Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For so long, she had tried to bring herself to put her class to use but was afraid of what it would mean. This wasn't what she wanted to be but was it really so bad? Jaina was right, people loved her for being a prostitute, and they complimented her on the streets. Gisley wondered if maybe she could share just as much love and happiness as she originally planned, just in a different way. Roric moaned and finally looked down to meet her gaze, and she just couldn't help herself.

[Lvl 11 Prostitute skill: Pleading look] Give your partner a look that begs them to take you and drives them wild with desire.

Roric immediately reacted, guiding her head with a firm grip as she bobbed on his cock. She could tell he wanted this badly now, and she felt such a thrill to know she was doing it. Was this the sensation Jaina and Evalynn were talking about? This feeling that Roric was going to have her no matter what? Her heart was beating faster as the feeling of his cock stretching her throat made her hungry.

She realized that out of shame of her class; she had forsaken sex except to occasionally masturbate when she was alone. Now she was on fire with a need to feel the power that could only come from sex with a slave collar on. Jaina had given her just enough of a taste that she craved to know more, and now Roric was eyeing her flesh hungrily. She wanted this moment to last longer, so she reached into the sex slave skills and activated prolong.

[lvl 11 Sex slave skill: Prolong] Slow the onset of your partner's orgasm, keeping them right at the edge for far longer than they would normally be able to bare. Women have significantly longer orgasms, and men never lose their erections during this period.

Now that she knew he wouldn't come, she attacked him with lavishing tongue, driving him wild as her lips slid down his glittered cock. He lost control and grabbed her head with both hands as he started to thrust. Jaina and Evalynn looked on in shock as he fucked poor Gisley's face nearly as fiercely as he did their pussies.

He pulled away with a primal roar and yanked the girl up to stand before him. Without a word, he spun her around and grabbed her hips as Jaina quickly ran forward. She took Gisly into a hug, holding her steady as Roric positioned himself and shoved his way into those glittery folds.

Gisley felt her feet come off the ground as he forced his way in. A lump larger than her fist hit her tender pussy and lifted her up. She swung her feet in the air as Roric tightened his grip on her waist and pushed down. She went to scream as her pussy stretched, but Jaina was there to kiss her. Their lips came together as Gisley's body was forced to accept an already fully swollen knot. Then, with a jarring plunk, her body gave way, and she dropped enough that she was on her toes. Gisley was cradled to Jaina's chest as Roric burst into a brutal assault, hammering her tender pussy with wild lust.

Silver dust wafted from her wings as they fluttered helplessly in the brutal sex. Gisley was grateful for Jaina's chest and held on for dear life as her body was lit on fire. No one had ever taken her like this, and the shock and fear drove her to new levels of arousal. Soon all that mattered was the punishment going on below, and she started to smile with every moan.

Gisley realized that this was the feeling they were talking about. The moment where fear and arousal balance out and that tension inside makes you hyper-aware of the pleasure.

"Oh, this pussy is so warm and silky," Roric said as he threw his head back. "I will make a fortune selling her sex. Show me more of your skills," Roric demanded between growls. "I want to know how much I should charge to let men fuck you."

Gisley's tension soared to terrible heights to hear him say she would be fucking men for him. Then her body began to tingle and shake as an orgasm suddenly raced up out of nowhere. She cried out in gasping pleasure, the smile on her face showing how lost to it she was. Jaina's chest muffled her screams as the pounding went on and on. She wanted to show him just what she could do, so she triggered one of her powers as her hips rolled and her body twisted like a snake.

[lvl 6 Prostitute skill: Writhe] Your body twists and shakes sensuously, greatly increasing pleasure for you and your partner.

Roric really liked that one as he groaned during her little dance. Great strings of glittery goo were dropping from her silken pussy as her wet and wild skill made her extra wet.

[lvl 3 Prostitute skill: Wet and Wild] Passive: Your body is always soaked and ready for sex and gets extra wet during actual use.

"What else can you do?" Roric demanded as he hammered away.

Gisley was crying in rapid screams into hot breasts when she activated squeeze.

[lvl 13 prostitute skill: Squeeze] You squeeze your holes firmly and can hold them this way for minutes at a time. This greatly increases contact with your partner and improves the rate of orgasms for you.

"She's tight as a virgin," Roric cried as he gripped her hips firmly. Her breast and wings were flapping wildly as brutal thrusts jarred her delicate body. A second orgasm built up in a few thrusts and came rushing out, sending her body into a trembling spasm. Glittery goo sprayed out between her legs as she danced at the tips of her toes. The collar was making them come fast and hard, each orgasm growing in strength. To help it along, she activated yet another power as Roric nearly lost control.

[lvl 31 Prostitute skill: Rolling suction] Your pussy rolls in a vibrating suction, allowing you to bring a man to orgasm without having to move. The motion will draw them in deeper, inviting them to fill your womb.

Roric suddenly groaned as his body was drawn into Gisley's hot flesh. He froze, teetering on the edge of an orgasm he still couldn't have, as Gisley took over and started to rock her hips.

"Oh my!" Evalynn said as she flushed. "The girl is very good at this."

Gisley was in charge now, riding that long bestial cock and sucking it in with her powers. Seconds later, she had her third incredible orgasm but wasn't content. She needed more to make up for years of pretending to be nothing but a simple barmaid. Eager to show off, she took a hand and kissed the tips of her fingers before reaching down and plunging it between Jaina's legs.

Jaina threw her head back and cried out as her body came hard at the slightest touch of the little fairy.

[Lvl 43 Prostitute skill: Touch of Release] Kiss the tips of your fingers, then use them to stroke or man or fondle a woman. Causes the target to orgasm in seconds and to keep doing so until you remove your hand or a full minute goes by.

Then something Gisley hadn't counted on happened as the collar's power reflected the orgasm back. Gisley was suddenly in full orgasm with Jaina, the power of which would last a full minute if Gisley had the strength to endure it, so she gritted her teeth and pushed on. Jaina was so overcome by an orgasm that wouldn't end she started the woman's head and begged her to stop.

Gisley kept rubbing as she rocked her hips aggressively on Roric. Both partners were lost at the edges of pleasure, their voices desperate groans as Gisley dragged it out. Neither one could pull away as the woman made them suffer in ecstasy, using her powers to drive them wild.

"Gisley, please," Roric groaned. "Whatever you're doing to keep me here, stop it."

Gisley smiled and moaned in an endless orgasm, her body so wet it ran down her thighs to her ankles. She heard her master's plea through the haze and decided to take mercy on him by activating another of her many skills.

[lvl 10 Prostitute skill: Finish him] Bring a man who has been inside you for at least a minute to orgasm instantly]

Roric jumped as his orgasm was not only turned free but forced out. It thundered with power as Gisley continued to ride him with a tight, devouring pussy, making every pass of her body pure heaven. Jaina was still crying out from the rub going on between her legs when suddenly Gisley was sharing Roric's orgasm too. A second orgasm exploded over the top of the first, and the fairy lost control. She bolted out of Jaina's chest and stood straight up on her toes. She sang one long beautiful note as her body shook in an orgasm that threatened to black her out.

Jaina fell away, her chest heaving as Gisley stood on her toes like a ballerina. Her beautiful wings were flared out wide as she jumped in little shocks, the orgasm so intense she couldn't move. Roric's white gift mixed with fairy goo poured out of her swollen pussy. A moment later, she practically collapsed, and Roric had to catch her and set them both down until the knot came out.

Jaina lay on the grass panting as Roric cradled the exhausted fairy to his chest, careful of her wings. Evalynn looked on in shock, wondering what had happened. It started with Roric and Jaina tormenting the poor fairy, but by the end, Gisley was doing the tormenting. Nobody said a word until a few minutes later, Roric's knot came out with a plop, and Gisley began to drain.

"Goodness, you're wet," Jaina laughed as she hungrily looked at that abused pussy. "I can't wait to taste a fresh fucked fairy fruit."

"Hmm," Gisley said as she stretched in Roric's arms. "I would like that, but on one condition."

"And what is that?" Jaina asked.

Gisley looked at Evalynn with a wicked smile and then turned to Roric. "Order her to give herself to me for the next hour. I want to give her dozens of orgasms, even without the collar. Jaina can eat my pussy while I work, drinking up every orgasm as I share them."

"Oh, I like this idea," Jaina said excitedly.

"A whole hour?" Evalynn gasped in genuine fear. "I won't last that long under the care of that orgasm monster!"

"I thought you were already mine," Roric said as he reached up to brush her cheek.

"I just wanted some sex," Gisley replied and looked deep into Roric's eyes. "But you do this for me, and I will wear your collar from now on. You can sell my body to whoever you wish and I will make you all the money in the world."

"Evalynn!" Roric shouted and doomed the women to an hour of relentless pleasure at the hands of the sex fairy.

12