Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 51

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
5k words
4.77
3k
4
0

Part 51 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
297 Followers

Jaina woke in the late hours of the morning to find she was still lying on Zorac's chest. Unlike the first time they made love, Chandice didn't arrive to separate them. They had been allowed to share one another for over twelve hours and then sleep for eight. Now she was in his arms, held firmly as if he was afraid to let her go. She supposed that considering how he felt about her, his fears were justified. She belonged to Roric, and no matter how much he loved her, she would never be his. Still, she was free to love him back when they were together, and she hoped that last night had left an impression.

With great remorse, she crept out of bed and turned back to look at her lover. He had come to their rescue at great personal risk, all because he was in love with her. His eyes opened, and a pained look filled his eyes as Jaina felt genuine remorse.

"I'm sorry," Jaina said as she walked back to caress his cheek. "But I have to return to my master."

"I am going to miss you," Zorac said as he reached up to put his hand over hers. "I have never known a woman like you."

"And I will miss you, but you must never forget we are only allowed to have these moments because of Roric. If he didn't want me to have lovers, I wouldn't be able to share any of my heart with you," Jaina explained.

"I understand," he replied and took his hand away. "I know you are his and that you would never betray him. I am grateful to him for allowing me to know your love, and I hope we see each other again in the future."

"I do, too," Jaina said with a smile before looking around for her gem and pussy shield.

"Here," he said when her eyes fell on the object. "Let me put it back in."

Jaina smiled and turned her rear to him as he reached for the shining gem. He slowly worked it into the folds of her pussy, and then stroked her until she moaned.

"That feels nice," Jaina said in a whisper.

"I wish we could spend another three days together," Zorac sighed.

"I would love to give you more time, but I miss my master," Jaina said with an understanding smile.

"Do you still love me?" he asked and pushed the shield into place.

"Of course I do," Jaina said as she rolled her hips to test the fit. "But like I said, I am only allowed to love you because of Roric, which makes me love him even more. I know you understand, and we will always have the fairy glitter to share our dreams."

"That was Roric's doing as well," Zorac said and shook his head. "He really does care about you. I can't believe what a great guy he is. I don't know that I could share you if you were my slave girl."

"Then be glad I belong to Roric because if you kept me all to yourself, I wouldn't be happy," Jaina said and leaned in to kiss his snout.

"You really enjoy being a whore that much?" he asked as she stood back.

"Look at this wonderful moment I am having right now," Jaina said with a smile. "All of this was made possible because of what I am."

"You are an unusual woman," he laughed. "And I am glad I met you."

"I am glad I met you too," Jaina replied and shook her rear at him. "And don't worry, I am sure you will get your chance to have this again." With that, she headed out the door and rushed through the halls naked except for her cuffs and collar. She briefly considered the idea Chandice had of attaching her magic pearl to the pussy plug. It seemed like a fun idea, but an orgasm at a bad time could cost them. It was a similar reason why they no longer wore the magic rings. Having suggestive words appear on their skin was fun until men started assuming that meant they could just grab them. Roric confiscated the rings and kept them in his pouch to avoid misunderstandings, only allowing their use in private.

Jaina passed several people in the hall who paused to gawk at her naked body. She smiled and went by, trembling with that nervous excitement that came from being exposed. It was so much fun to be a sex slave to a man who wanted her to explore every fantasy. She was free to love any man she wished and to make the sex as cheap or intimate as her heart desired. Of course, she had to charge for most of her sex, but she was still allowed a little freedom to indulge herself.

She made her way to the harem rooms hoping to find Rajeen, but instead, found a naked Gisley who ran up with a big smile on her face.

"Jaina! I am so glad you finally came out," Gisley said before jumping into her arms.

"I would have been out sooner had I known that hug was waiting for me," Jaina laughed.

"You will never guess what happened while you were busy," Gisley said and jumped back to show her rear to Jaina.

Jaina was shocked to see a paw print branded on Gisley's rear, indicating she was now a harem girl. She asked how that came about, and Gisley explained how Rajeen invited Roric to stay with her and add his girls to the harem. Evalynn had a print too, and both girls had the experience of being swarmed by Harem girls until they were both so lost in the sex they didn't see the brand coming.

"It hurt, but only for a few seconds," Gisley said as she rubbed her mark.

"It does hurt," Jaina agreed. "But now you are officially a harem girl, which means we can all sleep together in the harem."

"I love having all those girls to play with," Gisley said with a blush.

"I do, too," Jaina replied as they held hands and stared into each others eyes. "So, where is Evalynn?"

"Oh, that's why I was so excited to see you," Gisley said. "She is getting her reward."

"Her reward for what?" Jaina asked and tried to remember what Gisley was talking about. Then she remembered the little game Chandice played, making Evalynn suck the guards before Roric could orgasm in Gisley. "Do you mean she's doing that right now?"

"Uh, huh," Gisley said as her smile widened. "Chandice told Rajeen all about the contest, and Rajeen agreed Evalynn should get her reward. So Chandice put a leash on her and took her to the barracks an hour ago."

"So by now, she's probably been fucked several times," Jaina reasoned.

"Oh, I bet it's a lot more than several," Gisley laughed. "Did you know Rajeen has almost sixty guards?"

"She does?" Jaina said in alarm and tried to figure out where she was hiding so many guards. Gisley explained that she ran them in shifts of twenty, each working eight hours. Thus there were always about forty guards off duty at any one time.

"And Evalynn has been given to them to be their plaything," Jaina said with wide eyes. "Oh, she must be in heaven."

"Well, we can always find out," Gisley suggested. "Turns out there is a magical spy screen in the room next door. So we can hide there and see what they are doing to her. If you want to."

"Let's go," Jaina urged and took Gisley's hand. "Do you know the way?"

"Yep, I followed them to the barracks and saw which room Chandice went in afterward. She is already watching our poor sister service all those hungry men," Gisley said as her smile grew wider.

"Hmm, Jaina replied as she noted the slutty expression. "Are you sure you didn't pick a prostitute on purpose?"

"Maybe I did," Gisley laughed. "Now common, I don't want to miss too much." She dragged Jaina off to find the room and watch the hot sex happening to Evalynn. It only took a few minutes to find the door, and they carefully opened it to find a wonderful surprise. Chandice was standing at the wall naked as she looked into what appeared to be a mirror. From what little they could see, the mirror showed what was happening in the room next door. Evalynn was moaning and crying out in the throes of hot sex, but Chandice was having some fun of her own. Her hand worked furiously between her legs as she masturbated to the scene in the mirror.

Jaina motioned to Gisley to be quiet as they crept into the room. Chandice was lost in her fantasy, rapidly moving fingers wet from her pussy. She shrieked in terror when Jaina and Gisley pounced on her, their hands plundering her body.

"You two scared the hell out of me!" Chandice roared as she struggled under the sudden help.

"Oh, are you watching something that is getting you hot?" Jaina asked

"The mirror is like a television," Gisley said as they looked at the screen. To see Evalynn engaged in erotic sex.

"My, that is hot," Jaina said as she smiled and rubbed at Chandice. Seeing the sex made her fingers work harder, causing Chandice to moan as she rocked her hips. They all looked on in wonder to see Evalynn strapped onto a short table with a cushion under the small of her back. She was forced into an arched position with a rope around each ankle tied to rings in the ceiling. This kept her legs spread wide and stretched straight out, so her pussy was defenseless. A fierce tiger warrior held her legs as she stood between them. His thick cock was buried in Evalynn's flesh as he took what he wanted. His pace wasn't brutal or hard, but there was a firmness to it as he took long, deliberate strokes. Jaina watched as the woman's wet lips slid along that hard cock, now slick with her juices. It was hot to watch but made all the more erotic by what was happening at the other end. Evalynn was belted to the table at the waist with her head hanging over the side of the table. Standing at the front was another tiger man, his cock sliding in and out of Evalynn's mouth. They could see the bulge moving along the woman's neck as the tiger man treated those soft lips like another pussy. All around the table waited another twenty or so men, all naked and aroused as they watched the sex. Evalynn groped with her hands and got a hold of two of those cocks, stroking them firmly as her body was plundered.

"Oh, wow," Gisley said as she rubbed at Chandice's rear. "I can't believe she is going to take all those men."

"That isn't even all of them," Chandice replied as she twitched. "There are guards who haven't arrived yet and a bunch who are on duty. She will be here a full day to ensure every single one uses her three or four times."

"Why do they have bondage furniture in their barracks?" Jaina asked as she pointed to a wooden cross and stocks near the wall.

"Rajeen added that when she learned about the plan," Chandice moaned. "She wanted Evalynn to be helpless to the men. She even suggested we leave her chained to this room for the rest of our stay, but I don't think Roric wants that."

"Could you imagine it, though," Jaina gasped. "She would be in constant use for days or even weeks."

"I sometimes wonder if that's what she wants," Chandice groaned.

"Well, I can't speak to that," Jaina said as she rolled Chadice's clit. "But I do know this is her biggest fantasy. She loves the idea of being helpless while beastmen ravage her. Roric plans to make her the camp slave girl when he builds his home. Then, all the gnoll guards will use her for sex just like these men are now."

"And that's all she wants?" Chandice asked as Gisley's finger went up her rear.

"I know she wants to build her forest and make it a beautiful home for all of us. I am pretty sure she wants to be free to wander the forest occasionally and have sexual adventures. But for the most part, this is what she really wants. She wants to be a sex slave to a group of beastmen and wants no say in what they do to her."

"I guess if that makes you happy," Chandice said with a smile.

"Don't you have any fantasies?" Gisley asked.

"She likes the devil sex," Jaina teased.

"That isn't a fantasy so much as a means to an end," Chandice said as she blushed. "To be honest, I have on really big fantasy, and you three make it come true a lot."

"We do?" Jaina asked and looked at Gisley, who had no idea what it was.

"I..." Chandice began and blushed even harder. "I like to watch as other women are dominated. I love seeing things done to you and knowing you have no control."

"Ha, you are perfect for us," Jaina laughed and reached in deeply with her fingers as Chandice groaned. "I hope you watch a lot."

"I do," Chandice said in a strained voice. "I can't help myself."

"So this must be a particularly good experience for you," Jaina said as she looked at the scene in the mirror. "You get to watch Evalynn be forcefully taken a hundred times, her body used as a sex toy for an army of horny men."

"Yes!" Chandice shouted as she threw back her hands. Jaina felt her tremble as her body went wet with an orgasm triggered by the sultry words. Jaina and Gisley shared it, their collars forcing them to quake as they came with her.

"I hope you watch me," Gisley said as she panted to come down from her release.

"I watch all of you when I can," Chandice admitted. "But it isn't easy when you're in private rooms."

"It's too bad we don't have a mirror thing so she can watch us from anywhere," Gisley said and looked to the scene as one guard buried himself deep into Evalynn and filled her with his cream. He pulled out without a word and was quickly replaced by another. This tiger man grabbed her by the waist and leaned over her body as he gave her a firmer fucking. Evalynn moaned on the cock in her mouth as her breasts shook, causing some laughter from the beastmen.

"You can stop molesting me now," Chandice urged as Jaina started to push her to another orgasm.

"Why?" Jaina asked. "Go ahead and keep watching. Gisley and I will give you all the orgasms you want."

"I don't need hundreds like you do," Chandice replied with a smile.

"And I don't see any reason to stop having them," Jaina countered. "What about you, Giggles? Do you like orgasms?"

"I love the whole act of sex," Gisley said. "That look in their eye when they realize I will give them whatever they want. That moment when they begin, and there's no going back, then that knot builds up inside, growing tighter and tighter until." She paused to rub herself as she imagined the feeling of an orgasm.

"She really is the sex fairy," Chandice laughed.

"I like that name," Gisley agreed with a smile and started to Rub Chandice's rear. "I want to be the queen of the sex fairies."

"We have a very unusual family," Jaina said and looked to the mirror. The tiger men went on and on, using Evelynn without mercy. Jaina watched five of them pump their sticky gifts into Evalynn's womb then they started to until her. She was dragged off the table and taken to the stock, but this wasn't a normal stock. It locked around her waist with two leather straps at the side to tie her hands back. She was forced into place and strapped in, leaving her rear on one side and her chest on the other.

A tiger man took his place at the front, and Evalynn obediently opened her mouth. Her head began to bob, sucking that bestial cock as ten of the men lined up behind her. Then, one by one, they grabbed those curvy elven hips and took her sylvan body. She was screaming seconds into the first man and didn't stop until all ten were done.

All three girls were lost in the scene, with Chandice rubbing Gisley and Jaina's pussy. The two girls were rubbing Chandice and began to orgasm, sharing many of them. It was so intense to watch the poor woman, especially when the last man stepped away, and they could see her swollen pussy. It bulged with a dark flesh that oozed white cum in a nearly continual stream. She danced on her toes a bit, swaying her rear in the air until a man stepped up to use her again. He was one of the first to have taken her body, and now he was ready again. Evalynn threw her head back to moan as his cock slid in that badly used pussy and began to thrust.

"Does she look sore?" Gisley asked.

"She isn't sore, only badly aroused," Jaina said with a pleased smile. "She's loving every moment of this."

They watched for another hour as new tiger men arrived to keep her in constant use. Chandice eventually had her fill and went to leave but not before suggesting Jaina come with. She winked and said she should talk to Roric and told her to look for him in the harem.

Jaina wondered why Roric would be in the harem but followed Chandice while leaving Gisley to watch the sex. A few minutes later, they were in the harem as girls made love around them. Many were just sitting in groups smiling as Jaina caught blushes glances.

"What am I missing?" Jaina asked.

"Rajeen really likes Roric," Chandice whispered as they approached the door to the woman's private bedroom. "It seems she thinks Roric as an excellent master and was so moved by his caring she submitted to him."

"She did what?" Jaina said too loudly and then looked around to see smiling faces.

"Gisley and Evalynn are wearing her collars and are now a part of her harem," Chandice explained as they reached the door. "She is wearing one of Roric's collars, and he now owns her entire harem."

Jaina was stunned by the news to realize all these girls were now Roric's property. Chandice quickly added that the arrangement was only temporary and would end when they left. For now, Roric was the one in charge, and Rajeen was just another slave girl.

Chandice threw open the doors and led Jaina into a room that was heavy with the scents of sex. Roric sat on Rajeen's massive bed while the tiger woman lounged next to him. A slave girl lay across the bed panting, her body still trembling from the sex she must have had a few minutes ago. Roric looked up and locked eyes with Jaina before beckoning her to come to his side.

She walked across the room as Rajeen watched, swishing her tail as he rubbed the back of her head.

"You wanted to see me, master?" Jaina asked to play along with the game that was going on.

"Bend over the bed," Roric said as he got up.

Jaina did as her master instructed, putting her arms behind her back so he could grab them. She was pushed to her knees and bent over the bed before her gem and shield were pulled away. She put her face into the bed as her master tested her pussy with a finger before she felt something else. He worked his hardening cock into her body, pressing deep to ensure his knot held her in place.

"We are going to be here for a few weeks," Roric said. "While we are here, I am taking over the harem, and you will be one of the girls."

"I understand," Jaina moaned as his knot began to swell. She loved feeling that ball as it stretched tight in her body. She enjoyed knowing that once he was locked in, she wasn't getting off until he was finished.

"I may not have the time to give you personal attention every day," Roric continued as he tested the fit. "So I am going to give some special permission."

"What kind?" Jaina asked as he pulled again, his knot now firmly holding. She groaned as he tightened his grip on her arms and then exploded into motion. He began to fuck her like an animal, going at her body at a brutal pace. She cried out with every thrust, loving how rough he was. It was in these moments that she felt like his sex slave, and she loved every moment of it.

"I know you are sweet on Zorac, so I want you to be his lover," Roric explained.

"I was going to do that anyway," Jaina said between moans. "You already told us we could have boyfriends, so why are you giving me special permission?"

"I wanted it to come from me," Roric said. "I want you and him to know how grateful I am he alerted Rajeen and then came to our rescue."

"I see," Jaina groaned as another orgasm began to build. "So I am his reward?"

"In a manner of speaking," Roric said. "You will still be required to dance at night and service the customers and, of course, my needs when I choose. But you can be with him during your free time. However, when we move on, he will have to be able to say goodbye to you."

"I understand," Jaina said as she trembled in the buildup to another orgasm. When it came, she shouted her love for Roric, professing how she would die for him. Their sex went on for many more minutes as Jaina had powerful orgasms for her master. When he was done, she turned loose into Rajeen's arms to start the process all over again. Rajeen now made love to her, using that prickly tiger's tongue to feast on her delicate center. Jaina was lost in a rush of powerful emotions as she considered what this would mean to Zorac.

omniv
omniv
297 Followers
12