Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," Gisley said as she fluttered along. "But I was thinking about something I could do." Gisley explained how badly she wanted to build their new home in the magical forest. After visiting the ingredient shop, she thought maybe they could sell some of her glitter. Not only would they make more money, but selling Melody such a rare ingredient might encourage her to be more helpful.

"I don't like that idea," Chandice said with a shake of her head. "People who know about your glitter think it's a byproduct of your orgasm. Even when Roric gave the innkeeper that jar of glitter, he made her swear to tell people it was from your orgasms. If people find out you can make tons of glitter easily, they will question how you're making it. That could lead to a lot of rumors and people trying to figure it out. As soon as one of them finds out, people will be after you for it."

"I have to agree with Chandice," Jaina said. "We don't want people coming to you for glitter when you need it to power all your abilities."

"I know we can't give people glitter all the time, but I make extra glitter at full moons," Gisley insisted.

"We know, sweetheart," Jaina said and took her hand. "But you have witnessed firsthand what happens when people figure out how valuable your glitter is. You told us they started hounding you for more and more to sell."

"And when you had to turn them down, they became hostile," Chandice added.

"They did," Gisley admitted. "But you guys know, and you never ask me for it. So I want to give it to you as a gift to sell so we can have our forest sooner."

"We nearly have enough to make it," Chandice said. "Roric is already talking about moving to that dungeon he wants to explore."

"Another week of sex, and we will have all we need," Jaina added.

"But," Gisley said in an exasperated tone. "There is something you guys don't know."

"And what is that?" Chandice asked.

"I already have fifty jars of glitter stashed away," Gisley admitted.

Chandice and Jaina looked up in alarm and then turned that gaze on the fairy woman, who looked very nervous about being on the spot like that. Chandice asked when and where Gisley had managed to produce so much glitter. Gisley explained that she had been making it over the last couple of years. She snuck out of the inn to dance over her pond and frequently brought bottles to catch and store her glitter. She then sank the bottles in the pond for safekeeping.

"Are you telling me that the pond you used to dance over has a treasure trove of rare glitter hidden under it?" Chandice asked.

"Yes," Gisley replied bashfully.

"And you just left it behind?" Chandice groaned and slapped her head.

"I didn't know how to bring it with me," Gisley replied.

"We could have put it in the tent," Jaina offered. "It would have stored away just like the furniture does."

"Oh, I didn't think of that," Gisley replied as she fluttered back. "I want Roric to have all my dust, though. He should be able to do what he wants with it."

"That's very sweet of you to want your master to have all that, but we will have to go back and collect it when Roric wants to head south," Jaina said.

"I'm sorry," Gisley said as she stepped onto her disk. "I wasn't thinking about the glitter back then. I was so lost in the moment of being Roric's slave and nervous about finally being a prostitute."

Jaina stood up and hugged her, careful not to press on her wings. She reassured Gisley that she understood how nervous she must have been and congratulated her on wanting to give all that to Roric.

"I want him to have everything," Gisley replied. "I even have some gold hidden there." She paused and considered an idea, then looked to Jaina and Chandice. "If we leave right now, I bet I can fly us back there before nightfall."

"You mean fly the whole back where people can see you?" Jaina asked.

"If we wait until nightfall, there will be less people," Gisley offered.

"Still, if somebody sees you, there could be problems," Jaina suggested.

Chandice sat back and considered the options, then asked a logical question. She wanted to know if Gisley could fly while invisible, and she happily said she could. She then suggested Gisley turn invisible and take them back to town so they could tell Roric about the glitter. So they hurried back, racing across the landscape as Jaina pointed out this was yet another example of their mistakes.

"How do you figure?" Chandice asked.

"We spent nearly two hours walking out there when she could have flown us in a quarter of the time," Jaina pointed out. "None of us thought to use invisibility and her flight until now?"

"I see your point," Chandice agreed.

"No wonder Roric wants us to keep practicing combat together," Jaina sighed. "We overlook some of the most obvious things."

"I'm sorry," Gisley said again. "I just don't think about these things."

"Oh, sweetheart. None of us are blaming you," Jaina said. "We just need more time to get used to each other's abilities." Chandice agreed that they were still coming together as a team, and there would be plenty of mistakes yet to make.

Once they were close to the city, they dismissed the disk, and Gisley put away her wings before becoming visible. A quick stop at the magic ingredient shop earned them over a hundred gold for the pods. They took that money and headed off to the inn to find Roric drinking with Evalynn as she pointed to the ever full stein.

"I think your idea is brilliant," Roric said with a nod.

"Thank you for saying so," Evalynn replied with a blush.

"Are we having brilliant ideas?" Jaina asked as they arrived at the table.

"There you are," Roric said and looked at their faces. "How did your ingredient hunting go."

"It went wonderfully," Chandice replied. "We were able to collect the pods easily and made a little gold. But what brilliant idea were we having?"

"I think you should tell them," Roric said and gestured to Evalynn, who smiled and looked up.

"I was saying we should use the stein to produce Gisley's juice," Evalynn said. "If we get her to orgasm into it a few times, the magic should replicate it and fill the whole stein. Then we pour it into a larger container and let the magic refill it. We can produce a ton more of her glitter juice to mix in drinks and make a killing for minimal effort."

"Wow, that is brilliant," Jaina said. "But we don't exactly have a shortage of glitter."

"What do you mean?" Roric asked with a curious expression.

Chandice looked to Gisley to explain, but the fairy was upset that Roric might be mad, so Chandice explained for her. She told him all about the massive stash of fairy glitter hidden under the waters near the spawn and how it got there. Roric looked confused and then frustrated as Gisley started to cry for fear she had upset him. With a sigh, he got up and swept her into his arms, then lifted her to sit in his lap while he stroked her softly.

"Shhh," Roric urged. "I am not mad at you."

"But I did something stupid," Gisley sobbed. "And now you have to go all the way back to where we started."

"Let's not forget our idea to get back," Jaina said and nodded to Chandice.

Chandice then explained the flying while invisible idea and how they could use that to cover the ground much faster. Roric was pleased by this suggestion and told Gisley he was proud of her for wanting him to have all that glitter. She snuggled in tightly to tell him she wanted to be his completely and promised she would give him all the glitter he wanted.

"You need that to use your powers," Roric replied as he got up and asked Evalynn to grab the stein. He carried Gisley out into the street as the sun moved to twilight and the sky streaked with red. He led his harem to the edge of town before putting Gisley down to see she was still crying.

"Gisley, I told you I am not mad," Roric said.

"I feel so bad about not telling you sooner," Gisley said and wiped her eyes. "Now we have to go back to get it. You should punish me."

"It's only a few hours' walk, and with your flying, it won't take any time at all," Roric said and then stood her directly before him. "Now, I want you to forget all about this. You made a simple mistake during a stressful point in your life. Now, relax, and we will go get the glitter and store it in the tent."

"I will try," Gisley said and looked up with sad eyes. "I'm sorry. Are you sure you don't want to punish me?"

"Gisley," Roric laughed. "Would you feel better if I spanked you?"

"Maybe," Gisley replied with a little blush as Jaina and the others started to laugh.

"If she needs to be punished, I want to do it," Chandice said and walked up as she unfastened her belt.

"Why would you want to be the one who punishes her?" Roric asked.

"Why not?" Chandice replied. "I have a fantasy that involves punishing bad girls. If I am going to be part of this relationship, I would be happy to handle the punishments." She accentuated her point by snapping her belt with her hands to produce a loud crack.

Roric struggled not to laugh as he turned to Gisley, who looked nervous suddenly. He put a hand on the woman's shoulder and asked her to be honest with him.

"Do you think you should be punished?" he asked.

Gisley looked at Chandice, who was smiling and swinging the narrow belt, before looking down and saying yes.

"She's all yours," Roric said and stepped back as Chandice reached into one of her pouches and pulled out a small coil of rope.

"Put out your hands," Chandice commanded as Gisley looked up in alarm. The fairy did as she was told and put her hands out to have Chandice tie her wrists together. She then pulled Gisley to a nearby tree and used her magic wand to enchant the rope, causing it to loop over a thick branch above and pull. Gisley's arms were lifted over her head and then pulled tight until she was up on her toes. Chandice then pulled the hem of Gisley's dress up and exposed that tender purple rear for all to see.

"What are you doing?" Gisley asked as she pulled on her ropes.

"Just what you wanted all along. I am going to punish you for what you did," Chandice said and ran a hand along Gisley's soft ass. "You are getting a good spanking."

Gisley nodded and closed her eyes just before the first loud crack made her jump. It left a pink line across her tender rear that she was shaking in the air to try and soothe. Chandice gave her a second to recover and then planted another firm line across the fairy's rear. Gisley hopped on her toes and trembled as Chandice felt her rear, savoring the touch of the stinging flesh.

"Oh, I like this part of the relationship," Chandice cooed and then gave her three more rapid strikes, only stopping when Gisley cried out. She paused as Gisley tugged on her ropes in vain, barely able to hold her footing as she dangled.

"Now, little girl, I want to hear how sorry you are," Chandice said and proceeded to lash her good until Gisley started to plead with Chandice that she was sorry. By the time it was done, Gisley was in tears again, and her ass was far more red than purple. Chandice released the magical ropes, and Gisley turned to fall into her arms, pleading with her for forgiveness.

"Shh, you can stop crying now," Chandice said as she stroked the fairy's head. "You took your punishment; now all is forgotten."

"Thank you," Gisley said with a sniff. "I won't do it again."

"Oh, then I won't have any reason to spank you," Chandice replied sadly. "Won't you be a bad girl for me sometimes?"

"Sometimes," Gisley agreed with a naughty smile. Chandice cradled her like a child, stroking her to soothe away the pain and assure her she was loved.

"Why am I so turned on?" Evalynn whispered.

"I don't know, but part of me wants to do something to make Chandice punish me," Jaina replied.

"If you two start causing problems just to get spanked, I am buying you both chastity belts," Roric said.

"Don't even joke about that," Jaina protested.

"I believe we are ready to go," Chandice announced and started to put her belt back on.

"I wonder what it felt like when the belt hit her plug?" Evalynn said as Gisley summoned a magical disk for them to ride on.

"Speaking of plugs, could I have mine back?" Jaina asked as Chandice sat on the disk and let out a low moan.

"No, I am enjoying it," Chandice replied and gave her a little smile, only to see Jaina looking unhappy. "Oh, fine," Chandice sighed and got on her knees to reach around. She gently worked the plug out and ordered Jaina to present her rear. Roric watched with interest as Chandice slid the hot plug into Jaina's rear and noted the look of absolute joy on the woman's face when it locked in.

The two women shared a loving kiss as everybody got on, and Roric told Gisley she could go. With a smile, she faded from sight and then told everyone to hold on as she zipped off, flying as fast as she could. Though nobody could see her, she still trailed faint lines of glitter, creating a magical ride as the hours ticked away. It was made more beautiful when the girls started to sing, huddling into Roric as they put their voices together. Across the countryside went the magical disk and the choir of women singing for the joy of being in New Eden.

12