Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 47

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
6k words
4.83
2.7k
4

Part 47 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

Roric stepped away from the corpse of the giant insect, leaving his spear still embedded in the shell. Jaina was healing Evalynn's wounds away, the monster's pincers having easily torn through her armor. Even Gisley was injured when the creature lashed out with some kind of psychic attack, her antennae making her vulnerable to its wail. She fell to her knees, clutching her head until Roric used his master's defense power to shield her. That the creature had such an attack proved this was a more dangerous dungeon than expected, and they needed to move carefully.

This was the fifth battle since the spider creature, all of which were dangerous in some way. Thankfully the mysterious water woman hadn't reappeared, which meant she was preparing something ahead. Sooner or later, there would be another confrontation, likely coming when they were ground down. Roric needed to guide them carefully to maintain their strength and keep them combat-ready. He also realized they needed more gear, things like potions, magical scrolls, and special equipment if they wanted to venture into dungeon depths.

"Do you think we might stumble on the rogues guild?" Gisley asked as she shivered along the wall.

"I regret that the rogues are probably in the sewers, not the lower dungeon," Roric answered honestly as he finally retrieved his spear. "We need to find a way up if we hope to get out."

"That flood can't possibly still be going. Maybe we can get out that way," Chandice suggested.

"I think it's safer to look for another exit," Jaina said as she finished with Evalynn.

"I agree," Roric replied. "She didn't go through that much trouble to wash us down here just to let us climb back out."

"My head still hurts, and I feel hungry," Gisley said as she got up, her simple dress now soiled from walking in the dingy tunnels. Her hair was a mess, and she had smudges on her face as her damp dress clung to her skin.

"We are changing our tactics," Roric announced as he went to Gisley. "You and Jaina go naked from now on."

"Naked?" Gisley asked.

Roric explained that their naked defense skill would make them safer than they were with their skimpy dresses on. They wouldn't feel the cold and would get the wet clothing off, and then they could use their cleanse ability to clean up.

"Why didn't we think of this sooner?" Gisley asked as she discarded her dress.

"We were preoccupied with other thoughts," Jaina replied, pulling Gisley into a hug. "Now, hold me until we're both warm." Gisley smiled and wrapped her arms around Jaina as she smiled contentedly. Both women glowed for an instant, and the dirt was gone, their bodies perfectly dry and clean. Jaina pulled the snuggly woman in tightly and asked her if she was really hungry.

Gisley nodded and said she didn't like to eat the dry rations Roric often brought in his pack for adventures. Jaina thought of something Gisley might like better, and while nobody was looking, she reached into her pouch and drank Rajeen's potion.

Roric turned to Evalynn and suggested she get naked to join the snuggle. She balked at the idea of being out of her armor, but Roric insisted she had to be the coldest and most miserable of them all.

"My armor is trapping a lot of moisture Evalynn agreed as he helped her undress. A few moments later, he put the slave collar around her neck, and she cuddled with the others, sharing their body heat as they dried.

"Can you make some kind of fire to help dry her armor out?" Roric asked of Chandice, who nodded.

She looked about the room that appeared to be some kind of old dining hall. The beetle that was the size of a wheelbarrow had smashed several old tables and chairs, leaving behind piles of shattered wood. She ordered her demon to gather some of the bits into a pile, then reached out a hand and produced a palm of fire.

[lvl 1 Warlock skill: Create fire] Produce a small flame in the palm of your hand or on an object you are touching. The flame persists so long as you desire it to, or you run out of spell power. Can ignite combustible material.

She carefully held the flame to some of the wood until it started to burn on its own, then stood up and closed her hand to release the spell.

"Let's hope starting a fire underground isn't as dangerous as it sounds," Chandice said.

"The danger is in air quality," Roric said as he began to arrange Evalynn's armor around the small campfire. "The fire consumes oxygen and produces smoke, causing asphyxiation."

"So why are we doing this?" Chandice asked with some measure of concern.

"The space is well ventilated," Roric said and pointed to the smoke coming off the fire. They could see it was traveling to one side as if carried in a gentle breeze.

"A breeze," Chandice said as she considered the implications. "Couldn't we follow the breeze to find a way out?"

"We need to find the source," Roric replied as he wondered how hard that would be. He would need a way to gauge the breeze as they traveled, leading him to a thought. Gisley could produce glitter if her wings were out, creating a constant hail of the stuff to give them a sense of direction. But it would also mark the floor as they passed, giving anyone searching for them a trail to follow. He supposed he could carry a torch and trust in the dance of flames and trace amount of smoke. That should be enough to indicate the direction the air was flowing, but he would heave to drop it every time they entered battle.

Chandice took a moment to strip off her robes, ordering her demon to hold them near the fire so they might dry. She curled into the snuggle pile, sharing the warmth and love of her family.

"Well, this is nice," Jaina said with a sigh. "Too bad it's under such terrible circumstances."

"It's still nice to find a reason to snuggle," Evalynn replied. "I feel better already."

"You had us very worried," Chandice added and stroked Evalynn's head.

"She had me terrified," Jaina agreed. "I love my elven warrior."

"So I am your elven warrior, am I?" Evalynn laughed.

"Oh, sweetie, you know as well as everyone else that you're the most powerful fighter in the group," Jaina explained. "If you had died, not only would we have been heartbroken, but we would likely have all been killed by now."

"That spider thing would probably have gotten us," Gisley added with a shudder.

"I am touched you value my strength so much," Evalynn said as they huddled.

"I admire this tight elven butt too," Jaina added as she gave it a squeeze.

"Stop it," Evalynn laughed. "I swear all you ever think about is sex."

"That's what I'm here for," Jaina replied and kissed her forehead. "My role in this family is to provide it with sex and passion."

"Mine too," Gisley added. "Oh, and money by being a prostitute."

"See, Gisley understands," Jaina said.

"Well, my role is to help my master protect his family," Evalynn replied and leaned up. "I will stand between my slave sisters and any danger."

"And you do that admirably," Roric said as he joined them to put a hand on her shoulder. "I have never seen you flinch in the face of danger. You charge into every fight and do your best to tie the enemy down."

"She is a good warrior," Chandice added and went to rub Roric. "Oh, goodness, you are still soaked."

"It's the fur," Roric replied. "And my underclothes of padding are saturated."

"But you need to dry off too," Chandice insisted.

"We can't all be out of our armor," Roric insisted. "I am the master. It is my job to see to it you are all safe. When Evalynn is armored up, maybe I can do something to dry off."

"Does he smell like a wet dog?" Jaina teased as Roric gave her a little chuckle.

"I suppose I do resemble a dog," Roric agreed as he stroked Gisley's back, using his claws to give her a gentle scratch.

"He's not exactly like a dog, though," Gisley said as she looked back at him.

"He's supposed to be more like a hyena, but the silver mane gnolls look less savage because they are hero players," Jaina said. "And Roric tweaked his appearance to look even less so."

"I like his fur," Gisley said as he kept scratching her back, making her twist in relaxation.

"I like that long tongue," Jaina said.

"I am fond of the other part that's long," Evalynn added with a blush.

"Oh, we're terrible," Chandice laughed. "Everything we like about him is physical."

"I wouldn't say that," Jaina said and looked up to meet Roric's eyes. "Behind all that is a man with a strong heart, deep commitments, and a desire to love his girls. We all see that, and it's why we are here."

"I want him to be my master forever," Gisley said.

"I am your master forever, little fairy," Roric replied and combed her hair with his claws. "The day you accepted that collar, you gave up your right to yourself. You belong to me now, and I am going to keep you at my side."

"I should get my armor back on," Evalynn sighed, but Roric put his hand on her shoulder.

"Your armor is not dry yet," he insisted. "Chandice's demon and I can guard the room for another ten minutes. Besides, If something attacked, Gisley and Jaina are ready to fight as they are, and I am sure Chandice can manage naked."

"Ha, I don't like the idea of fighting something naked, but you are right. I don't need my robe to cast spells," Chandice agreed.

Roric left them to huddle and paced the room, checking the outer hall while leaving the far door bolted. There was a small gate above the door to which he held his hand and felt the breeze. He suspected the whole dungeon was designed to allow air to flow and keep it from getting stale. He added some wood to the fire, keeping it on a low burn, and checked Evalynn's armor until he was satisfied. He then dressed her as she smiled and enjoyed the special attention, especially when a hand occasionally wandered.

Once she was ready, he helped Chandice into her robe, enjoying the moment as his hands rolled over her hips. He cherished these women who trusted in his leadership and followed his direction. Even Chandice, who wasn't a slave girl, followed his lead, even stepping up to the role of helping with the others.

Once they were ready, he went to the door on the far wall and carefully listened before daring to open it. Outside was a hall that went left or right, with nothing of note except a broken wooden shield to the right. He took out a torch and had Chandice light it with her fire spell, then held it up to see which way the air flowed. It came from the left, so Roric handed the torch to Jaina and led the way, hoping for a way out.

The hall passed an open archway that, once investigated, revealed a vaulted room with red carpet running down the floor to what appeared to be a fountain on the far wall. It was a half-circle with a face like a dragon on the wall. Water poured from its mouth into the basin, the sound echoing from the walls. The strangest element of the room was the light, coming from six glowing rings set into the high ceiling, bathing the room in a soft yellowish glow.

"Why is this room lit?" Evalynn asked as she stood in the archway with him.

"I don't know," Roric replied as he sniffed at the air to detect a scent of incense. "But somebody has been here recently. I can smell a perfume-like scent."

"Let me go first," Evalynn said and carefully stalked into the room, walking directly down the carpet. Nothing stirred in the space except the splashing water as she made her way close to the middle.

"She really is brave," Jaina said as they watched from the arch. "She always goes first and isn't afraid to be hurt."

"Evalynn is very courageous," Roric agreed as he entered the room twenty steps behind. He moved to join her near the center, where she looked all around as if unable to believe she hadn't been attacked yet.

"I don't see any danger," Evalynn said as Roric reached her side.

"I don't smell anything by the usual dungeon scents and a long passed hint of incense," Roric said as the girls filtered into the room behind them.

"It doesn't feel safe to stand in the hall," Jaina called. "Anything could come up behind us."

Roric nodded and motioned them up while asking Chandice to send her demon to guard the archway. It vanished into stealth and crept away as Roric suggested to Evalynn that they investigate the fountain. The two crept to the water's edge to see the clear water pouring into the shallow basin. There appeared to be something glittering inside, and Roric quickly realized it was filled with coins. This only raised his sense of danger, and with a gesture to the girls, they turned back to back to look in all directions. Jaina turned her fingers into claws as Gisley summoned her fey sword, being as ready as they could be for whatever might happen.

"This wouldn't be unguarded," Roric said as he leaned over the water's surface.

"Maybe it's a trap?" Evalynn suggested. "Something to do with the water itself?"

Roric nodded and reached into his pouch to take out a coin and flip it into the basin. It went into the water with a splash but didn't cause a disturbance in the chamber. Still not convinced, he dipped the tip of his spear into the surface, daring to push some of the coins about.

Something howled from outside the archway, its voice sounding almost pained. Roric and Evalynn turned to face the archway as the girls moved away from it, heading closer to their protectors.

"It was trapped," Evalynn said as she moved to get between the girls and the danger. Roric went with her, putting the girls behind them as they waited with spears ready. Something moved in the all, but the shape was difficult to identify. Suddenly the demon appeared, locked in battle with something they couldn't quite make out. The fight lasted a few moments before a severed arm was thrown into the room.

"Did you see what it was?" Jaina said nervously.

"No," Roric replied as he tensed. "The hall is just beyond the light."

They watched as a tall ponderous shape appeared in the archway, slowly moving into the room. As it entered the light, they could more clearly see that it was not a regular creature. It had the body of a black snake, as big around as Roric's shoulders and perhaps twenty feet long. Its head was an elongated skull with a ring of what looked like ribs jutting from its neck. Green lights burned in empty eye sockets as the snake-like thing began to approach, its horrid jaws dripping with fresh demon blood.

"This place is a house of horrors," Jaina gasped as she stepped back.

"This looks more like an amalgamation than a proper monster," Evalynn said as she gripped her weapon tightly.

"Dare I ask what an amalgamation is?" Chandice said as she produced her wand, ready to cast a spell.

"It's a construct made by a player and brought to life with necromantic magic," Evalynn replied as the creature hissed.

"But necromancers are banned," Chandice said.

"There are plenty of other classes that can use necromancy," Evalynn replied. "One is called an animator, and these sorts of things are a trademark of their work."

Roric nodded and turned to Evalynn, who nodded she was ready. They both burst into motion, suddenly racing across the room, their spears raised to deliver the first blow. The beast let out another pained wail as they connected with the body, causing sickly bubbling wounds of dead blood. The monster moved with supernatural speed, its head whipping around to snap at Roric. He was crunched in those powerful jaws and then thrown across the room with a lash of the beast's head.

Jaina and Gisley felt the wound as they shared a portion of his injury thanks to punishment.

[lvl 8 Sex Slave skill: Punishment][Boosted 10] You take damage in place of your master, absorbing 40% from every attack. The effect lasts 3 hours. Damage is split between all slaves and cannot reduce a slave below 10%.

"Owie!" Gisley cried as she felt the crush of those jaws remotely, followed by the jarring impact as Roric crashed into the wall.

"Kill that thing!" Chandice cried as she produced a pair of imps, ordering them to fire on the beast. She then placed a curse of rotting on the beast in an effort to aid Evalynn, who was now doing her best to keep the monster's attention.

[lvl 4 Warlock skill: Curse of rotting] Lowers a targets armor class by 10 points for 5 minutes.

If the spell helped, it wasn't shown as the monster bore down on Evalynn, catching her in its jaws to deliver a crushing bite. It tossed her the other way to crash into the far wall before turning its horrid gaze on the three girls. With a terrible hiss, the monster produced a fan of green fire-like breath that raced at the women.

"Master's defense!" Roric shouted as Jaina and Gisley were encased in a magical bubble. Chandice wisely used the bubbles as a shield, ducking behind Jaina for protection.

[Lvl 5 Conqueror skill: Masters defense] -- Shield the slave in a protective bubble for 60 seconds.

Roric leaped back into the fight and shouted "Hands off!" at the beast.

[lvl 7 conqueror skill: Hands off] Forces an enemy to attack the master instead of a slave.

The monster slashed at him again, those terrible jaws racing down. Roric met the jaws as he started to glow with red fire, calling on rampage to boost his raw power.

[Lvl 6 conqueror skill: Rampage] [Boosted 3] You gain superhuman strength and damage absorption based on the user's concentration. The effect lasts for the duration of your stamina bar. Once the bar depletes, the effect ends.

He managed to dodge the beast's snaps, delivering a vicious swipe to the monster's body as he rolled away. Evalynn was on her feet again, and she charged once more, blasting a hole in the beast's body. A hail of bolts from Chandice and imps were crashing down on the monster as a golden dome of light and glitter fell over him and Evalynn. Gisley was trying to heal them, but they couldn't stand still to remain in the radius of her spell. His goal was to keep taunting the beast and hope his damage absorption and shared pain would keep him alive. If it worked, the others could wear the monster down and hopefully destroy it. If not, he would be the first to respawn.

"I wish I could help," Jaina said nervously as she felt helpless with her claws. "I have a ranged attack, but I would have to take the collar off."

"You are helping," Chandice shouted as she fired another fire bolt. "You are absorbing extra damage and boosting his stats. If you take the collar off, he loses all of that."

"But I should be doing something m --," Jaina went to say as several five in metal spikes punctured her back. She stumbled over, causing Gisley to turn around to see the blue-haired woman standing on the fountain's surface as if it were solid stone.

"Behind us!" Gisley cried as the woman went into a blurring dance, causing a dozen iron spikes and throwing daggers to fly their way.

Chandice and Gisley were struck, the two women staggering away as they were punctured by thrown weapons. Chandice ordered her imps to attack the new threat, and they turned to open fire while she pulled a dagger out of her leg.

Jaina felt her blood racing as the pain in her back throbbed. She was helpless to fight the snake monster, and the collar limited her morphic powers. However, she was a seductress, and this woman was a viable target.

[lvl 8 Seductress Skill: Take Me Instead] Forces a single target to check willpower or become aroused with the seductress, forcing them to focus on seducing her.

The woman's dance came to a sudden stop as her eyes fell on Jaina. There was a twitch of a smile before she came to her senses after being blasted by shadow bolts.

"You dirty whore!" the woman bellowed as she melted into the water to avoid being hit again. A moment later, she rose up and hurled two daggers Jaina's way.

Jaina decided that now was the perfect time to play this woman's game back at her. She activated a power she hadn't yet used as her body began to ripple.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12