Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really think it might suit us?" Jaina asked.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Roric urged. "We will look at it and then talk about what we want to do."

Jaina was excited to hear there was a possibility that the magic forest might be built. Even more exciting, it wouldn't be too far from Rajeen. The two masters could easily visit one another, and with Gisley flying at night, they could be in the city in a single day. Now she was excited to go, hoping they would finally have a proper home.

"So, where have you hidden my sisters?" Jaina asked as she was finally released from her hug.

"The girls are in the harem," Chandice said as Roric and Rajeen shared a kiss. "I suspect they are trying to get as much attention as possible before we leave."

"Hmm. Are we dancing tonight?" Jaina pressed.

"I wasn't planning on having you dance," Roric replied as he and Rajeen regarded Jaina. "I thought you might want the night to enjoy other things."

"Oh, the drudgery of stripping and having tons of sex," Jaina said with a sarcastic tone as she pressed the back of her hand to her forehead. "How I long before it ends so I can go back to my simple life?"

"Smartass," Chandice laughed.

"If you want to dance, I will let you," Roric agreed. "If the other girls want to join you, I will allow that too."

"Well, I would like to see my lover again," Jaina added as she thought of her strong lizardman who saved them. "It seems like every time I get close to somebody, we are driven away. I still don't know what became of Santos and his rogues."

"They are looking for a good place to build a new lair," Rajeen answered. "This city already has an established rogues guild, and though they are on friendly terms, they were not going to share. So he has been scouting the nearby towns looking for one that isn't claimed."

"Pity," Jaina said. "I kind of enjoyed our arrangement. Being the guild whores was kind of fun."

"Too bad you are not building a village or a city," Rajeen said. "Then you could invite them to be your local guild, and you could resume your role as their playthings."

"Yumm," Jaina replied with a wicked smile.

"Gisley and I were having more fun running the dining hall," Chandice laughed. "Those rogues have no idea how to organize a kitchen."

"You did do a lot of cleaning," Jaina agreed. "I am surprised how much Gisley enjoys being a barmaid."

"She worked at a cafe in Japan," Chandice said. "She seems to have a thing for serving customers."

"She likes to service them as well," Jaina teased and sat in Chandice's lap. "Speaking of which, can I have Evalynn for the night? I want to give her to Zorac and watch him fuck her."

"Oh, do you like to watch?" Rajeen asked.

Jaina nodded and admitted to her earlier thoughts and how she realized she loved watching, especially Roric. Rajeen admitted that she shared a similar fetish and enjoyed seeing her girls pleasured. Evan Chandice admitted to a little voyeur tendencies and then shared that she had become fond of watching her devils fuck women. She liked being the one who tied them up and then turned the beasts loose on them. It was the most fun when the pleasure became too much, and they begged to be let out.

Roric agreed that Jaina could take Evalynn for the night and live out her fantasy. Jaina dashed to his arms and kissed him before asking if she could go now. He and Rajeen shooed her away and urged her to enjoy her night.

Jaina dashed into the harem and felt silly having to turn down the woman when they reached out for her. She explained that she was on a task for Rajeen and would play later. She found Gisley first and told her that Roric and Rajeen wanted to play with her. Then she asked for a little bit of glitter and whispered part of her plan to the happy fairy. Gisley promised she would be ready and headed off to find her masters.

Jaina then found Evalynn making love to the most interesting woman who had fine scales for skin and a long forked tongue. Jaina apologized to the woman and asked if she could take Evalynn away. The woman made a pouty expression but released Evalynn, who was all smiles and blushes.

"So what is so important I had to be taken from the harem?" Evalynn asked as Jaina took her to a back room where some toys could be found.

"You will find out," Jaina said with a smile. "Now turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Evalynn laughed and did as she was told, allowing Jaina to bind her wrists. Jaina then attached a leash to her collar and pulled her away, taking her naked into the back halls. The two eventually arrived at a door, and Jaina had her stand to the side while she knocked.

"Zorac?" Jaina called after her knock. "Love, are you in?" She realized he might not be in and her plan would be ruined, but thankfully he replied.

"Jaina?" he called.

She took that as a sign that she could come in and opened the door to find him in short pants and nothing else. His muscular scaled chest looked inviting, but she had a fantasy to fulfill and a surprise for her lover.

"I have missed you," Zorac said as Jaina entered the room. "I heard a rumor you were leaving soon."

"I am afraid I am," Jaina replied and came to his arms, resting her head on his chest. "But Roric gave us the night off if we wanted it, and I said I wanted to spend it with you."

"Oh, Jaina. I can't believe we have a relationship like this," he sighed. "How is it you are allowed to love me when you are Roric's possession?"

"I told you, Roric loves turning us into whores. He also knows we have fantasies and sees it as his job to help fulfill them. He isn't concerned about who we love because he knows that if he said so, we would drop everyone for him," Jaina explained.

"I guess I can see it that way, but I would find it awfully hard to share you if you were my slave," Zorac said. "I would want you all to myself."

"Really?" Jaina replied with a smile. "Would you dedicate yourself to me and make me your only lover?"

"I would do anything for you?" he whispered while rubbing her back.

"I am glad to hear you say that," Jaina replied. "I have a gift for you."

"A gift?" he asked as she pulled away and returned to the door.

Jaina stepped into the hall and took up the leash, leading Evalynn into the room to stand before him. He looked up and down her naked body, even reaching up to test the weight of her breasts.

"This is for me?" he asked as he looked at Jaina.

"Yes, I want to watch you fuck her all night long," Jaina replied. "Don't be gentle with her like you are with me. Abuse that body firmly and make her cry out."

Zorac nodded as Evalynn began to tremble, her gaze falling on a smiling Jaina. She was taken to the bed and thrown down as Zorac fell on her, eager to taste her love. Jaina watched for over an hour, masturbating as Evalynn thrashed in passion. Then she joined the sex, first making love to Evalynn while Zorac watched, then they both turned on him. They went out of their way to lavish the poor lizard man with sex, using tongues and lips to tease his tender places. They sucked at him together, using hands to stroke his impressive cock before having him sit so they could take turns riding.

When the night grew late, Jaina produced a bottle of Gisley's glitter and sprinkled them all. They went to sleep huddled together to find Gisley waiting to pull them into a dream. They spent the rest of the night making love on a magical boat, drifting through the clouds under a star-filled sky. It was her fair well to the man who had been so special to her, and she hoped they would meet again in the future.

12