Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 53

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
5.1k words
4.82
3k
6

Part 53 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

The harem was quiet in the early morning as Jaina tiptoed through bundles of sleeping women. She made her way to Rajeen's private bedroom to find the tiger woman sleeping with Evalynn in her arms. Roric was beside them, with his arm thrown over the pair as if keeping them safe from those who would disapprove. Gisley slept in Chandice's arms right beside them, the two smiling in their sleep as they shared a dream.

It had been two days since Evalynn faced the ghosts of her past, and she was still somewhat emotional. Roric removed her from dancing and the duties afterward so he and Rajeen could surround her with love. Jaina was touched at how hard they worked to wipe away the woman's tears and wondered if all masters were this good to their slave girls.

The event caused a bit of a stir in the local area, especially when Rajeen ran the group down in the streets. She wouldn't admit to what happened, but whispers around the inn said that two of them had been sent to respawn. Chandice was even more angry and mostly at herself. She had been out shopping for some ingredients and missed the whole event, only finding out hours later. She was so upset that she hadn't been there to defend Evalynn that she wanted to hunt them down again.

She spoke to Roric at length about the girls being nude, and he agreed that perhaps it was better they were dressed. For the time being, they would wear clothing outside the harem and would only go back to being nude when they had their home in the magical forest. Jaina accepted the idea, but deep inside, she enjoyed being naked. She was nervous about it at first, but it quickly became a badge of her submission, and she enjoyed knowing people saw her as a slave girl. Gisley and Evalynn felt the same about it now, but Roric was right. Despite how much he enjoyed seeing them naked, he wasn't about to indulge his desires at the cost of their emotional stability. He would rather they were dressed if there was a chance some ghost from Evalynn's past was going to show up and mock her for it.

Jaina had the advantage of being able to alter her appearance to mimic clothing, and Gisley could summon an outfit magically. Evalynn could summon her armor, but not a simple dress, at least not without help. Chandice was working on a magical item that could contain an outfit and be called on when needed. Hopefully, Evalynn would be able to easily switch from naked to clothed in a single command word, allowing her protection from future fools.

She leaned against the doorway and admired her family, wondering how such a magical love could be real. She felt a swell of sadness to know that they would be leaving soon. Roric had made more than enough money to build a forest home for them. He was also hoping that giving Evalynn a new purpose would help restore her self-confidence. She would create the forest and surrounding spaces that would become their home, and then the fun would begin.

Jaina tried to imagine being chained to Roric's throne, dancing for his pleasure. She imagined the yank of the chain around her neck as he pulled her to kneel between his furry legs and suck that bestial cock. She felt aroused just thinking about it and tried to tell herself that she wasn't normal. She couldn't help but smile, feeling so free to explore and enjoy a life that would have been taboo before.

"I love you all so much," Jaina whispered and turned around to look over the harem. It was full of beautiful women from dozens of races, all eager to please. If so many women could embrace being Rajeen's property, perhaps she wasn't so strange after all.

She crept back through the harem, her gaze falling on the sensual parts of sleeping women. It hadn't been so long ago that Roric commanded her to be attracted to women. His exact words were that seeing a woman's pussy would make her aroused and crave to eat them. It was just a command, but Jaina took it to heart, and even now, she wanted to taste every pussy she saw.

Before her was a woman with walnut-colored skin and a long black braid of hair. She was sleeping on her back with her legs invitingly open. Jaina could see the folds of her silky flower, just begging to be tasted. She couldn't resist any longer and crawled between the woman's legs. Her tongue traced the soft bulge before seeking the petals to reach in.

The woman moaned and moved one arm, her eyes never opening as Jaina began her feast. Jaina wanted to taste every inch of her flower, using long, deliberate strokes to glide through the succulent flesh. The woman's moans were a soft lullaby to the sleeping women as her legs opened wider, allowing Jaina all the access she wanted. Jaina never picked up the pace, remaining slow and deliberate as she licked the woman like a decadent treat.

Her mystery woman seemed to enjoy the slow pace, writhing slightly as Jaina pressed more firmly. Minutes went by as Jaina began to wonder if she really did prefer women. There was something tantalizing about eating a woman, and she craved it night and day. She loved the smell of women, the softness of their skin, and the way they moved, twisting as the pleasure built. She loved the taste of their nectar, as the arousal caused it to flow like a spring of love. She found her skills at pleasing women far outpaced her ability to please men. It was what she craved most of all, and she knew how to tease their bodies until they could take no more.

Jaina groaned as her slave collar forced her to share the orgasm of her partner. The woman's feet went wide as her legs shook in the ecstasy of a powerful release. Not once did she open her eyes or speak a word, and as Jaina pulled away, the woman simply rolled over to pant.

Jaina left her and crawled over another woman, this time using her fingers to test the wetness of her bulb. She ran her fingers through the delicate folds and then held them up to her tongue to taste. She was sweet like an exotic fruit and wet as if anticipating she was next. Jaina descended on her soft blue flesh, tasting the honey at the source. She was slow with this woman as well, taking her time to lick, kiss, and suck every inch of her passion fruit. This woman arched her back a little as Jaina feasted, offering her soul to the hungry woman.

A new voice sang to the sleeping harem, soft and melodious as Jaina played her body like an instrument. Jaina shared in another lovely orgasm a minute later, as the woman came easily, her body well trained to simply let go.

Jaina left her to pant and crawled to the next pussy, waiting to be eaten. This red-haired woman with pale skin was wearing black silk stockings and a garter belt. It made her sumptuous hips look so inviting as Jaina cupped her plump flower. She rubbed it with the palm of her hand, admiring how full the woman was. Jaina loved to see women in sexy outfits; the sluttier, the better. She liked it when the clothing advertised the woman's need for sex, showing off the goods with a teasing screen of lace. She found women beautiful and began to wonder if she would have preferred to be like Rajeen, collecting them for her personal enjoyment.

The thought was fleeting because out of all the things she loved about women; she loved watching them be taken the most. That moment when a woman's body is invaded by a man, and she could no longer resist was magical. Just thinking about seeing Roric take Gisley or Evalynn made Jaina have to rub her own pussy. When it was a new woman, it was even more special. She craved to watch Roric fuck other women, hearing them moan and cry out as their bodies were plundered. He, in turn, loved to know that Jaina's body was being plundered. Though he never watched it, he enjoyed knowing Jaina was being fucked like a whore.

Jaina's tongue began to lavish the woman's tender rose petals with a renewed hunger. She wished she were getting the woman ready for Roric, licking her to desperate arousal so he could feed her need. That's what Jaina wanted to be, the one who readied all his conquests for their fate, then cleaned them up after he was done with them. She wanted to watch the sex as the woman screamed in torment and see the moment he filled her body with his seed. Then she would taste his cum in their swollen, abused pussies, licking them clean as they trembled from their ordeal.

Though she loved the taste of a woman's pussy, nothing was as good as a pussy Roric had just fucked. Jaina moaned as her rubbing began to drive herself wild, her licking now fast and hungry. The woman's moans were rapid as Jaina forced her to the brink with careless ease. When they finally came together, Jaina didn't want the orgasm to stop. She was so addicted to them now that she had to tear herself away and sit up, her mind dizzy with need.

"What is happening to me?" she whispered. "All I want to do is make women cum. Am I that eager to please Roric that I can't stop myself?" She put a hand to her head even as her body trembled in the aftershocks of the orgasm. She looked over the sleeping harem seeing even more bodies begging to be eaten, and felt a deepening arousal. She truly did want to eat them all, every woman she could get her hands on.

She crawled to another woman, lifting a leg to get at her treasure. Jaina just let go and accepted that this was what she wanted. She would eat them all and, if she ran out, would start over with whoever was close at hand. For the next two hours, she feasted on one woman after the other, wishing Roric was taking them right after. She fancied that Roric and she would act as a team, consuming women until they were panting wrecks. She loved the idea and dreamed of telling him about it as the harem began to wake around her.

It wasn't long before hands began to crawl up her rear, and fingers rubbed her back. Soon she was the one being eaten and surrendered to the harem, her body theirs to consume. The lovemaking only stopped when Roric pulled her out of the pile; her mind lost to the daze of sexual bliss. She was carried away in his warm arms and brought to the private room where she was bent over the bed. She was only vaguely aware of her arms being pulled back as something hard pushed into her flower.

Jaina groaned as she felt Roric's knot swelling inside as her master took what he wanted. She felt him test the hold, and then his hands wrapped around her waist. It began as rough and brutal as it always was. Jaina cried out as he hammered away in short deep thrusts, his knot pulling out labia but never coming free. She was helpless to do anything but take her pounding as she fulfilled her purpose in their relationship. She was his sex slave, and this was what she was here for.

She was so aroused from the sex in the harem that she started cumming only moments in. Her body rolled and writhed as that thick bestial cock conquered her pussy, the sounds becoming wet slaps as she oozed honey. The rapid orgasms drew the attention of her sisters, and they acted to join in on the fun. Jaina's head was pulled up as she moaned in delight, and Gisley's warm gooey pussy was pressed into her face. She hungrily began to lap up the glitter-filled nectar as Evalynn and Rajeen began to make love to the fairy as well. When Jaina's next orgasm came, it was shared with Gisley, who in turn shared it with the other two. All four women came together as Chandice took the final place, sitting astride Gisley's face. Gisley used her prostitute touch to cause Chandice to orgasm every time they did, allowing her to share in the joy of every release.

It was as if Roric was taking them all at once, with every woman crying out in moans as the orgasms kept coming. Jaina was so primed for sex that she couldn't help herself, and her body exploded again and again.

It was only when Roric began to tighten his grip and growl that any hope of it ending drew near. He began to thrust so hard it pushed Jaina's face into Gisley's pussy, coating her face in glitter. Finally, Roric thrust so deeply that Jaina was ground into the bed, her hands and feet twisting in tension. He came like a wild animal, his cock throbbing so powerfully she could feel it inside. She could also feel the warmth spreading as his seed flooded through her while they all shared the orgasm.

They collapsed in a heap on the bed while Roric slowed his thrusting, his seed leaking down her legs. Even Jaina had to stop her licking, her body spent on the near-constant sex. She was so incredibly satisfied in that moment that she could hardly remember her name. All she knew was a warm feeling inside and the trembling muscles trying to relax from one of her best orgasms.

When Roric was finally able to pull out, Jaina was carried to the wall. She was tied with leather straps to a wooden cross so that she hung with her arms and legs spread wide open. Chandice then carried over a small bundle, producing two metal shafts carved with magical runes. She worked the larger of the two into Jaina's trembling pussy, before slipping the small one into her rear. She then held up the chastity belt that had been locked on her before. She carefully fitted it into place and sealed Jaina's pussy away with the two magical rods still inside her flesh.

Chandice smiled while running a hand up Jaina's stomach, then leaned in and whispered the command word. The two metal shafts began to vibrate, tormenting Jaina's already sensitive body. She struggled and pulled at the restraints, but they were too tight. She tried to expel the devices, but with the chastity belt on, she couldn't budge them. All she could do was hang helplessly as they vibrated away, rapidly building her to another orgasm.

To complete the task, Chandice produced a ball gag and tied it in place, muffling Jaina's cries as she started to rock her hips, teetering on the brink.

"Let's get something to eat," Chandice said as she smiled wickedly at Jaina.

Jaina shook her head, pleading with them not to leave her this way. Chandice took pity on her and let out a soft sigh, announcing that she couldn't leave Jaina like this. She went out of the room and returned a moment later with two harem girls who smiled at the helpless Jaina. She came as they approached her, her body shaking in the throws of a powerful orgasm. To her shock, the two girls each took one of her ample breasts and began to suck away at her nipples.

"Now we can go," Chandice said, leading them out of the room, leaving Jaina to her fate.

Jaina was left groaning into her gag as her body rocked with orgasms. She twisted and pulled with every climax, her nipples constantly being sucked while the breasts were massaged. The pleasure started to blur together, and before long, her arms went limp as she lost all sense of being.

Jaina wasn't aware of when she passed out, but she awoke on the bed while Rajeen stroked her back. Those cat's claws were dragging fine lines across her hot skin and sending tingling sensations racing up and down her spine.

"You are finally awake," Rajeen said in a sultry tone. "I must say you held out far longer than I anticipated."

"What?" Jaina asked as she sat up and quickly reached for her groin. She was relieved to discover her pussy shield was in place, but the terrible vibrators and chastity belt were not.

"We would not leave you in that," Rajeen said.

"What was that for in the first place?" Jaina asked as she looked into the cat woman's eyes. "I feel like they were trying to break me."

"It was my suggestion," Rajeen admitted as she crawled up Jaina's body. "I saw you devouring my harem, and I suspected you were anxious about your impending departure. I wanted to give you an experience to remember me by, so I bid my time and waited. I knew you would quickly be swarmed when the girls started to wake, and I was not mistaken. While you were busy, I discussed ideas with your master and girlfriend, and they were all too happy to suggest ideas. Your master thought you would enjoy the bondage, and Chandice offered the chastity belt and her devices."

"So this was all just a game?" Jaina asked.

"Of a sort," Rajeen admitted. "It was meant to give you a new experience to remember me by, but tell me the truth. Would you like to play it again?"

Jaina smiled as she blushed, causing Rajeen to laugh before pouncing on her. Rajeen pinned her down as they shared a long passionate kiss that only two women deeply in love could give. Jaina ran her hands down the soft fur of Rajeen's back, attempting to hold her tightly. She knew the time was close when they would part, and she didn't want to leave the arms of her master.

"I am going to miss you," Jaina said when the kiss ended. "I love you as much as I love Roric."

"To hear you say that warms my heart," Rajeen replied as she stroked Jaina's head. "I will tell you the truth; there is a part of me that wishes to keep your master's collar on. I dare to dream of being his slave for good, only so I can be where you are."

Jaina smiled as a tear wet her eye and clutched Rajeen tightly. The two shared a warm hug as the passion between them flared. Jaina couldn't believe how happy she was being a slave girl and dearly hoped it would never end. They lay in bed together, sharing their warm snuggle until Roric and Chandice returned to join them.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Chandice asked as she squeezed Jaina's rear.

"You are a wicked girlfriend," Jaina replied and leaned up to kiss Chandice. "But yes, I loved it."

"Good," Chandice said and sat on the edge of the bed. "Well, we have done some shopping and stocked all the goods in the magic tent."

"So we are ready to go?" Jaina asked sadly.

"I am afraid so," Roric replied and looked at Rajeen. "I am sorry to say our time is coming to an end. I have truly enjoyed your company. I consider you a part of my heart."

Rajeen crawled off the bed seductively as only a cat could, coming into his arms as she curled into his chest.

"Do not worry for me. I am yours forever," Rajeen whispered softly. "I have known many masters in my time, but never have I seen one who loved his girls as much as you do. You have won my admiration, and I will never stop thinking of you. When we meet again, I will do all I can to remind you of the fire I carry for you."

"I wish we could stay here," Jaina sighed as she watched the tender display.

"No," Rajeen urged as she left Roric's grasp and turned to shake her head. "I have heard many beautiful things about the home you wish to build. It would be a crime for you to miss out on frolicking through your magical woods, making love to whoever you wish. It is important to all of you, and you must complete your dream."

"But you won't be there," Jaina replied sadly.

"Oh, do not think this is the end of our time together," Rajeen said as she took Jaina's hands and pulled her up. "I promise to visit as often as I can. I will even bring some harem girls for you to play with."

Jaina giggled a little and wrapped her in another hug as Rajeen assured her they had to build their home. She wanted to see the beauty of the forest and stalk the girls like exotic beasts, bringing them down and making love. Jaina looked forward to being hunted by the tiger woman and promised to put up a good chase.

"I would make you suffer if you did any less," Rajeen laughed.

"I am planning to stay one more day, then we need to hear north," Roric said as he came up behind Rajeen and leaned into her back. "Thank you for the maps. I am hoping we can find this succubus quickly."

"You do intend to visit the area I suggested?" Rajeen questioned. "It might be a suitable place to build your home."

"What place?" Jaina asked as she looked up from her hug.

Roric smiled and explained that Rajeen knew of a lightly forested region along some large hills. It was several days north and slightly out of their way, but he planned to visit it as they traveled. If it was suitable and available, he was thinking of staking a claim and building their home.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12