Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[lvl 11 Warlock skill: Blood bats] black bats fly from your hand, biting the target and transferring the health to the caster.

The bats vanished after biting, but the woman was already charging with a hand out, and her mace raised high. Chandice felt something hit her chest as another of those terrible hammers nearly took her off her feet. She locked the woman with a twisting ray of black light as she tried to tear away at the woman's health, but she was on Chandice a moment later. The mace twisted poor Chandice's head to the side before she took a second blow to the shoulder. Chandice felt this was the end until Jaina pounced on the woman from behind.

[lvl 13 Seductress skill: Drain strength] With a touch, you siphon away a portion of the target's strength, adding it to your own. Your strength cannot exceed 150%. Target cannot be reduced below 50%

Jaina tackled the woman with her claws while trying to drain away her strength. She hoped that the loss of strength might slow the woman, but she didn't seem bothered. She glowed with a golden light that burned Jaina's skin, causing her to want to let go to avoid the pain. She clung on, trying to dig her claws into the woman's back to do some damage. The woman responded by ramming into the wall, crushing Jaina between the wall and her armor. Jaina felt the air blast from her lungs and couldn't hold on as she slumped down the wall.

"Did you really think you could keep running?" the woman asked as she turned to glare at Jaina. "You should have taken Alexandria's offer. She knows what to do with whores like you."

"You have no idea how much trouble you are in," Jaina groaned as she clutched at her chest, wondering how many ribs were broken. "Alexandria isn't the only one who has powerful friends."

"Almost nobody knows you are down here, and those that do won't come looking for you in time," the woman replied as she pulled a pair of shackles out of her bag. "And I will get the bonus for being the one who caught you."

Roric knew the fight behind him was going poorly, but he didn't have the strength or time to intervene. The hunter's pet easily killed his hyena, and now it and the wizard woman were on top of him. The panther lunged at him repeatedly, cutting deep scratches through his leg armor while the woman fired darts, bolts, and even piercing blasts, seriously wounding him. If not for Jaina and Gisley sharing the damage, he was certain he would already be dead, but as it stood, he feared to draw on them for healing. They were both in combat, and to take away their health now might leave them vulnerable to their foes.

He rolled and released a series of rapid stabs, scoring several more hits on the panther. Thankfully its master was in melee with the devil, who seemed to be holding his own. Evalynn was facing off against the tank, and to her credit, he was bleeding and bellowing in anger. However, she was in no better condition, having been battered and thrown about like a toy. If only she could break away long enough to drink from the chalice, but that was an impossibility.

"You fight like an animal," the wizard woman laughed. "How fitting you will be killed by a cat."

"I have a feeling you will be, too," Roric snarled as he took a swipe across the chest but scored a solid hit, nearly impaling the cat fully. The woman saw her chance and let loose with another green bolt that splashed across Rorics back. He screamed in pain and nearly toppled as the acid burned his skin, producing a sickly smoke in the tunnel. He fell to his hands as the panther slid lifelessly to the floor and looked up to see more players coming.

A tall shadow stalked into the tunnel wielding a massive club banded with iron and covered in spikes. He let out a battle cry and rushed forward, bringing the heavy weapon down on the woman's head. The sickening crack that echoed down the tunnel was followed by a cry of pain as the lizard man vicious bit the woman, tearing into the woman's shoulder.

"You!" Roric cried as he recognized Jaina's lizardman lover.

"I will be with you in a minute," Zorac answered as he unleashed a hail of blows on the woman who was desperately trying to fend him off. She lashed at him with acid and lightning, but all it seemed to do was make the lizardman angry. A final crack across the face sent her twisting into a wall to crumple into the tunnel, finally freeing Zorac to come to Roric's side.

"You're a mess," Zorac said as he assisted Roric in sitting.

"Help, Jaina," Roric pleaded and pointed to the battle going on behind him. "Don't let them take her."

"Wait here," Zorac said and turned to face the rest of the combatants. A naked purple woman was covered in cuts and fighting with some kind of rogue or specialist fighter. The armored woman was going toe to toe with a giant man, or perhaps a half-ogre. In the back corner, a woman in full plate was chaining somebody he couldn't quite see while the warlock he knew as Rorics companion crawled for a cup sitting on the floor. He assumed the woman being chained had to be Jaina, so without wasting a moment, his eyes went red as he used a battle surge and charged in.

"What?" the woman said just as she took the full blow of that club in the side. Zorac hoped the blow would easily knock her over, but she slid only a few inches before lashing back with a mace that stung his skin and caused blood to fly from his jaws. He quickly went for powerful strikes, determined to make her feel every blow despite her armor. She, in turn, called holy strikes down on his head and used healing to keep mending her wounds. It was a battle of endurance to see who would run out of stamina first, but he had an ace up his sleeve.

[lvl 25 lizardman skill: Bestial endurance] For the next hour, all stamina-based skills use 50% less stamina. It can only be used once a day.

He used special attack after special attack, forcing her to counter with spells and abilities of her own. It went on for almost a minute until finally, she cried out in frustration, and one of his brutal blows connected. The next one landed as well, and so did the third, as the woman could no longer heal. She staggered back, swinging her mace effectively until black chains wrapped around her. Zorac looked up to see the warlock woman standing, the strange cup in one hand and a black staff in the other.

"Kill her!" Chandice shouted.

"You will pay for --," the woman shouted just before Zorac's club ended her words. He turned to join the fight beside the purple woman, lending his club to squash the rogue. That fight ended less than a minute later, leaving only the giant in armor. He rushed in and immediately took a shield to the face, but he was still fresh, and the warrior had been battling the woman for many minutes. With the purple woman and the armored one at his side, they triple-teamed the tank and quickly started scoring hits. A minute later, he fell as well, finally allowing them to step back.

"Where is Jaina?" Zorac asked as he turned to see a nude woman with long dark hair, crying over Roric as she held a silver cup to his jaws.

"Just drink it," the woman pleaded as he tried to push it away, insisting Evalynn needed it first.

"You're the lizardman from Jaina's dream," Gisley said as she staggered to his side. "Then it worked, you warned Rajeen."

"She is in the upper dungeon," Zorac said as he watched the dark-haired woman, somehow convinced he knew her.

"How did you get down here so fast?" Gisley asked.

"What? Oh, I am a lizardman. I swam down a water tunnel from the sewers to a room just down the hall. We lizardmen can swim very fast and hold our breath for ten minutes or more."

"Jaina, are you alright?" Chandice asked as she joined her at Roric's side.

"I'm fine," Jaina replied and looked at the lizardman.

"You're Jaina?" he asked with a surprised expression.

"I suppose you deserve an explanation," Jaina said while helping Roric. She handed him off to Chandice and stepped toward the lizardman as her form blurred, and she appeared as the elf woman he knew her as.

"You're a shapeshifter," he said and looked at Gisley. "You are one of the girls that danced with her."

"I am, and Evalynn is the other one," Gisley said and pointed to the armored woman.

"Please don't be angry," Jaina pleaded. "I wanted to tell you, but I am not supposed to reveal the secret."

"Why not?" Zorac asked as the magic cup was handed to Gisley.

"Because the fewer people who know my secret, the better," Jaina said and reached up to touch his chest. "But I am glad you know. I felt terribly guilty about your wishes."

"How touching," a voice called, turning them all to the tunnel where a woman in black cloth and holding a long sword stood smiling. Behind her were a dozen others of various races and classes.

"We forgot about the hunter," Roric growled and looked around the room to see the devil was dead. "He escaped and brought help."

"It was probably that woman who ran off just before the fight started," Evalynn said as she gripped her weapon tightly.

"I hate to break this tender moment up, but the shapeshifter has an appointment with a slave master," the woman said as she slashed her sword in a display of skill. "And I intend to collect the reward."

"Is that some kind of ninja?" Gisley asked as she handed the cup to Evalynn.

"Her name is Jaxxine," Zorac said as he leveled his club. "It's rumored she's over level fifty and is known for her brutality."

"How good of you to recognize your better," Jaxxine said with a wicked smile as she pointed the sword their way. "Hand over the girls, and you can go free."

"Girls?" Roric said in surprise.

"Oh, we heard the fairy has wings which means she is evolved and worth a fortune to certain collectors," Jaxxine replied as she stepped into the room, her small force spreading out to either side. "Not to mention we hear she's a prostitute. She's going to earn somebody a great deal of money."

"You aren't taking any of them," Roric snarled as he and Evalynn brandished their weapons. "You won't lay a finger on them while I live."

"Oh, all we need is your head to claim that reward," the woman laughed. "Oh, and the elf woman's too." She turned her gaze on Chandice with a shrug and announced she wasn't worth anything, but she could die all the same.

"By any chance, are you over level fifty?" Jaina asked as she stepped behind Zorac.

"I wish," he replied and readied to strike the moment battle started.

The woman went to say something else when a shadow moved behind one of the hunters. A woman in padded armor banded with red silks appeared out of thin air, driving a curved dagger into a man's back. Before anyone could react, the woman catapulted over the group, landing beside Evalynn with murder in her eyes. A moment later, a fireball raced down the tunnel, exploding on the backs of the crowd as Roric used his body to shield Gisley and Chandice. When they looked up, the group was turned around to see a wall of angry women rushing down the tunnel.

"Harem girls!" one of them cried as the group tried to form a line to meet the charge.

"Hold them off!" Jaxxine shouted and turned to engage the whole group by herself. "I can handle this lot."

"Oh, but you are not going to touch them," A familiar voice purred as a green flash announced the arrival of Rajeen. She landed a powerful kick that sent the woman staggering back with a snarl on her face.

"So, the mistress has come out to play," Jaxxine said as her snarl turned into a smile. "My legend will be even greater when I add your name to my list."

Rajeen took a stance like a fighter about to pounce, holding her hands up to show she was holding spiked knuckles.

"Rajeen can fight?" Chandice asked in surprise as the cat woman waited for her sword-wielding opponent to make the first move.

"You don't know about Rajeen?" Zorac asked with a note of surprise.

"Our mistress is a master martial artist," the woman beside them said. "She is a jade monk and a master of the tiger fighting style."

The two exploded into motion, with the ninja woman unleashing a series of slashes that were impossible to keep track of. Rajeen blocked every blow with the metal bracers on her arms, darting around the woman in circles. Behind them, a small war raged as harem girls in their dozens poured out of the tunnel and swarmed over the other adventurers.

"We need to help her," Roric said and went to rush in, but the harem girl in their midst held up a hand.

"Our mistress wishes to fight this one alone," she insisted. "You must stand down and wait for us to secure the tunnels."

Roric looked to Evalynn, who was just as unhappy about not being allowed to fight. They stepped back instead as Rajeen took a hit to the leg, Jaxxine drawing first blood.

"You're not as good as they say you are," Jaxxine laughed as Rajeen set her feet.

"I just wanted to see if you relied on your sword too much," Rajeen replied as her eyes went green. "Let's see how you do if you don't have the range to swing it."

Jaina gasped as Rajeen blurred and was suddenly beside the woman, landing a devastating punch. She blurred again and was behind her, landing a kick to the woman's back. She blurred again and then again, working her way around the woman landing a series of blows that tossed her from side to side. Jaxxine threw her hand down and vanished in a puff of smoke, appearing a moment later in the air as she swept down on the tiger woman. Rajeen moved with super-human speed, deflecting the blow and punching back, but the ninja woman twisted around it, coming back with a punch of her own.

"It's like one of those martial arts movies," Evalynn said as the two women engaged in a battle skill, trying to land a blow while the other evaded them. It was a masterful display of skill, with each of them hardly managing to scratch the other. The fight near the tunnel was desperately one-sided as the harem girls swept the bounty hunters aside. They then stood and watched as their master kept the ninja woman on the defensive, always too close for her to use the sword. Eventually, the woman cast the sword aside and drew two short, thin weapons. She used these far more effectively, scoring a couple of hits while taking a crushing punch to the chest.

"What level are you?" Jaxxine growled after Rajeen leaped into the air and delivered a roundhouse kick that staggered the ninja woman.

"That would be telling," Rajeen replied as she smiled. "You should have counted the number of harem girls I have and then done the math yourself."

Jaxxine looked at the masses of women watching from the side and realized the level had to be high. She suddenly weighed her options, and with a spring back, she snarled at Rajeen.

"This isn't over. You can't protect them forever," she cried and vanished in a puff of black smoke.

"No, it isn't over," Rajeen replied. "Because I have been offended by this Alexandria, and she will answer for it."

The ordeal was over, and the battle was won as Roric breathed a sigh of relief. His girls were alive and quickly escorted through the dungeon past a dozen other players slain in the rescue. Unfortunately, a few harem girls fell, but Rajeen assured him they would respawn in the inn and be given a special reward.

The group limped up the steps into the inn and were hurried to the back rooms where they could bathe and recover. Roric was the first man in the history of the inn's existence to be bathed in the purifying pool, a dozen harem girls attending to his and Chandice's needs. Gisley and Evalynn were at the other end, being rubbed by women eager to restore their stamina. Jaina was the only one who was missing, as she had a special task. Roric insisted she take Zorac aside to explain the deception and offer to give him the money back.

He hoped the lizardman would understand and not be angry with Jaina for the deception. She only did it because Roric made her do so, and in truth, the blame rested on his shoulders. He wondered if perhaps he needed to reconsider how he presented his girls when firm hands gripped his shoulders. He looked up to meet the blue eyes of the tiger woman who smiled down at him. A moment later, she pounced, and Roric was helpless as the woman cornered her prey while the girls attending him laughed. The day had been filled with blood and combat, but it would end with passion and lust as Rajeen demanded a reward for rescuing Roric and his girls.

12