Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They could be intimate lovers, sharing love every day until they finally moved on. It was a bittersweet concept but one she relished. He would always have fond memories of their time together, and she would do her best to make them magical. More so, she loved Roric, who made this wonderful fantasy possible. Here was a man who was her absolute master and never abused it. He was careful to learn about all her dreams and secret desires and then find ways to work them into her life. He wanted her to know these joys, and seeing her smile made him happy.

She writhed on the bed as Rajeen continued to eat her freshly fucked pussy, driving her to yet another orgasm. This was what she existed for, to endure sexual pleasure and orgasm regularly. Her life was to have sex for Roric, giving him pleasure and earning him money. Her orgasm came with a silent vow that she would always be his slave and never disobey him.

After an hour of sex with the cat woman, she was lying in her arms as Roric took another harem girl. They were his to use as he saw fit, and he intended to sample all of them.

"Did you check on Evalynn?" Rajeen asked as she held Jaina to her chest.

"I did," Jaina admitted. "She looks so happy."

"I suspected she would be," Rajeen replied. "Perhaps we should leave her there. She can be their toy until Roric wants to move on."

Jaina knew Evaylynn wouldn't argue, but she was required to dance and service the customers. Jaina also knew that she would miss Evalynn if she were away so long. She enjoyed being a slave sister to the elven woman and loved to be in her arms. As much as Roric made this life possible, Gisley and Evalynn added a sort of companionship to it. The three shared all the burdens and chores, doing everything together.

"While you are here, we should talk about this, Alexandria," Rajeen said, drawing Jaina from her thoughts. "I have sent people to look for her and establish her whereabouts. I also have some people quietly looking for her agents in the city. I wish to unravel her network and send her a strong message."

"I doubt that will do any good," Jaina said. "She's not being rational about any of this. This is pure revenge, and I don't think you will be able to scare her off it."

"Don't be too sure," Rajeen purred. "I can be very scary when I want to."

Jaina didn't doubt that for a moment as she snuggled to the woman's warm furry breasts. She could sleep here for hours, on a soft blanket of fur with those massive breasts as pillows. Rajeen encouraged it by stroking her head and back, urging her to relax and be at peace. She closed her eyes and settled into that chest, sighing as she felt warm and safe. She listened to the sound of a harem girl experiencing Roric's knot for the first time.

When she woke up, she was surprised to find Gisley was lying directly on top of her. The woman's legs were to either side of her waist as she slept breast to breast on Jaina.

"Are you my living blanket?" Jaina asked as she stroked the woman's back. "You really like to sleep on me."

"I love sleeping on you," Gisley said with a yawn and lifted her drowsy head. "Even though I don't need to sleep."

"Well, I love waking up to find you there," Jaina replied, reaching up to sweep a stray curl of hair from the fairy woman's face. "And I love you."

"I love you too," Gisley said as her eyes sparkled with blue light and her antenna unfurled an inch. "I hope you don't mind it, but I kind of think of you as my wife."

"I'm a wife?" Jaina laughed. "Does that mean we are married?"

"I would marry you if you asked me," Gisley said. "We could have a huge public reception, and Roric could fuck us both before turning us over to the guests."

"Ha, now that would be a wedding to remember," Jaina laughed. "Who doesn't want to have the bride on her wedding night?"

"Ha," Gisley agreed as they cuddled together. "We should marry Evalynn too. All three of us should be wives."

"Maybe we should ask Roric," Jaina said as she stroked the fairy woman. "We could be the slave wives of Roric the conqueror."

"I would like that," Gisley replied and slid to the side. "Oh, and thank you for teaching me to be a prostitute."

"It was my pleasure," Jaina said. "Or maybe it was yours. You do seem to have a lot of pleasure."

"I love being a prostitute now. It's so easy to make them happy. I have so many skills to make the sex wonderful," Gisley said.

"I know, and I am jealous," Jaina said. "I have a bunch of skills to lure men in, but I am not half as good at pleasing them as you are. You can make people orgasm just by touching them."

"Well, I don't use that until they have had some time. I don't like sex to be over quick. I want them to take their time and enjoy me," Gisley said.

"What have we done to you?" Jaina teased. "What happened to the innocent girl who was afraid to have sex? Now she worries people aren't taking enough time when they fuck her."

"I matured," Gisley said with a smile. "And it isn't like I was afraid of sex. I was just afraid to let people know I was a prostitute. It's easier to do when I have you, Roric, and Evanlynn to protect me if I need you."

"I suppose that does make a difference," Jaina agreed. "I can't imagine what would have happened if Alexandria found out you had the prostitute class, and we were not around to shield you. She would have you under lock and key, doing who knows what to you."

"Yeah," Gisley said with a shiver. "Well, it's almost time for us to dance. We should go meet Evalynn."

"Goodness, is Evalynn going to be able to walk?" Jaina asked.

"What a wonderful problem to have," Gisley said as she sat up. "So much sex you can't walk."

"Where is my sweet, innocent fairy girl?" Jaina balked as she sat up beside her. "I liked it when sex made you nervous."

"I don't know," Gisley said as she shrugged. "After a few hundred men, it just doesn't seem scary anymore."

"I bet," Jaina laughed as she considered how plainly Gisley had said that. A few hundred men were nothing, and she hardly gave the number a thought. Jaina knew women in the real world that would have nearly fainted at that comment. It was a strange life in a strange world where the rules no longer applied. Everyone had their roles to play, and the more you embraced them, the more fun you had. They were sex slaves, and a sex slave lived to have sex.

They left hand in hand, walking naked to find their missing sister. They looked forward to a night of living up to their purpose and hoped the magic would never end.

12