Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 28

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
4.7k words
4.83
5.3k
4
0

Part 28 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

Jaina sat with the girls around a private table in the corner. The barmaids brought them food and drink, doting on them with smiles as they giggled about the dance to come. Already the inn was filling up, as word had long since spread about the night's entertainment. Still, they needed to eat once in a while, though Jaina had to admit she had eaten plenty of cum.

"This beer is rather nice," Chandice said as she sipped her mug. "I never cared for beers in the real world, but these fantasy versions are all smooth."

"I liked beer," Gisley said as she set her mug down. "But we drank a lot of coffee and energy drinks in Japan. Or at least I did."

"I can see you hammering energy drinks," Evalynn said. "You don't like to sleep."

"I guess that's true," Gisley agreed. "I like being in bed with you guys, but all my best magic happens at night, and I am most powerful under the moonlight. I am used to being up now."

"It's fine," Jaina said and patted her wrist. "Roric said he was going to find a lake to camp beside soon. Then you can sing and dance to your heart's content."

"I can't get the image of our home out of my head," Evalynn said. "The way we can all work together to make things magical. I just can't wait to see it."

"I hope we find a nice place," Gisley said. "I want a pretty pond with special things."

"Just tell me what you want," Evalynn said. "I will be able to edit the land a little bit to make it suit us. I will customize your pond, so it is as pretty as you imagine it."

"You will?" Gisley said excitedly.

"Of course, I will," Evalynn replied. "I will make sure you all have exactly what you want. It will help if we can find someplace that only needs minor changes. Editing the landscape is a high cost, but we will get it done."

"Well, all we have to do is earn enough money to turn into a massive amount of points," Jaina said and looked around the room. "I think we have plenty of men to pull that off."

Gisley started on a cherry tart as she looked around the room to see it filling up. Men and even a few women were giving them glances, knowing they were the night's entertainment. She looked to the back of the inn, where the innkeeper had modified the room to contain a small stage. In less than an hour, she would be up there collecting the coins as the men threw them. It was her role, but now that she had some experience in servicing men, she wondered if it was time for something more.

"You guys have a ton of gold already," Chandice said. "Certainly more than enough to build a sizable forest."

"We have a ton of gold," Jaina said as she pointed between Chandice and the others. "Don't start excluding yourself. You are dating Roric and I, after all."

"I appreciate that," Chandice said with a nod. "But Roric is right. We need to take this a little slower. As far as I am concerned, we are all a group, but let's give it more time to settle in and click."

"I think we get along fine," Evalynn said and smiled at Chandice. "I am fond of you as well. I hope we can spend some time together."

"Ha," Chandice laughed and picked up a honey cake. "You three are the easiest people I ever tried to date."

"I didn't do much dating," Evalynn sighed. "I was so difficult to get along with."

"You keep saying that, but I think you're wonderful company," Jaina said. "You have never said or done anything I found odd except that first day you attacked Roric."

"I like her," Gisley agreed.

"See," Jaina said. "You must have really mellowed out once Roric bread you."

"I suppose that helped," Evalynn agreed. "Truth is, I matured a lot when I came here. I told the truth when I said I acted like an idiot in earlier groups and people started to keep their distance. But a few months alone with nobody who would group with you starts to change your perspective. By the time I ran into you two, I was seriously reconsidering my life and who I was."

"Loneliness can do that to a person," Chandice said and patted her hand. "But you belong to Roric now, and we will build that home together."

"Yeah, we have all been lonely until Jaina and Roric came along," Gisley agreed.

"I suppose you're right," Chandice sighed. "You were sneaking out at night to dance. I was hiding in the inn, afraid to try and level. Evalynn was wandering the spawn area looking for something to change her life."

"Maybe that's why we all found following them so easy," Evalynn suggested. "They offered a chance to escape our little prisons."

"You're all very sweet, but all Roric and I did was extend a hand. You had the courage to take it," Jaina said.

"You did a little more than extend me a hand," Evalynn laughed. "But you did what I wanted, so I am satisfied."

Jaina smiled, and they all nibbled at a sweet treat until Roric showed up and told them it was time to get ready. They had to change into their simple dresses that were easy to remove, but he suggested they keep the garters and stockings on. The girls went o prepare, but Gisley pulled Roric aside and asked him if she could do something more tonight.

"If you want to do that, go right ahead," Roric said. "But tell the girls and ask them to help you. I bet you sound wonderful together."

"Alright," Gisley said and hugged him. "I hope you like it." She ran off to join the others and explain her plans. They practiced a little bit in the back room, and then when they were satisfied, the girls took the stage with Gisley front and center. She took a moment to speak to the minstrels, who nodded they could provide what she wanted, then took her place as Jaina and Evalynn waited. They each took one of the fairy woman's hands to give her reassurance, and the minstrels took up the tune for Gisley to begin.

As one, they broke into song, their voices sounding perfectly blended until the main chorus, where Gisley took over, carrying the song forward as Jaina and Evalynn smiled. It was a song from the real world, a happy tune about finding a heaven full of love. All three of them knew it by heart, and their wonderful harmony was a delight to the crowd. Gisley began to move to the music, her body bobbing to the music as she came alive like never before.

Chandice gasped to hear how beautiful they sounded as Roric once again couldn't believe how happy he was. These three girls were the hope of his heart to find the very thing they were singing about. A place so full of love and happiness it could only be described as heaven.

Gisley was all smiles by the time the song finished, and the audience cheered their performance. Coins landed on the stage as Gisley blushed and looked to Roric to see if her master was pleased. He nodded his affirmation even as Chadice smiled in blew her a kiss.

She waved to the audience and stepped back, giving the minstrels the cue to begin the next portion of the act. They took up the seductive music as Jaina and Chandice lifted their arms high, waiving them as they writhed and turned while swaying their hips seductively. Jaina wasted no time using erotic dance, stirring the audience to arousal and hunger.

The coins started to fall, and Gisley went to gather them up. She was filled with excitement from her song and how well it was received, giving her a naughty thought. She knew that Roric ultimately wanted her to be able to express her sexual self freely. With a rapidly beating heart, she chose to push herself to a new level. Normally she would squat down to gather the coins, but instead, she turned her back to the audience and bent over at the waist. Her incredibly short dress pulled up, exposing her soft purple rear, full pussy, and the butterfly plug to everyone in the inn.

Jaina laughed as the crowd burst into cheers and hurled coins in an effort to make them bounce off that perfect rear. Gisley had more than enough gold in moments and immediately grabbed the hem of Jaina's dress, peeling it up her body as she swayed with arms high. Her black lace stockings complimented the bra and panties as Gisley pulled the dress over Jaina's head. She then stripped Evalynn as coins continued to fall, and all three girls knew they had more than enough to remove more. However, the crowd went wild when Gisley looked up with a playful smile and pulled the cords of her dress. Jaina and Chandice had to look back to see what had caused such an uproar, and then both went to Gisley to pull the dress away.

"Ignore the coins," Jaina whispered as Gisley was reduced to her white underclothes. "Dance with us and make them beg to see more."

Gisley smiled and activated her erotic dance, joining the two girls as they looked over the audience with hungry stares. Now all three of them were dancing like women hungry to experience sex and love. When a few minutes had passed, they removed their own bras, casting them aside as three pairs of breasts now bounced with the sultry music. The coins covered the stage as Jaina whispered to Gisley to follow her lead. With Gisley in the middle, they all turned their rears and bent over. Gisley didn't wear panties, but Jaina and Chandice pulled the strings at their hips and shed their final garments. Now three beautiful rears with colorful plugs were presented to a roaring crowd as words like fuck me appeared on their skin.

The music changed, and the next dance was begun as the three girls started the process of slow, deliberate self-stimulation. Gisley had seen this dance many times and knew how to sway and roll while her hands wandered her naked skin. She closed her eyes and imagined they were the hands of a lover, touching her body with great passion. Slowly they began to slide lower and brush her tender folds, but Gisley offered a new delight the audience hadn't seen before. Her prostitute powers made her perpetually wet, and the slightest touch caused her to spread lines of glittery sex across her skin.

People were transfixed as long stands of wet goo hung from Gisley's glittery folds. It dripped to the floor and ran down her thighs, suggesting that Gisley was so hungry for sex she couldn't wait. One by one, they had their first orgasms before a crowd of lusting spectators. Jaina whispered again, urging Gisley to get to three before they started to make love to each other. When that time came, Jaina and Chandice turned to the sweet fairy. Their hands roved her body, causing her to sing out as they played with her wet folds. The two women spread that glittery goo to their own bodies, coating their breasts and pussies with Gisley's sex.

They danced and circled Gisley, rubbing against her while teasing her body. Gisley was the center of attention as she had orgasm after orgasm brought on by Jaina and Evalynn. She sprayed with everyone, coating the stage around her feet with fairy nectar. Then a man approached the stage and held out his mug, begging Jaina to catch the next orgasm.

Jaina laughed and took his mug while Evalynn masturbated the fairy. Jaina held the mug just below that sopping pussy and ordered Gisley to use her orgasm skill. Gisley was lost in endless sex, and without thinking, she kissed two fingers and pressed them into her folds. Her orgasm shook her legs so badly Evalynn had to hold her up, and down below, she sprayed like a fountain into the waiting mug. Jaina then handed it back to the thirsty man, who turned to the audience with it held high and then guzzled it down.

A dozen more people held out mugs, and Jaina looked to Roric for what to do. He quickly approached the stage with hands out to draw, interrupting the dance for just a moment. He told them that he would take Gisley to the bar, and she would cum in a dozen mugs. They could then order whatever wine or ale they wanted mixed with it for the cost of the drink plus fifty gold. There would be a limited number of what he dubbed glitter bombs every night, and they would go to those who wanted to pay for them.

Jaina kissed Gisley goodbye as Roric led her away to prepare the mugs. Then, she and Evalynn resumed the dance, making love to each other for the ravenous audience. Gisley used her touch to produce one long orgasm as Chandice did the work of catching her fairy goo in the mugs. By the time they had twelve ready, the innkeeper said they were already sold, so Roric pressed her to make twelve more.

"Now, this is a hot idea," Chandice laughed as Gisley cried out in another induced orgasm, her wet body eagerly spraying into the mug Chandice held up. Chandice simply held the one mug in place for the full minute, catching a truly impressive amount of Juice, She then poured equal portions into more mugs, but these two were already sold.

"That's twelve hundred gold selling the fruit of her orgasms," Roric said in disbelief as Gisley was given a moment to rest. The innkeeper was frantically pouring wine and ale into glittery mugs and sending his barmaids out to deliver them. Roric looked to the stage where the two women had descended into passionate kissing as they fondled one another. Soon those mouths would be at each other's pussies, and this crowd probably couldn't take any more. The stage was covered in coins not picked up since Gisley had participated in the dancing.

"I will get them," Chandice offered and held out her hand. "You may as well give me your bag of deep pockets. We are going to need it."

People looked ready to see even more when Chandice took the stage in her warlocks robe. There were cheers for her to take it off, but she shook her head and held up the pouch to show them she was just here for the coins. By the time she had them mostly collected, at least a hundred more had fallen, and Jaina was now sitting on the floor, firmly eating out Evalynn as the crowd watched.

The words pussy lover appeared on her back for all to read, while on Evalynn's stomach, it read sex toy. The words constantly appearing and disappearing were helping to drive the audience wild, and Roric decided to end the show early before it got out of hand. He sent the girls in the back and announced they were doing something very different today before explaining the terms to a ravenous audience.

Chandice led the girls to the usual room, but when the door opened, things had changed. The innkeeper had modified the space to contain the neighboring room to double the space. Three beds were against one wall, and thick rugs covered the floor. A few large chairs had been placed around a fireplace that wasn't there before. Padded benches and two long couches lined the walls, causing Jaina to ask why it had been changed.

"Because you're having your orgy tonight," Chandice said with a smile.

"We are?" Jaina replied and looked at the other girls.

"Roric planned it out while you were eating dinner," Chandice said. "He got the innkeeper to change the rooms and make them more suitable. He is going to send men in ten at a time to spend one hour with you three."

"Will he make enough money that way?" Evalynn asked, but Chandice explained that he was charging a hundred gold per head. That meant a thousand gold an hour, and since they stopped dancing early, they now had five hours to satisfy guests.

"Five thousand gold!" Jaina said in shock. "Who could ever have believed we could make that much so easily?"

"It remains to be seen how many people take up the offer," Chandice reminded. "He wanted to test it tonight and see if people would pay that much to have access to all three of you at once."

"So we might not get that many people," Evalynn said as she worked it out. "Still, it will be interesting to see."

"But how will three of us handle ten men?" Gisley asked.

Jaina laughed and pulled Gisley into a hug while reaching down to grope her rear. She grabbed hold of the butterfly plug and began to pull, causing Gisley to groan.

"What are you doing?" Gisley asked as the plug started to come out.

"You will need this hole tonight if you want to keep ten men satisfied," Jaina replied.

"You mean at the same time?" Gisley moaned as the plug came out.

"Two behind and one at the front, I should guess," Jaina said.

"I'm almost jealous," Chandice laughed as somebody knocked on the door. She went to it to find Roric looking very perplexed. "I something wrong?" she asked.

"I have three women who want to pay me to be in here to help," he said.

"Ha!" Jaina laughed and shook out her hair. "Well, send them in and increase the number of men a little."

Roric nodded, and in came a tall blue-haired elf, a gray-skinned Kurmanji who had four arms. She was followed by a woman with tall rabbit ears and around a furry tail. Jaina and the others welcomed them in and encouraged them to undress before the men arrived. Then they played with the women, sharing kisses and probing fingers while the women blushed and giggled.

A few minutes later, Chandice opened the door, and in came twelve men with lusting gazes. It was a bit nervous at first, but once the orgasms started flowing, the woman were quickly lost to the passion.

Gisley was nervous as two men came for her. They each took a wrist as their other hands roved her body, squeezing and pinching her tender flesh. She was forced to kiss them as they pulled her to a chair, and before she knew what was happening, one of them sat down and pulled her over his erect cock. She was pushed onto him, her wet body swallowing his flesh as she cried out. The other man stood at her side and held his cock out before grabbing her head to guide her mouth around it.

She planted her feet and started to ride as the sitting man sucked at her supple breasts. In her mouth was the hot flesh of a muscular human man that she sucked with passion. This went on for just over a minute when she finally had her first orgasm. Then the man pulled away and put a pillow on the floor in front of the chair. He knelt behind her, and she felt something pushing at her rear. Her hands clutched the shoulders of the man before her as this second man worked his way into her ass. When he was settled, she started her rhythm again, riding them both at the same time.

The feeling of pleasing two men at once was intoxicating, and Gisley lost herself to the moment. She used skill after skill, driving them wild to plunder her body. She had a second orgasm as words appeared on her back that said fuck me harder, so the man at her rear obeyed. He started to thrust into her motions, driving himself deep into her ass. She trembled as the two strangers filled her being from both ends, their cocks hungry for a release she was prolonging. A few writhes later, she had another orgasm, her back arching as she threw her head back to cry out in pure delight.

Jaina was standing on one leg while the man using her ass held the other leg up. The man before her was a race she didn't recognize. He had feathers for hair and sharp, almost bird-like features. His arms looked human, but his feet ended in long-clawed toes like a hawk. He stared into her eyes as he worked his way into her body, then clutched her breasts tightly as he started to fuck her firmly. All around, women were moaning and crying out as men put their bodies to work. It wasn't long before the first orgasm came, and Jaina wobbled on her leg as she went wet as Gisley. She moaned and thrashed as her body was used for a plaything, offering up all she had and more to any man who could pay for it. Before long, she started to whisper, begging them to fuck her and fill her up with their milky cum.

They laughed and started to work at her harder, the two thrusting one after the other as her body absorbed the punishment. Her second orgasm made her cling to the birdman for fear of falling. She pleaded with him to cum inside her and give her every last drop. She had her third orgasm as the two men started groaning, each close to the reward they sought. Jaina tried to prepare for the inevitable when suddenly she had an orgasm again out of nowhere. Somebody was masturbating to her and had just finished, her pearl forcing her to share it. Then the man in her ass let loose and shared orgasm toppled her leg. The two men had to hold her up until the one in front finished a moment later, giving her yet another shared orgasm even more powerful than the last one. When they pulled away, she was allowed to collapse into a bed where two more men moved in to take their place.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12