Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a healer?" Jaina asked as Gisley approached with her antenna curled up ti.

"It's a racial power," Gisley replied. "It's called Mending dust."

"Is that sleep spell a racial power too?" Jaina asked as Gisley nodded. "Why don't you ever use your class powers?"

Gisley looked sad and then turned away as if Jaina had wounded her.

"I told you. I made a mistake," she replied and walked away.

"Gisley!" Jaina called after her. "I didn't mean to upset you." The woman didn't respond and melted back into the crowd as Jaina wondered what had happened.

"I heard that," Roric said as he and Evalynn joined Jaina's side. "So her mistake has something to do with her second class."

"She must have picked something she thought would be fun but turned out not to be," Evalynn said.

"Whatever it is, it really bothers her," Jaina said as she looked at her two lovers. "And she put that thing to sleep by herself."

"I suspect she's at least as high level as me," Evalynn guessed. "Maybe even more."

"Then why stay here near spawn?" Jaina asked. "Unless she has some fear of going in like you did."

"She might," Evalynn replied as she considered a point. "Do we know if she has any friends?"

"Chandice made her sound like a loner," Jaina replied. "They assumed she was sneaking out at night to meet a lover, but we know what she's really doing. So I guess the customers at the inn are her friends."

"She has one friend," Roric said and turned to Jaina. "You."

"Am I a friend?" Jaina laughed. "She keeps asking me if I am happy doing what I am doing, particularly the prostitution, but I don't know why. Maybe I need to talk to Chandice again."

"Hmm, I am becoming more and more interested in this mystery," Roric said as he eyed Jaina. "Why don't we go back to the inn, and you can spend the rest of the afternoon with Chandice."

"Oh, I get to make love to my girlfriend again," Jaina replied with a smile.

"You do what you want to do," Roric laughed. "But see if she knows anything more about who Gisley is."

"And what about your reward for killing the raid?" Jaina asked as she looked around. "I don't see anything."

"Maybe it was just a random monster," Evalynn said when a bell rang out suddenly. A golden light appeared near the monster, and a chest appeared. Every player who did at least some damage was able to open it and find something for them inside.

Roric found a small number of coins and a potion of healing. Evalynn had coins and a small gem with a symbol carved on it. Jaina checked to see if she had anything, and to her surprise, the chest contained a tiny pearl. She picked it up and showed it to the others as Roric suggested she keep it and have it attached to her golden belly chain.

Afterward, they headed to the inn, where Evalynn stripped her armor and joined Roric in the common room for a drink. Jaina went looking for Chandice and found her washing dishes in the kitchen. She crept up behind her and wrapped her in a hug before asking if she had any time off to make love. Chandice frowned and pointed to the mass of plates that needed washing. Jaina offered to help wash them, then suddenly had a better idea and took off her collar. She picked one of the simple wooden plates up and spread her hand over the surface while activating absorb. Instantly the skin of her body consumed the residue and left a plate that only needed a quick rinse to finish.

"That's a handy skill," Chandice laughed.

"It's one of the ways I can eat," Jaina said as she started to clean plates. "I can even drink by absorbing."

"Can you absorb something living?" Chandice asked as she rinsed the plates Jaina was handing her.

"You know, it doesn't say," Jaina replied as she pondered it a moment. "I have used it to absorb vines, but what would happen if I tried to absorb a person's skin?"

"I don't want to think about that," Chandice laughed. "I'm sorry I brought it up."

"Well, I would love to talk to you about Gisley some more," Jaina said as she went back to cleaning plates. "Do you know if she has any friends?"

"As far as I know, you're the only person she even tries to talk to," Chandice replied. "She's always friendly and cordial with the customers. I have seen her have small conversations with them, but you seem to have a genuine connection to her."

"And I don't know why," Jaina insisted. "She keeps trying to tell me something, but she never quite says it."

"I have no idea what that could be," Chandice said and rubbed a plate dry. "But, I once heard her recite a lullaby. She was alone in the back ally, and I don't think she knew I was in the doorway. It was so gentle and loving that I almost wanted to cry."

"That's something," Jaina agreed and added it to the list of mysteries. "Did you see her stop that monster dead in its tracks?"

"No, but I am not surprised to hear it," Chandice said. "Rumor around town is Gisley is the highest level player, and by a sizable margin. That's why Alexandria backed down in your little confrontation. Nobody wants to risk challenging Gisley."

"So the most powerful player in town is a barmaid?" Jaina asked.

"Hey, your girlfriend happens to be a barmaid," Chandice laughed.

"I didn't mean it like that," Jaina replied and handed her the last dish. "It just doesn't make sense that she would stay here. It's almost like she's hiding."

"Well, I would love to tell you why, but I don't know," Chandice replied as she took Jaina into her arms. "But I do know I want to spend some time alone with you."

"Then, my love, you should take me to bed," Jaina replied just before they kissed. For the next hour, they made love in the tiny maid's bedroom, and Jaina savored the taste of her favorite fruit. It was a day of interesting discoveries and moments of note, but chief among them was the power of Gisley, the lunar fairy.

12