Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[lvl 1 Morphic skill: Fluid Form] For 20 seconds, you can become completely fluid, flowing through small spaces or openings. Once your time is up, your human form reshapes over ten seconds.

The daggers splashed through her as she ran at the woman, turning into a wave of gray ooze. The stranger looked startled by the sudden attack and slid across the pool's surface to avoid being tackled. As she did, she took more shadow bolts, adding to her slowly growing wounds.

Roric saw the battle going on behind them, but the snake was the greatest danger. Still, he could tell by the way his girls were staggering that those weapons had been poisoned. So he quickly called on purge and wiped the poisons out, restoring them so they could fight properly.

[lvl 14 Conqueror skill: Purge] Remove all negative effects from your slaves and render them immune to new effects for 20 seconds.

Gisley looked enraged and rushed to the pool with her sword in hand. Chandice grabbed one of the throwing knives and enchanted it to float in the air and attack the deadly woman. Jaina splashed into the pool, reaching up with dough-like arms to grapple the woman, who shrieked and threw more spikes only to see them do very little harm.

"She never told me you were a monster!" the woman snarled as she took another shadow bolt that made her wince. Then, with a curse, she started to ripple and collapsed into the water, mixing with the pool and becoming unseen.

"Jaina!" Gisley shouted as she reached the side. "Are you alright?"

Jaina's time was up, and she started to recollect, her human form rapidly taking shape. She clambered to the side and threw herself out, afraid to be solid where that woman could reach her. Chandice was at her side in a moment, helping her stand as her form locked in place.

"Get away from the water before she reforms," Chandice urged as she saw the surface begin to rise. On instinct, she turned and cast tendrils of the void directly on the fountain, filling the basin with flailing limbs.

[lvl 7 Warlock skill: Tendrils of the void] A mass of demonic tendrils rises out of the floor to grasp and batter anything they can reach. The spell will slow and hinder the movement of medium or smaller creatures while doing slight damage to them.

"You witch!" the woman cried as she was battered about, the tendrils throwing her to the side. She was eventually tossed out of the basin, where she landed flat on her back. Chandice saw a rare opportunity to visit some vengeance and dared to rush in to slap the woman on the stomach. She quickly chanted a spell while the stunned woman regained her senses.

"I hope you like imps," Chandice cried and darted back.

Womb curse: Imp whore: A magical mark that flashes when imps are nearby. Imps will be attracted to a woman wearing this mark and will try their best to have sex. The bearer of the mark will also seek to be bred by the imp, as sex with an imp will feel better than normal. The mark lasts three days, but the timer resets every time an imp fucks her.

A green pattern appeared on her stomach, visible even through her armor. The woman rolled away, staggering a few steps to get clear as she tried to cover the mark with a hand.

"What did you just do?" she cried and looked up to see two pairs of devilish eyes glaring at her as the imps started to grin. A smile crossed her face, followed by a quick shake of her head as she tried to resist the effect. The imps rushed in, grabbing hold of her arms and legs as she screamed and melted back into the water. She rose and splashed into the pool, vanishing from sight as the tendrils trashed the water. The poor imps looked heartbroken to see their plaything vanish and looked to Chandice for direction.

"That was brilliant," Jaina said as all three women turned back to the snake creature. It was covered in wounds and bleeding dark red blood that looked lifeless. Evalynn had obviously been crunched again as she limped about, dragging one leg but still fighting. Roric was battered and suffering as he tried to keep the beast focused on him.

"Heal from us!" Jaina shouted as Chandice, and her imps returned to fire and shadow bolts.

Roric nodded as green light began to flow from Gisley and Jaina. Jaina turned around and planted her lips on Gisley, healing the fairy woman even as her health was drained away.

[Lvl 6 conqueror skill: Serve me] Transfer health from a slave to the master, restoring the master up to 120% maximum health. A slave cannot be reduced below 50% health.

Jaina held up the healing kiss even as Gisley continued to feed Roric. She suddenly realized what a powerful tactic this was, as she could keep Gisley's health above the limit so Roric could keep taking and taking.

[Lvl 1 Seductress skill: Healing kiss] Kiss a target to begin channeling your stamina to heal them. Restores 12 health a second until healed or stamina is depleted.

The beauty of this exchange was the fact that Roric's sex buff boosted Jaina's stamina by twenty percent. They were a powerful combination allowing Roric to endure wounds he normally couldn't take. Gisley wrapped her arms around Jaina, the two women coming together in a passionate kiss as they traded their health to their master.

Roric felt reinvigorated even as the monster lashed out and managed to bite him again. Even though he took the injuries, he was hardly slowed and planted the tip of his spear directly in the monster's eye. Then, with a surge of strength, he pressed the spear in, causing the skull to crack as the beast tried to spit him out. Evalynn leaped on its back, impaling her spear through it to the ground as Chandice's imps, enchanted dagger, and spells assaulted from below. The beast started to twist as its head crashed to the floor a moment later. The green lights that were its eyes flared up then faded away as the body continued to coil.

"That was no easy kill," Evalynn panted as she slumped to the floor. "Also, I think my leg is broken."

"Oh, lover, let me help," Jaina insisted and ran to her side to plant a kiss. The two locked in a similar passionate embrace as Evalynn was slowly healed.

"A woman who heals with kisses," Chandice said as she covered one of her bleeding wounds. "When you're done with her, I could use a little."

"Are you two alright?" Roric asked as he rushed to their side. "I saw the woman in the fountain."

"Oh, she nearly caused us a problem, but I took care of her," Chandice said with a wry smile.

"What did you do that made her flee in terror?" Roric asked.

Chandice explained the imp whore curse and how the woman had no choice but to flee or spread her legs for the imps. The beauty of it was that the curse lasted for days, and if she came anywhere near them, the imps would detect it.

"That was very smart of you," Roric said approvingly. "At least we will have early warning next time."

"Let me heal you," Jaina said as she ran to Chandice and took her into a kiss as well.

"We are in more danger than I first thought," Evalynn said as she walked up, now fully recovered. "I have a sneaking suspicion that an undead-based player has made a home down here. I don't think that creature was a natural spawn for this area."

"Which means we can expect a lot more trouble," Roric agreed.

"My sleep spells don't affect undead," Gisley pointed out. "And my prostitute powers are useless."

"You are far more useful as a slave girl," Jaina said as she finished with Chandice. "You are a better health battery than I am."

"How so?" Roric asked.

Jaina explained how she could keep healing Gisley with a kiss, allowing Roric to draw off more and more health. Since her healing kiss was based on stamina, and his sex buff boosted her stamina, she could trade that to Gisley, while Gisley traded it into health for him, thus giving him a sizeable boost in health for combat.

"And you two are absorbing some of the damage anyway," Chandice added. "That makes Roric very hard to kill."

"You would need to kill Gisley and I first," Jaina said. "Otherwise, Roric will just keep healing."

"I wish I could transfer some of that to Evalynn," Roric said with a sigh. "I get a skill that allows me to heal slaves, but you would have to wear a collar."

"And then I would be a useless fighter," Evalynn said with a shake of her head. "I will endure the pain until I can be healed. I have a lot more health to start with anyway."

"Speaking of that, I leveled," Chandice said excitedly. "I am level fifteen, and I got a power that might be super useful to Roric's healing."

"How so?" Jaina asked.

"I got siphon power, allowing me to drain mana or stamina from a target until I hit two hundred percent of my pool," Chandice replied. "Then I can use dark gift to give my stamina to you."

"You can drain stamina and transfer it to me?" Jaina asked as she nearly laughed. "Then I can kiss Gisley, and he can pull on her health for hours. That means Roric effectively has something like four hundred percent health."

"Well, you have to wait for me to finish draining the stamina and then transfer it over without either step being interrupted," Chandice pointed out. "But in ideal conditions, Roric will be nigh impossible to kill."

"Which means people are going to go for you two first," Evalynn pointed out. "Especially if they see Chandice locked in a channeling spell transferring power to Jaina."

"I won't do it unless we need it," Chandice replied. "But yeah, it does kind of mark me out."

"We should find a safe place to rest for a few hours," Evalynn suggested. "And not here. I don't trust any room with a water source."

"We should get the treasure from the fountain then move to a room we already cleared," Roric replied and went to the basin as Chandice dismissed her tendril spell. He looked apprehensive about reaching into the water, but the imps didn't seem bothered, so he began to collect the coins. Several hundred went into his pouch before he took them back into the hall. Jaina had dropped the touch in the middle of the battle, and its flame had gone out, so he lit another and held it up to see the air flowing from down the hall.

"We will have to come back and investigate that," Roric said as he led them back to the room with the dead beetle. He shut the doors and attempted to block them with debris while Chandice had an imp stand at each door to be basic guards.

Jaina sat on the floor and beckoned Gisley to her arms, cradling the woman to her chest.

"Are you still hungry, sweetheart?" Jaina asked.

Gisley nodded, so Jaina looked down to see her breasts had swollen. Rajeen's potion had filled them with milk, so she wrapped a hand around Gisley's head and pressed her lips to a nipple. The fairy woman began to suck and then stopped to look up as Jaina smiled down.

"I asked Rajeen for the secret of how she does it," Jaina whispered. "I wanted to be able to feed my little fairy girl. So go ahead and take all you want."

Gisley bit the tip of her tongue in a playful smile and then wrapped both hands around one of Jaina's swollen breasts. Gisley lifted it to her mouth and began to suckle as Jaina realized they were more sensitive. She could feel the milk passing through the nipple, and every touch of Gisley's lips was like heaven.

"Oh, my sweet fairy," Jaina moaned. "Oh, please do this every day."

Gisley pulled at the skin gently as Jaina felt the milk passing. Knowing the woman was feeding from her body was a strange but magical feeling. It was a moment she would treasure for the rest of her life, and she decided to beg Rajeen for more potions.

"So I'm curious," Chandice said as she looked down on the two women. "When you turned into that goo, what happened to your slave cuffs and plugs?"

"It's part of the transformation," Jaina replied as she rubbed Gisley's shoulders. "clothing magically changes with me. So I guess those items count as clothing."

"I thought you might say that," Chandice said with a smile. "But that raises an important question. What happens to magical items while you are in that form?"

"What do you mean?" Jaina asked.

Chandice explained her theory that if Jaina and her items all turned to goo, then any magical items she carried should transfer their powers to her for the duration.

"I suppose that makes sense," Jaina replied. "But I don't see the significance."

"I am just thinking about how to pair your power with magical tricks," Chandice replied. "I might not have a good example now, but I bet we can find a way to use that to our advantage."

Jaina could only shrug as Gisley drained her breast, the fairy woman letting out a soothing moan as she pulled away.

"That is so yummy," Gisley whispered. "But I feel sleepy now."

"Shh," Jaina said and tapped the woman's milk-stained lips. "The milk soothes the drinker and makes her sleepy. It's time for your nap, little girl. Go to sleep, and let me hold you until you wake."

Gisley smiled and nestled to Jaina's chest as her tired eyes closed. It was time for their rest, and hopefully, they wouldn't be disturbed until they were recovered. Jaina began to rock the sleeping women in her arms, humming another lullaby as they began to wait. Hopefully, they could find a way out before their enemy found a way to strike at them again. If not, they would have to hold out as long as they could and hope Rajeen noticed they had been away too long.

12