Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A waste of time," the man said with a toss of his hand. "Appears to be a florist with poor taste in friends."

"Her taste in friends sounds rather good to me," Evalynn corrected. "She sounds like a wonderful person."

"Aye, she is," the dwarf said as he squinted to not see so much of Evalynn.

"Oh, you can stop doing that," Gisley said. "We're harem girls, and nobody cares if you look."

"I understand that," the dwarf said as he struggled to open his eyes. "It's just; I feel a tad improper, if you know what I mean."

"I will do all the looking then," the man said with a wide grin.

"You are a pig," the woman to his left said.

"What am I supposed to do? Pretend she isn't there?" he said defensively.

"Can we please stop?" Evalynn sighed. "If it will help, I will put some clothes on."

"Forgive us," the gray man said and bowed his head. "Margus and I are aware of this inn's proclivities, and we would rather you were dressed however you feel comfortable."

"Thank you," Evalynn replied with a nod.

"But there isn't much to talk about," Tasia said. "Just another mistaken necromancer."

"But why are people so upset about necromancers?" Gisley asked.

"Where have you two been hiding?" the woman with the white streak of hair asked. "The necromancers fought a war with the rest of the world, and perma killed hundreds of players."

"Perma killed?" Evalynn repeated as the term was unfamiliar to her.

"Somehow, they found a way to kill players for good," the man said. "And they caused quite a bit of devastation in the northeast."

"That can't be possible," Evalynn insisted. "Nobody can kill a player for good."

"Believe what you want," one of the women said. "But that's the rumor as to why they are banned. You can't trust anyone with a power like that."

"But it's just a rumor," Gisley pointed out.

"Maybe it is," the woman replied. "But can you explain why the most powerful player on the server forbids them and hunts down anybody who tries to play one?"

Evalynn had to admit that she couldn't think of a better reason. Being able to kill a player permanently was a powerful reason to carry such a grudge. Still, there had to be more at play. Certainly, there was a part of the story they didn't know.

Gisley asked them if anybody had ever collected the bounty, and sure enough, several had. New players kept picking the necromancer class, not knowing it was forbidden. These players often wandered into town, unaware of the danger. Gisley argued that she had been near the spawns for years and had never seen a necromancer just wander in. The group shrugged and pointed out there were hundreds of spawn points, and maybe she was just unlucky.

The conversation went back and forth as the group slowly began to ignore Evalynn's nudity. They discussed other sightings in the past and how hunters eager to make their fortunes had flocked to the areas. Over the course of the conversation, they learned that the Dwarf's name was Margus and his companion was Eribold, both claiming to be friends of this girl in the south.

They told of how her friend the ghoul had a little graveyard, and she lived in a tower covered in climbing roses right beside it. Her recluse class allowed her to build the tower, and it came with skeletons as servants. She picked it to blend in with her friend's graveyard but still insisted on growing flowers over everything.

Evalynn laughed when they described how this mysterious woman refused to dress like other women. Instead, she wore long dresses and wide-brimmed sun hats tied with ribbons. She was fond of sweet cakes and tea and welcomed people to play in her friend's graveyard. She was even friendly to the local goblins and had once rescued their queen, earning their trust.

"She sounds nice," Gisley said with a smile. "I hope I get to meet her someday."

"You are welcome to move to the city she helped free," Margus said. "It's practically empty and has plenty of room for players looking to build a home."

"We have been traveling the north spreading the word that Ellowshire is looking for new residents," Eribold added. "She asked us to do it to help the Queen recover."

"Hmm, I doubt our master would want to go that far south," Evalynn said with a shrug. "But we can always tell him."

"I don't want to live in a city," Gisley urged. "I want a magical forest to play in."

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of not building your forest," Evalynn replied. "I want to hear your songs all day long."

"She does have a lovely voice," Eribold said. "We caught her singing a few minutes ago."

"Aye, sings like an angel," Margus added.

"Oh, you two are so sweet," Gisley cooed. "You should come back later tonight for our dance."

"Ha, I never miss it," one of the other men said with a smirk at Gisley, who blushed and smiled back.

"All men are pigs," the woman beside him said as she rolled her eyes.

"We should be going," Evalynn suggested and took Gisley's hand. "Our master will be wondering where we are." She said farewell to the others and turned around to see six people gawking at her as if they had seen a ghost.

"I don't believe what I am seeing," a tall man with black skin and small horns said.

Evalynn felt very exposed as she looked at the group of people she had once called her friends. They stared back with wide smiles as they took in her naked body. She felt humiliated that they saw her like this, especially considering how they parted.

"Is that Evalynn?" a short elf woman with rusty red hair said. She smiled with a sadistic grin as the others crowded in closer to gawk.

"Well, well," an orc man with gray skin and powerful muscles said. "After all the times she turned me down, now we discover she's become a whore."

"How could she be?" the elf woman asked. "She would be too annoying to fuck."

"Maybe if you pay her enough, she shuts up?" the black-skinned man said. "Or the secret might be to keep something in her mouth."

"Hey!" Gisley shouted and stepped in front of Evalynn to offer her some concealment again. "Who are you people to come in here and say things like that?"

"And what is this?" a human woman in ornate robes and leaning on a golden staff asked. She looked Gisley up and down before coming to an abrupt conclusion. "Wait, does Evalynn actually have a friend?"

"Impossible," the elf woman replied as the others laughed. "But look, they are both wearing slave collars. She must have been ordered to like her."

Evalynn struggled to contain the shame that was filling her heart as she came face to face with people from her past. At one time, they were all friends, but Evalynn's awkwardness ended that quickly. They had humiliated her, and she had hidden near the spawn for months, hoping they had moved on and gone someplace else. She never believed she would run into them again, especially not while naked and in a slave collar.

"So how much is a fuck?" the orc asked. "I got a few gold coins to waste."

"You need to get out of the inn," Gisley shouted. "None of us are for sale."

"Is that so?" the red-haired elf woman said with a gloating smile. "I hear girls put on a sexy performance at night and then are sold to customers afterward. Is that what you do, Evalynn? Are you a whore with hundreds of men under your belt?"

"Shut up, Tristral!" Evalynn shouted.

"So we can all take a turn at her tonight?" the dark-skinned man asked. "I bet she's super cheap."

Suddenly there was a blade at the man's throat as a gray-skinned rogue appeared out of the shadows. He had rage in his eyes as he pulled the man's hair back.

"Apologize to her now," Droslin commanded.

"Droslin, you can't draw weapons in here," Evalynn said in alarm as the rogue she shared a long love affair with came to her rescue.

"He owes you an apology," Droslin said as the man's companions went to draw their weapons in retaliation.

"You fellas are about to be in a world of hurt," Margus said as he, Eribold, and the group they were talking with stepped away. "Those girls are protected here."

"So they are the whores who fuck here?" the elf woman laughed. "Ha, I can't wait to tell, Ojin. He's going to come back here and fuck her every night."

Evalynn was reminded of the man who once bragged he would bed her and show her what a real man was and felt a wave of revulsion. She ran with tears in her eyes, dashing through the curtain as the group laughed. Gisley ran after her, fuming with anger that those strangers had hurt her sister.

"Don't worry slut, we will all be back later tonight for your dance," the elf woman called as the curtain closed.

"None of you are coming back here," a woman said, causing all eyes to turn to see a dozen armed harem girls with five of the tiger guards.

A black-haired woman wearing a red mask stood a the front. She wore thigh-high black leather boots with red roses adorned around the cuff. The rest of her armor was a sexy body suite of similar leather cradling her ample breasts in more red roses. Her simple mask covered her face but left her rose red lips smiling murderously. "You have harmed a harem girl and insulted our master. You can leave now, or you can respawn later."

"This is going to get messy," the woman with three eyes said as their group backed farther away. "That's Cath, the red rose!"

"Wait? That's a legendary assassin?" the red-haired elf woman asked as she went pale and locked eyes with the woman. Droslin lifted his weapon away and stepped back, leaving the offending group to face the harem girls alone.

Cath smirked as she drew a long dagger whose blade glowed red and had little glowing flower petals falling from it.

"That's the thorn kiss," the black-skinned man said as his group began to realize they were not safe.

"Choose," Cath said with a smirk. "Before I choose for you."

They quickly retreated, heading for the door as every tigerman they passed growled and took a threatening step toward them. In a moment, they were gone, but the damage was done, and Evalynn's self-esteem was shattered.

Evalynn hid in a side room and curled into a ball, crying as she tried to hide her nakedness. Gisley was at her side in a moment, wrapping her in a warm hug to hold her until she cried her pain out. She felt the pain of years of rejection as her mind was haunted by memories of her past. Those people had harmed her emotionally in the past, and now she was humiliated once again. It brought all the torment she had buried deep inside back to the surface, and it manifested as uncontrolled tears.

"Oh, sweety, how can I help you?" Gisley asked.

"Nobody can help me," Evalynn sobbed. "I am a terrible person."

"No, you're not," Gisley insisted. "I love you, and I know Jaina and Roric do too. You are one of the bravest people I know. You never run from a fight and stand your ground even when you are outnumbered. Jaina told me about how you saved her from Alexandria and rescued Roric. You are a champion."

"I always wanted to be, but whenever I tried, people laughed at me," Evalynn sobbed. "Nobody wants to be a hero. All they wanted was for me to drink and fuck them."

"Oh," Gisley said as she started to piece it together. "Those are people from your past who only valued you for what you could provide them."

"I just wanted some real friends," Evalynn cried. "But I always drove people away. Nobody wanted to play the way I thought they did."

"You have lots of friends now, and you didn't drive those people away," Gisley said. "You had principles, and they didn't."

"But what am I now?" Evalynn asked. "Their right. I am just a worthless whore."

"No, you are not," Jaina said as she arrived with Roric and a group of harem girls. She ran to Evalynn and joined the hug, shielding her from the rest of the world. "We heard what happened, and Rajeen wants those fools run down and punished."

"Just let them go," Evalynn sobbed.

"Sweetheart, what they said to you was cruel," Jaina urged as Roric knelt before them. They pulled apart so he could take Evalynn into his arms, lifting her to cradle her to his chest.

"Shh," he urged soothingly while carrying her away.

"I'm sorry," Evalynn cried. "I didn't mean to bring my problems here."

"You have nothing to be sorry about," Roric insisted. "The fault lies completely with those idiots."

"I would use a stronger word to describe them," Gisley said as she and Jaina followed.

"I feel so humiliated, and they will be back tonight to make it worse," Evalynn said.

"No, they won't," one of the harem girls called. "They have been banned from the inn. Master Rajeen went personally to ensure they understand it."

Evalynn curled tightly to Roric's chest as he carried her through the back halls, taking her to Rajeen's private bedroom, where he sat on the bed and held her tightly while Jiana and Gisley sat beside them and hugged her. He gave her a moment to cry and waited until she gained control of her breathing. She lay in his arms with red-rimmed eyes looking at Jaina, who felt helpless to comfort her.

"Those were people from your past?" Roric finally asked.

Evalynn nodded and offered a brief history of her relationship with them. In a strange twist of irony, many men from her past had tried to sleep with her. However, she held to principles and turned them down every time. Now she was a whore who slept with anybody who could afford her and even some who could not.

"Maybe I should just let them fuck me," Evalynn said. "Let them fuck the whore I have become."

"Evalynn," Roric said in surprise. "You are my slave, not a whore, and you have immense value to me. I understand what a sacrifice you are making by wearing my collar. It takes a great deal of strength and self-discipline to surrender your life to another. It marks you as a person of superior character, and I love for you it."

"You love me?" Evalynn asked as she looked up.

Roric nodded and wiped a tear from her eye. "You are a prized possession, of such value that nobody has enough money to buy you away from me. You are a valued friend and warrior, who I trust with anything, even the safety of Gisley and Jaina. I ask you to do the things you do only because I know you secretly enjoy it. You have a beautiful heart that enjoys obeying your master, and I love giving you tasks to test your boundaries. But I would never ask you to offer yourself to somebody who only wants to harm you emotionally or mock what you are. It is my job as your owner to see that you are happy with all the tasks I give you. Otherwise, it would be abuse."

"Thank you," Evalynn replied and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love being your slave."

"If I knew who to thank for giving me such wonderful slave girls, I would drop to my knees and offer up all the gratitude I could muster," Roric replied as he rubbed her back soothingly. "I don't want you ever to regret your choice to wear my collar. So I will ask you now, do you want to take it off?"

"No," Evalynn said instantly. "Please don't take your collar away from me."

Roric cradled her head and used his claws to comb her scalp soothingly.

"Shh, If you like, I will promise here and now to never let you go," he said. "And if you ever question what you have become, always remember this. Many men treasure the moments they spent with you, but those fools, in their arrogance, have lost something special. They will never know the magic and beauty of making love to the most wonderful woman in the world."

Evalynn started to cry again, but this time they were tears of joy. She realized she finally had a place where she truly belonged and people who loved her. As the warm arms of her family wrapped around her, she thought of the home they would one day build. She was part of something special, and she no longer had to hold on to the pain of her previous mistakes. She was free to love and enjoy her life surrounded by people who genuinely cared about her.

"I love you," Evalynn whispered as the pain in her heart melted away. "I want to be yours forever."

"Then I promise you will be mine until time ends," Roric replied. "And I will delight in every second of it."

"So will we," Jaina added as she and Gisley hugged her tighter. "And you will never spend another day alone."

Evalynn closed her eyes as the loving embrace soothed away her pain. She didn't care what those fools thought about her. She had a life full of magic and wonder. Let them laugh all they wanted. None of it could diminish the joy she had in serving her master.

12