Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She will be there tomorrow night," Roric said as the two minstrels got up and thanked him.

Jaina missed the conclusion of their conversation and quickly averted her gaze to Roric to avoid the other stares.

"So I am going to dance again?" she asked.

"At another inn across the village," he replied and waved to a waitress to order more drinks. He ordered two more meads and a hot meal for both of them, then sat back and explained his new idea. If Jaina was going to dance, she needed something better to wear and held up the gold coin as he smiled. "I think we can get you something a little more slutty with this."

"How slutty?" Jaina asked nervously as she looked over her shoulder to see some were still watching.

"Do you remember the silken wraps from our MMO?" he asked.

"Roric," she nearly gasped. "Those barely covered anything, and they were see-through."

"Exactly," he replied and sat back. "This will be good training to get you used to being seen naked. Start with this and slowly strip the clothing away."

Jaina felt her heart wildly beating as she thought of being naked before a packed inn as she danced erotically. The sensation hardly subsided as they ate their meals, and she kept looking about the room to see eyes looking back. Even an hour later, she noticed a few eyes still watched with aroused hunger as she tried not to notice. She realized Roric could probably make a killing selling her body to hungry men and level her up in the process. All he needed to do was have her dance before a crowd to fire them up and then tell them her price. No doubt, many would line up for their turn, and she would have a busy night earning her master money. There was no risk of pregnancy or disease in this world, so the only thing to prevent him from doing it was his own beliefs. Had what he said outside been a bluff, or did he really want to see her taken by other men?

The thought circled her mind as she nervously ate her meal. Never had she been so aroused to know that she was on display and that men desired her. She started to feel embarrassed when she realized that she enjoyed the attention. She wanted them to think of sex when they looked at her and chewed her bottom lip as she dared to wish one of them would make Roric an offer.

As if the visitors were listening, a form loomed over the table, and Jaina looked up into the eyes of a tall, graceful woman. She had a head full of golden curls that trailed down her back like loops of sunshine. Her face was beautifully sculpted with a slight nose and luscious lips. She had piercing green eyes that studied Jaina before turning on Roric. What struck Jaina the most was how short the woman's skirt was. It frilled out a few inches and failed to conceal the woman's green panties completely. She had similar stockings pulled up her legs, and Jaina could see the garter belt straps holding them in place. Over her chest was a green and black corset, laced tightly and thrusting the woman's breasts out. She even dipped in a low bow, allowing them both to look at her firm breasts as they nearly spilled out.

"Greetings, strangers," the woman began with a sultry tone. "I am lady Alexandria, and I have to admit I am impressed by this young woman." She finished her statement with a wicked smile and then turned to face Roric. She admitted to having already spoken to the minstrels and learned that the girl was his slave. She was a slave master class herself and ran the local brothel. She felt Jaina would make an excellent addition to her girls, especially since she was so adept at making men aroused.

Jaina listened in stunned silence as the woman offered Roric free access to the brothel in exchange. Roric turned her down and pointed out he had a sex slave to fill his needs. The woman pressed the idea that she could offer variety, but Roric countered that Jaina was a shifter and could be any woman he wanted.

Lady Alexandria's eyes lit up as she turned to Jaina and asked to see her change. Jaina looked to Roric first, who nodded she should go ahead. Jaina then changed her hair and facial structure several times to the delight of the woman who saw the value of such a slave.

"I will give you twenty gold and free access," Lady Alexandria insisted.

"She is not for sale," Roric insisted.

"Fifty gold, free access, and you can keep one of my other girls," she offered.

"Hmm," Roric replied as he looked Jaina's way. "I could buy new armor and a much better weapon for that kind of money."

Jaina's hands visibly shook as she couldn't tell if he was acting. Would he actually sell her to this woman to be put to work in her brothel?"

"Plus, I could come fuck her whenever I wanted," he added while tapping his fingers on the table.

"Then it's a deal?" the woman asked with a broad smile.

"I'm afraid I will have to turn you down," Roric replied and looked to Jaina, who was sure her heart was going to beat out of her chest. "She is rather precious to me."

Lady Alexandria looked shocked that he had turned down her offer, and the smile faded from her face. It was clear polite negotiations were over as her hands curled into fists.

"You mangy cur," she growled and pointed a finger at Jaina. "You refused such a generous offer when you don't even have a collar on her yet. What right does some filthy animal like you have to such a rare combination of classes? She belongs with somebody like me who knows how to put those talents to use."

"She belongs with her master," Roric retorted, but the woman ignored him and reached for Jaina.

"Come, girl. I have a free collar you can wear and the resources to keep you comfortable," she said.

Jaina jumped up as the woman grabbed her wrist. She tried to yank it away as Roric climbed to his feet and went for his weapon. She realized this was about to go terribly wrong, so she did the only thing she could think to do and slapped Lady Alexandria firmly. The sound echoed across the room as everyone went silent, and Lady Alexandria let her go.

"I belong to Roric!" Jaina shouted and latched on to his arm. "He is my master, and only he can sell my body to another."

Lady Alexandria held the side of her face a moment before breaking out into laughter. She took a few seconds to gain control, then looked Jaina firmly in the eyes.

"Mark my words, girl. He will sell you to me one day, and you will call me master." She then turned about and stormed out as Jaina looked away.

"Well, that was interesting," Roric said before turning to comfort Jaina.

"Can we go to our room now?" Jaina asked as the stress of the night became overwhelming. She had enough of riding on arousal and fear and just wanted to settle her heart for a bit. Roric nodded and even paid for a better room before leading her upstairs.

Finally, alone, Jaina was sat on the edge of a plush bed as Roric finally dropped his guard and let his anger show. That woman had gotten under his skin by threatening Jaina, and he paced the floor angrily while suggesting they go to another town. Jaina was more upset by what the woman said about him. She didn't like her Roric being called a cur or a filthy animal.

"If I had the levels, I would bend that wench over a table and teach her how to serve," Roric growled and looked at Jaina, who was sitting quietly on the bed. "I'm sorry, are you alright?" he asked and rushed to her side and took her hand.

"I'm fine," Jaina sighed and managed a weak smile. "I honestly have to say I have never had such an exciting day. This has all been so much fun, and I hate to see it end in anger."

"You could help me burn that anger off," he said with a canine smile and ran a furry hand down her cheek.

"Is that so?" Jaina laughed with a smile. "But why are you asking me? Shouldn't you just take what you need?"

Roric nodded and stood up before pulling her up to him. He grabbed the front of her dress and yanked it down, then firmly dragged it over her hips. Her panties were unceremoniously discarded as well as her boots. He then laid her on the bed and took her hands, raising them to the bedposts where he used his belt to tie them. He then pulled her legs up, so they were spread wide with her feet dangling in the air.

"I am going to work out all my frustration on this body," he said as he ran a hand over her stomach.

Jaina smiled in anticipation of what was about to happen when a delicious idea came to mind. She remembered her new levels and the new skill copy appearance. In the brief moment she looked over it, she saw it allowed her to become an exact copy of anyone she had touched in the last twenty-four hours. With a wicked smile, she activated the skill, and her form blurred as every detail of her body became an exact copy of the woman she had just slapped, Lady Alexandria. Roric stood back in surprise as she smiled and tried to impersonate the woman's voice.

"You filthy animal!" she cried. "You can't do this to me!"

Roric let out a low growl as a predatory smile curled his lips. She watched as he discarded his armor and revealed his massive furry chest. She went to call him a cur, but he wrapped a hand around her throat and leaned over her face. He squeezed her cheeks a little, forcing her to open her mouth as his long tongue forced its way in. She could do nothing as he filled her mouth, forcing her to taste him. He held her like that as he climbed between her spread legs and slowly guided himself in. Just as before, Jaina felt the intrusion, pressing in deeply before he came to rest on her stomach. Then she felt the knot growing inside as he locked himself in, rendering her unable to escape.

Without saying a word, he wrapped his hands around her waist and picked her up, hoisting her rear into the air as her shoulders sank into the bed. He knelt there, looking down with that hungry need as his hands tightened and the thrusting began.

Instantly Jania called out in a wailing voice as he aggressively pumped as fast as he could. It was a frantic pounding as she rocked back and forth at a dizzying pace. She was able to look up and see the bulge of his knot in her stomach as it bounced back and forth inside her. The sensation was overwhelming, but when she looked up into those yellow eyes, she felt something more. There was something primal about being taken by a creature that looked so savage. It tore at the parts of her mind that dictated what was normal and forced her into the realm of fantasy.

She wasn't just having sex; this was more of a conquest. He was proving who was master, and she instantly knew her place. With her voice sailing ever higher, he held her waist tight and slammed into her hips, driving himself to places no man had ever been. Her legs began to tremble as her grip tightened on the belt in response to the storm growing inside. She couldn't believe how wild and overstimulated she was as every muscle in her stomach tightened. Suddenly it came, and she announced its arrival with a long sweet note. Her body shook as her orgasm tried to release while his relentless pounding never let up. It was a strange mix of uncontrolled spasms and thrashing but tied and held as she was, there was no way to stop it.

On it went as she arched her back higher in an effort to relieve the overwhelming stress. Once again, she was lost in the pleasure and couldn't so much as remember her name. Her whole world was reduced to the sensation going on between her legs, and that was all that mattered. When the second orgasm came, she started to thrash again, but this time she had little strength. He snarled to see her losing the fight and began to thrust hard, causing her to wail with every one.

Jaina rolled her head in one long moan as a third orgasm rocked her dulled senses back to awareness. She was panting with every cry, unable to believe sex could be this fierce and powerful. Roric finally started to groan, and a minute later, he pulled her into his thrust and let out a long growl. She knew the time had come, and her body was filling with his seed. He held still while working her waist to drive every last bit deep into her womb.

She was allowed to fall panting into the bed as he knelt between her quivering legs waiting for his knot to subside. He didn't bother to untie her hands, instead laying across her so she couldn't escape. Jaina closed her eyes and gave in to the exhaustion, letting the warm embrace of sleep carry her away. It had been an exciting day full of tantalizing thrills, and she hoped the next day would bring even more.

12