Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coins started to fall before the music had even begun playing, and men rushed to the wall to put in their offers. The music began, and Jaina started to sway, amazed at how many men wanted a chance at Alexandria's body.

It was minutes into the song when Gisley tugged at the dress, and off it came. People cheered to see the creamy skin on display, and the coins rolled around the stage in earnest. A minute later, the bra came off, and breasts no mad was allowed to see were on full display. It was a rain of coins to get the panties off, and Gisley was at her hips pulling the strings in no time at all. Off they came to reveal the hidden treasure, and the minstrels took up the slow sexy dance.

Jaina's hands wandered her body, feeling every curve that was Alexandria. It wasn't long before Gisley pinched her rear, indicating it was time to play between her legs. A hand moved lower, sliding into place, and Jaina nearly laughed to discover Alexandria was perfectly shaved. She had a full luscious pussy, with soft pink lips, and Jaina made sure everyone got to see it. She spun and waived in her slow sensual way, her fingers teasing the flesh at the center. Then, in Alexandria's voice, she began to moan, singing loudly so they could all hear what the woman in the throes of passion sounded like.

She had orgasm after orgasm as people threw coins in a near-constant rain, forcing her to keep masturbating for their entertainment. Once again, Roric had to call a stop to the coins, stating Jaina didn't have enough time to masturbate for them all. Still, the coins were thrown, and Gisley swept them in bags until, at last, it was time for the next phase.

Hours of using erotic dance and seductive smiles left a room full of men wildly hungry. Evalynn had to turn a few away from the stage while Jaina danced, assuring them they would get what they wanted later. Now Jaina was in the back room getting ready when somebody knocked on the door.

"Come in," Jaiana called as she straightened the blankets on the bed. She heard the door open and turned to see the sparkling eyes of Gisley.

"Gisley?" Jaina asked. "Is something wrong?"

"I just wanted to ask you if you are looking forward to this?" Gisley said.

Jaina tried her hardest to understand why the poor girl asked such questions. She seemed overly concerned about Jaina's prostitution but in an oddly curious sort of way.

"Gisley, come sit here," Jaina said as she sat on the bed and patted the place next to her. Gisley slowly walked over and sat beside Jaina, looking at the floor as she tapped a foot. "Now, what is this all about?"

"I can't tell you," Gisley said and let out a sigh. "I made a mistake."

"You keep saying that," Jaina interrupted. "What mistake did you make?"

"I am afraid to let anyone know," Gisley replied as tears started to run down her cheeks. "But seeing you do it, I thought maybe it wasn't so bad. You always seem so happy."

"If you mean selling my body for sex, then yes, I am very happy, but why would you be concerned it was bad? Are you religious or something?" Jaina guessed at the woman's problem, but her efforts were in vain.

"No," Gisley replied and let out a pained squeak. "I just. I made a mistake, and now I can't fix it!" She started to cry profusely and ran from the room, leaving Jaina speechless. Evalynn arrived at the door as the girl dashed out, so she looked in and asked what had happened.

"I haven't the slightest idea," Jaina said. "She was trying to tell me something, and then she fell apart."

"I am telling you, that girl has more skeletons in her closet than the necromancer kings had in their armies," Evalynn sighed.

"Maybe she's a necromancer!" Jaina said excitedly. "That would certainly explain her strangeness."

"Ha," Evalynn laughed. "Nobody is stupid enough to pick that class after what happened."

"I read about it online," Jaina agreed. "To think a massive war between players actually happened. But it never said how it ended."

"I don't know anybody who can say how it did either," Evalynn added. "But your first customers are here. Shall I send one in?"

Jaina waved her on, and the sex began as dozens of men lined up to sample the delights of Alexandria. Some of the men clearly had sour dealings with her as they asked Jaina to pretend to be begging them to forgive her. She played along, fulfilling every heart's desire, until after a long night and several changes of bed linens, Evalynn reappeared to tell her she was finished.

"I am tired," Jaina said as Evalynn helped her up.

"You should be," Evalynn laughed. "By my count, that was fifty-four men."

"What? How is that possible?" Jaina said in alarm.

"You have no idea what time it is, do you?" Evalynn asked.

"I, I guess not," Jaina said as she looked around the windowless room. It was impossible to gauge the time, and the sex had kept her distracted. She knew it was an unusually high number, but so many seemed impossible.

"It's nine in the morning," Evalynn said. "You have been fucking nonstop for twelve hours."

"Twelve hours? How am I still alive?" Jaina cried as she put her head in her hands. "I didn't even notice the time pass."

"Roric says you have a passive skill that refreshes your stamina after sex. He thinks because you kept going, it kept you awake. He joked you could probably stay awake for a year if we could find enough men to feed you," Evalynn explained and sat on the edge of the bed. "And now I have something else to tell you."

"Please tell me Roric is giving me the day off," Jaina said.

"No, it's about Gisley," Evalynn said. "She came back about an hour after she ran out. She wanted to see what you were doing, so I allowed her to peek through the door. She watched you for hours with tears in her eyes. Then, when it got late, she said she had to go and would be at the place where you two met to sing a song for you."

"I will find out what is bothering that girl if it kills me," Jaina said as she tried to puzzle out what was eating the poor girl alive.

"I have to admit I am starting to feel sorry for her," Evalynn admitted. "She always seems so cheerful and happy, but there is a sadness haunting her soul."

"The mistake she made that can't be fixed," Jaina said as she pondered the answer to the puzzle that was Gisley. "Well, I think I have had enough sex for the night. I hope our master is pleased with the haul."

"Over a thousand gold again," Evalynn said with a nod. "And I am told several offers for your hand in marriage."

"I wonder how long it will take word to get back to Alexandria?" Jaina laughed just before a voice echoed through the inn.

"Where is that fucking whore!" Alexandria shouted.

Evalynn smiled at Jaina and patted her hand.

"I think she already knows."

12