Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gisley was the night's favorite, often entertaining two and sometimes three at once. Evalynn saw her fair share and caused a bit of a stir when she pounced on the blue-haired elf woman and started to make love to her. Men lined up to fuck them while they made love to each other. Jaina had a bit of fun, changing her appearance several times to offer men anything they wanted.

When the hour was up, the men left, and the slave collars were shared around so everyone could use cleanse. Then another wave of twelve came in, this one with a pair of orc brothers, who savaged Jaina and made her cry out as they took her from both ends. The poor rabbit woman was hunted by a tazarin cat man who pounded her until she begged him to stop. Gisley spent most of her time riding one man while she sucked at another. Occasionally, a third would use her tight little rear, making the fairy girl quite busy.

Orgasms flowed like water in a river, and soon there was a scent of sex and sweat in the air. Chandice arrived halfway through this session with a tray of fruits and bottles of wine. The sex then took on a more relaxed pace as people began to talk and drink while the girls rode or lay back with legs spread wide.

Those twelve left satisfied but were quickly replaced by twelve more who wasted no time in working their way through the woman. Some men sampled them all, and some focused on just one girl. A few had significant stamina pools and left a gift inside several of them. Jaina swallowed quite a few of those gifts, as did Gisley, whose lips were almost always busy.

When the night finally ended, Chandice came in to tell them it was all over. The three extra girls were invited to sleep in the beds for the night to recover while Roric's harem returned to their room. They found their master standing at a table piled high with coins that glittered in the light.

"Sheesh," Jaina said as they filed in. "How much did you make?"

"First," Roric said as he shook his head in disbelief. "A portion of this came from those adventurers we looted in the caves. One of them was particularly wealthy. Second, we have made more money tonight than we have all the days previous."

"You're kidding?" Evalynn said in surprise. "You mean we have doubled our money?"

"More than doubled it," Roric said. "We made twelve hundred gold just collecting Gisley's orgasms. Another thirteen hundred from the stage and then six thousand one hundred fifty from the sex afterward."

"That's eight thousand one hundred and fifty," Chandice said. "Plus, the one adventurer had nearly eight hundred gold. More if you count the gems and cheap jewelry we have yet to sell."

"Goodness," Alexandria was only charging ten gold for sex with one of her girls," Evalynn said. "She could likely have charged much more."

"Maybe not in the spawn," Roric replied. "Keep in mind we collected a little over five hundred gold from the monsters in the caves. So players in this area don't have much trouble making a few hundred gold a day."

"A few hundred is one thing, but we made what? Over ten thousand all said and done!" Jaina said. "You already had near to seven thousand before."

"I know," Roric replied. "And I still haven't gone to the bank. We are as juicy a target as we are ever going to be. Every rogue in the city must be eyeing us up."

"Maybe," Jaina said with a wry smile as she looked at Gisley and Evalynn. "But we have some pretty serious big guns if somebody tries to take it."

"Honestly, your most lucrative thing is the glitter bomb," Chandice said. "Gisley can orgasm on command, and her juice brings big bucks. I bet you could sell a hundred drinks a night once Jana and Evalynn got the customers horny."

"Hmm," Roric said as he considered the options. "This is a ridiculous amount of income for players at our level. If we could add another four thousand with Gisley, we could make over twelve a day."

"How is this even possible?" Jaina asked. "Are people really that horny?"

"It would appear so," Evalynn replied. "Not that I mind, of course."

"I had so many men," Gisley said and rubbed her stomach. "But I feel sad when I use cleanse to remove them."

"Why would you feel sad?" Jaina asked and pulled her into a hug.

"I don't know," Gisley replied. "There is part of me that wishes all that was still inside me, swimming around in my belly."

"You are a naughty girl!" Jaina laughed and hugged firmly. "We could always summon an imp to fill you up with its goo."

"I will pass," Gisley said. "But maybe Roric could fill me up before bed?"

"I will fill all four of you and tuck you in," Roric replied.

"I want to sleep on your chest," Chandice said and rubbed a hand in his fur. "So make love to us and then lay down so we can curl in around you."

Roric agreed as all of his girls lined up at the bed and got to their knees. They leaned over the bed and presented their rears to he took them one by one. Then he lay in the bed, and his girls climbed in with him, laying across his chest with two on each side. He fell asleep with his arms around them as Gisley lay awake with her eyes wide. She could see the dreams of the two dozen people who had ingested her orgasms as if she had planted glitter on their pillows. With a naughty smile, she began to slip into the dreams, slowly making love to each one.

It was another day of adventure and first, but one dream dominated all their thoughts. The magical forest they would one day call home and the sexual adventures that would come.

12