Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[lvl 10 Sex Slave Skill: Bound and serving] Passive skill that increases sexual pleasure while bound. The more restricted your movements, the more intense the pleasure will be.

She shook as her hands squeezed chains, causing them to rattle. Her body was helplessly trapped between the two lizardmen as they pounded her tender holes. Sweat began to bead up on her skin, rolling down as the heat of their bodies mingled together. The one in front grabbed hold of her breasts, squeezing them mercilessly as she was helpless to stop him.

Her fifth orgasm had her pleading for them to stop as long strands of goo hung from her overstimulated pussy. Every thrust was now a wet slap as she jostled and shook from the impacts. The two men laughed and pressed on, promising that this was just the beginning. She was their captive now, and she would be bred night and day until she loved their cocks.

Evalynn heaved for breath as she smiled from the relentless attack. She wanted to scream out thank you to Jaina and Gisley but wasn't even certain they were here. All she knew was the endless thrusting of her captors and the hopelessness of her situation. It made the moment that much more intense, and she eventually hoped this wasn't a dream.

Her body was just a toy to the aggressive lizardmen who never seemed to run out of stamina. She began to plead with them to stop, begging for mercy. Her cries only made them more aggressive, thrusting harder and ordering her to accept her fate.

"Wow," Jaina said as the fucking went on and on. "I think that's ten orgasms!"

"And each one is getting better and better," Roric said. "If she wasn't addicted to beastman cock before, she is now."

"You might have to sell her to lizardmen after this," Jaina laughed. "Heck, you might have to sell me to lizardmen after this."

"I am keeping both of you," Roric insisted and grabbed her rear. "This body is my plaything, and I intend to fuck it for the rest of eternity."

"Hmm, I hope you mean that," Jaina said with a smile as Evalynn thrashed in yet another orgasm.

"I do mean that, but I am still going to sell your sex to the highest bidder," he replied.

"That's my master," Jaina laughed as the sex before them became more intense.

Evalynn was thrashing and fighting as the two lizardmen changed their pace. One was thrusting in as the other was pulling out, leaving her unable to find a moment to recover. She threw her head back as her body shook violently in yet another orgasm as a near-constant stream of elvish fluids pooled on the floor beneath her.

She was lost to the endless sensation tormenting a body driven mad by the power of the slave collar. Suddenly the one in front grabbed her hips and shoved in deeper than ever before. He let out a warbling growl, and she felt something hot filling her womb. Shared orgasm was triggered a second later, and she howled in overwhelming delight as he filled her with seed.

The second lizardman began to hammer from behind, groaning with every violent thrust. She felt his knot pounding her tender sphincter, abusing a hole never meant for sex. With a cry of "Take it, elf bitch!" he shoved hard, forcing her to stretch wide until it finally went in. Then she felt it throbbing as if it was alive, and another sensation of heat began to fill her stomach. Shared orgasm went off again, and she screamed as her body filled with lizardman seed. She hung drenched in sweat as the two lizardmen emptied into her body. A minute later, the two suddenly pulled away, violently vacating her body and causing a pour of milky cream. They let her legs fall and left her to hang while she stood in a pool of cum, panting as she tried to remember who she was.

"Do me next!" Jaina said excitedly as Evalynn hung helplessly.

"No," Roric said and looked to the purple woman. "It's Gisley's turn next."

"Mine?" Gisley replied with a look of fear.

"This is the perfect way for you to practice being a prostitute," Roric said. "You can go to people one at a time in a dream and put your skills to use. Now tell me who is asleep that you can affect."

Gisley nervously rattled off a list of the people she could see asleep. Roric took a moment to consider the prospects and then made his choice and set the terms of the encounter. He also insisted the collar go around Gisley's neck so she would have maximum effect as a sex slave and prostitute.

"What do we do with Evalynn?" Jaina asked.

"We can leave her there," Gisley said. "She is a part of the dream, so she can hang there until she wakes up. The lizardman will probably come back a few times to use her in the meantime."

"So we don't need to be here?" Jaina asked.

"No," Gisley replied. "Once the dream is established, I can leave any of you behind, and the dream will continue on its own. The original dreamer will fill in the blanks and keep it going."

"Then let's go to your dream," Roric said as Gisley shuddered nervously. Suddenly they were in what looked like a bedroom lit by the moonlight coming through the window. A large bed stood against the wall with a chain attached to a metal ring. Roric took Gisley by the hand and led her to the bed, where he took up the chain and used a lock to attach it to her collar. Now she couldn't leave the bed, and she sat on her legs nervously as he stepped back.

"What are you doing?" Jaina asked as he went to the door of the room.

"The dreamer is in the next room," Roric said. "I am going to go sell Gisley to him."

Jaina stood in the shadows of the corner as Roric left the room and was gone for several minutes. Then the door opened, and in walked a tall half-orc player. Jaina recognized him as a man named Drell, who had paid to have sex with her before. He didn't seem to notice Jaina but his eyes quickly went to the nervous fairy as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Gisley moved back on the bed as he approached and discarded the shirt before going for his belt. She knew this man as a regular at the inn and one of Jaina's customers. But, the way he looked at her now, it wasn't Jaina he had on his mind, and she felt trapped. Over and over, she told herself that she could do this. After all, she had just made love to Jaina and her partners. So why would this be any different?

"I can't believe my luck," Drell said. "First, I get to fuck that stripper, now the sexy fairy girl. I have had a burning desire for you since the first time I saw you."

Gisley remained silent even as his pants came down, revealing his rapidly hardening cock. She looked to it as her lips trembled from the tension inside as fear and desire collided. She knew this was just sex and, even more, only a dream, but for Gisley, dreams were a very real thing.

He came to the side of the bed and reached for her chain, pulling her back to him. She couldn't resist the pull and crawled to him as he looked down in hungry need.

"Suck it," he said softly as Gisley looked down at his cock. She trembled while leaning forward as her soft fairy lips parted. A moment later, she tasted warm flesh as it passed into her mouth, and with her eyes shut, she focused on pleasing him.

"Oh, that's nice," he sighed. "Roric said you were very good at this."

Gisley knew what that meant and didn't want to disappoint Roric. She leaned onto her hands to suck him in deeply and activated her lavishing tongue.

[lvl 5 Prostitute skill: Lavishing tongue] You use your tongue to deliver instant and rewarding pleasure to a target's sex organs. This sensation is akin to a long slow orgasm.

"Oh!" Drell cried out as he tightened his grip on the chain. "How are you doing that?"

Gisley quickly hit him with prolong to prevent him from finishing right away, then looked up to meet his eyes and give him a pleading look. She saw his expression change from one of pleasure to pure lust, as he was driven wild to have the fairy.

She put the sex slave skill of oral mastery to avoid the gag reflex, making it easy to push his cock down her throat.

[lvl 14 sex slave skill: Oral mastery] Passive - Oral sex provides extra stimulation to the one you are giving it to. You also cannot choke and have no gag reflex.

"Oh, how are you doing this?" he cried and leaned back with Gisley's chin against his balls. "It's never been this good!"

Gisley used lavishing tongue again, keeping him at the very edge of explosion. The prolong kept him from falling over, and he was lost to the power of her fairy lips. She struggled to focus on doing a good job, telling herself that this was just a dream. Maybe Jaina and Roric were right, and she should become a sex fairy, delivering erotic encounters at night to sleeping patrons.

"You are amazing," he groaned and pulled at her chain as she sucked him to the base. The power of her touch was overwhelming as he trembled eagerly to release. She kept him there a few minutes longer before finally coming off to stroke him gently with one hand.

He looked down at her with a desperate expression, his orgasm so close yet never arriving. With a smile, she sat up and then lay back, spreading her legs so he could see her flower. For so long, Gisley had been afraid to do this, but Jaina made it look perfectly normal. Even more, she was happy to be having sex with men, and they often thanked her profusely. If she wanted to find peace with her class, she needed to take this step, so she smiled and beckoned him in.

With eyes closed, she felt him crawl over her body, his hands exploring up her thighs, then waist, then chest. She inhaled sharply as his lips came to her neck, and he whispered something about how beautiful she was. She held her legs wide and wrapped her arms around his back, inviting him to take everything. Their lips came together as her hands explored his back, clutching at him firmly.

"Take me," she whispered back, desperate to keep this moving before she panicked. Inside, a firestorm of emotions was raging out of control as fear and arousal competed for dominance. Thankfully he responded quickly and reached down to guide himself in.

She let out a tender squeal as the top of his cock slid through her soft purple folds before finding the wet gooey center of her body. Thanks to wet and wild, she was always ready to have sex, and he found no resistance getting in. And then it was happening, a man was inside her body, taking her because Roric had sold her to him. Finally, after all these long years, she was a prostitute, and somehow it felt right. Quickly she activated writhe, twisting under his touch, so her hips worked into his thrusting.

[lvl 6 Prostitute skill: Writhe] Your body twists and shakes sensuously, significantly increasing the pleasure for you and your partner.

He moaned into her lips as their mouths never parted. She reached up with her glittery tongue and tasted his, eager to make the moment passionate.

[lvl 12 Prostitute skill: Kiss of passion] A long, tender kiss that fills your partner with passion and desire for you. Anything they are doing to you will be 50% more stimulating.

Instantly his touch became more hungry, as did the sensation between her legs. Jaina was right when she said the prostitute was all about the sex itself, and coupled with the slave collar; it was overwhelmingly intense. His hands slid across her body, testing every curve as if trying to memorize them. She felt the first shocks of an orgasm about to come and dug her fingers into his back as she activated clutching hands.

[lvl 16 Prostitute skill: Clutching Hands] You clutch your partner's back, desperate to hold on as they ravage you. Slowly transfers stamina from you to your partner so they can keep going and improves the strength of their orgasm.

Now her strength was his, and he could go on without tiring. Mixed with prolong their sex would take forever to finish. Then her toes curled as her feet danced in the air. Inside her body gave in to easy-going, and the first orgasm shook her body. She had to tear her lips away to cry out even as she clutched him harder, throwing her head back as he kissed all around her cheek.

Even as the orgasm faded, she could feel another building to take its place. The fear of sharing her body was quickly drowned out by a desire to feel that powerful shaking surge of energy. Her lover never slowed in his thrusting, her strength being replenished by her own. She writhed again, twisting her body to let him know she was loving it. Her legs never came down, held high in the air thanks to her tireless skill.

[lvl 1 Prostitute skill: Tireless] Tireless: While having sex, your legs never get tired. You can ride for hours or hold them in the air without strain.

For several long minutes, they pressed on until she had her third orgasm, then he leaned to the side and pulled her over until he was the one sitting on the bed. Now Gisley was sitting astride his lap as his hands came up her stomach and clutched her chest. She immediately took over the motion, riding that firm cock as her body ran wet with sex and passion. Her breath was a series of long gasps as she activated writhe yet again, causing an instant moan from her partner.

"You are the best girl I have ever made love to," he groaned and leaned back. "Your so hot and passionate."

Gisley smiled and leaned forward to kiss him while her body never stopped twisting. She rocked and writhed while her breasts were fondled and her ass cupped. She felt so alive to be making love like this and wondered why she hadn't done it sooner. Then, out of nowhere, orgasm four came rushing in, and she cried out into his mouth without breaking the kiss. Her mind was adrift on the power of sex amplified by the collar. Sexual escalation made every orgasm stronger than the one before it, and she was hungry to see just how far it could go.

She picked up the pace, going into a good long stroke with a wet slap at the end. He shook from every impact, his hands holding her waist as she leaned over to smile. Her mouth hung open in gentle moans and pants as everything sent shivers up her spine. The fifth orgasm came with a stuttering cry as the pleasure nearly rendered her unable to speak. It was mind-meltingly good, and she leaned back to run her hands up her own body, caressing her chest as he watched.

"I can't take it anymore," he groaned and started to trash. "Oh, I feel like I have needed to come all night!"

Gisley smiled at how helpless he was to her power, and out of sympathy, she used the skill finish him.

[lvl 10 Prostitute skill: Finish him] Bring a man who has been inside you for at least a minute to orgasm instantly]

His entire body tightened up as his orgasm finally broke free. She could feel him throbbing inside as shared orgasm sent her body into a moaning frenzy.

[lvl 2 Sex Slave Skill: Shared orgasm] Any time your partner orgasms, so do you. Shared orgasms are always more intense.

Gisley leaned back as her voice soured in the power of the moment. She clutched her breasts tightly, squeezing as she had the best orgasm of her life. It lasted for what felt like forever, but eventually, she collapsed to his chest, laying atop him to pant.

"That was amazing," he managed to say between breaths. "You are a sexy goddess in bed."

Gisley could only run her hand down his chest as she struggled to allow the sensation inside to die off. She had finally been used as her class dictated, and she wasn't entirely sure how she felt. On the one hand, she was relieved that it was over, but on the other afraid of what this meant for her future.

He eventually gave her a final kiss and parted, leaving her chained to the bed and feeling empty without his presence inside. When the door closed, Jaina appeared and came to her side, pulling her into a hug.

"So, how was it?" Jaina whispered as she held the trembling fairy.

"It was good," Gisley admitted with a little smile. "Too bad it was just a dream."

"Are you saying you're ready to try one for real?" Jaina asked.

"Maybe," Gisley replied and turned to look Jaina in the eyes. "If it will make you and Roric happy."

"Little girl, just holding you in my arms makes me happy," Jaina said and cradled her tight. "Now, let's find Roric; I wonder if there are any other men who could use a visit from the sex fairy tonight."

12