Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was their own private little orgy, which reminded him of the conversation from earlier. With the temporary collar on Jaina, he could use all three of them at once. Maybe tonight would be a little different, and the girls would experience something new.

A few minutes later and Gisley was heaving from her sixth orgasm as her master punished her body. Roric felt the need to cum but was enjoying seeing the fairy girl tremble while pleasuring Chandice. He looked up and met Chandice's lusting eyes as she smiled and gave him a nod. He took that to mean she was happy with their relationship and liked the idea of thinking of the girls as her slaves.

"Master, please!" Gisley moaned as she pulled her mouth away from Chandice. "Can I finish you?"

Roric loved to hear that musical voice beg to be put out of her misery. He gave her permission to let prolong go and use her finishing skill to get her final reward. He relished this moment as well, having been held on the verge of an orgasm for so long. Now, Gisley's body demanded he finish, drawing the orgasm out and making it intense. He thrust in deeply, feeling that warm wet flesh tightening around his cock as he filled her with his milk. She screamed in a final orgasm, sharing his as she thrashed in his grip, sexual escalation making it super intense.

Chandice had her eyes closed, rubbing the back of Gisley's head as the poor fairy woman tried to keep licking even as she screamed in the release. She looked content to be sharing the moment like this, and Roric hoped she was happy with her place. He could use a woman who wasn't a slave to share his future with, someone who loved Jaina as much as he did.

The other two were left to the imps until Roric finally pulled his knot-free. Only then did Chandice take mercy on Jaina and Evalynn and tell the imps to stop. The two women gushed with sticky cum when they pulled out, showing the imps had finished several times. Chandice saw those soiled folds and ordered Evalynn and Jaina to clean each other up. Jaina laid on her back as Evalynn turned around and laid over her stomach, each woman pressing her face between the other's legs. Chandice then turned to Gisley and dropped to her knees again, gently cleaning the panting fairy herself.

When all three of them were clean, except for Gisley, who was always wet, The girls were turned loose until Chandice had another idea. She whispered in Rorics ear while he checked his character to see he had leveled. He looked at the two and nodded, then went to his pack and fished out another leash. Chandice took it from his hand and attached it to Evalynn's collar. Then she handed it to the second imp, who gave Evalynn a good tug.

"You two are now their pets," Chandice said. "I expect you to please your masters in every way." She then turned to the two imps and told them the girls were theirs to play with, and they could use them however they wished. She cast the imp whore curse on each woman to seal the deal and then commanded them to get on the magic disk. They were scarcely a dozen steps down the road when Jaina was already moaning.

Roric looked back to see Evalynn sucking her new master firmly as he tugged her leash to pull her lips down his cock. Jaina sat astride her master, riding him vigorously as one of those little hands squeezed her breast. For the two hours it took to walk back to the city, they fucked the devil imps driven wild with lust by their curses.

By the time town came into view, they were writhing in orgasms and sex, as their sweat mixed with imp cum, giving their skin a soft glistening appearance. Both women were filled with the creature's seed, and it dripped from smiling lips as they continued to please their new masters.

"Do the imps ever get tired?" Roric asked as he looked back to see they were still taking the women.

"It's hard to say," Chandice said as she looked back as well. "I always rotated them out just in case, but there have been nights where one imp went for hours. When they do get tired, they have you suck them until they are ready again."

"Well, I don't think it's a good idea to drag them through town like that," Roric laughed and asked Chandice to dismiss the imps. She joined him in the laugh and, with a quick spell, sent both imps back to the hells. Jaina and Evalynn collapsed to the disk and clung to each other for safety.

"Are you two alright?" Roric asked as she came to the side of the disk and stroked Jaina's head.

"That was wonderful and terrible all at once, Jaina moaned. "Those little things are impossibly horny."

"Do you think you will be able to dance tonight?" Roric asked.

"I will be fine in a little bit," Jaina replied as she activated cleanse and wiped away the hours of sex. "It doesn't take us long to recover."

"I hope you're not mad at me," Chandice said as she joined them.

"Oh, yes, I am so mad that you made me have sex for over an hour," Jaina laughed. "How will I ever forgive you?"

"I love your attitude," Chandice laughed. "Are you alright, Evalynn?"

"I am as satisfied as I will ever be," Evalynn replied and rolled onto her back. "I think I could sleep for hours."

"We have to dance yet," Jaina reminded her. "Or did you not want to make love while a hundred people watch?"

"I will find the strength to go on," Evalynn replied as she, too, used cleanse. "I will sleep a bit now."

"Go ahead," Roric urged and looked at Jaina. "Curl up with her and take a nap. I will wake you when we get to the inn."

"I don't know if I can fall asleep that easily," Jaina said.

"I can make her sleep," Gisley offered. "And I can make them recover quickly while they do."

"I guess I'm sleeping," Jaina said and laid over Evalynn, who took her in her arms. Gisley went to their side and waved a hand as a cloud of silver glitter formed over their faces. Both women were sound asleep a moment later, and Roric put Gisley on his shoulders to carry her the rest of the way.

"So you don't mind me treating your girls like they are my slaves?" Chandice asked.

"Provided you love them, I don't mind at all," Roric replied and looked her way before holding out his hand. She took it and smiled while shaking her head at how much her life had changed in just a couple of days.

"I am looking forward to this home you want to build," Chandice admitted as they walked down the road. "I assume I will be living in the camp with you."

Roric sighed and squeezed her hand as he thought best how to answer this. "I would like that, but we both understand this is going very fast."

"Oh, I haven't forgotten," Chandice laughed. "But, I have enjoyed our time together thus far. I am very fond of you and Jaina. Evalynn is wonderful, and Gisley is a sweetheart."

"I like you too," Gisley said.

"I am glad we talked about the future and that you want us to have our dreams," Chandice added. "I can honestly say I want this, and I hope we work out."

"If I can be honest," Roric replied. "I like you too, and I admit I used Jaina to entice you to come with. I hope we work out as well."

"So, why don't we say that you and all your slaves are dating me," Chandice said. "If anybody asks, I am the girlfriend."

"So you're my girlfriend too?" Gisley asked.

"If you don't mind," Chandice said.

"No, I don't mind at all. I like that," Gisley said. "I have never had a girlfriend before."

"Well, you do now," Chandice said and looked ahead to the town as it drew closer. "I can see my shop, full of magical things I made or traded for. I think I will use the option to build it into the trunk so it can be on the ground along the road. I don't like the idea of it being up high in the branches."

"I hope I can find a pond with a little island and maybe a waterfall," Gisley added. "Oh, and lily pads so along the shore."

"And what about you?" Chandice asked as she swung Roric's hand. "What is this camp going to look like?"

"Well, the style I have by default can be large tents or rustic lodges. I was going to mix them both to get a wilderness theme. But if I can borrow some sylvan style from Evalynn, I will use it to blend it. But it's a lot of wood, animal furs, and leather. It's very heavily decorated with tribal carvings and statues. I would establish my main lodge on a ledge and connect it by a rope bridge to the rest of the camp if I had my way. If I have the points, I can put up dozens of buildings and assign rooms to the insides. I can create a cave system where I can place certain chambers. If it all goes to plan, I will have thirty or so Gnoll NPCs and small packs of hunting hyenas to sniff out rogues or other stealthers. I can have hawks or eagles flying overhead to alert me to intruders and keep the camp safe."

"But what will life be like in the camp?" Chandice asked.

"Hmm," Roric said as he pondered it. "Imagine the camp is cut up into three or four sections, each with tents and lodges arranged around a central plaza. Fires will burn in these centers with hunted meats roasting on spits. NPCs will play flutes and drums while they chant in low tones, giving it a primal feel. The camp will be up high, where the wind can blow, and the sky will be dominated by stars at night.

My girls will spend their days looking for sexual encounters as they entertain us or prowl the forest for travelers. Sometimes Jaina will be chained to my throne and used as my private pet. Sometimes Evalynn will be treated like a camp prisoner and abused by the NPC gnolls. Her body will be used like the imps did today, as they take out their frustrations on the elf slave girl."

"What about me?" Gisley asked as she wondered where she fit into this painting.

"You are special," Roric said and looked up. "I want to hear your voice on the wind as you sing in happiness. You are free to make love to anyone you want, and I encourage you to sneak into people's dreams to share yourself all you can."

"I was thinking that I would like to hide in secluded places, and anyone who can manage to find me will be rewarded with my body," Gisley said.

"Kinda like a little quest," Chandice laughed. "I could tell travelers who came to my shop to keep an eye out for the magical fairy and let slip that if they find her, she rewards them intimately."

"So long as you're happy, I am fine with it," Roric said and stopped at the top of a hill. Below them was the town bustling with players and NPCs. Soon people would be headed to their favorite inn for the night, and his girls would be putting more coins in his pouch. He never did go to the bank that day, but it would be wise to go soon. They had too much cash on hand and word had to spreading to local thieves that they were raking it in at night. He still didn't know what was in the bags he took from the adventurers, but all that could be counted tonight. For now, he had a treasure on his shoulders and one holding his hand while two more slept innocently behind him. It was a magical day full of great ideas. He only hoped those dreams would all come true.

12