Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[lvl 17 Conqueror skill: Shackles of power] While having sex with a slave, you establish a magical link with all your slaves, granting them 25 points to armor, while you gain 20 plus 5% per slave under your collar. The effect lasts 1 hour per slave. While under this effect, all your slaves orgasm when you do.

"What was that?" Jaina asked as she saw the effect go off. "Was that something new?"

"I got it at level seventeen," Roric replied as he continued to punish the fairy. "It has a nice feature I think you are going to like."

Jaina looked at Chandice, who shrugged, then glanced over to see Evalynn moaning as she had her second shared orgasm. She'd already finished one of the guards and was swallowing the second while stroking a third to get him ready. She was giving her all to complete the challenge, anxious to be the toy of Rajeen's NPC guardsmen.

Gisley began to tremble as her body reached its peak and teetered on another orgasm. It came rushing out a moment later, making her so wet it began to drop to the floor between her feet. She opened her eyes to see Evalynn's head bobbing rapidly at the waist of a guardsman. Most of them were still watching Gisley get pounded with approving expressions on their faces. Gisley began to wonder if she liked the idea of being watched. Surely she enjoyed the sex on the stage where a room full of people watched them make love to each other. But what about having sex with a man? Could she stand before hundreds and scream in pleasure as her body was roughly taken before them?

She began to twist her feet as her body was filled with her master's thick cock. She thrashed her head to toss her hair aside and saw poor Evalynn struggling to beat Roric to the finish. Gisley knew he wouldn't be much longer, and Evalynn's effort would be wasted. So, out of compassion for her slave sister, she activated her prostitute power of prolong, preventing Roric from finishing.

[lvl 11 Sex slave skill: Prolong] Slow the onset of your partner's orgasm, keeping them right at the edge for far longer than they would normally be able to bare. Women have significantly longer orgasms, and men never lose their erections during this period.

She heard Roric laugh as he knew what she had done, but he didn't slow his pounding of her body one bit. Her breasts danced as she struggled to endure the sex consuming her body. By the time Evalynn was on the fifth guard, Gisley was on her sixth orgasm. There was a puddle between her legs, and her moans had become weak little pants.

"You can make this easier on yourself," Roric urged. "I know you can finish me any time you want to."

"But, Evalynn," Gisley groaned. "I will hold out for her."

Roric tightened his grip and somehow went at her harder as her head bounced with every impact. Gisley rolled her eyes back as her body wanted to explode from the pleasure it was feeling. She could no longer see how Evalynn was doing and didn't care. Instead, she focused on holding out for as long as possible to buy the woman enough time to finish. Her seventh orgasm made her cry out, begging Roric to slow down, his firm, rapid pace was keeping her at the very edge, and sexual escalation was making each new orgasm mind-blowing.

"Please, slow down!" she cried as her body thrashed in an effort to relieve the pressure.

"You can put a stop to this any time," Roric replied. "All you have to do is let me finish."

Gisley grit her teeth as another powerful orgasm drew closer. She was sure she would break when warm lips suddenly pressed against hers. She opened her eyes to see Evalynn looking back, the woman finally done with her task.

"You can finish him now," Evalynn said as Gisley nearly cried for joy.

[lvl 10 Prostitute skill: Finish him] Bring a man who has been inside you for at least a minute to orgasm instantly]

Roric growled as he finally let loose inside the tormented fairy, causing her to share in the orgasm. However, Jaina suddenly buckled at the knees as she and Evalynn shared it as well. Roric kept up his pace, dragging out his orgasm as all three women writhed in pleasure until he finally pulled Gisley up and held her tight to his chest.

"Why did we feel that?" Jaina asked as the elf woman trembled in the aftershocks.

"That new skill of mine," Roric replied. "It links all of you with shared armor, and you orgasm whenever I do. I also get a decent boost to armor, plus extra for every collared slave."

"Goodness, I love the visitors," Jaina laughed. "They really understand the human desire for sex. Now I understand why you insisted on me being in a collar."

"A lot of my powers are boosted per collared slave," Roric explained.

"I am sad I don't get the armor buff," Chandice complained. "I am the weakest in the group."

"You could always become a slave girl," Jaina teased with a bat of her eyes.

"Then who is going to spank that naughty bottom of yours?" Chandice countered as Evalynn giggled.

Roric gave them a few moments to recover from the sex and orgasms, then he walked up the door and placed a hand on the surface.

"I command you to open in the name of Rajeen. Hear the words desert princess and open."

The door glowed with a blue light and then split down the middle, slowly pulling apart to reveal a short stairwell to a brick tunnel. It was lit by magical torches lining the walls every dozen steps, but that did little to eliminate the dark shadows.

Roric held his spear in both hands and commanded it to glow, causing the tip to produce a brilliant white light.

"Oh, so you did enchant his spear," Jaina said as Evalynn took off her slave collar so she would not be inhibited by it.

"I did it while we were still in the other town," Chandice replied and raised a hand to snap a finger, instantly summoning two imps.

Gisley, Evalynn, and Jaina looked started and asked how she summoned them so quickly. Chandice explained she had spent points on a skill that allowed instant casting. However, it only worked on certain spells and only after you had spent at least five points boosting them.

"Because I have ten on the imp summoning, I get two imps with one cast," Chandice explained. "But it costs a little more mana to summon them this way. When I reach level fifteen, I can summon an enchanter pet as well."

"So you can summon your own little harem," Jaina joked. "Can you summon female imps?"

"I don't think they come in female versions," Chandice replied. "I am pretty sure most demon and devil types are locked to one gender, except the succubus that can be either or both."

"I can't wait until you can summon one of those," Jaina said. "I want to see you play with her."

"What do I need her for when I am surrounded by three horny women now?" Chandice laughed.

"Shall we begin?" Roric asked as Evalynn nodded and took the lead, her plate armor glistening in the light. Roric was at her side, with Jaina, Chandice, and Gisley a dozen steps behind. The imps brought up the rear so nothing could surprise them, and they headed into the dark tunnels in search of adventure.

12