Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a strong heart full of desire to be owned and the ability to commit. You wouldn't be naked in my arms right now if you didn't," he said.

"Sweety," Jaina added as she took one of Evalynn's hands. "I will be at your side to walk you through all of this just like I did yesterday."

Evalynn recalled how Jaina had taken a great deal of time to explain the dance and how it would progress. She had even danced with Evalynn before going on, showing her how to shake her hips just right. Evalynn recalled the fear of going before that audience, knowing her clothing would soon be coming off. She shook so badly that her legs threatened to fail, but Jaina had smiled and taken her hand, and suddenly it all felt so much easier to do.

"You soothed me right before the dance," Evalynn said

"I did," Jaina replied. "You were shaking like a leaf."

"Did I do that out of my own free will then?" Evalynn asked.

"Sweetheart," Jaina said with a wide smile. "You did it all out of your heart. All I did was help take the fear away so the real you could blossom out."

`"But I was so aroused for you," Evalynn said as she remembered the burning need to touch Jaina's body.

"Well, maybe I used my seducing smile on you a few times," Jaina laughed. "But not until we were four of five orgasms in. You got that far on your own."

"So that's why you two went wild for each other," Roric laughed.

Evalynn covered her face again as Jaina put a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, please say you're not mad at me," Jaina pleaded. "I only did it to make it easier on you. I promise I won't ever do it again."

"No," Evalynn said and looked Jaina in the eyes. "I don't think I have the courage to do that without your help."

"I think Jaina can dance alone for a few nights," Roric said and rocked Evalynn gently. "It sounds like too many people have abused your trust before. It sends the wrong message if all you ever seem to do is dance and fuck to make me coins."

"But, how will I serve you?" Evalynn asked as she turned to look him in the face.

"Well," he said and scratched at an ear. "Let's have an honest talk about some possibilities."

Evalynn listened intently as Roric explained that her best talent was her strength as a warrior. She was higher than both of them and brave in combat, so he wanted her to join him in hunting. She would be allowed to wear her armor while they were out on the hunt, and together they could tackle much bigger prey. He also felt more secure bringing Jaina along if Evalynn was there to protect her.

"But I can't use my skills with the collar on," Evalynn said and pointed to the red leather strap. He certainly didn't expect her to fight with only level four ability.

"We will get you a normal collar," Roric said. "One that marks you as my slave but doesn't come with any penalties."

"It also doesn't convey the sex slave class," Jaina added. "But the collars are really pretty."

"So it would just be a collar?" Evalynn asked as she felt a little dejected.

"Jaina, show her yours," Roric instructed.

Evalynn watched as Jaina went to his pack and fished something out. Her eyes went wide to see a black leather collar studded with rubies and diamonds that spelled out the name sex slave.

"It is very pretty," Evalynn said as she took it from Jaina's hand. "But, I kind of like the sex buffs."

"Ha," Jaina laughed. "What girl doesn't? You will still get to experience all of that. You can wear the real collar whenever you need to have sex, and I will wear that one."

"So we can trade?" Evalynn asked as she handed the collar back.

"Of course, we can," Jaina said. "The collar doesn't make the slave. It's what's in your heart that does. And you have a beautiful heart that shined like a star last night. You drove those men wild, and they threw money at us in a frenzy." Jaina paused as she considered a point and looked at Roric. "How much money did you make last night?"

"One thousand two hundred and thirty gold," Roric said. "Actually more, there were so many brass and silver coins they still haven't been counted."

"You made over a thousand gold from us last night?" Jaina cried. "Roric, that's enough to buy a huge house and furnish it.

"Did you say you had a base-building class?" Evalynn asked.

"I am a chieftain," Roric replied. "I can build a rustic camp of tents and animal hides."

"You are aware that you will have a chest or some object you can sacrifice gold in once you create your base," Evalynn said. "You could turn a lot of that gold into a vast amount of points. I don't know how big your base gets, but I am sure you could do a great deal."

"She's right," Jaina said. "I remember that from the classes. You get a conversion box or something."

"I hope this doesn't sound greedy, but I was hoping to wait until we had ten thousand gold," Roric said. "Then I was going to head south and look for someplace to build our home."

"So I just have to dance and fuck for a few more weeks," Jaina asked.

"If you wouldn't mind," Roric replied with a smile.

"Well, I suppose I can be persuaded to do it, provided my loving sister in slavery promises to keep you company," Jaina said.

"You want me to keep him company?" Evalynn asked.

"Yes," Jaina said with a smile. "Otherwise, he sleeps with my girlfriend Chandice."

Roric laughed and rubbed Evalynn to soothe her nerves.

"I promise to take good care of you," he said. "I will get you a collar as soon as we can."

"What about slave cuffs?" Jaina asked and held hers up.

"I don't know if she can wear armor with those on," Roric replied. "Even if we did get it on, the armor might make the cuffs rub badly."

"Oh, good point," Jaina said sourly and pondered another idea. "What about a tattoo that said, slave?"

"I wouldn't want to mark her permanently," Roric said and stroked Evalynn's head.

Evalynn felt a strange sense of calm as the two talked about ways to help show her slavery to him. Somehow it all felt wonderful and for the first time since coming here she was happy. All it took was to fall to her knees and open her mouth to a gnolls cock. She wanted to laugh at that thought even as Jaina wiped another tear from her cheek. Speaking of gnoll cock she could feel his on her back and realized he was slightly aroused. She looked up as a thought that would never have occurred to her before came to mind.

"Why are your cheeks getting red?" Jaina asked.

"I was just thinking," Evalynn said and then leaned forward so Jaina could see the shaft behind her.

"Oh," Jaina said with a nod. "Well, stand up a little. I will help get him in."

Evalynn stood with her rear over Rorics cock as Jaina crawled in. First, she plunged a few fingers into Evalynn and started to rub, causing the elf to pant softly. Then she wiped the fresh wetness around her delicate pussy before grabbing hold of Roric. She guided him to the soft elven hole and pushed in the tip. Then she got up and held Evalynn's hands so the woman could lower herself down slowly. Inch by inch, her body swallowed her master until she sat on his knot.

"Work your hips, sweetheart," Jaina suggested. "You need to get him in before it gets too big."

Evalynn did her best, rolling her hips in a little circle until her body suddenly dropped a few inches, and he was in. Then she laid back with a satisfying feeling of being full even as the knot continued to swell. Roric resumed stroking her hair as they lay in the sunny field, fully joined. She couldn't help but run her hands over her tummy, where she could feel the bulge. Jaina bent over and kissed the bulge before running her hands over it herself.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Jaina asked as Evalynn nodded, her face red with a blush. "Now, give our master some fun."

"You know what I think you should do," Roric said before either woman moved.

"What?" Evalynn said and turned a little to look back.

Roric motioned Jaina into his arms and pulled both women tightly to his chest. Evalynn was firmly pressed into his soft fur, with Jaina practically sitting in her lap.

"Now go to sleep," he urged his pets. "Go to sleep so I can hold you quietly for a little bit."

Evalynn nestled in and put an arm over Jaina as the two closed their eyes and did as they were commanded. With her body tightly packed with a beast, man's cock Evalynn fell asleep and dreamed a good dream for the first time since she was a child. A new dream would begin when she woke up, and Evalynn would dedicate her heart and soul to serving Roric.

12