Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis was encased in a kind of skin, but she quickly pulled it back and sucked the soft flesh inside. He moaned as she got him harder, sucking him with tender lips. Suddenly his hand was in the way, and she looked up to see him shake his head.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

He remained silent as he got up and turned her around, and locked her hands behind her back. She moaned as he slid his cock back into her pussy and buried the knot to let it swell inside.

"Why?" she asked as the knot became tight.

"Because I want to," he said and stroked her rear gently. "I assure you, you will spend plenty of time sucking my cock. But today, I want to breed you again and again."

"And you promise it will always be from behind?" she asked.

"My little pet," Roric said as he tightened the leash in his hand. "I already promised you that it would always be this way. Even if you beg me to change, I assure you, this is all you will ever get."

Jaina went to speak, but Roric burst into motion, fucking her body with an animal-like fury. She lost control almost immediately, screaming as she was mercilessly pummeled. Her body quickly responded, and in less than a minute, she was wailing in her first orgasm. She couldn't believe he was fucking her like this so soon after the first go and wondered how many times he planned to do it.

The field echoed with wet slaps as Roric fucked his slave. Jaina swore it went on for longer than the first time, her legs actually getting weak. By the time Jaina was allowed to collapse, she had had four more orgasms. Jaina lay in the grass panting with her arms still locked behind her back. She curled up her legs as his seed seeped from her opening, and without a second thought, she fell asleep.

When she woke up, something was swelling inside, and realized she was back on her knees.

"Roric?" she cried just before the pounding began again.

"I am so glad you made me promise to fuck you like this," he said as she rocked from his wild attack. "I was starting to feel bad about going so rough. But now I don't have to worry, do I? You want me to use you like this because it makes you feel like my slave.

"Yes!" Jaina cried as her world filled with wild sex. "Never fuck me any other way!"

"Trust me, I won't," he replied with a pleased smile and continued to punish her.

Jaina's moan was one long continuous wail as her body shook in yet another orgasm. Again, she was lost to passion as a wild animal fucked her for the third time that morning. She actually started to feel tired from the strain of her body rocking so violently, but she didn't want it to stop. Somehow she craved being this way, helpless while her master used her for what he wanted. Suddenly another orgasm pulsed out as if out of nowhere. Jaina screamed in joy as her body convulsed with wild spasms, unable to abate while the fucking went on.

"What are you doing to me?" she pleaded as he pulled on her leash.

"Power leveling you," he replied as his cock thundered deep in her stomach. "You were close to seven. I want to get you there before we go back."

"What about your level?" Jaina cried between moans.

"I hit level five hours ago while you were sleeping," he laughed. "My collar has been around your neck ever since."

Jaina went wide-eyed as she tried to move her arms, desperate to touch the collar. Could he have put the actual slave collar on? No, it was impossible. She had to accept it willingly, and she was passed out. She pointed out this fact, and he laughed while pulling the leash.

"You did accept it willingly," he replied. "I woke you up just long enough to show you, and you took it from my hands and put it on yourself."

"I did?" she gasped as her body teetered on another orgasm.

"You did, but you were so exhausted that you settled right back down and went to sleep," Roric said. "But since you put it on yourself, the timer is now ticking. In five days, it locks, and you will be my sex slave forever."

Just hearing that sent the next orgasm crashing in. Jaina couldn't believe it was finally happening. She was a good and proper slave with a full slave collar. She wanted desperately to pull open her character sheet to see the change it made. But instead, all she could do was provide her pussy to her master to use as he saw fit. Maybe when he was done fucking it, he would let her look.

Roric went on for several more minutes before finally letting out a loud groan. His orgasm pumped even more fluid inside, but that wasn't what Jaina was concerned with. What really troubled her was the powerful orgasm she had in perfect unison with his. He held her still as his knot slowly diminished, slipping out a few minutes later.

This was normally the point where Jaina would fall to the grass, but strangely she felt good. Even her arms didn't feel particularly uncomfortable despite being bound for hours.

"Not tired?" Roric asked and let out a low chuckle.

"No," Jaina replied and turned her head to look back. "I could go again, but I don't know why."

"I think I can answer that," Roric said and reached down the unlock her arms. He then took her into his lap, holding her tight as she opened her character sheet.

Jaina was shocked to see a new class for her character. She was now a level five sex slave, a level one morphic, and a level six seductress. She quickly opened her skills to see some old ones were gone, but a few new ones were in their place.

[Shared orgasm] [accommodate] [Rapid recover] [Naked defense] [Sexual Escalation] [Cleanse]

"What are all these skills?" she said and tapped shared orgasm to discover she would always have an orgasm when her partner did. Accommodate allowed her body to stretch to contain large partners without being harmed and worked for her ass and pussy. Rapid recovery was a healing ability that refreshed her stamina quickly after having sex so she could go again. Naked defense was right up Rorics alley as it encouraged the slave to be naked. So long as they wore little to no clothing, they wouldn't sunburn or get frostbite. They could also walk barefoot over sharp rocks, glass, or thorns and be unharmed. Jaina knew instantly that her boots were going away the moment she read that skill. Then there was sexual escalation, and she finally understood why her final orgasm had been so powerful. The skill caused every orgasm she had to be stronger than the one before it. That meant if Roric drove her to three or four orgasms in one session like he tended to do, she would be screaming out of her mind by the end. Cleanse was a rather useful skill and would come in handy if he intended for her to service six men tonight. It allowed her to refresh her body as if she had just bathed, becoming perfectly clean and unsoiled.

"Now, do you understand?" Roric said with a wide smile.

"I understand that I am all about sex now," Jaina laughed. "I am essentially a sex slave seductress with a tiny bit of morphic power.

"Yes, and you have two classes that earn experience from having sex," he pointed out and tapped her character sheet. To her surprise, he was able to open the experience history despite it not being his sheet.

"I can do that because I am your owner now," he said when he noticed her expression.

"You really do have complete control of me now?" she whispered.

"I do, but I want you to see this," he said and pointed to her history. Sure enough, she earned experience from sex twice, once for the sex slave and again for the seductress. She realized she was teetering on the brink of another level, and one more good fucking would push her right over.

"That's why you were fucking me so much," Jaina said as it all started to click.

"Yes, because I want you to unlock level six for the sex slave," he said and tapped her sheet to show the skills for the next level. He clicked on one called easy going, and Jaina shook her head no.

"You can't do that to me!" she cried as Roric started to laugh. The skill had one straightforward feature. It made orgasms far easier to have.

"I can and I will," he said. "I am saving your points so I can put them all there when you level."

"Roric! Paired with sexual escalation, I will be out of my mind," she insisted.

"That's how I want you," he said and rubbed her stomach. "I want you to crave sex and be addicted to orgasms. I want you to hunger to be down on your knees while I pound you to a dozen or more."

Jaina smiled and let out a deep sigh before shaking her head.

"Well, I think it's time you fucked me to level seven then."

"With pleasure," he said, pushing her to her knees.

"Wait, you're ready again?" she asked, unable to believe it.

"Well, there is something you should know," Roric said with a laugh. "Now that you're properly my slave, I get experience when I fuck you."

"I know. We talked about that before," Jaina said as she felt his hand fondling her pussy.

"Right. I knew in advance that I would need a way to keep up with you, so I spent all my points on endurance and unlocked the skill second wind. I can recover my entire stamina pool three times a day."

"Three times?" Jaina said in alarm as a familiar object began to slide into her body. She started to breathe heavily as he worked himself in, knowing this would be a fucking like no other.

"My pool is so large, I can fuck you twice before I need to refresh," Roric said as his knot tightened inside her pussy.

"So with three refreshes, you can fuck me six, no eight times before you need to rest!" Jaina cried.

"Exactly," Roric said and pulled on her leash. "I now make more experience by fucking you than I could farming these worthless zemmics. And just so you know, I intend to do all my leveling by pounding this body." He adjusted himself, causing her to groan, and then took all the slack out of her leash. "So from now on, I will fuck you eight times a day, and they will all be just like this."

Jaina's voice carried over the open plains as she was fucked like never before. She knew she had leveled when the orgasms started to come fast, each better than the previous one. By the time Roric had his orgasm, Jaina had had eleven, and the twelfth she shared with him was mind-blowing.

By the end of the fucking, Roric had gotten his wish. Jaina was now, well and truly, addicted.

12