Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 18

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
5.6k words
4.81
6.8k
7
0

Part 18 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

The shock caused Jaina to pull away, freeing the trapped woman. She sat on the edge of the bed as Gisley's character sheet winked away. Gisley tugged at the blankets to try and cover herself, so Roric helped her by tucking them firmly around the trembling fairy. Tears poured from her eyes, and she hid the sight behind her hands as she started to sob profusely.

"Gisley," Jaina said softly and came to kneel before the crying woman. "Sweetheart, please tell me why this has you so upset?"

"Because it was an accident!" Gisley sobbed. "I didn't want to be a prostitute! I wanted to be a prostilate! The two options were next to each other on the list, and I was so nervous when I made my character that I didn't realize I picked the wrong one. I didn't discover it until I was in New Eden, and then it was too late!"

"Oh, Gisley. I am so sorry," Jaina sighed and leaned over to hug her.

"I don't want to be a prostitute!" Gisley sobbed as she threw her arms around Jaina.

Jaina picked her up, careful to keep her wrapped in the blankets. She held the crying fairy tight, cradling her head as she rocked gently to help soothe her. She looked to Roric for support again, but he could only shake his head. There was nothing they could do for the woman except feel sorry for her.

"I don't want to be a prostitute," Gisley repeated as Jaina struggled to comfort her.

"Why don't you just reset?" Jaina said.

"Did you see what level she is?" he asked.

"No, I was too shocked by the class to notice," Jaina replied.

"She's level forty-six," he replied. "She may even be evolved. That might be why she is a lunar fairy, not just a regular one. She would have to give up a ton of progress, and even then, I am still not sure it would work."

"Oh, goodness," Jaina sighed and kissed the top of Gisley's head. "You poor thing."

"I wanted to reset," Gisley sobbed. "But I was so afraid to die. It isn't as easy as some people say it is. I tried to get myself killed, but I was too scared to go through with it!"

"Oh, sweetheart," Jaina cooed and rubbed her back as they rocked. "So you were forced to be a prostitute even though you didn't like it."

"No," Gisley said and curled more tightly to Jaina. "I have never used it."

"Never?" Roric balked. "How did you manage to get to such a high level then? The monsters here have to be worthless to you."

"I can -- I can earn experience by giving people good dreams," she said between sobs. "I did some adventuring before, but people were always mean. So I came here and stayed at the inn where there would be plenty of people asleep at night."

"You have been leveling by giving people at the inn good dreams?" Jiana asked in shock.

Gisley nodded and cried as she curled up into a little ball. It was all starting to make sense and explained why she stayed at an inn near spawn. It also explained why they had never seen her use anything but fairy powers. Her other skills were probably not well suited to combat or even adventuring, but why was she so interested in if Jaina was happy? All Jaina could think to do was lay down with the girl in her arms and let her cry it out. She stroked her back gently as the tears poured until finally, she began to sniffle softly.

"Sweetheart," Jaina whispered as she stroked that lovely lavender hair. "Why were you so concerned if I was happy doing what I did?"

"Because I didn't think I could ever be happy doing it," Gisley replied. "Then I saw how happy you were doing it. You made me wonder if maybe I could be happy like you were."

"As a prostitute?" Jaina asked as Gisley nodded. "Oh, you sweet fairy angel," Jaina sighed. "That's why you keep watching and asking questions. You are searching for a way to be happy with your class."

"Yes!" Gisley cried and started to sob again. "I wanted to play as a prostilate, but I picked the wrong class."

"What was a prostilate?" Roric asked.

"An all-female order of priestesses that focus on healing, harmony, and love. I wanted to blend the fairy's soothing, protective powers with the priestess's love powers and be an avatar of love," Gisley said and wiped at an eye.

"That kind of reminds of a sort of a cupid persona," Roric said.

"That was sort of what I wanted," Gisley replied. "Flying above people to bless them with happiness."

"And instead, you ended up with a class that spends most of its time on her back," Jaina said before kissing the top of her head. "

"I have been upset about it for so long. I was hoping you could show me how to be happy!" Gisley sobbed as Jaina rubbed her soothingly.

"Don't be so sad," Jaina urged as Roric came to the bed and started to stroke Gisley's head.

"I feel bad for you, and I am sorry we drew it out this way," Roric said as he used his claws to gently massage her scalp. "If it means anything to you, I think your idea was wonderful and selfless. You are as beautiful a person on the inside as you are outside. I am also impressed at how happy you appear despite carrying this tragedy around."

"I try to be happy," Gisley replied in a weak voice. "I thought I was going to be so happy here. I wanted to be a champion of love and harmony. I had it all planned out, but I was so nervous, and I made a simple mistake."

"Shh," Roric urged. "What can we do to help you?"

"I don't know," Gisley sobbed.

Roric took a long moment to think of an option, then remembered Gisley's secret place. He realized that there was no reason they had to stay at the inn, and if they left, now they could be in the woods with the tent up before midnight. Perhaps, she would find some comfort in her little pond, and they could talk about her issues.

"Evalynn should be free to leave the hall, so why don't we all go for a walk," he said and picked up Gisley's dress. "That way, we can talk in private where no one will hear." He handed the dress to Jaina and told her to meet him in the hall.

Jaina got Gisley dressed and sent her into the hall before turning to straighten the bed. On her way out, she stopped to use the peephole and smiled at the sight in the other room. Isanha was sitting on the edge of the bed, squeezing her breasts tight as a powerful lizard man rammed his cock between them. He held her head down, so the tip of his cock slid into her mouth in preparation for her eventual feeding.

"Oh, lucky girl," Jaina sighed and left to join the others in the hall, where Roric was explaining the situation to Evalynn. They gathered their gear and together headed into the dark streets of the village. An hour later, Gisley was still wiping her eyes, but she was done sobbing and holding Jaina's hand tightly.

"Where are we going?" Gisley asked as her mood started to level out.

"We are going to the forest so you can be alone with us and your thoughts," Roric replied.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Gisley asked.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Roric asked.

"Because I have tried to get close to people before," Gisley replied. "But people are so focused on money and levels. Everybody is looking for the easiest path, and once they find out how much my glitter sells for, they turn on me. They try to convince me to keep giving them glitter, not realizing it's the source of all my fairy powers."

"It is?" Jaina asked.

Gisley nodded and explained she didn't have a mana pool; she had a glitter pool. She expended glitter with every spell, and it recovered slowly unless she was in the moonlight. On nights with full moons, her wings would produce glitter at no cost, but that was never fast enough for them.

"We would never make a demand of you like that," Jaina said.

"And yet, we already do something very similar," Roric said. "I exploit your class to make money by using you as a prostitute."

"That's completely different," Jaina protested.

"Is it?" Roric scoffed. "You have an asset, and I use it to make money. It's exactly the same."

"Except that you didn't force it on me," Jaina stated. "We discussed the offers, and I told you to go after the money and not pass them up. Also, I lose nothing in the transaction and gain experience from it."

"Not to mention it is rather fun," Evalynn added.

"Oh, are you missing your time earning your master some money?" Jaina asked with a smile. Evalynn cleared her throat before admitting she wouldn't mind doing it again and was hoping it would be soon.

"See," Gisley sighed. "You two look forward to it. I wish I could feel like that."

"Oh, love. You can't compare yourself to us," Jaina said. "A big reason why Evalynn and I enjoy it so much is because of Roric. We enjoy the thrills of him being our master and deciding when and with whom we have sex."

"Do you like being told to do it?" Gisley asked.

"Well, I like being told, and Evalynn likes to be forced, but yes, we need Roric to take charge. One of my biggest fantasies is a loss of power to a man. I love his being able to order me to do things I wouldn't normally do because it feels so good. There is a certain sensation that comes from being his slave that is hard to explain. It's like when you're afraid of something yet excited to do it. Kind of like the first time you ever rode a roller coaster. Only he keeps you riding in that sensation and mixes it with arousal for hours until you are so addicted to the feeling you would do anything to keep it. It's why I am naked everywhere I go, to keep that tension pumping through my veins."

"It feels that exciting?" Gisley asked as she played with Jaina's fingers.

"It's hard to describe until you feel it," Evalynn chimed in as they crested a hill under a sky full of stars. "And Jaina is right. The thrill can become very addictive. You hate when you finally come down and will do almost anything to return to it."

"I notice people come back for you," Gisley said and looked at Jaina. "I see them say thank you in the bar sometimes."

"Of course they do," Jaina laughed. "People don't like to admit it, but they love prostitutes. We give men what they desperately want, and a good prostitute makes every man feel like he's special to them."

"That won't be hard for me to do. I have a skill that does that," Gisley admitted. "I have all sorts of skills that increase pleasure in sex for my partner."

"So all you need is the courage to start doing it," Jaina said and squeezed her hand. "I will teach you if you really want to learn."

"Hmmm," Gisley said and looked back to the town that was just a series of lights in the distance. "I want to get to the pond faster. Will you let me carry you?"

"Carry us how?" Roric asked as Gisley started to smile. She threw out a hand a disc made of light and as clear as glass formed In the air. It floated effortlessly and was large enough for four people to sit on.

"Please get on," Gisley said as she tilted her head to one side cutely.

"Ha, does she practice being cute?" Evalynn asked as they all sat on the floating disc

"She has a natural talent for it," Roric said as he put an arm around Evalynn.

"Oh, I suspect we haven't seen cute yet," Jaina said as they all turned to watch Gisley. Behind her, the moon suddenly moved, climbing high into the sky to shine like a beacon in the night. Silver glitter filled the air and spiraled around Gisley's form as she threw out her arms. Suddenly her dress was gone, and all she wore was a silver chain at her hips, holding up the sheerest of silver cloth. Something like shadows unfurled at her back, and suddenly wings of midnight black, blue, and purple spread out behind her.

"Oh!" Evalynn said as she covered her mouth. "Your description of her wings did them no justice."

"How was I supposed to describe something as beautiful as that?" Jaina asked. "I have no context to compare it to."

"She is amazingly beautiful," Roric agreed.

"You three are very sweet," Gisley said with a smirk as her eyes sparkled with purple light. "And I am so glad you know about me. It can be so lonely trying to hide what I am all the time."

"We understand why you need to hide it," Roric said. "None of us will ever betray your secret."

"Good, then hold on tight and let me fly us the rest of the way," Gisley said as her wings began to flutter. She lifted from the ground in a gentle sway before turning to race down the road. The magical disk immediately followed her, floating above the road in a smooth perfect balance. The moonlight struck Gisley's wings, causing them to trail spirals of silver glitter that drifted by as they passed.

"Oh, I feel so soothed by that," Jaina said as the glitter collected in her hair. "It's like being in a dream; only you're still awake."

"No wonder people fight over fairy glitter," Evalynn said as she, too, felt the overwhelming sense of peace. "She is like a little factory of pleasant feelings."

"And this dust is free because the moon is striking her wings," Roric said. "No wonder she sneaks out at night, she can't use her wings where anyone will see them, and they are most powerful at night."

"Too bad she can't use them all the time," Jaina said with a wicked smile. "The view from here is rather nice."

They all looked to see that as Gisley flew level, her silver slips of cloth flapped in the breeze, making it easy to look between those silky legs to her hidden flower.

"Hey! No peeking!" Gisley cried as she overheard them and tried to cover herself with a hand.

Jaina burst out laughing and reminded the girl that they had just been making love an hour ago, and Roric had witnessed some of it. Evalynn was the only one who hadn't yet seen those lovely petals, so there was no point in trying to hide it now.

Gisley relented and took her hand away as Jaina told them how her folds were full of tasty glitter. The others couldn't help but try to see it; however, there was so much glitter in the air it was impossible to tell.

Gisley carried them at great speed into the distant forest and down the narrow paths as moonlight streamed through the dark canopy above. It wasn't long before she pulled up at the shore of a little pond as the sounds of frogs and crickets filled the air. She intentionally chose a clear area to one side and allowed them to climb off before dismissing the disc.

"Here we are," Gisley said as she fluttered near the water's edge.

"That is a wonderful way to travel," Jaina said with a pleased smile and slowly approached Gisley to take her hands. "Thank you for bringing us here."

"Thank you for being my friend," Gisley replied and leaned in to give Jaina a little kiss. Jaina used her grip on the woman's hands to pull her in, forcing the kiss to go on and on. When she let Gisley free, the woman fluttered off with a musical giggle that melted the heart just to hear it.

"I am in love with that woman," Jaina said as Evalynn came to her side.

"Who wouldn't be after hearing that laugh?" Evalynn said. "I just want to hold her in my arms and smell the scent of her hair."

"It has a sort of lilac smell," Jaina replied.

"I am very jealous of you," Evalynn complained as Gisley fluttered just a step above the water, going through a spiraling dance as she spread her glitter. Somehow the landscape around them seemed sharper and more full of color as fireflies shone brighter, and the shadows had sharper contrast. Despite the trees, the moonlight seemed to fill the air, illuminating night flowers that suddenly began to bloom.

"She is enchanting the forest around her," Evalynn said in surprise. "If her dust can do this, it would cause a mad demand for her power."

"Then we keep this to ourselves," Roric said as he pulled the cord on the magic tent. It folded out and rose into the air, becoming a massive structure in seconds. He tied it off and joined the woman at the shore to watch Gisley dance with a slow spiraling grace as silver glitter came away in waves.

"Why don't you and I take our armor off," Roric suggested to Evalynn, and the two went back to the tent. They returned a few minutes later to find Jaina sitting on the grass as Gisley continued to dance, the forest becoming more and more magical with every passing second. The moonlight itself became visible silver rays that sparkled with light and danced on dew drops that appeared on every spider web.

Roric sat between them and put an arm around each of his pets as Gisley paused and looked rather sad.

"Is something wrong, sweetheart?" Jaina asked.

"I can't use most of my power," Gisley replied and reached up to the slave collar around her neck. "It's blocking me."

"It's part of the trade-off to be a slave," Jaina said. "You get all the wonderful bonuses to sex, but you lose access to most of your primary class. Since you're so high level, you should be capped out at about five on the fairy class.

Gisley brought up her character sheet and confirmed she was stuck at level five and then looked sad again.

"You don't want to take it off, do you?" Jaina asked.

"I," Gisley began and fluttered to them and ran a hand over the collar. "I like it," she replied and chewed her lip. "It felt good to make love with it on, and I like belonging to someone."

"The curse of the collar," Jaina laughed and knelt up to take one of Gisley's hands. "It's hard to give it up once you have had a taste of its delights. That's why that woman took my place tonight. She tasted the collar and was so hungry to have it again; she was willing to fuck all those men for Roric."

"But you and Evalynn aren't wearing one," Gisley pointed out.

"I only have two collars," Roric explained. "That woman is wearing one, and you have the other."

"Do you want me to give it back?" Gisley asked as she reached up to take it off.

"I have a better idea," Roric said and held a hand up to stop her. "Why don't you keep it on just for tonight and let us all make love you to until morning."

"All of you?" Gisley asked as her antenna went straight up, and her eyes turned as purple as her darkening cheeks.

"I will pay you ten gold for each of us," Roric said as he tested the fairy.

"You will pay me?" Gisley asked and looked to Jaina before touching the collar again. "I know you should pay me because I am a prostitute, but aren't I your slave too? Doesn't that mean I would have to give the money back to you?"

"It does," Roric said and stood up to look her in the eyes. "But, I need you to tell me that you want to keep that collar on. If you do, I am taking you as a slave girl, and you will put those prostitute skills to use."

"You would command me to do it?" Gisley asked.

"You will do it tomorrow night," Roric said in a commanding tone. "Now, are you ready to be my slave and a prostitute?"

Gisley looked lost until Jaina tugged at her hand and pulled her gently to her knees. Gisley was face to face with Roric's groin, and Jaina sat up to stroke his sheath.

"Open those fairy lips and show your master that you belong to him," Jaina said.

Gisley looked up to meet Rorics gaze as her gentle mouth slowly opened. Jaina stroked a few inches of his cock free of the sheath, and Gisley sucked him in.

"Good girl," Jaina said softly as she stroked Gisley's arm. "You're a slave now, and you will spend the rest of your days with us. You sleep in our room, and you share our bed after you are done fucking all the customers for the night.

Gisley moaned as Roric put a hand to the back of her head and guided her lustful strokes. He was about to speak when a cloud of glowing pink hearts danced above Gisley's head. He suddenly let a deep low groan as his head went back in pleasure.

[lvl 5 Prostitute skill: Lavishing tongue] You use your tongue to deliver instant and rewarding pleasure to a target's sex organs. This sensation is akin to a long slow orgasm."

"Goodness!" Jaina cried. "I wish I had that skill."

Suddenly Gisley picked up the pace, sucking Roric's lengthy cock deep into her throat with ease. She looked up with her magical eyes to see he had his closed, lost in the throws of pleasure she was delivering. She wanted to giggle, but her mouth was too busy, so she focused on the task at hand.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12