Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 16

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
4.7k words
4.85
6.4k
5

Part 16 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

Roric dumped the bags out on the table of their private room as Evalynn and Jaina began to sort the coins. It was an impressive haul full of small gems, some jewelry, and the magic swords. They had been paid two hundred gold for the recovered sword alone, so whatever came from the wolf was just added bonus.

"There is a decent amount of brass," Evalynn said as she focused on pulling it out.

"There is plenty of gold, but what is this?" she asked and held up a dark metallic gray coin.

"A steel bit," Roric said and pointed to the surface where two crossed hammers were etched. "The dwarves use them in trade as they craft quite a bit of gear out of steel. Some of the underground races use it as well."

"So it's useless to us?" Jaina asked.

"A metalsmith might take it as a trade for gear," Roric suggested and started to pull out the dozen or so gems.

They had three hundred and twenty gold, almost five hundred silver, a dozen steel bits, and nearly a thousand brass coins when it was all said and done. It was a decent haul considering it was paid for in orgasms, and Roric joked they should return to that mine every few days.

"What do you think is down that spider tunnel?" Evalynn asked.

"Nothing we need to worry about," Jaina replied. "I don't want to go near the spiders."

"I don't care for them myself," Roric agreed and looked at Evalynn. "You should go to bed. You have been up all night."

"I am fine," Evalynn replied. "My variety of elf can delay the need to sleep for up to forty-eight hours. If I want to, I can meditate to recover stamina."

"That's useful," Roric said with a nod. "I have to say I am enjoying having you at my side and around to protect Jaina. You have been a tremendous blessing to us."

"Thank you," Evalynn replied with a blush. "I am grateful you have taken me in. I didn't realize how lonely I was until you told me to go."

"Well, you're property now," Jaina said with a smile.

"I think this proves we could make a decent income from adventuring," Roric said as he sat back to look at the haul. "Once we sell those other words, we might be close to a thousand gold."

"Aw, there goes my chance to serve my master," Jaina pouted.

"Ha, I know your desires better than that," Roric said. "You're dancing tonight and servicing the customers afterward." He paused and looked to Evalynn as she stood nearby waiting. "Hmm, I feel like you aren't getting enough attention."

"I am fine," Evalynn insisted as Roric started to smile.

"Take off your armor. I want to test an idea," Roric said and turned to Jaina. "Give her your collar."

Evalynn stripped as Jaina removed her collar and then took the normal one Evalynn. She strapped the slave collar on tightly and then helped strip her of her clothing until she was bare. Roric then moved to the bed as he shed his own armor, then sat on the side and motioned Evalynn to come to him.

"On your hands and knees," Roric instructed, and Evalynn did as she was told, placing her head between his open legs. Without being instructed, she used her mouth to work the tip of his cock out of his sheath and began sucking him to arousal. Roric waited until he was hard enough that Evalynn had a mouth full and then turned to Jaina. "Copy my form and take her from behind."

Evalynn choked and tried to look back as Jaina's form blurred. A moment later, she was an exact copy of Roric and looked down on that sweet elven pussy. This was a new experience for her, and she felt excited by its prospect. She and Roric had spoken about it before, but the time had come for Jaina to fuck her first woman.

It was surreal to reach between her legs and handle a cock, but she knew exactly what to do. She slid it into that glistening fruit, working it in until the knot was stretching the lips. It felt so strange to feel a pussy this way, and the moment sent her blood pumping. She pushed the knot in with a little effort and then waited for Evalynn to be trapped.

Evalynn moaned on Roric's cock as Jaina invaded her body from behind. She was at the mercy of her two lovers and knew they would show little of it. Jaina laughed as she felt how tight Evalynn was getting around the knot and looked to Roric to see him nodding. She tested the pull to see if it would come out, but all her pussy did was bulge.

Jaina adjusted her knees and grabbed the woman by those sumptuous hips. She squeezed tightly, then as quickly as she could, she banged the helpless victim. Evalynn was alive with moans that were muffled on Rorics cock. She struggled to roll her hips as Jaina plowed her as hard as possible.

"Oh," Jaina moaned as she felt what it was like to fuck a woman for the first time. It was an empowering experience as the warmth and wetness of Evalynn's pussy was so inviting. She wanted nothing more but to go deeper, driving herself into the woman's soul. She felt as if she was a part of Evalynn; their two bodies now become one. She understood why Roric was always so hungry to be inside one of them, and she smiled as Evalynn had her first orgasm.

The sensation of her cock being awash in the outpouring of Evalynn's orgasm was amazing. It only made Jaina more aggressive to fuck her and squeezed those hips for more traction. Evalynn's body was rocking so aggressively she was struggling to keep Roric in her mouth. Jaina just leaned back and enjoyed the sensation of that pussy stretching around her. She fell into a good strong rhythm, punishing Evalynn's body as she savored the sweet silkiness of her pussy. She wanted to stay here the rest of the night and keep thrusting into the tender flesh.

Roric grabbed the back of her head and held her to his cock. He made sure she was sucking deeply before he started to explain her future.

"When I have the camp and a dozen NPC gnolls, this is how I intend to use you," he said. "Some days, you will be bound, others hanging by chains. Some you will be leashed and walked like Jaina said. But always, your body will be punished by my hungry men until you can't remember your life before being my sex slave."

Evalynn moaned pathetically and then had another orgasm; such was her thrill. Jaina laughed and gave her a series of hard thrusts before returning to her rhythm. She was so turned on to be fucking like a man and seeing a helpless woman suffering from her efforts. She liked the slow build-up of a man, but she struggled to make it last as long as Roric did. Once the build reached a critical point, all she wanted to do was finish. She began to growl like a gnoll, her hand tightening until her claws dug in, and then she gave a mighty thrust.

The orgasm of a man was like an intense explosion, coming all at once and then tapering off as her cock pumped the gooey liquid inside. Jaina tried to thrust gently, but she was so sensitive that even the slightest movement was maddening. She wondered how Roric managed to do it as he often kept hammering right through them.

Evalynn shared the orgasm, coming again with a wild groan as her body ran wet with her release. She rocked her hips to keep fucking Jaina, who groaned with every twist.

"So, what do you think?" Roric asked now that she had completed the task.

"I want to fuck this pussy night and day," Jaina admitted. "Please tell me I can fuck her!"

"Alright," Roric agreed. "But only from behind as roughly as you can. I don't want her having gentle sex."

"I promise to be as hard as you are," Jaina moaned as she tried to pull back, but the knot held her in place.

Roric nodded and recommended Jaina change shape to get out. She laughed and quickly morphed back into herself, causing a sudden evacuation of Evalynn's body. A flow of white liquid began to pour out, and Jaina saw her chance at a feast. She quickly bent over to plant her lips on Evalynn's flower and began to savor the taste of freshly fucked pussy.

Roric started to moan as Evalynn's silken lips continued to delight his firm cock. She worked diligently to please her master as her bright eyes looked up to see his pleased expression. Behind her, Jaina was licking her milky folds, eager to taste the sex and passion. The hungry chain of lips and tongues lavishing tender flesh reached a crescendo when Rorik finally growled as his orgasm broke loose. Evalynn jumped as she shared the orgasm, her body suddenly flowing with passionate juices. Jaina was there to lick up all that sweet honey, desperate not to let a drop go to waste. She smiled to think how much she loved the taste of pussy now and how easy it was for Roric to convince her.

Roric let Evalynn suck him dry, then laid back as the woman ran her lips up and down his shaft, kissing and licking tenderly. She lavished his knot with sticky licks, then sucked at the bunched skin of his sheath. She kept going lower until her lips arrived at his furry sack, and she used her tongue to massage his balls. Her hand gently stroked his cock while her mouth worked below, worshiping her master's body with all she could.

Roric laid back and enjoyed the attention as Evalynn began to moan. Jaina was still feeding on her tender pussy, and inside, the pleasure was beginning to build. To speed things along, Jaina used a hand to rub Evalynn's sensitive clit while using her tongue to reach in. It wasn't long before the woman started to trash, and a few moments later, her legs shook as she had another orgasm. Jaina savored the new rush of honey, lapping it up as Evalynn trembled in stimulation.

Roric Sat up and ordered the woman to stop but gave Jaina a few more minutes at her tender flower. Then poor Evalynn was allowed to rest while the collar was returned to Jaina. The two then crawled into bed together to share some passionate kisses and hugs as Roric looked at the treasure haul. He decided that the treasure was best put in the small chest from the spriggans and safely stored in the magic tent.

He decided to walk both his pets naked through town and into the fields, following Evalynn's directions on where she hid her pack and extra equipment. It was recovered from high in a tree, and he raised the tent beside it so they could stash the loot and gear safely away.

"I hit fifteen, by the way," Jaina said as Roric closed the tent to prepare to walk back.

"What does that give you?" Roric asked.

"I can make my skin sticky so I can grab objects or scale surfaces," Jaina said. "My seducing smile upgraded to be effective on undead, and don't you dare think it."

"Not looking forward to seducing a zombie?" he asked as Jaina shook her head no.

"I also got a skill called surrender, where I gain increased health and stamina recovery by giving you what you want."

"So you have your first true sex buff that works on yourself," Roric said with a nod and then looked at Evalynn. "Have you leveled recently?"

"I haven't looked," Evalynn said and brought up her sheet. "Yes, I am thirty-three now."

"I hit twelve," Roric laughed. "My slaves are so much more powerful than me."

"You're not fucking us enough," Jaina pointed out. "You get plenty of experience from that."

"I have sex with you two at least eight times a day and sometimes more," Roric pointed out. "I am sorry that I can't spend all day pounding your body."

"Such a pity," Jaina laughed.

"Besides, you earn twice as much experience from it as I do. You would be twenty by the time I was fifteen," Roric pointed out.

"So when can you shape change into more complex things?" Evalynn asked.

"Well, I can do humanoids of about my size now. I could probably mimic the gorlocks easily because they are human-shaped monsters, but at level eighteen, I gain the ability the assume animal shapes. I am also slowly gaining the ability to grow or reduce my mass to appear to be larger or smaller than I really am."

"Where does the mass come from?" Evalynn asked curiously.

"It's magical, I guess," Jaina replied with a shrug. "But I gain the ability to absorb mass to grow much larger later. I can keep the mass or even use it to heal myself if needs be."

"I am looking forward to when you can duplicate yourself," Roric said with a wink. "Two Jaina's will be quite interesting."

"You can duplicate yourself?" Evalynn asked.

"Not for a long while now," Jaina said but explained that she could divide in half, each body sharing one stamina pool. She would technically be the mind in both bodies, but she wasn't sure how that would work.

"It's a fascinating thing to think of," Evalynn said as she looked out the door to see a dark form on the horizon. "What is that?"

Roric joined her at the doorway, looking out to see a dark shape moving at the far range of their sight.

"Whatever that is, it has to be big if we can see it from this far away," Roric said and raised a hand to shield his eyes from the sun. "It looks like it's heading for town."

"Maybe it's a raid," Evalynn suggested.

"I don't remember much about raids," Jaina said as she joined them. "But aren't they supposed to be pretty tame around the spawn ring?"

"Usually," Evalynn replied with a nod. "But the world likes to throw surprises at people. For example, I saw a raid once that was a hoard of giant rats led by a pack of wererat hunters. It nearly wiped out the town and made many people move away before it happened again."

"Let's pack up and get closer," Roric suggested as his interest was perked. Raids often came with special rewards for the people who stood against them. If this was a special event, he wanted to be a part of it, and with Evalynn at his side, he knew they could win.

Evalynn was ordered to dress, and then they collapsed the tent back into its bag before running off. The dark shape disappeared over a hill, and a few minutes later, they crested it to see chaos. A building was burning as a great scaled creature with three heads fought with over a dozen players. It resembled a hydra with four legs, a long tail, and heads on long necks, but this hydra was breathing fire in short streams, which they were not known to do.

"That looks dangerous," Jaina said as they took in the sight.

"This has to be a raid," Roric said as he eyed the situation.

"Sometimes dangerous things do wander out of the wilds," Evalynn said as she put on an armor buff. "Or sometimes a terrible player intentionally lures them out into the starting areas."

"I didn't put on my sex buffs," Roric said as he turned to Jaina. "Bend over really quick."

"Ha, now I'm just a quick fuck for boosted stats," Jaina laughed as she did as her master commanded. Roric was inside her in an instant, and he started to thrust even before his knot was finished. Jaina groaned as that lump moved inside until it finally got big enough to hold. Roric grabbed both her wrists, holding her arms back as he pounded her flesh like he always did. It wasn't long before the first orgasm came, and Jaina cried out in moans as her stomach rolled in pleasure. Her second orgasm made her so wet his thrusts became slaps, and her fluids splashed on his armor. She smiled through the whole thing, moaning and groaning as her master fucked his pet. His buffs started to go off as he became more aggressive, and Jaina could do nothing but accept her purpose. She used her own buff of surrender to boost herself and started to dance on her toes as the third orgasm came close.

[lvl 15 sex slave skill: surrender] By surrendering to your master, you gain increased health and stamina recovery.

Her third orgasm was pure love and sweet release as she started to beg him to be harder. Finally, he growled and thrust in deep, driving Jaina to her toes. She shared the orgasm and sang a clear high note as her body was filled with her master's reward. She kissed Evalynn to boost her strength, then turned awkwardly to Roric to kiss him while still attached. They watched the battle for almost a minute until he was able to pull out, then he adjusted his armor and led the way.

Jaina followed behind the two with a smile on her face. She liked this need to take her body before combat, then during combat, as she kept a monster busy. It was a lovely way to adventure, and she was truly happy for a change as they rushed the strange three-headed dragon thing.

"Crushing swing!" Evalynn shouted as she leaped supernaturally high into the air. She came down swinging her weapon in an arc, causing a serious wound to the monster's side. It flashed red for a moment, and a symbol like a shield being broken in two appeared over it.

[lvl 2 Glaive knight skill: Crushing swing] Leap into the air and deliver one heavy attack. A modest attack that does 20% more damage and lowers a target's defense for 12 seconds.

Roric used a charge and landed a solid hit on the beast's leg. While the monster had been distracted by the players in front of it, the new attackers drew its attention. It suddenly saw them as the biggest threat, and one of those three heads twisted back as a tail lash sent Roric flying.

Evalynn clubbed the head aside as it raced down in a vicious bite. The monster's head was easily as large as her torso and filled with teeth as long as fingers. It snarled and snapped, driving Evalynn back as she activated a skill called spiraling defense.

[lvl 10 Glaive Knight Skill: Spiraling defense] Launch into a series of twirling maneuvers that are very difficult to penetrate. Improves parry chance by 50% for 10 seconds.

Jaina found it difficult to track the woman's weapon as it became a blur of swings and parries. The beast's head was battered every time it tried to snap her, so instead, it took a deep breath, and out came a pillar of fire.

"Evalynn!" Jaina cried as the woman was bathed in red flames. Roric suddenly rushed in from the side and speared the neck to drive it away. The flames ended as Evalynn stood smoking and singed but otherwise looking very unharmed.

"You're not dead?" Jaina asked in alarm as she ran up.

"Oh, I'm injured, but my health has a ways to go before that thing kills me," Evalynn replied and took up her weapon.

"I forget we can't be killed like that," Jaina laughed. "I am still used to the idea that being set on fire is pretty much fatal."

"It doesn't have a very strong breath," Evalynn commented and waited as Roric yanked his spear free and scampered to avoid the bit. "But I think we should try to keep this head from breathing again." With that, she shouted "impale!" and leaped yet again, landing with her glaive on the beast's head. She drove the head to the ground and then used her weapon to pin it in place as it thrashed to get free.

Roric joined with a charge, attacking the neck again as the creature thrashed and wailed. A second already injured head turned around to assist and nearly snapped Roric in half. He rolled away and used his spear to drive those terrible jaws back as they tried to tear him apart.

Magical darts, arrows, and thrown hammers were pelting the monster as it struggled to take on so many. Another tail slash nearly struck Jaina, who wisely scampered back, feeling useless in such a battle. Then the monster turned two of its heads on the group near the front and breathed on them in unison. Two gouts of fire converged on the group as a wall of white light formed over them. The flames were turned away as the people under that shield looked around for their savior, and Jaina spotted Gisley.

The purple woman was in her maid's outfit with hands outstretched as she sang in a silver tune. Spiral clouds of silver dust formed around her hands and then blew to the creature's heads as if in a breeze. One head fell almost immediately, crashing to the ground asleep. The other resisted for a bit; then, the whole body stumbled back as it fell over too. Evalynn and Roric had the third head pretty much defeated when the body came crashing down.

The players leaped at the opportunity to attack an easy target and quickly hacked the monster apart. Jaina watched as Gisley ran to the injured and blew a handful of glitter on their wounds, mending injuries and erasing burns. People thanked her profusely and hurried to finish the beast off as Gisley healed every injured player. She eventually walked around the body to where Roric and Evalynn were and blew some dust on them, just to be sure.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12