Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 52

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
6.5k words
4.79
2.6k
6
0

Part 52 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

Evalynn shook out her hair as she stared into the mirror, noting the dozens of women lounging behind her. Rajeen's harem was a magical place where women lounged about sharing love, passion, or just sleeping in each other's arms. There was plenty to eat and drink, with tables spilling over with sugary treats and other delights. They were also allowed to wander the inn, flirting with guests and enjoying the atmosphere. Of course, there were private baths, gardens, and an erotic dungeon to keep them entertained.

She loved having all the women to play with and, of course, being played with by them. She also enjoyed the funny smirks and suggestive looks the harem guards gave her after her long day as their plaything. The women heard about her exploits with the guards and asked her endless questions about what it was like. Evalynn blushed as she went over some of the details, making girls giggle as she described how the sex went on for hours.

She was rather surprised that Roric insisted she dance that night, assuming she would be left to the guards for a full day. She didn't know that she would be taken back to the guards after the dance and servicing the customers. She spent the rest of the night and day until the next dance bound and helpless as they repeatedly took her.

Even now, her body ran wet with the memory of that sex, an excited tingle running up her spine. She loved being so helpless before them and knowing the sex would go on and on. To her surprise, the guards had been firm but never rough, always taking their time to enjoy her body. They were careful about strapping her into the bondage devices, ensuring she was comfortable and not in pain. They even took time to rub, caress, and gently stroke her hot skin, soothing away the tension of endless sex. When she was thirsty, they brought her wine, and when she was hungry, they offered her a cock to suck for nourishment. She took many meals this way, filling her stomach and more until she couldn't swallow another drop.

Unfortunately, the time had come to an end, and she went back to the harem and now spent her nights with the women. As much as she loved the hot lesbian sex, she craved a firm cock deep in her flesh. Roric noted her sadness one night and pulled her aside, asking if she missed the tigermen. When Evalynn admitted she did, he encouraged her to go ahead and make love to them. She was allowed to return to their barracks all she wanted, but she had to spend her nights with him.

She smiled to think of how much she loved Roric and the others. Her life had been lonely and empty for too long as she struggled to fit in. Even when she did make friends, they never lasted as she acted like a fool. Several of the groups she had joined abandoned her or drove her out with insults, laughing at how annoying she was. She rather pathetically clung to the low-level area's venting her frustration over the isolation and her secret cravings. She couldn't bring herself to come out and admit that she dreamed of being dominated by a beastman. So she turned that frustration around, taking it out on beastmen in some vain hope of finding one who could best her.

Then she met Roric, who turned out to be a slave master with a beautiful girl standing at his side. She smiled to think of how much she had pulled her punches, using very few special abilities. Jaina kept interfering with the fight, using her seductress powers to distract Evalynn. She was grateful because it gave her an excuse to yield and finally dropped to her knees before a beastman. To her surprise, Roric had an ability that enslaved her for a short time, and suddenly her fantasy was tantalizingly close. Her heart started to race when they took her into the wilderness to be alone. Then Jaina knelt and her side and told her that Roric was going to dominate her.

Evalynn felt intense arousal at the memory of that moment. She was both frightened and excited, her heart never beating so quickly. It was finally going to happen, and she struggled to find the courage to go on. It was all she could do to let Jaina know she was ready, and then Roric was on her. It was everything she hoped for and more, with the beastman taking what he wanted. When it was over, she expected to be left behind, like everyone from her past had done. She was always left behind or driven out for being useless, but Roric had another idea. She had never been so surprised when they told her they wanted to keep her. She could remain and be his sex slave beside Jaina, offering her body to his every whim. She will never know what possessed her to say yes, but looking back on it, she was glad she did. Now she had a home, a family, and a place where she belonged. The act of submission took a lot of the arrogance out of her as well, making her far more pleasant to deal with.

"And now I walk around naked," she laughed to herself as her eyes looked down at her own nude body. She was as beautiful as an elf could be, with flowing yellow hair and plump breasts. Her groin was completely hairless and full, ready for her master to use or sell. She thought of the people she knew before meeting Roric and how many of them had considered her a nuisance. She had been called a looser, a joke, and even unstable, all because she tried to be something she wasn't. She wanted to be a hardened warrior, who stood for noble things, but all most people wanted to do was drink and have fun. They didn't care about playing their role or pretending that they were elves or dwarves or lizardmen. When she tried to be the noble elf warrior with high principles, it provoked laughter, jokes, and derision. She used to get angry about it, often getting into conflict with her teammates. But, now she felt she had mellowed and found her proper place. She loved wearing the slave collar and answering to a master. She felt like all the worry about how to build a life in this world was his responsibility. It was her job to please him and earn money in the most pleasurable way.

She set out into the inn, passing down halls that were restricted to harem girls. She wanted to find Gisley, who was up early and went into the main hall to sing for the morning crowd. Evalynn heard her silver voice long before she reached the main room, as Gisley sang a slow melody that contained no words. There were a few harem girls with her, playing various stringed instruments to lend a wonderful harmony to the song. It was a beautiful song full of magic that warmed the hearts of all who heard it, but it was still nothing like her secret songs. Evalynn thought of the wonderful song Gisley sang under the moonlight as she danced over a magical pond. She couldn't think of a more beautiful scene in all her memories or dreams and longed to experience it again.

Poor Gisley was forbidden to leave the inn or be out of sight of the guards. She had an assortment of harem girls hidden nearby whose sole job was to keep her safe. Roric was worried that the secret of her wings was out and might lead to attempts to kidnap her. Evalynn remembered the comment one of them made about how Gisley would earn a fortune if sold to the right person. They had discussed it the night before, with Rajeen pointing out that fairies were very rare. So much so that Rajeen had only known one fairy before Gisley. It was one of the tiny variety that fluttered about in a shimmer with dragonfly-like wings and insect eyes. Gisley's type was hard to find and highly prized by those who crafted things. Her glitter could be used for hundreds of rare enchantments and even as a component in some spell casting.

Of course, Gisley knew all of this already, and it was the main reason why she only used her wings in secret. The few times she had dared to show them to people, they had become demanding. They would insist she give up her glitter so it could be sold, looking for an easy path to wealth. Their demands would grow until she couldn't keep up, and then they would become hostile. So now, she never let anyone know she was anything but an oddly colored elf, or perhaps a low faerie race. Nobody was to know she was an evolved lunar fairy prostitute who could earn them money through glitter and lust.

Roric was deeply troubled by it and admitted having dark thoughts about what it all meant. He chose not to share them with the others, saying he didn't want to soil their enthusiasm for the future. He changed the subject to Alexandria and how Rajeen's agents had dug up one of her spies in the city. The woman was an assassin of some skill, but Rajeens girls cornered her and brought her in. After a brief interrogation, they learned Alexandria was part of a larger network near the spawns. She didn't know much about their purpose, but she knew they looked for girls who had just arrived with interesting race or class combinations.

Roric surmised they wanted to lure these girls into a life of service to some high-level player. Jaina argued they could make NPCs for that, but Roric felt there was more of a thrill from having an actual player. Jaina was a rare gem as a shapeshifter and a seductress, but Gisley was a money-making powerhouse. She was a hot commodity as a beautiful and exotic-looking fairy with a highly sought after magical dust. However, adding in that she was also a prostitute with powerful skills for sex, she would fetch a high dollar to a hedonistic player.

It was an uncomfortable thought, but Gisley reminded them how pointless it was to kidnap her. She would simply come to them in their dreams and tell them where she was. Nobody could hide her where she couldn't be found unless they could prevent people from dreaming.

Evalynn stepped between two tiger guards and smiled at them in recognition. One of them put a firm hand on her rear and began to squeeze, so she lingered a moment to allow him a feel. It was just after breakfast in the common room, but already people were gathering. Gisley stood on the stage in her white dress that made her look like a flower in bloom, singing away for the handful of people watching.

She waited for the song to end while both guards fondled her rear, an occasional finger reaching between her legs. She spread her legs a little bit to give them more access, wondering if any of the guests had noticed. When Gisley was done, she smiled and skipped away, somehow managing to look graceful and playful all at once. Evalynn went across the room, catching a few glances at her naked body, before going through the curtain to the back area where the girls got ready. She found Gisley standing at a table, her purple rear glistening in the light. A few of her harem guards lounged nearby, admiring the pert little rear.

"That was a pretty song," she said as Gisley sipped some water.

"Oh, Evalynn," she said with a smile before strutting at her seductively. "I like to see you naked."

"Everybody likes to see a woman naked," Evlaynn laughed.

Gisley planted her lips against Evalynn's and both women reached between each other's legs to begin rubbing. It was a hot and erotic greeting that only two slave girls could give.

"So, how is our little fairy this morning?" she asked.

"Good, now that you are here to rub me," Gisley cooed.

"Ha, Jaina is right. I think you picked this class on purpose," Evalynn laughed.

"Nope, but I am glad I did pick it," Gisley said. "I feel so at ease being sexual now."

"Honestly, from a lot of the manga I read, you would get the impression that all Japanese girls are sexual," Evalynn countered.

"Well, women around the world are sexual," Gisley countered. "But in my culture, people tend to be very reserved and focused on achievement. Though, there is a penis festival in Tokyo every year."

"A what?" Evalynn laughed. "Are you kidding me?"

"It's called Kanamara Matsuri, but I never saw it firsthand. I have only been to Tokyo once to visit my aunt," Gisley replied. "I always wanted to go back during sakura season, but I never got the chance."

"Don't they only bloom for a few days?" Evalynn pressed.

"Yeah, but they have whole streets lined with them. Actually, a lot of Japanese cities do. The sakura tree is a sort of symbol of our heritage and culture," Gisley replied.

"I always wanted to visit Japan," Evlaynn admitted as the two women leaned into one another, their rubbing starting to cause legs to tremble. "But I was part of a poor family, and there was never enough money for a trip like that. I hardly had the cash to enter the translation program and come here."

"That's a big thing in Japan, and they don't charge for the classes," Gisley sighed as she started to dance on her toes. "The government started programs to encourage the elderly to go, but few of them were interested. We have a huge imbalance of elderly to young people, and it is causing economic problems. Then there is the lost generation, who are trapped in a sort of limbo with few prospects of getting out."

"I never understood why that is," Evalynn replied. "If I understand it, companies weren't hiring for a few years, and somehow that meant they couldn't work anymore?"

"You don't understand how our culture works," Gisley moaned. "Companies like to hire people right out of college, and you are expected to stay with that company your whole life. You are expected to put loyalty to your employer first and show dedication to your task. You can't quit your job to go to another because you will be too old to start over, and by quitting, you show a lack of loyalty."

"So how does this end up with a whole generation of people not working?" Evalynn asked.

"Because by the time companies started hiring again, they weren't graduates anymore," Gisley explained. "So they hired the current graduates and said the previous ones were too old to hire now."

"That's a bit terrible," Evalynn replied.

"It's just the way things are," Gisley said as she shuddered from an orgasm about to break. "There are more factors to it, but that is one of the significant ones. But it isn't all bad because many came to New Eden to start over with a new life and no restrictions."

"I suppose that's a good thing," Evaylnn agreed in a stuttering moan. Both women went quiet as the moment built, the slave collars making it easy to orgasm. They came simultaneously, then shared the orgasms, doubling the effect in a rush of sexual tension. It sent both women to their knees as they leaned into one another for support. They hugged tightly for a moment to pant, then locked lips for a hot kiss. Around them, the harem girls giggled as they watched the sexual display.

"Do you ever worry that we might be too horny?" Gisley asked as they pulled apart.

"Is that possible?" Evalynn laughed as she lifted her slick fingers.

Gisley grabbed her hand and pulled those fingers into her mouth, tasting her own body as Evalynn smiled and shook her head.

"You are a naughty little fairy," Evalynn said softly and stroked Gisley's head with her free hand.

"I like being naughty," Gisley replied after she was done cleaning Evalynn's fingers. She stood up and straightened her dress, smiling as Evalynn helped. The two then took hands and walked to the curtain as the harem girls fell in line behind them.

Outside in the hall, more people had gathered, sitting at the tables to drink or share conversation. Evalynn stood at the curtain, listening to the closest tables, and noted a tense conversation. A dwarf and a tall bald man with gray skin argued with five others about something.

"I tell you, none of that is true," the dwarf insisted.

"How would you know?" A human woman with a white stream of hair asked. "There could be a necromancer in the south."

"We were in the south just a couple of weeks ago," the gray man said. "We met this so-called necromancer, and she isn't at all what you think she is."

"So there is a necromancer?" one of the men asked.

"Nay!" the dwarf said in annoyance. "It's a wee lass playing as a flower singer. She came in with a friend who wanted to play as a ghoul, so she chose recluse as her second class. People keep assuming she must be a necromancer because she travels with a ghoul and has a few skeletons around her tower."

"I heard some group ran into this necromancer while raiding a goblin village. She tore them apart, and their rogue overheard her claim she was a necromancer and would conquer the world," a tall woman with three eyes stated.

"Aye, that be her," the dwarf said with a stern eye thrown the woman's way. "But the story is all wrong. She only said that to appease the goblins because they assumed she was a necromancer too."

"So the ghoul is another player?" the first man asked.

"Yes, and a rather nice fellow," the tall gray man said. "Though he isn't fond of paladins."

"Waste your time going south if you want," the dwarf added. "But all you're going to find is a small graveyard full of flowers."

"Didn't this necromancer rescue that one queen?" the three-eyed woman asked.

"No, the lass did," the dwarf replied. "She and her friends helped her out, and now the city is open to people ready to help rebuild."

"A hero player that travels with a monster player," one of them stated. "She isn't going to be well-liked."

"She travels with several monster players," the gray man interrupted. "And she is a kindhearted person of outstanding character. A rare gem in this world. She makes friends readily and never turns down a person in need."

"It doesn't matter," the three eyes woman said before shaking out her hair. "Monster players aren't liked, and neither are those who associate with them."

"You just wait and meet her first," the dwarf insisted. "Then tell me if you can honestly dislike her."

Evalynn listened to their conversation with absolute fascination. There had always been rumors of necromancers in hiding, with the occasional sighting always causing a stir. She almost jumped when Gisley ran a hand over her shoulder, leaning on her to listen.

"Another necromancer rumor," Gisley whispered. "I bet it's another false alarm."

"The dwarf and gray man say it is," Evalynn agreed. "They claim to have met the woman who people are talking about. They say she travels with a ghoul and is a very nice person."

"But not a necromancer," Gisley sighed. "Too bad, I hear the bounty on a necromancer is something like twenty million gold."

"That's insane," Evalynn balked but had her suspicions it was accurate. She didn't know much about the trouble with the necromancers, but she knew the big players hated them. One, in particular, was infamous for his relentless hunting of necromancers, and it was he who paid the bounties. People called him King Kevin the dragon slayer, but he had a few other names that were far less polite. All Evalynn knew was that he had some personal vendetta against them, which had something to do with the dragon his namesake came from.

"I want to hear more of what they are saying," Gisley said, urging Evalynn to step out and approach the table.

Evalynn swallowed her fear and stepped out, exposing her naked body to the room, and slowly approached the table with Gisley clutching her hand. The woman with three eyes looked up at her approach and frowned disapprovingly but said nothing. Her male companion smiled and looked her up and down with a great deal of approval, causing the others to look up.

"Goodness, lass. You're a might bit exposed," the dwarf said and turned his head.

"Harem girls," the three-eyed woman said with annoyance. "They prance about like little pets."

"Don't be so hard on them, Tasia," the other woman said with a nod to Evalynn. "Haven't you ever dreamed of prancing about naked?"

"Not where the whole world can see," Tasia said and looked away.

"Pardon us," Gisley interrupted and stepped in front of Evalyn to offer her some concealment. "But, we wanted to ask some questions about this woman in the south."

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12