Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 29

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
5.1k words
4.8
5.1k
3

Part 29 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

Jaina woke to find Gisley laying directly on top of her, with her head tucked into Jaina's shoulder. She was sound asleep despite not needing it, but since joining their harem, she did it often. The sunlight was muted, and she could hear the gentle patter of water, indicating it was raining. Beside her, Roric was already awake, stroking Evalynn and Chandice as he stared at the ceiling.

"Good morning," Jaina whispered as she put her arms around Gisley. "I seem to have a living blanket."

"Good morning, and I think Gisley really likes you," Roric replied. "You showed her she could be happy with her class and then took her hand to walk her through it."

"She deserves to be happy," Jaina sighed. "They all do. They came in here with such big dreams, but things went wrong, and they were all stuck."

"We will provide a home for them and fill it with love, so they never want for anything," Roric said. "I can't believe I have four of you already."

"Three slaves and a girlfriend. How could life get any better?" Jaina asked.

"Well, I do need to build us a home," Roric said. "I have to admit I am as excited about it as the rest of you are. The money we have to spend will build an enormous forest."

"What about our camp?" Jaina asked.

"I have been thinking about that," Roric replied. "I think laying out the forest should come before the camp. I want the camp to be hidden and hard to find, so a large enough forest to get lost in is necessary. Let Evalynn have the vast majority of the gold to spread out over a massive area and customize the land. It might be hard to find the hills I want to build on, and she will need the points to customize the land. But I want to make sure Gisley and Chandice have their special places first."

"Look at you," Jaina said and snuggled to Gisley. "Putting your girl's dreams ahead of your own."

"My dream is that all four of you are happy," Roric said and turned his head to meet Jaina's gaze. "If you are happy, I will be happy."

"How is it nobody snatched you up before you met me?" Jaina laughed.

"Women weren't looking for a scrawny MMO player?" Roric joked.

"I was," Jaina said and rubbed her nose on his. "You were a dream come true."

"No regrets?" he asked.

"You mean aside from wishing New Eden had come sooner?" Jaina said and played with some of Gisley's hair.

"You know what I mean," Roric insisted. "A lot of people would say I am abusing all of you."

"Roric, I told you this was what I wanted," Jaina replied. "We discussed this every way it can be discussed and survived all those translation officers trying to talk us out of it. Not to mention, we both know if I told you I wanted to stop, you would let me. I am sure you would do the same for all of them. In fact, I know you so well that if one of them started to cry and say she regretted this, it would break your heart. You, mister master, would fall all over yourself trying to make it up to her somehow."

"You do know me well," Roric said and looked the other way. "But I really thought I had done that with Evalynn."

"She said she was ready," Jaina whispered. "I talked to her, felt her out, and made sure she wouldn't fall apart. I would not have encouraged you to go ahead if I thought she would so much as shed a tear."

"Still, we didn't exactly talk to her about it like we did, Gisley," Roric countered.

"And how exactly did we talk to Gisley about it? Oh, that's right, I was making love to her until she confessed," Jaina said.

"I'm glad you made me confess," Gisley whispered. "I love being your slave."

"See," Jaina said with a smile and kissed Gisley's head. "Our angel is happy we freed her."

"So am I, if it matters to you," Evalynn replied and leaned up to kiss Roric's snout. "So stop worrying about me. I am where I belong."

"Is anybody asleep?" Jaina laughed.

"No," Chandice replied and stretched. "You two can't have a conversation like that while we're all laying in bed together."

"Speaking of laying in bed, why don't we stay here all day," Jaina suggested. "I want to hold our fairy angel forever."

"I don't mind that," Gisley said. "You're soft to lay on, and your arms are warm."

"Then you stay right where you are," Jaina replied and rubbed her cheek in Gisley's hair. "I will always hold you."

"I hope you love me that much," Chandice laughed and ran a hand across Roric's stomach. She smiled as she reached lower, cradling his full balls and pulling at them softly. "I know something I love quite a bit. Get this ready for me," she added and nudged Evalynn.

"Ha, she is taking to her role perfectly," Evalynn laughed and got up so she could move around their legs. She knelt between Rorics and leaned over, using her lips to suck at his sheath. His cock immediately swelled into her mouth and was greeted by an eager tongue. Evalynn sucked on the hardening skin, pulling him free of his sheath and helping him to stretch. She settled into a good long stroke as Jaina and Chandice watched.

"Don't take him too far," Chandice cautioned. "I don't want him to cum too quickly, and I don't have the prolong skill."

Evalynn pulled away with a smile and stroked his wet cock to show Chandice it was ready. She got up and threw her leg over his waist, getting herself into position as Evalynn played with her pussy, then guided Roric's cock in. Chandice settled down with a low moan, swallowing him to his knot as Evalynn kissed her back.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Jaina asked as Gisley turned over to watch the sex.

"The first place we are going is the bank," Roric replied. "I want to keep less than two hundred gold on us."

"Why So little?" Chandice asked as she worked her hips to grind on his cock.

"We never spend more than that unless we are shopping for magical items," Roric explained. "I figure we have what we need for now. But when you are level sixteen, we should head further south and look for harder things to fight."

"So I am slowing us down?" Chandice asked as Evalynn reached around her sides and grabbed her breasts. She kissed Chandice's neck passionately as the two women rolled together on Roric's cock.

"You're not slowing us down," Roric corrected. "You are part of this family, and there was never a race to level up."

"Oh, I like that," Gisley said. "We are a family."

"I suppose that is a good way to look at it," Jaina agreed as Gisley stared at her with a smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jaina asked. "Are you having dirty thoughts?"

Gisley nodded and leaned in to share a kiss, then began pecking her way down Jaina's neck as she started to massage her firm breasts. Gisley's tender lips went down her shoulder as her tongue traced a path to her pert nipple. Soft lips wrapped around Jaina's tender bud, and Gisley settled in to suck as if she was nursing.

"Ok," Jaina panted and cradled Gisley's head. "I like this a lot."

Evalynn took her lips from Chandice's neck to laugh and reached over with a hand to cup Gisley's soft purple rear.

"So is this how we will spend our days in the future?" Evalynn asked as Gisley turned her rear to give Evalynn more access.

"I hope so," Chandice moaned as she planted her hands on Roric's stomach and started to ride him firmly.

"This is my dream come true," Roric answered. "I will do anything for us to live this life."

"You have my full support!" Jaina groaned as Gisley reached a hand between Jaina's legs to fondle her folds while she continued to nurse. "Oh, sweetheart, please do this to me every day," Jaina begged. Gisley nodded while never ceasing her gentle sucking, and Jaina cradled her even more tightly.

Evalynn went back to kneading Chandice's breasts as she rode the length of Roric's cock. Chandice threw her head back as her body reacted to the deep penetration with a shaking orgasm. Evalynn bounced with her, helping to keep the motion consistent and driving Rorics's cock deep into her mistress. Chandice wrapped an arm around Evalynn's head as the soft elven lips kissed her shoulder again.

"Good slave," Chandice moaned. "Make love to your mistress."

Evalynn giggled and kept up her assault, finally reaching a hand down to rub Chandice's clit as she rode. The extra sensation sent Chandices voice soaring higher and sent her into another orgasm a minute later. Beside them, Jaina was shaking as Gisley gave her a good morning orgasm while never ceasing the gentle sucking at her breast.

The group continued their sex until Roric finally groaned and started to thrust up to meet Chandice. Her body shook with every impact of the knot on her tender pussy, and Evalynn's fingers continued to rub, making every moment that much more powerful. At last, Roric could hold on no more, and Evalynn held Chandice tight as he filled the woman with his bestial seed. Chandice collapsed to his furry chest as Jaina had another orgasm for Gisley, who was still suckling.

"Now, that's how you wake up in the morning," Chandice groaned and smiled as Evalynn began to rub her shoulders. "And I am so in love with the idea of having sex slaves."

"I thought the idea was a good one," Roric laughed.

"I kinda wish I had picked a master class," Chandice said as she tried to wind down. "But then you can keep them for me."

"I will obey your every command," Evalynn whispered.

"Good," Chandice replied and looked back. "Because your owners need to be cleaned up."

Evalynn nodded and moved back to begin using her mouth to clean her master and mistress. Beside them, Jaina was writhing with a smile as she clutched Gisley's head to her breast. The fairy woman's hand was between Jiana's legs, working in a delicate dance. The sex lasted for nearly ten minutes, but eventually, Roric said they had to get up. His girls begged him to stay, but he sat up and looked across the room to the empty table.

"The gold!" he cried and bolted up. "It's all gone!"

The four women looked to the table in alarm to see he was telling the truth. Not a coin of it remained where it had once been carefully piled. Roric was beside it in an instant, looking for some clue as to how it could have gone.

"The door is still bolted," Jaina said as she checked it. "The crossbar is in place."

"Nobody came in through the window unless they wanted to step on the bed," Chandice said as she hurried to get dressed.

"Oh, this is my fault!" Gisley cried. "I should have stayed awake!"

"Sweetheart," Jaina cooed and ran to the upset fairy. "It isn't your job to stay awake all night and protect us. We love it when you sleep in our arms." She took Gisley into her grasp and rubbed her back for reassurance.

"I don't smell anything out of the ordinary," Roric said as she sniffed around the area. "I can't pick up any trace of someone being here."

"Could they have been a ghost player?" Evalynn asked. "Somebody who can walk through walls?"

"I doubt it," Roric said and stopped as he detected something familiar. He followed the scent to the door handle and realized that he could faintly detect it. It was a scent he had noticed before, a faint spice and citrus that he knew from the spawn village.

"Alexandria!" Roric growled.

"What?" Jaina said in alarm.

"Her scent is on the door handle," Roric said. "It's faint, maybe over a day old, but I am sure it is hers."

"What? How?" Evalynn asked. "The door was bolted from the inside."

"I might know-how," Chandice said as she straightened her robe. "Didn't you say she used magic to tamper with the offers once?"

"She did," Jaina said as Chandice went to the table.

Chandice took out her wand and waved over the table, commanding it to reveal the magic.

[lvl 2 Enchanter skill: detect enchantment] You can detect and determine the nature of any common enchantment. Either through the use of a spell or by summoning a mirror of identification. Larger items require the use of the wand and a ceremony to unravel their secrets. Extremely powerful items, artifacts, or items with intentionally hidden powers, require higher level detection skills.

A red circle appeared on the table's surface with letting inside the ring and a star pattern in the center. Chandice studied the image a moment, then sat back with a scowl.

"She must have come in here a day or two ago," Chandice said. "I am not absolutely sure how this spell works, but I can tell it's a translocation enchantment."

"What does that mean?" Evalynn asked.,

"It means that she enchanted the table so that anything placed on it can be summoned to somewhere else," Chandice replied. "She has probably been trying every night since placing the enchantment, and last night she got lucky."

"That bitch followed us and robbed us!" Jaina raged.

"She did say she would get you back for taking her form," Evalynn reminded. "We should have known that just moving a town away wasn't going to be enough."

"And she has a lot of rogues working for her," Roric added. "She obviously isn't above nefarious means to get what she wants."

"Why are you being so calm?" Jaina said as tears started to come to her eyes. "She has stolen our dreams!"

Roric pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back as he thought it out. The money was gone, but only for now. What he needed now was a plan of action to get it back. He would start by questioning the inn staff to see if one of them had let Alexandria into the room. He took a few minutes to get the girls ready, then took them to the common room to have breakfast. He then went to find the innkeeper and gather his maids to see if one of them had seen anything.

Jaina sat at the table with the others as they looked miserable at their loss.

"All that work, gone," Evalynn said. "It makes all that sex feel cheap and wasted."

"It was wasted," Jaina growled. "She profited from all our work!"

"Roric is working on something," Gisley offered, but it didn't help lift the mood.

"We should go back and burn her brothel down," Chandice suggested when three men approached the table.

"Uhh, Jaina?" Sergius said nervously.

Jaina looked up and struggled not to let her anger taint her smile. The tall cat man was with his dwarf and gray-skinned friend. They all looked rather unhappy about something, but their problems would have to wait.

"Sergius, now really isn't a good time," Jaina said.

"We are aware of that," the dwarf said.

"You are?" Jaina replied. "What are you aware of exactly?"

Sergius and Gesmin, the dwarf, looked at the gray human who was staring at the floor. Gesmin nudged him and told him to come clean about what he knew.

"Droslin?" Evalynn said as she got up and came to stand before him. "Droslin, do you know something?" She reached up a hand to use a single finger to lift his chin. She then leaned in to kiss him before smiling and taking a hand. "What did you need to tell us?"

"I know you were robbed," he said and looked about nervously.

"You know about that?" Evalynn gasped. "What can you tell us?"

"Look, I am a thief and a member of the local guild that operates in this area. Some woman from the newbie town has been spending cash to have us keep tabs on Jaina," he explained.

"Alexandria," Jaina growled as the man went on.

"She showed up a couple of days ago with some men of her own, looking to set up a safe house in the city. She knew you were staying at the inn and wanted one no more than one hundred meters away. I was told to show her a place just down the street and help her set up shop."

"You helped her rob us?" Gisley asked.

"I had no idea what she was after," he said. "All I knew was she had some grievance with Jaina. I was watching to try and find out, and I know she came here while you were out a day ago. I'm pretty good at hiding in shadows, so I spent last night watching her place and listening outside the window. I heard her laughing and claiming she had stolen it all. She said that Jaina had fucked for her after all."

"So it was her," Chandice groaned. "I bet she's long gone by now."

"Not really," Gesmin interjected. "Seems she was permitted to robe you by Droslin's guild master. This Alexandria is on the way to his lair to pay him his cut for the operation."

"So she's still here?" Jaina asked excitedly.

"She's on the road west going to the caves in the hills," Sergius said. "The thieves have a hidden lair in one of them."

"Those were the caves we visited," Evalynn said.

"It must have been in one of the other caves," Chandice added.

"There is an entrance on the left, hidden behind a boulder," Droslin said. "You got down the tunnel until it bends right and search the wall for a loose stone. There is a secret door right there, but you had better be ready to fight if you go in that way."

"Oh, I am more than ready," Jaina replied just as Roric arrived.

"It seems none of the girls remember letting anyone into our room," Roric said.

"We don't need to know anymore," Jaina said and pointed to the three boys. She then explained the story and how Alexandria was even now heading off with their gold. Roric was still confused about how she got into the room until Droslin explained. Alexandria was a deceiver. A type of rogue that could not only go invisible completely but could implant suggestions or wipe memories. One of the girls likely let her in because Alexandria simply charmed them and then erased the memory after.

"I wonder if that's why she kept saying I should work for her," Jaina said. "Maybe she was trying to implant the suggestion?"

"Your being a seductress makes you heavily resistant to charm and suggestion," Roric said. "But I don't like the implication this means for her girls."

"What do you mean?" Chandice asked.

"What if they are charmed or under some suggestion that they want to be her slaves?" Roric asked.

"Doesn't the collar not work if they are under magical influence while the timer is ticking?" Jaina said.

"It doesn't, but who knows how you might think after weeks of being under her influence," Roric suggested. "They might have come to believe it was their idea to be prostitutes all along and taken the collar willingly."

"You know what, let's not talk about this," Jaina said and held up a hand. "It's going to spoil my impression of the collar and make me question every slave I meet."

"I agree," Roric said and looked to the three men. "How many rogues are in this lair?"

"No more than sixteen," Droslin said. "But the place is full of traps and dead ends meant to trap people. You can't go in there without a rogue to find the traps for you."

"I have something better," Chandice said with a smile. "I hit level 10 yesterday, and I can summon a new minion. It's called a Cirrithon demon, and it is a wicked rogue."

"That will have to do," Roric said as he looked at the boys. "Thank you for letting us know. I am sure this was a great risk for you," he added and looked directly at Droslin.

"I may have to move on," Droslin admitted. "If anyone ever finds out I ratted on the guild, they will make my life hell. But, don't use the front door. Instead, go to the top of the hill, and about fifty meters west of the cave is an old tree stump. The stumps an illusion to hide a trap door. Use that to drop in the back tunnels behind most of the alarms and traps."

Roric stepped forward and put a hand on his shoulder. "If we use that entrance, they will know somebody helped us. I understand the danger you're under, but if you stay or our paths cross again, you will always have free access to the girls."

"Thank you," he said as Roric stepped back and looked at his harem.

"Everyone get ready and meet outside. We are going after Alexandria," Roric said.

"Germin and I will help," Sergius offered, but Roric told them no. If they helped raid the thieves' lair, then the enemy would know Droslin was involved for sure. Better they stay out of it and keep a close eye on their friend. With that, they parted company to get ready for the adventure ahead.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12