Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later, Gisley had a disk ready and was on Roric's shoulders, her plug sparkling in the light. Evalynn had taken Droslin into a side alley and given him a quick blowjob as a thank you before joining her sisters on the disk. When everyone was situated, Roric took off at a brisk pace, the disk following close behind. He ran like only a dog could, keeping up a firm pace for many miles and closing the ground rapidly.

"Why are we in such a hurry?" Jaina asked as the landscape raced by.

"I want to catch them unaware," Roric replied. "They must know how long it takes to get here from town. So getting there long before they suspect anyone to show up could give us an edge."

"But they don't know we are coming at all," Chandice said.

"They know we have woken up to discover the robbery," Roric said. "And they may suspect we have means to locate the thieves. You can bet they will have the entrance guarded and be extra alert around the time we could potentially arrive."

"We are going to use the secret entrance, right?" Jaina asked.

"Of course, we are," Roric answered. "But I want to make sure we arrive while most of the guard is out front and not in the tunnels."

"Smart," Chandice said with a nod of approval.

"I can't believe that witch followed us," Jaina said with a change of subject. "Why can't she leave me alone?"

"I wonder if you were right about those comments about how you should work for her were suggestions," Roric said. "She strikes me as the type that hates to lose, and you kept resisting her."

"Even the comments about how you didn't deserve her might have been suggestions," Evalynn pointed out.

"Maybe," Roric agreed. "And Jaina not only resisting her charms but then competing with her business must have driven her mad."

"Rogues and prostitution, how cliche can you get?" Jaina complained.

"She does seem to be the full package," Chandice said. "But she isn't stealing our happily ever after just because she didn't get one more prostitute."

"I bested a bunch of her rogues in one fight before," Evalynn said. "We are stronger now than we were then, and we are all together. I don't see how they can win."

"They won't," Roric agreed as the forested valley came into view. He stopped and hid the group in some brush while he bent Gisley over the disk for his conqueror buffs. Jaina kissed everyone with her blessing of strength, and Chandice drew a summoning circle to call her new pet. They were surprised to see a human-sized and shaped demon man when it arrived. He had red skin and black armor that consisted of what looked like leather and bits of plate. He had horns and a short scaley tail, but his most striking feature were his four arms. He held a jagged dagger in two of his hands while the other two were folded over his chest.

Roric took the group in a long loop to avoid being seen from the valley itself. He climbed the hills from the backside and found the fake stump after some careful searching. He had to grope around to find the trapdoor beneath, but the illusion faded the moment it opened. Under it was a ladder that led to a tunnel illuminated by torches that didn't appear to be guarded.

Chandice ordered her demon to drop down and search for traps, then Roric, followed by Evalynn, went in after it. The others climbed down into a brick tunnel with large arches in the walls. Barrels and boxes were shoved in these arches, and a few short tables strewn with what looked like adventuring gear rested against the wall. There was a door at either end of the room, and Roric suggested they check the closest one first.

Once again, the demon was ordered to check the door for traps, and he quickly disabled an alarm before picking the lock to get it open. The next space was a wide tunnel with a gently arched ceiling. There were a few doors on the right, but the tunnel turned at both ends. Just as they filed into the hall, a man came out of one of the doors. A silver cloud of glitter covered his head, and he fell to the ground sound asleep from Gisley's spell.

"That's going to be handy," Roric said quietly and motioned for the others to follow. He crept up to the sleeping man and looked into the room to see it was a bedroom with two beds. He asked Gisley if it was safe to move the man, and she assured him that it was so long as he did no damage to him. Roric and Jaina carefully put him into a bed and left the room before checking the next door. This was another bedroom, but it was unoccupied, so he moved on and headed for the end of the tunnel.

This turned into a narrow path that opened into a chamber inside of which eight men stood. Roric surmised that this must be the other side of the secret entrance and these were the guards stationed at the door. He told his girls to move back quietly and retreated to the larger hall to check the other end. Jaina activated her blending to hide her presence, but Gisley did one better, becoming completely invisible.

[lvl 19 lunar fairy skill: Invisibility] You become completely invisible until you attack or are attacked. It counts as magical invisibility for purposes of detection.

"How long have you had that?" Jaina asked.

"A while now," Gisley replied. "I had it long before you met me."

"We really need to look her character sheet over more closely," Jaina suggested as Roric reached the corner and peered around carefully.

"This must be the way," he said and leaned back. "There is a room with a heavy door and two guards just ahead."

"I can get them," Gisley said and stepped out fully concealed. They never knew what hit them as they were cloaked in glitter and fell to the floor asleep.

Roric complimented her on her ability and led the way to the door, using the demon to test it for traps while he searched the rogues for a key. No key was found, and it was determined that the door was locked on the other side. However, a small window could be slid open to communicate with whoever was on the other side, so Jaina hatched a plan.

She touched one of the sleeping men and then had the others hide out of sight except for Gisley, who she told to take off her dress and remain visible. She then copied the man's appearance and knocked on the door, causing the window to slide open.

"What do you want, Merik?" the voice on the other side said.

"That Alexandria woman brought us a whore to play with," Jaina said in the man's voice and stepped aside so the person in the slit could see Gisley. "We're done with her, so open up, and the rest of you can take your turns."

The windows slammed shut, and Jaina smiled as she heard the locks being turned. A moment later, the door opened to reveal an orc and barbarian human. Both of them fell to the ground asleep the moment they laid eyes on Gisley, and Jaina stepped over them to look into the hall beyond.

"Wow, men are easy to manipulate with sex," Chandice laughed.

"I know," Jaina said. "I bet I could just walk into any room with her, claim she was a whore, and they would all be asleep before they knew what hit them."

"Nice call on the disguise," Evalynn said as she looked into the hall as well. It branched down three tunnels and had two visible doors, none of which looked too special. What did catch the eye was the tunnel was extremely well lit at one end and went through a stone archway as it turned left. Roric led the way, his padded feet making little noise as they crept along, ignoring the doors. He reached the archway and peeked around the corner to see a large throne room-like chamber. There were wall sconces with magical lights as well as a red rug running the length of the floor. Stone pillars held up a high ceiling, and at the far end, seven people stood around a large table where a prominent man was talking with Alexandria.

"She's here," Roric said and looked to the others. "But there are six people with her."

"Can you put them all to sleep?" Evalynn asked Gisley, who shook her head.

"It might get them all, or it might not," Gisley replied. "But it should get some of them and make the fight easier at least."

"Well then," Roric said as he looked at the others. "Here is what we are going to do."

12