Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Jaina was nervous before, it was nothing like it was now. This new inn was twice the size of the other one and had a raised stage on one wall. The floor was packed tightly with tables so that you could barely squeeze by, and people were already crowding in.

Roric paid for a room in advance and took her upstairs to peel her dress away. He could see she was nervous, so he decided to help her relax and made her dance for him privately. She did as her master instructed, dancing in a slow rhythmic way as her body spun and waved in the language of sex. Then he stopped her, and she looked down to see he was fully aroused, his knot already swollen. Jaina was taken aback by how much it resembled a dog and realized that it had been inside her.

"Down on your knees," he commanded and sat on the bed.

She did as she was told as he leaned back a little and spread his legs. He told her to imagine this was his throne room, and he was ready for her attention. Jaina understood what he wanted, and slowly she reached out, taking him in both hands to feel the warm slick skin. She began to gently stroke as she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around the top few inches.

"Good girl," he groaned and threw his head back. "You are going to spend so much time doing this."

Jaina moaned as she struggled to suck a cock so very different from a man's. She ignored the difference and saw this only as her master's wish and put any thought of stopping out of her mind. With closed eyes, she focused on working her lips, eager to please Roric in every way. As the moments slipped by, she found the thrill of him being in her mouth intoxicating. This was what they wanted to come her for, and now she was doing it. She was a fair maiden, serving her beastly masters every desire and need. She found a sense of excitement growing and drowning out the fear. All she wanted to do was make him happy, and tonight she would do all that more.

He began to groan as she worked to suck as much of him in as she could. Her hands worked at the base and fondled his knot, sliding underneath to pay with his rather impressive balls. She couldn't wait until he had his lair, and she could spend every day on her knees pleasing him like this.

His groans quickened, and so did her hand, stroking him in rhythm to her head bouncing between his lap. He leaned back further as he let out a long, drawn-out moan and put a furry hand on the back of her head. She never let up her pace, sucking firmly with silken lips as her excitement grew. Suddenly his hand tightened in her hair, and he let out a few faint gasps, then took overworking her head for her. It went on for almost a minute as his legs went taught, and then he could take it no more.

Jaina's mouth was awash in the warm seed of a gnoll as he worked her head to keep pleasuring. She had to swallow when it became too much and started to seep out. He let her head go and lay back on the bed, moaning in pleasure as she took over and sucked him even more firmly. She finally let go and held it up, kissing and licking all down the length.

"You are amazing at that," he gasped from where he lay motionless.

Jaina smiled and licked him clean before finally sitting back to smile at him. She was fully aroused now, and looking at that spent cock made her wish she could mount it. Instead, he looked at her with a pleased smile and told her she was ready to dance. He put her dress on over her new outfit and took her back to the common room by the hand. The two minstrels were already there, playing a slow dirge to an audience that hardly paid them any mind.

Roric took Jaina directly to the stage and then pointed to the table he would be sitting at. Her heart beat fiercely as he loosened her dress and told her to have fun. She walked onto the stage as the minstrels ended their song and paused for her to get in position. She waited for Roric to sit down, then nodded to the men who began a sultry, exotic tune. Then she activated her recently boosted skill and swayed into the rhythm of an erotic dance.

She immediately earned some cheers, but most of the audience appeared busy with food or conversation. With the excitement of his seed swimming in her stomach, Jaina didn't want to disappoint her master. Just as she started to feel bad, she remembered her new skill and activated allure. Suddenly dozens of heads turned, and the audience was captured. Now was the time for her secret weapon, the one her master planned for the night. She began to twist in gyrating turns, her hands held high above her head. As she did, the loosened dress began to fall away, leaving Jaina dancing in black panties and a see-through top that barely contained her breasts.

Cheers rose from the crowd, and the coins fell at her feet. The moment of exposure had been so exciting she could hardly contain the energy. Now she was almost naked before the crowd, dancing for their pleasure and hoping to make them hunger for her body. She stole glances at the faces to see how they started, lusting to taste the fruit on display.

Now she trembled in her steps and was intoxicated by the thrill. She was so grateful Roric made her do this and couldn't help but smile. That broad smile, beaming with happiness, only made people more enthralled, and the coins rained down in an almost endless hail.

The minstrels took up a new song, this one a little more sultry and with a bit of spice. Jaina went into a new dance, her hands wandering her body like a lover. With eyes closed and lips gently parted, she swayed before the crowd as her hands went where they only dreamed theirs could.

She slid over her breasts a dozen times, picking them up and letting them bounce. A few daring men even attempted to toss a coin into them but drunkenly missed the mark. This song went on for nearly half an hour, and when it ended, Jaina was so aroused she wanted to pounce on Roric again.

The minstrels paused to clean the stage so Jaina wouldn't slip on the coins. While she had her moment of rest, she looked up to see Roric with a full plate of hot food and talking to a man who pointed her way. She saw Roric nod, and the man hurried off into the back of the inn as Roric waved to get her attention.

Jaina smiled as their eyes met, then her mouth fell open silently as Roric made a gesture across his chest. She understood what he was suggesting and looked out over the lusting crowd. Well over a hundred faces were watching now, their hungry eyes eager for more. The minstrels took up their instruments and went into a new song, slow and mysterious, as Jaina faced the crowd, her heart racing.

She slowly moved her hands up and cupped her chest, then spun around, turning her back to them as she began to writhe and twist. Then she curled her arms and threw them high over her head as her sheer bra fell at her feet.

People cheered as she teased them by keeping her back to the audience. Then with a smile spread across her face, she spun around and let them see all of her glory. Coins began to fall like never before, and Jaina was once again intoxicated by the power of the moment. The song went on for what seemed like hours as Jaina's skin crawled with sexual tension. She danced with sex and hunger until the minstrels paused to clean the floor again.

She stood nervously before the crowd, letting them take in her body, when she had another wonderful idea. Roric said he wanted her to grow accustomed to being naked, and in the heat of the moment, while she couldn't possibly be more turned on, she thought of a way to please him.

She stepped to the edge of the stage and called for the audience to be quiet. Once they were settled down, she smiled and thanked them for their generosity. She then strutted across the front and gave Roric a wide smile before turning the audience and activating pleading innocence.

All at once, she looked like the most innocent creature in the world as she twisted nervously before them. She bashfully told the crowd that she really wanted to be naked, but her master forbid her to remove her panties for anything less than ten gold coins.

They fell like sunlight from heaven, two dozen gold coins rolling about the stage. Jaina blushed and turned away with a smile before hooking her panties with her thumbs. She nodded to the minstrels, who took up another song as Jaina rocked and rolled her hips. Then, with her rear facing the audience, Jaina slowly bent at the waist and pulled the panties down.

She stepped out of them as she began to dance, her hands wandering her naked body. She kept her eyes closed for the entire thing, savoring the delight of being naked before so many. Time became meaningless as she stepped through the coins, swaying her body in a dance of sex and lust. When it finally ended, she picked her panties up and offered to sell them for five more gold. A buyer was found almost immediately, and a bidding war drove the price up to ten. Jaina tucked the panties into the hand of the lucky winner and blew him a kiss before stepping back to smile and thank the audience again.

She went to put on her dress but looked at Roric, who was sitting with a pleased smile. She realized what was making him so happy and folded it over her arm instead. She walked across the common room still completely naked, and handed the dress to him for safekeeping. She took her place beside him as his naked little pet while the minstrels divided her share. She managed to make over fifty gold in mixed coins that the minstrels paid directly to Roric.

Jaina was then presented with a plate piled high with steaming food and a tall mug of wine to drink. She was amazed Roric was being so generous with the money, but he smiled and shook his head. He asked her if she had noticed the man he had been talking to, and she nodded that she had seen it. Roric explained that he was the owner of the inn and contracted Roric for Jaina's services. She would be dancing here every night for the foreseeable future, and all of her dances would be naked.

Jaina nodded as the butterflies in her stomach rose in a great swirl. The tension and excitement was almost unbearable, and her feet bounced in nervousness. She had done this in a moment of wild excitement, but now that the dance was over, she felt very naked. There were still plenty of eyes watching her from across the room, and she smiled, knowing that her body was theirs to watch.

After her meal, the stress was driving her wild, and she finally turned to Roric with pleading eyes.

"Will you do me a favor?" she begged.

"After what you did, I think you deserve a reward," he said.

Jaina knew the excitement was going to keep her awake all night, so she begged Roric to take her upstairs and fuck her to sleep. That night the patrons roared with laughter when Jaina's cries echoed down the halls. When she finally collapsed into the bed, the last of her energy spent, she found it easy to sleep after all.

12