kisses and waved as she returned to Roric and handed over her haul.

"Here you go, master," she said bashfully and pushed the coins to him.

"You were amazing," he said as he put a hand over hers. "Those dances were very arousing."

"It's called erotic dance for a reason," she said with a blush. "Look, you have enough for drinks, meals, and a better room."

"We have enough," he corrected, but she shook her head.

"I thought I was your slave?" she asked timidly.

"You are my slave," he replied and rubbed her hand as he looked at the coins with a nod. "And you have served your master well. I will take my coins now." He scooped them up and put them in his bag while Jaina blushed to have played her role so well.

A smile joined her blush as the two minstrels arrived and begged Roric to let Jaina dance for them the next night. Jaina remained silent as Roric bartered for her, referring to her as his slave for the first time to strangers. Jaina felt a storm of butterflies inside now that other people knew what she was. It was so exciting in a way she couldn't quite describe. To keep her mind occupied, she willed open her character sheet and was surprised to see she had reached level three. A quick tap, while nobody was looking, revealed that she earned a tiny amount of experience from the dance based on how many people she aroused. She looked around the room to see them starting at her now. Lusting eyes wondering if maybe she was for sale and, if so, how much.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12